His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

48. Broken

122K 6.5K 1.3K
By 37SpreadYourwings

It pained me while writing this part. My babies💞😭 when I planned in the beginning, I was not connected to them but now I love them.

I can't see them like this.😭😭

Let's get bash Abhimaan, today.
....

I'm sorry about the baby, but I was forced.

Why abortion, Samaira. It was our love....our baby.

Abhimaan tightens his hold on the steering wheel while driving to their home. He was losing himself every passing moment when still he was trying hard to hold himself.

Everyone has some past, and he is fine with everything but it has to be in past, completely. He clenched hard speeding the car and making an innocent and scared soul tremble. She couldn't say anything, he was angry and she is just scared of this.

But she needs to clear everything to him. She doesn't why Rajat said all this, why he suddenly lied on her face or to him but she can't bear this uncertainty in his eyes for her.

Thunderstorms and heavy winds were making her more nervous, ...looks like it was going to rain soon.

Between the ride, he didn't care about the speed breakers and other signals. It was late night and there was no rush on the roads, she was thankful for that or today must something would have happened too bad.

"Abhi, ..Abhimaan, ...please slow down...." She mumbled to him, whipping her tears. He didn't look at her.

"I..am scared, please.." Her cracked voice was easily telling him that she is scared and crying, which he doesn't like. He tightens his knuckles, she saw it. But soon he slows down the speed without looking towards her.

He is angry and hurt but still, he is in his sanity to hear her or feel her pain. She was glad and took that as a positive sign. I will make you understand everything. She said in her heart.

He pulls the break-in their parking, she waited for him to say something or to make some move. He didn't say anything, he not reacting much. He was not yelling at her. He was numb to all this like he was trying to sink all this.

"Abhi..." She forwards her hand to touch his but stopped her in the middle.

"Go inside." Just 2 words, without any emotions. Her heart was pained.

"But.."

"I said, go inside, ...now," he said turning to her, glaring at her dangerously. She couldn't dare to match him or to say anything. Slowly she came out of the car, holding a sob. He saw her walking inside, soon she disappeared from his sight.

He closed his eyes and took some long breaths. He needs to get cool down first, before talking to her or questioning her anything. He will surely lose his temper, that's why he taking his alone time.

He punched hard on the steering wheel, registering those words again. That boy was hugging her, she was also holding him. She knew him already, which means he was not some fraud and fake.

God!!

He came out of the car furiously and walked around running his fingers into his hair.

She was talking to him, normal. About abortion and all.

"Why did not you tell me all this before, ...Samairaa. I would have understood...at least I would have tried......" He kicked the tyres of the car to release his anger. He was thinking everything happened between them.

She was always shy, nervous. She was never uncomfortable with him. Is this the reason? Obviously, this marriage was forced on her.

There is an envelope for, Mam.

Something strikes him suddenly. He patted his pocket, he remembers to put that envelope in his pocket. Don't why he is getting suspicious about everything. He opened it with some hidden fear in his heart.

And his fear came true when he read the first line. He literally stumbled on his feet, that was the damn abortion reports.

He checked the name and the date. The most shocking part was the date and the period of the pregnancy.

2 and a half months pregnant.

Abortion date, just a week before.

"A week, ...mean, when I was out of the city......our marriage has completed around 5 months, and this....."

He couldn't believe what he is reading, he not ignore all this now. He was ready to accept the past, not the betrayal. He can't fucking ignore that.

She cheated on me.

She was cheating me all the fucking time.

"No one can live after betraying, Abhimaan Rajvansh. Not even you Samaira." He hissed crumbled the piece of paper which changed so much dynamics just in a second.

He walked towards the house like a predator is going to catch his prey. Samaira was standing in the middle of the hall, all scared and nervous. She was mentally making notes to tell him everything and make him understand. First, she needs to calm him down. Because he is very impulsive and short-tempered.

Her all thoughts got broken by a harsh pull, he turned her around to him by holding her arm. She bumped into his chest, he pressed his fingers into her soft arm tightly to make her wince in pain.

"How dare you? How dare you do all this with me?? You betrayed me??" He screamed at the top of his lungs. No one was at home to do something, or to save her tonight, from his anger.

"What......I..." She stammered in front of his red, dangerous eyes with no warmth for her.  She is seeing like this for the first time, which was enough to make her tremble in her position.

"You cheated on me?? He said in shock and hurt flashed in his eyes. She shook her head in no.

" All the fucking time, you were playing me, my name, my family and my feeling."

"What a shameless woman, you are. Now, I got it why your family throws you out of their life. You bloody don't deserve this...Right??" He screamed at her. She got froze with all these sudden accusations and names.

"You....you need to listen..to me, please...Abh...Abhimaan, let me....explain.." She finally said something, when he pressed her on the nearby wall blocking her between him. Her eyes were filled with tears, but today he was getting affected by it. He was burning in his rage.

"You still have this authenticity to talk back...explain..fine. But you will answer my question."

"Dare you to lie to me, today." He said to her glaring at her. She nodded immediately. She just wants to tell him everything as soon as possible.

"What is the name of that boy?" He said to her. She got still confused at first then soon she understood his question.

"Answer me." He roared at her. She closed her eyes on this. She took a long breath and replied.

"R..Rajat." She replied to him, unknowingly it was making for fire in him.

"Of course, you know him so well." He mocked at her. She wanted to say something but his one glare was enough to stop her.

"When did the abortion happened?" His question shocked her. Why this is important to him?

"I..didn't know.....they.."

He pressed his fingers more tightly, "I said don't lie."

"When did the abortion happened? Samaira..." He shouted at her. Her face has turned all pale due to the constant fear in her.

"A week before..." She replied. Her words broke everything left in him, he couldn't believe it. He doesn't want to, but this is the truth. She is herself admitting it.

"Such an sl..." He stopped himself immediately, her breath stopped when she heard something low from his mouth for her. He stopped but still, he was going to say it. She kept on looking at her with shock, hurt and anger also.

How could he?

He too realized his mistake. He doesn't want to do it. He knows, he is losing. He needs to go away. He needs to leave before he does something wrong, she has hurt him in the worst way possible but still, he cares for her.

He left her and punched the nearby painting to release his frustration. His knuckles start to bleed, she covered her face with her palm with a sudden loud voice.

"Abhimaan, your hand..." She came to him, he stopped her by showing her his bloodied finger.

"Do not show me your face." He left to his room leaving to die every second. She sat there with a thud, she put her palm over her mouth and sobbed.

What just happened? Her Abhimaan, the man who has also cared about her, accused something of worst. She whipped her tears and got up after an hour. She needs to talk to him.

Samaira took small trembling steps inside the darkroom, their room. She found him sitting on the couch, drinking his drink with broken bottles and other stuff scattered around the whole room. She found the flowers, which he admired brought of by was already crushed, looks dead.

Her eyes brimmed with many painful tears seeing his state, all because of her. He looked so hurt and angry at the same point.

"Don't…." She heard his dangerous voice and her body instantly got stopped. She doesn't felt the softness in his voice for her like always.

"Let…let me explain, please…Abhimaan" she stammered.

"Dare you to say my name from your filthy mouth, .…" he screamed at her, a sob escaped from her lips, seeing his red eyes. She didn't see the love she always saw. She saw something else, which she wanted to see ever.

She can't let that happen. She can't get anything or anyone to ruin her relationship. She will always fight for her love.

She took some steps confidently towards him, with the confidence that he would listen to her. She raised her hand to hold his, and she couldn't believe it when he pushed her hard, So she falls down.

She couldn't believe what just happened, nor did he. Her necklace falls which he made her wear with so much love. Abhimaan also saw this, his heart pained.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater." He said with a venomous voice. Still, she could feel his hurt and pain. But he was not able to see and read her eyes today.

She looked up to him with her shocked and wet eyes, still sitting on the floor. He turned away from her. His heart hurts seeing her tears. He tightened his fist, still feeling this for her, when she has just played with him, with his feelings.

"Get lost from my sight and my house, right now." He announced to her. A traitor tear escaped from his eye also. He blinked and remembered what she has done to him.

He has seen the sweet of him till now, he is still holding himself to turn the worst to her. Because he still loves her.

"I won't go anywhere leaving you and my house, you can't do this to me." She said to him. He turned to her and took long steps and clutched her cheeks between his fingers.

"You still don't know me, what I do when someone tries to betray me. But I'm amazed by you, I didn't get an idea about your true self, and all the time I was fucking falling for the person like you..." He pushed her again to the wall and grabbed her arms.

Falling for you.

"Ah...please. It's hurting..." She said wincing with the pain he was giving her. He noticed her tears, he stopped for a second. But, not for long.

"It's hurting....what about the hurt you gave me. Huh?? You were sleeping with the other guy even after marrying me." He screamed at her, making her froze again. What the hell is happening??

"No....No....its not true, Abhimaan. It's not...I swear..." She said immediately. She can't take this.

"Really, then why the hospital sends the abortion report on your name, which clearly said you were 2 and half months pregnant and our marriage has just completed 4-5 months.....you were having an affair behind my back." He said showing her the paper lying around the floor.

"What???? No, what are...saying? She remembered the reports, her name was there. Oh, God! She asked the hospital authority to change it but she never gets the time to go again and check. She never thought it was important.

That's why Abhimaan is saying all this.

" That's why you were distancing yourself from me because you were busy with someone else...Right??

"But you should give me a chance at least, I won't be that bad. Try me once also...After all, I'm your husband and Rich also....."

What the hell he is saying?

He also doesn't know what he was saying right now. He was in the influence of alcohol and in his rage he has lost it completely now.

"Stop...Now, Abhimaan. Leave me. I will not listen to this nonsense anymore." Samaira pushed him hard. She was hurt and angry at him too. She took some steps to go, but he holds her and pressed his lips on her.

We would have run away from your forced marriage.

Rajat's words ringing in his mind. He thought she will leave him someday. For someone else. He won't allow her to go. Never. Ever.

He kissed her roughly, she tried to push him. They have shared so many kisses of love and affection, but it was making her disgusting and hurt.

"Abhi....stop, " she said when he left her lips and attacked her neck, kissing and biting. He fisted her hair tightly. After alcohol now, he is going towards lust. He wanted to make her his now. He will bound her with him in every aspect.

Struggling to come out of his hold, she was not that strong. Both fall on the bed and her heart sunk when he opened the zip of her back.

"You are mine, I won't let you leave me. Ever." He said turning her and coming over her. He kissed her again, deeply making her breathless.

For the first time, she was crying and feeling disgusted by his touch. He can't do this. Her Abhimaan just can't do this.

Don't break me, Abhimaan.

Please stop.

She couldn't voice out, due to all pressure and pain. He was not even her any chance, jealous and anger made his demon tonight.

Soon, she felt him opening her bra from behind. She got extremely scared. She won't be able to forgive him if did something wrong tonight.

She took her all strength and screamed.

"Abhimaan...Abhimaan please save me...Please, come."

He was the one who was giving her pain but still her heart was screaming for him. Her heart was searching for her saviour in him. Her painful scream finally reached him, and he stopped. He looked up to match her red, hurt and wet eyes.

Seeing him stop, she pushed him and stood up and adjusted her clothes. He got up too. He looked at her flushed face, her swallow lips, her unmanaged clothes...he did this.

He did this to her.

His Samaira.

The realization hits him soon, He wanted to say something.

"I...Sorry...." Before he could say anything, she came forward and slapped him hard. He didn't move. He knows, he deserves him. How could he stoop so low? This is not him.

"How could you??? How could you Abhimaan...." She churches his collars and screams at him. She is way too hurt by him.

"I didn't know.  I..." He tried to say something. She pushed him.

"You didn't know that you were forcing yourself on me." He felt guilty and shameful of his deed. Whatever was the reason, he can't do this to anyone.

"You want to know the truth, then listen...I won't tell you anything. You are free to think anything because I won't give you any justification for my character."

"Thing whatever you feel like too, and also remember I will never forgive you." She said directly looking into his eyes. She walked away, he holds her hand to stop her.

"Please, I..." Abhimaan tried. His eyes were getting heavy. His head was throwing.

"You are dead to me. And I'm leaving you and this house." Saying she walked out of his room, his life and his house. Everything leaving behind.

He stumbled on his feet. He was feeling huge pain in his heart.

She is leaving.

She is leaving me.

He runs behind her, he came out of his room and stumbled on the stairs due to the effect of alcohol. He falls on the floor, his head directly touched the floor making him unconscious there. His head was bleeding also.

He wanted to stop her, run behind her but she left already not knowing that he was coming behind her to stop her.

.....

Okay, I know...many of you are going to kill me for running them. 😔😔 but It was always planned like this. I can't change the plot.

Every couple has their fights, own battles and issues....they can't be happy and positive all the time.

But I can tell you, these issues always make a couple build a stronger bond with time. Let's see, how will they come over this.

Today Abhimaan lost himself completely, it was not right.😭😭😭
But I like the fact that he was trying but still....damage has done. 🤐

If ever they came together again or they got broke up due to the circumstances.

Will this evilness win to separate them or their love fights it back and gets their love back.

Will, she ever forgive him?

Will he overcome the fact of her cheating him when he will know this?

How will he stop her and gain her forgiveness?

In the end, trust your writer to make it more interesting and more intense in further parts.

Till

Vote

Share

Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.4K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...
764K 43.4K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
767K 49.4K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
183K 8.4K 69
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...