17 And After!

Galing kay BharathiGopinath

People make tiny mistakes in their life but that doesn't mean they are bad. Sometimes good people make bad ch... Higit pa

Morning...
Introvert or Extrovert
ADAM
Never Be Reckless
Directioner
The Concert
New..
Wow
Do It....
Student President
Campaigning Time
Working for Cause....
Just a girl with goals
Happy Day
Field Day
It's Field day
Be Wild
Girls Day Out
Double Date
The Interviewee
Super powers?!
The party
It's a Dare!!
A twist in the tale
Sťîļľ Hávįňğ Přáčțîcę!!
Cheers to the one !!
Hallow's eve!!
Trick or treat??!!
Be kind for no reason!!
All Abőųt Attitude^_^
Hold On!
Jāñe's Dáý!!!!
Joy
Find Joy in everything you do!!
The Place!!
A new Friend!
Alright •__•
Christmas
Special Chapter.
EPILOGUE
Acknowledgement!

Interview

55 15 29
Galing kay BharathiGopinath

"What?", Mia was astonished to find out that Jane did that to help but she ended up getting into trouble.

Mia added, "Jane, you should help me do this assignment!".

Jane was startled to hear this. She said,   "I'm not into this. How can I help you here?".

"All you have to do is convince Alec to help me for my project", stated Mia.

"Fuck. Jesus. I'm not convincing anyone. I've never asked people for help. And especially asking Alec to help us in not happening", groaned Jane.

Jane and Alec aren't in good terms. Jane hates it when guys behave as jerks. She always liked boys who were funny, less egoistic and comfortable to be around.

She finds the other jerks irritating and never cross their way. So, when it comes to Alec, Jane has  never considered him good. She knew that he acts different around Mia and tolerated his presence only for her.

Now, when Mia asked Jane to help her, jane doesn't want to speak to him in person.

"Jane, maybe the one who started it should end it as well", conceded Adam.

Jane stared at him and said, "You traitor, you should be taking my side in such a situation."

"No, I'm not taking sides here. I hope only you can convince him to help Mia", agreed Adam.

"Don't joke, Adam. Why would he get convinced by me?? Mia should approach him in person and get her assignment done. He has nothing to do with me!!", affirmed Jane.

"I'm not approaching him until you convince him and help me finish up my assignment. Because you marked the paper lot red and you should ask him to help us", insisted Mia.

"What! Fuck, no. There is no logic here.
I'm not approaching him", Jane made it sure that she wouldn't ask Alec to help.

"Oh God, this project is really important for my grades. What do I do?? There is no soul on earth to help me!!", Mia made out a sympathy show and Adam found it laughable and Jane chuckled too.

"Fine, stop this nonsense. I'll convince Jane and the interview will be scheduled. Jane will accompany you till the end of the interview", assured Adam. Jane looked completely shocked on hearing Adam.

Mia squealed in joy and she decided to leave them alone.

"Okay, sweet hearts . I'm off, have a good time together. But remember you are in school and there are CCTVs all around us", teased Mia and leaves from the committee room chuckling.

.................

Jane decided to help Mia and went in search of Alec.

As soon as she completes her lunch, she went straight to the library. But couldn't find him there as well. She decided to look at the computer lab.

The corridor leading to the computer lab seemed so deserted and she pushed the doors of the lab and finds it empty as well.

She was losing all her patience but managed to look for him. Finally, she found him in the empty musical classroom. He was sitting all alone and was playing his guitar.

"Em....Alec?", Jane called out unsurely.
He looked at her and kept his guitar aside.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I'm here to tell you something", declared Jane.

Alec glared at her suspiciously. Then, Jane started to narrates the whole story of the journalism class on behalf of Mia.

"So, that's it. I'm here to convince you to do the interview!! Though I don't want to plead or beg you to do. I wanted you to agree to this.", informed Jane.

Alec laughed hard after Jane narrated this whole scenario.

Jane found it confusing and staggering, but Alec couldn't stop laughing.

"Why do you find it funny?", questions Jane.

"The fact that you tried to save your friend but she ended up falling into the closed pit", mocked Alec and continued laughing.

"Jokes apart, are you doing this interview or not? I don't want to plead you neither would Mia do that. That's why I'm here. She doesn't want to face you after the bookstore incident. You are doing this !!," Jane commanded.

"I find Ms. Feminist is too commanding. I'll decide it later. Is the project important to her?", he smirked.

"I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't. That's common sense", Jane spoke back. Alec nodded at her.

"As much as I don't want to do it, I have to be nice to you. So, I'll do this interview before that I have few things to sort out", he smiled wickedly.

"Whatever. I'm done here. Thank you for accepting this interview. You are a different from other jerks! See you around", said Jane.

"Yeah", Alec waved at her and leaves the classroom to find Mia.

.............

Mia maneuvered through the crowd in tha hallway and  found her locker. She unlocks it by using the combination. She kept thinking about the interview.

Mia takes out few books from the locker and slams it shut. Mia jumps as she sees Alec standing.

"Holy shit, what the hell, Alec?", blurted Mia.

Alec smirked and said, "This is what I get after accepting to do the interview??".

'What,  OMG...Wonderful work Jane..this
girl made it.... thank God, I didn't have to plead him....now let me schedule the time for interview....god, I'm so happy....I never thought he would agree to this...
Mia's mind was extremely ecstatic.

"So, for this project, I have to interview about your special skills or the thing you are well versed in", said Mia.

Alec pretended to think for few seconds.

"What do you think? I'm specialized in what?", Alec questioned her curiously.

"Apart from annoying me, irritating me and making me furious all the time, I hope you are specialized in nothing. And to mention you are a trouble", smirked Mia.

'Hey, shut up....he has agreed to do this interview and this is how you treat him... what if he says no?? All of Jane's effort will be of no use... to maintain my dignit I made Jane speak to him...and now by treating him ....I making this situation tougher...' Mia scolded herself.

"I think you can find someone with better skills to do this interview!!", snapped Alec and moved away from there.

"Hey, just for fun. Stop. I have to do this interview for my grades", said Mia.
He glared at her and his lips curl into a smirk.

"I'm doing this interview on one condition?", demanded Alec.

"What is that?"

"The interview should be completed before 4 PM", Alec insisted.

"WHAT", yelled Mia looking at her phone. She finds the time to be 2PM.

"This is impossible. I have to prepare my questions and make arrangements for the interview. This is not happening.
Let's do this on Wednesday", said Mia.

"No way, if you wanted this interview to be done, do it before 4PM. Or else I'm not doing it" assured Alec.

"What!! Why are you doing this??", Mia was shocked to her roots to find that Alec was serious about the interview.

"What do you think?? I will come running here and I will be extremely happy to help you. You couldn't ask me in person to do this interview. It was Jane. So this is it!! If you wanna see me, meet me at the music room", he left.

Mia stood there frozen. Her jaw dropped open due to the schock Alec has given her. But, Mia had no time to spare.

She took out her mobile and quickly sent an sos message to Jane and Elena asking them to meet her at Yearbook committee room.

...............

"What!! Fuck!! Did he really say that?", Jane asked surprisingly.

Mia showed her death glare at Jane for asking such a question.

"Maybe this is what happens when you mess with him", said Jane.

"Screw him, Mia. Better let's do this interview with someone else. For instance, you can interview me", insisted Elena which made Jane laugh out aloud. Jane was literally doing rofl.

"I have to do this. Mr.Barnard has high hopes on my work. I don't wanna let him down. I can't change the interviewee as I wish. I have to give a valid reason to Mr. Barnard to change his name from the list which I don't wanna do.
Maybe I'll complete this interview and show Alec I can do anything and nothing can stop me", Mia's determination was at the peak. She wanted to knock out his challenge somehow.

'Alec wanted me to lose...but I'll show him i win here....maybe he expect me to plead him and I'm not doing anything to his favour...I could see every well that he is doing it as a revenge for ignoring him at the bookstore....but I'm not backing off..' Mia wanted to do this interview before 4pm.

"Girls, we have no time. Let's plan something quick", demanded Mia.

"I think Alec is good at politics. I have told you guys right?? He freaks out Mr.Warner with his answers", said Elena.

"I think you can do this interview about football. Because I had seen him play for his former team", announced Jane.

"What!! How?", questions Mia.

"There was a post on the social page showing his performance last year. I viewed it when I was preparing the list for Mr.Barnad for your projects. He was pretty good at it", Jane appreciates Alec for the first time ever.

"Have you prepared the  questions to be asked?" Elena questions Mia .

"No, of course not", yelled Mia.

"Listen up, I will get the camera and you both get ready with the questions. Meet me at music room in 10 minutes", guided Jane and leaves the room.

Elena and Mia looked at each other blankly.

...............

Somehow Mia and Elena drew up few questions and planned a interview for few minutes.

Mia fixed the camera and pressed the recording button. Alec looked at it and smiled. That smile made Mia lose her temper.

"You're not here for photoshoot. It's just an interview", she snapped.

She rolled her eyes and he smirked at that comment. Jane was standing along with Mia to help her in the interview.

Mia planned out questions like:

      * what's the most useful talent of yours?
      * Who do you look up to?
      * what's your goal in life?
      * what would be your perfect day.
She added few funny questions like
      *what embarrasses you the most?
      *who is the messiest person you know?
      * what's the closest thing to real magic?

The interview went on smoothly. At the beginning, Alec cooperated well with the girls, once the funniest questions part came up, he answered them sarcastically.

Mia: Who is the messiest person you know?

Alec: The student president of this school.

Mia showed her death glare but it didn't affect him.

Mia: Will you break the internet oneday?

Alec: I hope I'm already doing it. The Webb's charmers list. I hope I have topped it in my first week of school here.

Mia found that answer to be annoying but still managed to continue asking further questions. She could see him smirking at her.

Mia: who you look up to? Like a role model.

Alec : No one actullay. I can't find a role model for me, so I wanted to be one. 'Doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. All that matters is that you are the pouring the water. So, I'll be someone to look up to.

Mia found that answer to be satisfying.

Mia: For what in your life do you feel most grateful??

Alec: I find this whole life is something to be grateful of. All these things around me is to be valued and cherished.

Mia was discovering a newer version of Alec Fields. She had never seen him speak so theoretically or intellectually.

Mia: What do you want to become in future?

Alec: Maybe a better person than I'm right now.

Jane smiled at him for this answer.

Mia: Are you living the life of your dream?

Alec: Hope so yes. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. I'm happy right now. So, I'm living the life of my dream.

Mia: So, your views about success?

Alec: Success is not happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

Actually I consider success as a massive revenge. Revenge to all who thought we would never get it.
It's like how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

Mia was shocked to see him answer so wisely.

She never thought he would have such a view about success. All his answers were fair and formidable.

It was brilliant and bedazzling. Thus the interview comes to an end.

"I don't know whether you deserve to be said a 'Thank you' from me or not", mia remarked.

"You are not welcome anyway!", he shrugged.

He added, "But I'm impressed. I thought we would never do this interview before 4. But you made it".

Mia frowned and said, "Whatever".

She never accepted him to be good and he never accepts her to be challenging.
Hope this doesn't continue till the end.
Their relationship looked confusing for Jane.

.....................

Hope you all have been entertained by this chapter😇😊. Let's see what happens in the next chapters🤫. Stay tuned for updates.🤗
This chapter is dedicated to my beloved ones😘 who keeps pushing me to write and motivates me at all times. Thank you all for you support and love.🤍

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
88.8K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
277 82 11
"I'm sorry, I can't do this" he was about leaving the room, I grabbed his hand just in time before he leaves the room. "let me go" he had a pale expr...
725K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!