Mr. Suave (A Medical Romance)...

Von shru_du

Pia Ray, have only one goal in her life to become the most successful neurosurgeon there is. Other than her f... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.8K 97 2
Von shru_du

Pia looked at Reva who was for some reason smiling very brightly. "What?" She asked looking at her. "Nothing, just nothing." Reva said. They had landed in Paris, and now on their way to their hotel rooms. But that is not what is interesting here, what perked their interest its Pia. She is no longer dressed in her regular clothes, rather than she was dressed in Christopher's t-shirt and some jeans he forced her into.

"I get it ok, just don't look at me like that Reva." Pia said. She remembered what he did to her very well and cannot help but felt shivers run down her spine. Every time She remembers how her skin feels whenever his lips connected with it, it simply makes her shiver wondering what when it will be more than just mere kisses, is she really ready to give in to his wishes like that? Can she give in? Or was she just never make herself brave enough for this.

Christopher looked at her, she was blushing, what is wrong with wearing his clothes? In fact, he kind of like her in his clothes it makes him feel like she is just his, it is a feeling he wishes to hold on to. But she doesn't seem to share his vision so much. "Reva, stop teasing her" Disha said and Reva made a face. "Ok, then I shall not mention the red..." Pia covered her mouth which caused Christopher to chuckle. How embarrassed she looks when her friend talked about the love bite, he thus given her.

The hotel they were staying in was visible. "that's our destination ladies, I hope you found your stay here pleasant," Christopher told them. "Even if ours isn't yours will" Disha said looking at Pia who was now trying hard to conceal her red blushing face. He wonder what Disha meant by that sentence and what caused her to blush this much about it. Surely there is something going on and he doesn't know what exactly.

He opened the door to his suite he booked for them for this week. But now this seems to be a fairly bad idea, why so? Because there is plenty of room for her to escape away to. She walked towards the balcony and opened the sliding doors. He cannot help but watch her. She looks radiant but her face was missing something. He knows exactly what. He saw her bag lying on the bed. And he pulled the little silver case. He walked towards her and stood few feet beside her so he does not startle her.

As she always aware of his presence she turned around looking at him. She looked at the little silver box in his hand. "That's mine" She said. "I know, I see you putting a little of this red vermillion on you, and then hide it away, what are you afraid of Mrs. Woodland? Why so reluctant to admit that you are married to me?" he asked inching closer and closer.

 "And even when I tried to take you for me, take you away have you for just myself, you didn't let me. You have bought your defences with you, so that you shall remain protected. What is it you are so reluctant to share with me?" He asked.

"I cannot help but see how perfect you and Mia look together and that made me wonder what if she was here in my place? Will she be this reluctant of giving herself to you fully? Fulfilling your desires?" He was fast to pull her to him and kiss her lips. She still didn't get used to this, the feeling it creates every single time his lips make contact with her skin. He kissed her forehead leaning his forehead against hers. "Does it look like I care about perfection? Since you came into my life, I don't carve perfection Mrs, Woodland."

"You know why?" She shook her head in no "Because one night I met someone who is clumsy, not a perfectionist which I like most of the time. But her clumsy self, her innocent self was so beautiful, it was hard for me not to see her twice, not to stop myself and give myself the pleasure of her company. I felt all those feeling which I didn't for anyone, Possessiveness, protectiveness, she feels something of mine, something I want to have just for myself, and right then and there, I knew if I ever had the chance of crossing the paths with her, I shall not hesitate but to give in to my innermost desire, desire for having you." She looked up into his eyes no longer grey, but as the one she had seen one hazel and one Grey.

She moved back turning around to leave, but he held her hand preventing her from doing so. He put the case in nearby table and pulled her hairs on the side exposing her neck to him. He kissed her exposed skin, she was so beautiful only of he can make her see that through his eyes, she will know exactly how much he desires her. He pulled the shoulder of his t-shirt down.

 She turned around putting her hand on his chest breathing hard. She wasn't immune as much as she pretends to be. And here she is all hers, no one can stop him from claiming her.

He put a finger under her chin and made her look up. She looked so vulnerable, so innocent, he just wanted to hold on and never to let go of her for anything. He closed the distance kissing her sweet lips. 

How his lips molded against her, He slowly sucked her lower lip as his hand held her waist and another hand got inside the t-shirt touching her spine. She shivered at his touch, but thankfully she didn't stop him.

He pulled back and she opened her eyes looking at him. He moved closer and held the hem of her t-shirt pulling it above her head. She gasped trying to hide her body from him crossing her hand above her chest to cover her nakedness. He pulled her towards him. And pulled her hands away. 

"Don't hide yourself from me, Don't, you're mine and..." He pulled his shirt away exposing his tattoos that covered half his chest. He took her hand and put it over his chest "I am yours, forever, you have this right on me, exercise it, because I want you to." He said.

"I will not touch you, not until you let me, but I want to feel your skin against mine, every night I want to hold you to sleep. To return to you, my wife, my other half and the only woman I ever wanted in my life more than I want my research or my hospital." He took the case and put some vermilion on her forehead. She closed her eyes, 

"Now you look like I envisioned you always little Pixie, radiant." He said moving back looking at her from head to toe. He closed the balcony door and locked the front door too. She wonders what is going on in his head.

He came close and took off her shoes and then he unbuttoned her jeans. "Mr. Woodland what are you..." "Christopher, and I am not doing anything to make you uncomfortable." He pulled her jeans away. He placed few kisses on her legs and then got up.

 "Let's get some sleep. I am tired." He picked her up and his arm taking her towards the bed. And then placed her on it. He also stripped to his boxers and got in. She didn't faced him knowing he would see her embarrassed face. He pulled her to his almost naked body. He slowly touched her back. Stopping just on the scars.

"Please don't touch that..." She whispered. "Why not little pixie?" He asked. "It is not..." he placed a kiss over her scar and then another one and another one. Tears escaped her eyes seeing how well he can see her imperfections, she wasn't beautiful as he thinks, she isn't perfect. She is just her plain and simple, not fit for someone such as him. He turned her around and wiped her tears. "I am not perfect for you; I am not worth you." She whispered underneath her breath.

"On contrary, you are the most perfect thing that ever-walked earth, I find you flawless, and those scars doesn't add to your imperfection, rather than it adds up to smiles of many patients you have saved that day. That little child you save, her mother still thinks you are her hero, a god who had intervened and stood bravely between her and her impending doom, expense of your own life.

And that man whose job you saved, he was ever thankful, he never left the place until you regain consciousness. And that patient you saved Victor? He said, he never saw someone as brave as you are" He softly caressed her hairs.

"I thought you are not happy that I put myself at risk nor did you liked victor" he smiled. "True I don't Pia, because I was afraid to lose you. And second, I was envious, jealous and possessive how easily you can take his first name but not mine." Christopher said. 

"But he is not my husband, you are and to tell you this, I don't call you by your name because it is in my tradition, it called giving respect, in our culture, a husband is something next to god and you have to follow certain sets of rule so that you don't offend them anyway." He smiled.

"Well I can tell you how you are offending me, you are not calling me by my name, it feels like I am more of your boss than your companion." "You are my boss," He looked at her and said "You sure about that? Because as far as I know you behave more as my boss then I do as yours." He said. "That's so not true." She protested. 

"Oh it is not? I beg to differ, If I had it my way, I would focus on my research and left the managing to you, making you my boss." She looked down not at him. "You cannot do that Sir, I have signed a contract, A prenup and a NDA, that forbid you from doing anything like that."

"I don't care, if I cannot do that officially, I shall do that unofficially, And Mrs. Pia Christopher Woodland, I here by declare you owner of the Woodland Medical research center, you shall manage my business and I shall do the research." He said. "I don't think it works that way, and I am not good at barking orders like you do." She said, 

"And they are terrified of you, I don't think I can be terrifying." "You did told me I was a cold hearted, black hearted person, who doesn't cares about his pain and others. And that was a correct deduction from your part. So I think my business will do good in your hand." She shook her head in no.

"I don't think so, besides, I have my research to do, Remember? My paper?" He nodded. "And I am going to be extra tough on you, because you are one of the best I ever come around, and I want to harness your talent," She touched his face, He closed his eyes feeling contempt, this was the first thing she did, that he didn't initiated. He saw the time, it was two in morning, how time passes when they are talking.

"I was wondering how I know nothing about you" She said putting her hand over his chest and unconsciously tracing his tattoo. "Yes, I was wondering that too, how I know nothing about you." She looked at him surprised

 "I thought you gotten everything about me, apparently having thorough about if I deserves the money of the internship or not?" She reminded him. "I was joking Little Pixie; I haven't gotten everything on you." He said.

She turned silent, "I am sorry, for how I behaved with you in past Pia, I was angry and I was jealous and unsure of my feelings towards you. I never had encountered someone so much lively as before. You were different, you stood up to me, something no one ever did and that angered me. That you are not afraid to lose it all, no matter how much I had tortured you, you had endured it. You did exemplary performance, but it annoyed me that you even managed to impress my mentors." "It wasn't my intention to take your moment away from you, I thought I can help you and.." he placed a finger on her lips silencing her.

"I know that, I was a fool to refuse that, but not anymore, you will be my research assistant and you will write that paper not me," "But..." She protested. "I want you to shine and cease this opportunity, beside you related them, not me, you deserve to shine little pixie. You do, I want them to know I am husband of Dr. Pia Christopher Woodland, not the other way around. And maybe just maybe you will let me in someday, let me carry your burden, wont you little Pixie? I am waiting for that day when you do." He said pulling her closer kissing her forehead. 

Word Count: 2257 Words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10M 469K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
834K 6.2K 17
Only sample chapters are here on WATTPAD https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09421TTNQ/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=spark+of+love&qid=1620104967&sr=8-10 "Riti...
270K 2.1K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
1.2K 254 56
Love, Happy Endings, Soulmates, these are the things we want and need in life, we want to get them, but it's easier said than done. Certain factors n...