Alpha Elias

Bởi UnknownLover-

"You are mine. I am yours. We are one." **** Running away on your wedding da... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Sneak Peek of Book Two
Ryan & Kyle Bonus Chapters!
R&K: First Connection
R&K: Meeting Myra
R&K: Protecting Your Ass
R&K: Aunt Mary
R&K: Second Chances
R&K: Goodbyes Hurt

Chapter Ten

64.7K 2.1K 900
Bởi UnknownLover-

Myra's head was pounding as the door to her room opened. She looked at the person. It was Liv who was grinning at her. 

"First of all you look gorgeous and second of all you look dead as well. Drop dead gorgeous." She said with a chuckle as she sat besides Myra on the bed. 

Myra was starving. She had woken up at four in the morning and showered to get rid of her pounding headache. Today was just not her day. She had blocked Luna out of her mind because Luna couldn't stop laughing at her. She had gotten ready and was wearing a pair of black high waisted jeans with a purple that read the words Be you in blank font. It was simple but she was tired. 

Today was just not her day as she rested her head against Liv's shoulder and sighed. "I'm hungry but so tired." She groaned. 

"Your first hangover?" Liv questioned and Myra nodded. "Let's get some food down you. Come on." Liv stood up and pulled Myra by the arm. She followed Liv out of the room to see Elias walking down the stairs. 

Their eyes met and he smirked at her. She remembered exactly how desperate she sounded for a kiss from last night. 

"Good morning." He walked towards them. Liv laughed and abandoned Myra outside her room and ran downstairs. 

"Did you sleep well?" Elias asked her and she shook her head, noticing a gold bag in his hand. 

"Worst sleep I had in days." Myra answered him as he stood besides her. 

"Come on," he held his arm out for her. "It's Aunt Mary's birthday today and breakfast is the best on birthdays." He smiled at her. She returned the smile as she held onto his hand and they walked down the stairs together.  

Every step made the sparks fly around them, and a burning sensation filled her body. She pushed it away as Elias walked her to the dining room. He opened the door and she smiled in thanks to him as she walked in to see Aunt Mary surrounded by everyone.

She could see the door opened that led to the kitchen. Her eyes wandered over them all and the line wasn't ending. Everyone one had presents in their hands, with big grins on their faces as they walked towards Aunt Mary. 

"Time for a picture!" Liv shouted loudly to everyone. "Outside everyone!" She demanded. 

Immediately everyone cleared out of the dining room leaving Aunt Mary alone on the golden throne she was sat on. She looked beautiful in her dark green dress that brought out her green eyes and made her silver hair shine. Mary smiled at Elias and Myra. 

"Good morning." She said to them as she stood up slowly. 

"Happy birthday." Elias greeted her as he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her. "Myra and I got you something." He pulled back and handed her the small gold bag. 

Play along. Elias chuckled in Myra's mind as she looked at him in confusion. 

"Happy birthday, Aunt Mary." Myra said to her as she walked towards her and smiled. Aunt Mary returned the smile and hugged her tightly. 

"Thank you, darling." She answered as she placed the bag on the table. Myra watched as Aunt Mary pulled out a small black box. She grinned at the box as she opened it to see a set of diamond earrings. 

"I love them." She immediately said as she looked towards Elias and Myra. "Thank you." Aunt Mary smiled at them again as she pulled the earrings out of the box and put them on. They shined in the light. 

"They look beautiful on you." Myra said to her. 

"Come on you guys. We're waiting to take a pack picture." Liv popped her head through the kitchen door and groaned at them. 

"Don't order me around." Aunt Mary growled at her and Liv apologised as she urged Myra to follow her. 

Myra smiled at Elias and Aunt Mary before she quickly followed Liv into the kitchen and out the back door. Myra had never seen so many people in her life. They were all in lines, some kneeling and others sat on the floor. Thousands of people were waiting here, early in the morning at six. 

"Aunt Mary was never able to have kids and she looked after Elias and me when we were young. When Elias was building this pack, making it stronger, Aunt Mary was always guiding him in the right direction. She's everyone's mom in this pack." Liv explained to Myra softly. "You can stand in front besides her." Liv said pointing to the front of the group as Aunt Mary walked out of the kitchen with Elias. 

Myra walked to the front of the group and she smiled as she saw Ryan in the group but in the middle line. He winked at her as she stood in front of everyone. Elias and Aunt Mary walked towards her and Mary stood besides her. Elias stood on Mary's other side and Liv sat down on the floor in front of Aunt Mary. 

"Everyone say cheese and look up to the camera!" Liv shouted loudly and pointed to the camera on the wall that had zoomed on them. 

 Myra smiled just as a bright flash went off. She blinked at it as Elias chuckled. 

"Let's get you some cake." He said to Aunt Mary who nodded at him. Elias walked away from Myra and took Aunt Mary back inside. The pack scattered around, making themselves busy once again as Ryan and the boys walked towards her. 

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad was your head pounding at the flash?" Brian questioned as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. 

Liv disappeared with Zac into the house and waved at her as the boys stood in front of her, blocking the sun trying to take a peek at her body. 

"15." She answered him and Ryan chuckled. 

"The first time it's always really bad." Ryan told her and she nodded as she looked up at them. They were all a few inches taller than her. 

"What's the plan for today?" Myra asked them in a tired voice. She just wanted to sleep after having breakfast and cake. 

"It's Aunt Mary's birthday so the Alpha makes us  come up with some pretty amazing gifts. We're working on making a movie about Aunt Mary. Josh asked for her photo album two months ago so he still has it. Want to join us?" Brian asked her and she shook her head. "You're going to eat and sleep?" He laughed and she nodded her head. 

"Come on ladies!" Liv called out to them from the kitchen. Myra chuckled as the boys rolled their eyes. 

"We have a dick!" They answered her in unison, making Myra laugh. 

"You've got vaginas in my eyes. Come on. It's cake time!" Liv laughed at them as she disappeared into the kitchen. Myra pulled away from Brian and headed back into the house.

She walked into the kitchen where Aunt Mary was sitting on the chair and Elias and Zac standing on each side of her. Liv was standing in front of the counter that had a beautiful flowery cake with candles lit. Aunt Mary smiled at Myra as Liv pushed her into the frame of the video she was recording. The boys walked into the kitchen as Aunt Mary blew the flames. 

Liv cheered. "We won't mention your age but what did you wish for, Aunt Mary?" Liv asked as she handed her a knife while making sure her phone was capturing everything. 

"I want to see some grandkids before I die." Aunt Mary stated as she cut the cake. Myra looked up at Liv who's eyes were wide. 

"I mean we could try now." Zac grinned at Liv who blushed. 

Liv was a strong woman and Myra knew she didn't take any bullshit off anyone. When it came to Zac, Liv was a completely different person, she was shy and blushing every time he said something. 

"And you." Aunt Mary hit Elias on his chest. 

Elias chuckled. "It's up to Myra." He grinned at her as he met her stare. 

She looked at him confused. 

We're friends, right? Does she know? She mindlinked Elias as everyone around them started chatting as Aunt Mary cut the cake. 

Elias frowned. Friends? We're not friends. He answered her with a glare. 

"I'm going to take a walk." Aunt Mary said as she pushed her chair out. Everyone nodded and waved at her as she silently walked out of the room. 

"She's going to see Uncle Drew's grave." Josh said to Myra who looked at the door confused. 

"Myra, could I have a word?" Elias asked, his eyes narrowed on her, daring her to say no. 

She nodded and followed him out of the kitchen. "Is something wrong?" Myra questioned as he walked up the stairs without waiting for her. 

"You have no fucking idea." He mumbled and she saw his hands fisted besides him as he disappeared up the stairs. She followed him silently wondering if she had done something wrong. 

Myra could hear her heart beating fast with every step she took upstairs to the third floor. Elias didn't wait for her as he walked towards his office. She noticed he left the door wide open for her. She didn't enter the room as she waited outside, trying to calm her racing heart. 

She tried to think of what she had done wrong but her mind was blank and a dull pain was pounding in it. 

"Myra." Elias called out to her from the office. She let out a deep breath and walked into the beautiful office she had admired the first time. 

Her eyes instantly met Elias's gaze. He was standing in front of the desk and watched every step she took into the room with darkened eyes. She closed the door behind herself and didn't move away from the door. 

"What are we?" He asked her softly. 

Lovers. Friends. Soulmates. Soon to be husband and wife. Luna gushed in her mind. Myra blocked her out as she looked at Elias confused. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You're giving me mixed signals." He took a step towards her. "The first day you said you didn't want to be with me. I was okay with it, and then you kissed me. Then you're being such a fucking tease and smiling at me and it fucking  hurts," he growled at her as she watched his eyes flickering from gold to black. "Do you want me or not? I'm not here to be your friend. I will wait a whole lifetime for you but I'm not going to be your friend." He advanced towards her, his steps completely predatory, as if he was a beast caging his prey in. 

Myra took a step back. "I don't know." She answered him softly as he stood in front of her, his eyes no longer shining gold. They were completely black as he took a step closer to her. Myra stepped back, leaning against the door as he took a step towards her. 

"It's a simple answer. Yes or no." He growled at her, his hands caging her against the door as he leaned closer to her. "Answer me." He narrowed his dark eyes at her. 

"No." She said to him. His eyes narrowed on her. "I don't want to be with you." 

Myra didn't know if she would ever be ready to be with someone. 

"Why? What have I done wrong?" He asked confused, a low growl passing past his lips as she glanced at them. 

"You've done nothing but been nice to me, Elias." Myra started to say and he chuckled at her as he leaned close to her so she could see the light freckles across his face. 

"Hunter, darling. I'm his wolf." He whispered to her.  

He can hunt me any day. Luna sighed dreamily.

"I don't want to be your friend." He told her as he twirled a strand of hair on his finger. "I want to be more. I want to wait for you. I want to fall in love with you. I want to do all those filthy thoughts that cross your mind." 

Myra closed her legs and stood up a little straighter as she felt her body warming up as he reached down for her hand. She felt him hold it and the sparks made her body burn as he rested her hand against his chest. Right above his heart. She could feel it pounding at her touch as she looked up into his eyes. 

"I really don't want to be friends." He murmured to her softly. 

Myra opened her mouth to say something, anything just as an alarm blared through the house. Elias pulled himself away from her immediately and headed to the cameras. He growled at the cameras as she walked towards him. Her eyes immediately landed on the live video of wolves entering the territory. 

"Stay here." Elias turned to look at her, his eyes gold once again. "Please." He told her and she nodded as he ran out of the room. He closed the door behind himself and she turned to face the cameras. 

Myra watched as wolves ran into the territory, growling at the kids that were trying to get inside. She saw Elias standing in front of his pack, in front of all the wolves. His pack moved behind him, protecting the whole pack as they ran into the pack house. 

Her eyes widened and every ounce of energy left her body as she saw wolves dragging Aunt Mary's lifeless body through the forest.

Myra couldn't move as she heard the growls echoing in the world. Elias shifted and it seemed as if he could only see rage as he attacked. She wasn't breathing as he ripped apart wolves, all by himself. Not a single pack member helped him as he growled at the wolves and ripped them apart. The wolves welcomed their slaughter as more of them ran towards him. Elias's wolf was huge and he stood in front of Aunt Mary's lifeless body. He didn't move from it as he ripped apart wolf after wolf. 

Myra could not feel her legs as her heart burned. She couldn't breathe as a wolf came out with a teddy bear in its mouth. Her legs could no longer hold her body up as she fell to the ground as the wolf threw the bear onto the ground and ran back into the forest. Zac shifted immediately and chased after him. 

It was Mr Cuddles. Her teddy bear. 

Alpha Jackson. He was here for her. 

Myra's throat was burning as if flames were climbing up her throat to scream at the pain that echoed in her mind. She was numb as she watched Elias fight off wolf after wolf. They were here to die, a warning for her to come back or Alpha Jackson would kill everyone. 

She pushed herself up, stumbling to the water bottle on the desk as she coughed. A deafening sound echoed in her mind, begging her to leave, to run as she picked up the water bottle and opened it as slow as she could. Her head was spinning as she heard the cries of the pack down below. 

Aunt Mary was dead. Killed because of her. She hadn't told anyone why she had ran away. Elias had accepted her blindly into the pack just for Aunt Mary to be killed. 

Her throat burned and the air was suffocating her as she leaned against the desk. Her head spinning as she drank the water to cool the burning. She needed to get out, to help him, to tell him the truth. Myra turned to face the cameras as she saw ten wolves advancing towards Elias who waited for them to make the first move. 

She needed to be there. Myra walked towards the door and she pulled it open. She closed the door behind her, as the cries of the pack filled her mind, their echoing sound filling her mind. She needed to go back. This was a dream and she had to wake herself up for another nightmare. This wasn't real. 

Myra walked downstairs as she heard people sobbing as they waited besides the door. She was in a trance, falling back in her dark mind.

She needed to stop believing this life was hers. She was destined to be with Alpha Jackson. Myra knew if she had killed herself on her wedding day, she would have never met the Shadow Pack and been responsible for the death of their leader. Aunt Mary was their queen. 

She had died on her birthday. 

Myra could not breathe. The sound of everyones crying filled her mind as she walked towards the front door. 

"Where are you?" She felt someone grab her arm. Myra turned around to see Liv behind her, her eyes puffy as tears silently fell down her face. 

Myra was responsible for this. 

"I have to go to him." Myra's voice was distant, a soft whisper she could hardly hear as she pulled on the door and opened it. She needed to leave. 

Her mind was silent as she saw Brian staring behind her with distant eyes. "She's gone, Liv. She's gone." He whispered softly, tears falling down his face. 

Myra stepped away from them as Brian hugged Liv tightly, crying. She had caused that. Myra looked ahead to see Elias in his human form sitting on the ground, a distant look in his eyes as dead bodies surrounded him. She couldn't look at Aunt Mary who lay in front of them all. The pack walked out of the pack house, pushing past her and running towards Elias. They all surrounded Aunt Mary and she heard the cries, the screams, the pleading to wake up. Aunt Mary did not move and Myra tried to breathe in the cold air but she couldn't. She just couldn't breathe with so many voices filling her mind full of sadness and screams. 

Her head spun as she saw darkness in front of her. Myra couldn't stop herself as she fell to the ground and the darkness wrapped itself around her, once again comfortable as it took control of her body and made her oblivious to the world. She let go and she felt her mind switching off as the numbness spread through her body. 

She was unconscious in a world that had never felt more alive. 

●●●●●

I will update the remaining five chapters that I have written tonight.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 127 18
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
1.5M 28K 27
After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out t...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...