freak like me ✔️

By mggsdarkcircles

you always saw spencer as an innocent soul. but as he starts falling for you, you start to see a different ma... More

~• one •~
~• two •~
~• three •~
~• four •~
~• five •~
~• six •~
~• seven •~
~• eight •~
~• nine •~
~• ten •~
~• eleven •~
~• twelve •~
~• thirteen •~
~• fourteen •~
~• sixteen •~
~• seventeen •~
~• eighteen •~
~• nineteen •~
~• twenty •~
~• twenty-one •~
~• twenty-two •~
~• twenty-three •~
~• twenty-four •~
~• twenty-five •~
~• twenty-six •~
~• twenty-seven •~
~• the end •~
the aftermath
~• chapter thirty •~

~• fiffteen •~

9.1K 130 588
By mggsdarkcircles

you were at the BAU with spencer of course, and the
rest of the team. this time, you were at spencer's desk playing chess.

spence: i like it.

you: like what?

spence: it.

you: spence, i don't know what your talking about.

spence: that pus-

you: okay- stop right there.

spence: *laughs* can't wait to get it again tonight.

you: spencer!

spence: too loud?

you: *sarcastically* no.

suddenly, garcia came up to you guys.

garcia: did you both hear?!

you: no, what's up?

garcia: new member!

spence: new member? of our team?

garcia: yeah! i don't know his name though.

you: well that's new. hotch barely adds people to our team.

spence: i was about to say.

garcia: oh here he comes now!

you looked towards hotch's office, and saw the man walk out. holy shit. no. no. no. this can't be happening.

spence: hey, are you okay y/n?

you: i-

it was your ex boyfriend, cameron. out of all your exes him?! really?! let's elaborate. you and cameron were a couple 5 years ago. you both were together for almost 3 years. it was a healthy and perfect relationship. until cameron got an amazing job offer in texas. you both planned to get your profiling job in virginia, but it was too hard to pass. he wasn't going to take it, but you told him not to give up on his dream because of you. it was a hard breakup, because you both loved each other so much.

cameron: hey! what're you doing here y/n?

you came back to reality, and noticed cameron standing right in front of you.

spence: wait you know this guy?

you: yeah i-

cameron: i'm her ex. although i hope that changes. i was hoping we could go out again, y/n.

spence: what did you just say-

you: spence, calm down.

cameron: wait, don't tell me your with this guy.

you: i-

fuck. why couldn't cameron be ugly? shit. with his muscles that showed without even flexing, his black hair, his blue eyes. fuckkkkk.

spence: what if she is?

you: spence-

cameron: well i don't know, just never thought pipe cleaners were your type.

spencer suddenly jolted up from his seat. you tried to sit him down, as he tried to get closer to cameron.

you: calm down.

cameron: so you really are with this guy huh? damn.

you: i don't remember you being this cocky, cameron.

cameron: i would never be cocky with you. you're an important person.

you: uh- so what happened to your job?

cameron: it didn't work out like i wanted it too.

why cameron out of every single human in existence? why?

cameron: i've never stopped think about you. for five years straight. just hookups and flings.

spence: my lord give-

you: *settling him down* spence. it's ok. cameron, just stop ok? why don't you meet the rest of the team?

cameron: will do mamas-

you: hey-

spence: what the actual hell-

cameron walked away, smiling. he was the flirty type. the very jealous type too. he would only call you names like that in front of guys, to make them jealous. but he wasn't actually that cocky.

you: i can explain-

spence: well- explain.

you told him the whole story. how you met, how in love you were, how hard it was to break up with him. thank goodness spencer was understanding.

you: it was one of the biggest breakups i've had . that's why i have commitment issues. i just never want to get hurt like that again.

spence: i get it. it was a serious relationship. but you listen to me y/n, i will never leave you.

you: thank you spence. but just remember, those strong, passionate feelings i had for him, i have for you now.

he smiled. he got up, and was about to kiss you, but then remembered he couldn't. he gave you a hug instead. you loved spencer's hugs, his face would always sink into your shoulder. how cute.

spence: wanna go somewhere tonight?

you: depends on the case, doctor.

spence: so we're back to the names then. okay gorgeous.

..........

you were all in the jet. the case was going to be a long one. you and spencer were sitting next to each other, laughing and flirting.

spence: excuse me real quick, i need to use the restroom.

you: mmm all right.

spence: unless you wanna come. your invited.

you: *laughs* oh stop.

he smiled at you, then walked to the restroom. suddenly, cameron was approaching you. no no no.

cameron: hey.

you: hi.

cameron: i know it's been a long time.

you: yeah, a lil bit.

cameron: i just want you to know, i regretted everything leaving you. i should've gone to that college with you, then we both could've applied here together.

you: it's okay cameron.

cameron: it's not. you don't understand, y/n. i wanted a future with you.

you: you don't think i wanted the same? but now, i want a future with someone else. and that someone is my boyfriend.

cameron: but-

you: i loved you cameron. but, you left me, and i'm not mad, because it was for an amazing job offer. but it's been 5 years, and i've moved in. i have a life. and i'm having a damn good one too.

cameron: what with that guy? he doesn't know you like i do.

you: he will eventually.

spencer came out of the restroom, and came up to cameron.

spence: *ahem ahem*

cameron: whatever.

cameron got up, and went back to his seat.

spence: what was he telling you?

you: nothing spence, i handled it.

spence: are you sure?

you: yes.

spence: glad to hear that.

you: what if i didn't doctor? *whispers* would you spank me?

spence: *whispers* indeed i will.

you: *laughs* hmm maybe next time i'll be naughty.

spence: *whispers* fine by me. but don't be too naughty.

you: can't make any promises doctor.

.........

you all were back at the BAU, after closing the case. this unsub was a women. how rare.

spence: well that's not how you do it morgan.

morgan: but i wanna play it my way.

you laughed as you saw spencer and morgan bickering over a chess game.

you: hey spence finish up there i'm almost ready to go.

spence: all right beautiful.

morgan: got that right.

spence: *punches shoulder* don't look at her like that.

morgan: damn. when did you get so strong?

spence: a doctor never reveals his secrets.

you: *laughs* he just had a good humpin-

spence: y/n! don't spoil the secret.

you and morgan laughed. you turned around and kept packing up your things. shit. cameron was coming up to you.

cameron: i have to tell you something.

you: what now, cameron?

cameron: i heard you on the plane. you told spencer you fixed everything. but you didn't.

you: cameron i already told you-

cameron: just listen. you didn't fix anything, because i'm still in love you with you. i thought after 5 years my feelings would've vanished, but they didn't. i love you. i will always love you.

well shit.

you: cameron-

spencer suddenly came up behind you.

spence: lets go gorgeous.

you: i have to go-

cameron: y/n. you can't tell me you don't at least feel something too.

you did. but you knew that the feeling was only in the moment. it would go away. but your feelings for spencer? they were permanent. keeps what's real,
y/n. not something that would only last a week. or would it? stop y/n. just stop.

you: i'm sorry, i have to go.

cameron: y/n!

you walked out with spencer, ignoring his voice calling your name. fuck. what the hell were you going to do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.1K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
684K 8K 32
Y/N finds herself in a sticky situation after hooking up with one of her coworkers, Spencer Reid, while greiving the loss of her fiance. How will thi...
5.2K 82 55
There are moments in life that you work so hard for, things your younger self couldn't even imagine you doing... and when those moments arrive, what...
230K 4.2K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...