thug love 2

By yofavvvroyal

hailey is still going threw life but within dealing with javarion , taking care of family , and killing . new... More

c1
c2
c3
c4
c5
c6
c7
c8
c9
c10
c11
c12
c13
c14
c15
c16
c17
c18
c19
c20
c21
c22
c23
c24
c25
c26
c27
c28
c29
c30
c31
c32
c33
c34
c35
character info & q & a
c36
c37
c38
c39
c41
c42
c43
c44
c45
c46
c47
c48
c49
c50
c51
c52
c53
c54
c55
c56
c57
c58
c59
c60
c61
c62
c63
c64
c65
c66
c67
c68
c69
c70
c71
c72
c73
c74
c75
c76
c77
c78
c79
c80
thug love 3 is out

c40

3.3K 103 42
By yofavvvroyal

BRYANNA POV
LATER THAT NIGHT
excuse all mistakes 😭😭😭

i come into the house and hear some music playing from the room and i said as i placed my bag on the table "bae" .

the music was loud so he probably didnt here me so i walk into the room and see his babymomma riding him .

"oh so thats what we on ?" i said taking off my earrings .

i slipped off my shoes and pulled that bitch from her red braids and started cracking that hoe .

"yo bryanna" kemo said as he picked me up by my waist .

i still had a whole on one of her braids and kemo said "baby let go" .

"let go of my hair" she yelled .

i let go of her hair and said "get off of me b4 i crack this hoe again" .

he put me down and i pushed him and said "fuck u" .

i got my shoes and bag and left the house .

20 MINS LATER

"damn bry im sorry that happened to u" hailey said as i was on the phone with her .

"if he think he played me , nah he played himself" i said .

"right" she said .

"but yea ima come over inna little bit" i said .

"ight" she said then hanging up .

so.... jamal found my snapchat and he message me and i didnt respond bc i was with kemo so now since he fucking his babymomma . i got some for that ass .

i went to snap and text him .

me - where u stay at ?

20 MINS LATER

i pulled up to his house and i got out the car with my phone in my hand.

i walked to his door and knocked .

he answered and said smirking "wassup" .

"this ass if its arched" i said walking in .

"well lemme find that out" he said .

"come on then" i said .

"ight lets go" he said .

we walked up them steps and shit happened .

30 MINS LATER

"yessss" i moaned as he ate me out .

should i let him give me some dick ?

"ouuuuu" i moaned .

he stopped and looked at me with a smirk with my cream on his bottom lip and i said chuckling "what u looking at me like that fa ?" .

"u finna arch that back ?" he said licking his bottom lip.

"see now" i said .

my phone was ringing and i got it and it was hailey and i picked it up .

"hello" i said .

"ye-" she said but i cut her off by saying "what ur house on fire ?" .

"what ?" she said .

"damn im on my way hold on" i said getting up .

i hung up and i said "ima see u later jamal" .

i got my clothes and got dressed and left .

KEMO POV
THE NEXT DAY

"bryanna answer the phone baby im sorry" i said on the voicemail as im in my car finna go to the trap  .

i hung up and said "why i had to fuck up ?" .

i pulled off and drove to the trap .

this a short chapter but the next one its gonna be long well....probably

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 2 50
Hailey Lockwood the heir of the most terrified mafia gang- the rippers. what happens when she finds out that their biggest rivalry gang -the lions ar...
431K 9.2K 31
hailey is a girl from the hood , she a bad bitch and she has her biological father's rage . she lives with her mom , who is an alcoholic and her step...
1.4M 45.5K 19
After Jadah,survives her coma of 1 year,and gives birth to her two twin babies,WHILE in a coma,she's ready to start her life,on a new.Fresh.Clean sta...
9.7K 570 18
(short story) Kiah is a 20 year old paralegal who wants to become a lawyer she hates thugs mostly bcause her dead beat father is a huge drug lord. H...