Outcasts [A Sidemen and Pack...

Von user189289

each of them had something a little different about them. something that made them an outcast. simon didn't l... Mehr

The Outcasts
❖simon❖
❖simon I❖
❖josh I❖
❖ethan I❖
❖tobi I❖
❖jj I❖
❖harry I❖
❖lachlan I❖
❖mitch I❖
❖jerome I❖
❖preston I❖
❖rob I❖
❖simon II❖
❖josh II❖
❖ethan II❖
❖tobi II❖
❖jj II❖
❖harry II❖
❖vikk II❖
❖lachlan II❖
❖mitch II❖
❖jerome II❖
❖preston II❖
❖rob II❖
❖the party i❖
❖the party ii❖
❖simon III❖
❖josh III❖
❖ethan III❖
❖tobi III❖
❖jj III❖
❖harry III❖
❖vikk III❖
❖lachlan III❖
❖mitch III❖
❖jerome III❖
❖preston III❖
❖rob III❖
❖detention❖
❖josh IV❖

❖vikk I❖

106 8 0
Von user189289

"Eat your soup Vikk. Just do it this once."

I put on a fake smile and push a spoonful into my mouth. My mind was screaming at me to stop, don't eat, don't swallow it, while it was also telling me to obey my parents. I couldn't disappoint them. I managed to force the single spoonful down.

"There."
"Good job." They praised, immediately moving to trying to force me to eat again. I did as they asked.

After dinner I run straight to the bathroom and ram a finger down my throat, hoping for my gag reflex to kick in and cause me to throw up the disgusting dirt I put in my body. It worked, and I spent the next ten minutes retching and expelling the pitiful amount of food I had eaten that meal. The burning sensation was almost comforting now. It meant I had some semblance of control.

People always asked why I just can't eat. They're usually old people too, that don't even know half of my life and everything I've been through. I mean, it's not like I don't want to eat- I do. I really do. But I think I'm fat. I was overweight as a child, maybe 150 pounds at 14 which was considered fat, especially for someone my height. Within two years I dropped down to 80 pounds, a weight that was considered dangerously underweight for... anyone. But I still felt fat.

I maintained that weight for another two years, and then I was 18. I hid it under oversized hoodies, continued to never eat. I hated it. I just couldn't eat anymore. I had a huge self image problem.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 439 38
When the 6 members of the pack are kidnapped, their lives are in danger. Then they meet a strange girl who does her best to help them escape, with a...
146K 3.7K 195
Still Gay GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyYy (literally nothing had changed since the last book)
109K 3.3K 200
Gay gAY GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyY
4.6K 175 9
3 years ago, the prince of the sky (Vikk) was born; at the same time the prince of snow (Lachlan) was summoned into the world. As kids they got along...