MY OTHERHALF🍁

By Eyawrites_

"Why did you leave me all alone in this cruel world, Hoor? You promised never to let go of my side. How am I... More

AUTHORS NOTE.
DEDICATION
●○●PROLOGUE○●○
CHAPTER-1: LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
CHAPTER-2: NOT A GOOD DAY
CHAPTER-3: FIRST DAY
CHAPTER-4: BLESSED WITH THE BEST
CHAPTER-5: TANISHA'S HEARTBREAK
CHAPTER-6: FIRST IMPRESSION
CHAPTER-7: SHOCKED
CHAPTER-8: EZZA IS OUT OF HER MIND?
CHAPTER-9: A PIECE OF ADVICE
CHAPTER-10: ZEESHAN'S PARENTS
CHAPTER-11: WHO IS BEHIND THE CURTAIN?
CHAPTER-12: SURPRISE ATTACK
CHAPTER-13: THE KEY TO YOUR HEART
CHAPTER-14: A FAMILY MADE WITH LOVE
CHAPTER-15: LOSING LOVED ONES
CHAPTER-16: PAIN HEALS WITH TIME
CHAPTER-17: A PROPOSAL
CHAPTER-18: SHATTERED SOUL
CHAPTER-19: A MIRACLE
CHAPTER-20: ALWAYS BY HER SIDE
CHAPTER-21: SINGAPORE DIARIES
CHAPTER-22: AN UNBREAKABLE BOND
CHAPTER-23: UNEXPECTED PERSON
CHAPTER-24: BECAUSE YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
CHAPTER-25: HALDI SPLASHED♡MEHENDI SQUEEZED
CHAPTER-26: WEDDING BELLS
CHAPTER-28: UNDER HIS SPELL
CHAPTER-29: LOVE TAKES TIME
CHAPTER-30: HE IS LEAVING
CHAPTER-31: A KISS UNDER THE MOONLIGHT
CHAPTER-32: NEVER LET YOU GO
CHAPTER-33: PICTURE PERFECT
CHAPTER-34: MUSIC TO HIS EARS
CHAPTER-35: HEAVEN OPENS WHEN SHE SMILES
CHAPTER-36: I LOVE YOU RAYYAN
CHAPTER-37: ABSQUATULATE
CHAPTER-38: THE LOVE THAT REMAINS
CHAPTER-39: IS THIS A BEAUTIFUL DREAM?
CHAPTER-40: SO NEAR, BUT STILL FAR AWAY
CHAPTER-41: HER HEART CHANTED
CHAPTER-42: EMBRACE OF LOVE
CHAPTER-43: I WISH YOU REMEMBER US
CHAPTER-44: FATE, THE GREATEST MYSTERY
CHAPTER-45: TAKE ME HOME
CHAPTER-46: SPARKLE OF HAPPINESS
CHAPTER-47: LOVE WINS AGAINST FATE
CHAPTER-48: IN THE NAME OF LOVE
CHAPTER-49: NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING
EPILOGUE-PART ONE
NEW STORY🤍
EPILOGUE-PART TWO
EPILOGUE-PART THREE
MY OTHERHALF SERIES

CHAPTER-27: FOREVER HIS

662 79 393
By Eyawrites_

~ Why create a Haram love story when a Halal love story has been already written for you by allah SWT ~

( Do read the previous chapter of you havent yet)
_________________________________________

" Don't you want the key to your heart, esgham?" Rayyan whispered in her ears, while Hoorain stared at him dumbfounded.

She felt like the whole air inside her is sucked out. What was she hearing? Was it a dream or reality?

Her mind got tangled with infinity number of questions, while she herself doesn't knew how to clean the trash caused in her mind.

She looked at Rayyan, who came towards her, his blue eyes only showed pure love, the love which he hid from her for years.

Rayyan could clearly see the shocked expression on Hoorain's face and he wasn't a bit surprised at it as he already knew this was coming.

He bought his hand to his neck, while Hoorain stared at him in confusion. He pulled the shining silver chain out of his sherwani.

Every past incidents hit her hard, the silver chain which she had once enquired Rayyan about and she clearly remember how he had ignored her question.

Rayyan looked down at the key which was hanging on the silver chain and then to Hoorain who had a look to kill him at the instant.

It was the key to her heart.

Rayyan took the key from the chain and winked at Hoorain but She was so lost in his doings . He raised his hands towards her neck, and grabbed the ruby heart locket hanging on her neck.

Hoorain's eyes widened in shock, to see the same necklace which she got on her birthday from him, was in her neck now shining more brightly.

Her wedding day had brought her a infinity bunch of shocks.

The first thing Durrah packed in Hoorain's bridal suitcase was the necklace, as Rayyan had already told her to do so. And she is the one who wore it in Hoorain's neck while Hoorain was busy in her makeup.

Rayyan twisted the key inside the heart shaped ruby locket, which was very huge in size revealing a perfect pink diamond sparkling like a fire and it was breathtakingly beautiful.

Rayyan looked at the ring and then at Hoorain, who was still stuck in her shocked expression.

He bent down on his knees on the red carpet, and took Hoorain's left hand in his hand, while the ring was in his other hand.

" I am not very good at cliche dialogue, but I should clear your doubts, isn't it? " Rayyan said staring into her green eyes, which was twinkling with confusion.

Rayyan inhaled a deep breathe and blew it out, his heart was beating like a wild animal trying to jump out as he was going to confess his love to his Hoorain.

" The day I saw you on the crowded ground of the college campus, my eyes got stuck on you, and my heart beat got hitched at your laugh. Your laugh made me weak, and the way your green eyes twinkled made me melt in those. That day, I made a promise to myself, to never let go of you and that day I was sure, you are written for me to be My OTHERHALF" Rayyan stopped and smiled at Hoorain, who was surprisingly, listening to his confession without any expression.

" I never wanted to start a Haram relationship, inorder I waited for this beautiful day by hiding my emotion and love from you. For this day, I could bent on my knees and confess my love to you in front of all our family members." He raised the ring forward, and held her hands softly.

" I am so in love with you Hoorain, cause all of me loves all of you. I love your curves and edges, all your perfect imperfections. I will be your dream, I will be your wish, I will be your fantasy, I will be your love and be everything that you need. I love you more with each breathe I take. Will you let your this Mr.Annoying to annoy you throughout our life time with my love?And will you be My OtherHalf esgham?" Rayyan asked while his blue eyes and the diamond in his hand sparkled similarly.

Hoorain's heart skipped a beat by hearing Rayyan's confession. Never have ever she had expected Rayyan to be in love with her. She was feeling numb, as she stood still on her place while all the audience were telling her to show her finger to Rayyan.

A part of her was happy, and the valve in her heart was covered by the mere thought of Rayyan to be her husband. But it was Hoorain we are talking about, her stubbornness was bigger than her head, and Rayyan had a long way to win her heart.

Her hand moved forward in a robotic way, while Rayyan gave her his all time charming smile, and slid the beautiful sparkling pink diamond ring into her long thin finger, while her heart did its job of beating in a messed up way.

He kissed the back of her dark maroon mehendi covered hands, while the fresh smell of the mehendi hit his nose. He got up and stood next to her while all the others clapped looking at the beautiful couples.

Hoorain stared at the ground with her thudding heart and her rosy cheeks. It all felt ike a dream to her, a beautiful dream, even if she dont accept it.

" Finally, you did it bhai(brother), you did it. Now, I can sleep peacefullly" Riaz dramatically wiped his fake sweat while his mother gave him a smack to his head.

Hoorain raised her head and gave Riaz a 'So.you.knew.' look making Riaz hide behind Rayyan.

Everybody had a happiness glow on their face and a pure smile on their lips.

After a while, it was time for the bride to bid farewell to her family, a heart breaking moment for a girl to leave behind her family not forever but still it wasn't easy for her to do it.

Aalif looked at his daughter who was standing near to her husband, her eyes longing to pour the tears and her lips trembling made his heart clench.

His baby girl was going to leave him, his gem whom he protected like a soldier protecting his country. His daughter who was the beat to his heart, her sound was a melody to his ears, and her smile was the blissful sight for his eyes.

" Abba, dance with me" Little Hoorain stood on the top of Aalif's feet , her arms stretched towards the sky, her little fingers wiggling in the air.

He picked her up and gently sets her on his toes. He twirls her around the room, while she throws her head back, her giggles echoed throughout the halls.

His eyes became wet when the beautiful memories of her childhood images flashed before him.

He went towards his daughter, as it was his responsibility to give his daughters hand to her man. He was her king and now his princess got her prince, but he was more than happy that he will forever remain as her first love.

Aalif looked at his daughter with a smile, a smile that hid every emotions he was going through as a father always had this magical ability to hide their emotions.

He took her soft fragile hands in his rough slightly wrinkled hand and in other hand he took Rayyan's. He placed her hand on the top of Rayyan's palm.

" We knew this day would come, the day my little girl would be a married woman. The woman you love, our little princess have become your wife now, and we are so happy and proud of our son-in-law." Aalif said while pressing their hands with his both hands.

" You were created to love her in a way only you can, and please love my daughter like no one ever had. Protect my princess, even if my tigress is a strong woman, be with her when her heart is weak. My baby girl's heart is so precious, beta(son). Dont ever break it. I am giving you my precious asset, cherish it and make her feel precious. I believe you and I give you my daughter, my baby girl " Aalif's wrinkled eyes shed a drop of tear, which fell on Hoorain's hands.

Hot tears found their way through Hoorain's rosy cheeks, while Rayyan's hold tightened on hers. She lost her all control when Aalif pulled her into his fatherly embrace, the embrace she loves the most. He caressed her back, while she sobbed clenching the front of his white kurta.

In the corner of the entrance there stood her brother, who did not had the guts to see her tears and have the strength to comfort her, as he himself want someone to.

Aalif broke the hug and kissed his daughters forehead, while she saw her brother looking at her with a sad smile. She carried her heavy lehengha in her both hands and went towards him.

" You are so mean, you..know..." Hoorain said with her hoarse voice while Akheem pulled her into a bone crashing hug and kissed her forehead.

" I will miss you, kitten" He said wiping her tears and wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders.

Akheem went towards Rayyan, and made Hoorain stand beside him.

" If you make her cry, you are going to face my wrath" Akheem said in his protective brothers tone.

" Am I Respnsible for this tears too " Rayyan asked pointing towards Hoorain while scratching the back of his neck, while everyone around chuckled at his nervousness.

The brides had tears in their eyes while bidding farewell to their parents. Durrah and Huma, had literally made the scene more emotional, by making Hoorain cry more.

Rayyan opened the door of his gray Mercedes S Class, while Habeeba made her sit inside the front seat, adjusting her duppata inside the car.

He closed the door and said his salams to the elders. He entered the car and the car zoomed into life along with the other couples who were in different cars.

The weather was so bright, indicating even it was happy to witness the newly wed couples. And the cool breeze blessed them to have a bright future by fighting the obstacles that will come in front of them.

The journey of their new life begins, and she was forever his.
_________________________________________

The White house mansion, was filled with joy and laughter, and the galaxy of twinkling stars decorated the dark sky, while the young stars twinkled more brightly, looking at the newly wed couples.

At present the couples were seated on the couch, while the family members weren't allowing them to go their rooms.

" The groom who will be first finding their names on their brides hand, will be allowed to go from here" Hiba winked at the couples, while Rayyan groaned in annoyance.

" So your time starts now!" Affan clapped his both palms together.

Rayyan took Hoorain's hand and started searching his name on her palms unaware of the fact that only the first letter of his name was written in it.

Hoorain looked at him whose index finger was tracing up and down on her palm, making a chill to strike her spine. He was handsome without any doubt. His soft black hair which fell on his forehead while his face did not had a small inch of flaws in it. But his annoyance was the only one she couldn't tolerate.

'You fooled me Mr.Husband, let me teach you a lesson and if you win, you win my heart' Hoorain had a small smile on her lips, which had a nude color lipstick applied on it.

" I got it " Both of the groom's shouted and looked at each other, giving a hifi.

" You should have told us, that it's a small letter. Oh my god!" Zeeshan rolled his eyes while Hiba stick her tongue at him.

" Enough, kids. They might be tired, let them go to their room " Haseena said while getting up from the couch.

Hoorain looked at Rayyan, who was already looking at her with a mischevious smirk on his lips. But Hoorain also gave him a glare and a look which showed him she had some plans for him.

" Ama(aunty), we are going out " Zeeshan said while the others looked at him in horror.

" Are you crazy bhai(brother), it's your first night and you are going for a date?" Hiba asked in horror while she immediately shut her mouth when she got a motherly look from her mother.

" I want to meet them " Zeeshan swallowed the lump formed in his throat.

Sufyan went towards him and shuffled his hair lovingly like he was a kid, forgetting that he was a married man. Sufyan always had a soft spot for Zeeshan.

" Go beta(son), they will be waiting for you " Sufyan patted his back while his own eyes became wet.

Zeeshan held Jannat's hand, and went outside the house while Rayyan gave him a smile. Jannat did not knew what was happening but remained silent.

" Hoorain beta(daughter), come I will take you to your room " Haseena went towards Hoorain, and wrapped her arms around her shoulder.

" Ama(aunty), what are you saying?" Hiba cried dramatically while Haseena shrugged her eyebrows at her.

Hiba was indeed a dramatic queen who doesnt even care about the elders standing around her.

" Rayyan bhai should carry his bride to the room, that's romantic " Hiba said and turned to Rayyan who was more than happy to carry Hoorain.

Hoorain looked at her in horror and gave Hiba a 'Wait.and.watch.till.you.get.married.' look.

Haseena laughed at her daughter in laws horror expression and nodded her head to Rayyan.

Rayyan went towards Hoorain, grinning ear to ear and gave her a wink. He kept his one hand on the back of her waist and other hand to lift her in his arms, tugged her closed to him. Hoorain unknowingly clutched the collar of his shirt tightly and felt like punching his chest but remained silent as everyone were watching them in awe.

" Oh my god! My bone will literally break before I reach upstairs" Rayyan controlled his laughter while Hoorain gave him a murderous glare.

" DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT?" Hoorain semi yelled at him while he let out a throaty laugh making her breathe hitch.

She could see his face clearly, as it was small inch away from her. The veins on his neck popped out , that made a sensation to erupt inside her. The way he held her towards him, she could hear his heartbeat, the heart beat which was beating only for her.

Rayyan entered inside the room, his eyes widened looking at the way his room was decorated.

Hoorain sensed the shocked look on his face and diverted her gaze from his face to the room, making heat creep on her cheeks.

There was a huge king sized bed placed on the middle, with white sheets neatly covered it. There was red and white roses, shaped into a beautiful big heart on the middle of the bed.

" Beautiful " The word unknowingly slipped out of her mouth and she immediately regretted it.

" Not more than you " Rayyan whispered in her ears, while his lips slightly brushed her earlobes making her shiver in his embrace.

" Can you please let me down " Hoorain showed him her fake puppy eyes as she knew it wasnt a good time to annoy him.

Rayyan made herself stand in the floor while she heaved a sigh of relief.

" Hoor" Before she could enter the changing room, Rayyan called her from behind.

Hoorain turned back, while Rayyan was already standing in front of her with a amusing smile. He came forward, leaving a small inch between them, while his Hot breathe touched her cheeks making her breathe hitch. He slowly removed her manga tikka, and placed his warm yet rough lips on her soft forehead.

"I love you, Hoor " He said caressing her cheek bones, while she controlled the weird sensations forming inside her.

" But you have a long way to win my heart, Mr.husband" Hoorain winked at him and went inside the washroom.

" Even if it's a hard task , I will surely make you fall for me, esgham" Rayyan smiled at her retreating back.

Hoorain was literally caressing her heart, to calm down as the word husband coming from her own mouth made her embarrassed.

She sat in the chair which was in front of the mirror. She slightly touched her forehead where his kiss was still lingering.

The only question wandering around her mind was, why was she not angry on Rayyan? And she didnot had a answer for it.

But soon she was going to get a answer for it.
_________________________________________

Rayyan came out of the washroom to witness a scene which made his mouth open automatically while Hoorain wiggled her eyebrows at him.

Hoorain was busy placing the white soft pillows on the middle of the bed before Rayyan was coming and had literally built a wall.

" Are you trying to build a China wall?" Rayyan asked pointing towards the pillows.

" Yes, do you have any problem my not so handsome husband" Hoorain asked.

Rayyan was wearing his sweatpants and a shirt. The water on his hair dropped on his handsome face which made him look hundred times attractive but Hoorain diverted her gaze as she clearly knew it was not safe as she was alone in the room with him.

" Okay, what about we make a bet " Rayyan asked sitting in the bed, while stretching his both hands on the back.

" The person who destroys this china wall will have to obey the person who doesn't, for a week? " Rayyan asked wiggling his eyebrows.

" Sounds good. But anyways you are gonna lose" Hoorain said while Tying her long hair into a bun which Rayyan looked at her in awe but he diverted his gaze as he did not want Hoorain to feel uncomfortable around him.

" Lets see who will win, esgham" Rayyan said in his husky voice.

" Stop calling me by that name" Hoorain said scrunching her nose.

" Sorry esgham, I love calling you by this name and yeah even you can give me a nickname " Rayyan grinned at her.

" Annoying is the only name that suits you " Hoorain said and slept on the either side of the bed while Rayyan's throaty laugh echoed throughout the large bedroom.

Both of them Slept on the either sides, while both of them had a smile on their faces.
_________________________________________

Tanisha was in the room, standing in front of the mirror, drying her brown mid waist length hair. She had just came after a shower, wearing a plain kurti and a pencil Pant while her duppatta was placed on the bed which was covered by rose petals, pink rose petals which was Tanisha's favourite.

The door clicked open, while Tanisha's heart missed a beat seeing the man standing with his arms crossed looking at his beautiful wife.

She bit her pale pink lips, and stared down as shyness engulfed her. She raised her head when she felt Shahid standing just behind her, while he looked at her refelctionthrough the mirror. She was his wife, the girl whom he loved and had never thought of becoming his wife was now standing in front of him.

" Close your eyes " He whispered in her ears while she swallowed hardly and closed her eyes while her eyelashes were shivering.

Tanisha felt Shahid's warm hands touching her delicate skin, while the hair on the back of her neck Rose to the peak.

Tanisha slowly opened her eyes, and a beautiful smile crept on her lips seeing the gold necklace shining on her neck.

" Your wedding gift " Shahid said placing his hands on her shoulders and turned her to him.

It was a gold necklace, with their name locket hanging up and down. It was a very simple yet beautiful one, which shined brightly and looked like it was pasted on her neck.

He slowly rised her chin up while she was having a hard time avoiding his gaze.

" You dont have to be scared of me Tanu, I will never make you feel uncomfortable. I have waited for eleven years, and I will even wait for a lifetime" Shahid kissed her forehead.

Tanisha felt herself as the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband like Shahid. She loves him very much but was actually shy in front of him.

Shahid pulled her into his warm embrace by holding her perfectly curved waist, while Her tiny fragile hands held the back of his shirt lightly.

They stood in the same position without uttering a word, and only their heartbeats and breathe could be heard.

They were two hearts which was beating as one.
_________________________________________

The night was chilly, with cold breeze swaying across the street. The smiling moon made the earth so bright, that there wasnt any need of the artificial street lights.

The car stopped in front of a huge wooden gate, where there wasnt a sign of any living beings.

Zeeshan got out of the car while Jannat looked around and got down. He took her hand and walked inside the huge gate, while a perplexed emotions raised inside Zeeshan.

Jannat knew the reason they came here when she saw the surroundings of the place. She never visit these places because this place always make her heart break.

They walked holding their hands while none of them uttered a single word.

Zeeshan bent down on his knees on the muddy ground, when he reached a particular place. He motioned Jannat to sit beside him while she did as he told.

" Assalamu alikum" Zeeshan greeted keeping his both palms on the two grave which was near to each other.

' Saqlain Mahmoud '
' Saadiya Raza'

The name craved on the grave made Jannat to bit her plump lips, her heart clenched seeing him talking to his parents, and she could read his broken face.

" See Ummi(Mother), I have got the person who loves me more than her life as you said. Ummi's Zeesh is a married man now. I know you both will be watching us now, I came here to take your blessings" His rough voice cracked, while he swallowed the lump formed on his throat.

A cold breeze slowly started swaying around the cemetery, while the leaves of the trees swayed side to side.

Zeeshan stood up bidding his salam to his parents, and walked forward as it was very hard for him to stay for long time near the grave. It was hard for him to digest the fact that his parents were no more even after these many years.

" I promise you both, I will mend your son's broken heart. I will be with him till my last breathe" Jannat wiped her tears and followed Zeeshan.

They both walked out of the cemetery, with a heavy heart. Jannat looked at her husband whose eyes were wet and his smile was long lost.

She held his rough hand with her soft hands and squeezed it to comfort him. She knew He need someone to comfort him, someone to pull him into a warm embrace and that's what she did.

She wrapped her arms around his stomach and kept her head on his chest while Zeeshan was taken aback by her strong move. Slowly his hands wrapped around her waist, and other hand on her head.

They both were pulled apart when they heard the siren of the police van, and a roaring sound of a man a little distance away from them.

They looked forward to see a crowd gathered on the middle of the road, and a police van was parked near.

Zeeshan was about to go leaving Jannat but Jannat held his arms, and went towards the crowd.

Jannat covered her mouth with her palm while her eyes widened in horror and shock, when she saw the familiar man whom the police officers were holding from either side.

Her eyes travelled down to his hand, which was holding a sharp knife which was covered with fresh blood dripping down to the metallic road.

The man was roaring and laughing like a maniac , uttering the same words again and again.

" I killed him, I killed him "
_________________________________________

Salam and hola people♥️

I am back with another looooooooong chapters, how was it guys?

What do you guys think? Who will win the bet, Rayyyan or Hoorain?

So, what about a mini game?

Who is the person that appeared at the last, the man who was laughing like a maniac?

The person who answers correctly, will get the next chapter dedicated to her. I hope I get to see some clever readers😚

In shaa allah next update will be on friday and sunday( or before that).

And guys I will be slowly editing the first chapters as those chapters need major editing, and those who havent read the PROLOGUE yet, do read it as I had updated it the day before yesterday♥️

So that's it♥️♥️♥️

Take care and stay safe.

I love ya all♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
1K 75 8
"For the ones who dream of stranger worlds." ••••••• "Dil Ke Rishte Kismat Se Milte Hai, Warna Mulakaat To Hazaron Se Hoti Hai." ....... She stood in...
456K 22K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...