AS TIME GOES BY (CHAENNIE)

Por crazyforrosie

Can't say how the days will unfold, Can't change what the future may hold But, I want you in it Every hour, e... Más

I love you too,
Strike Two
Your happines > Mine
It's not stupidity!
Still F R I E N D S...
The Risk-Taker
Make up your mind
First of the too Many
It's a Date!
P R I O R I T Y
My Señorita
Can't Help Falling In Love
I love you!
Heart, Body and Soul
HOME
Let the World Know
The Hottest Couple!
Arranged Marriage
What is Love?
I wanna make love to you!
Ten Minutes
Conspiracy Theory
Timeless
roses_are_rosie
Chaeyoung-ah's Nini 💙🖤
U-Turn
Way Back Into Love
THE BET
The Plan
S O L O
Where's Rosie?
It's You!
The Weekend Getaway
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

The Kiss

3.1K 90 39
Por crazyforrosie

"Are you sure you know where Jennie is?" Lisa asks.

"Yes? Not 100 percent sure though." she bites her lower lip.

"What!?!" Lisa's voice echoed in the car.

"Yaahhhh! Lalisa! You almost broke my eardrums." Jisoo scolded her girlfriend who's in the back seat.
She looks at Chae and asks, "Where do you think Jennie is?"

"I also don't know unnie. But I have a feeling that we will find her there. She told me to listen to what my heart says, and I am doing it now."

"Well, I do trust your judgments, so I really hope we will be able to see Jennie today." Jisoo declared.

Silence fell inside the car. All of them are having their own thoughts.

"You might wanna sleep for a while because the travel will take hours from here," Chae suggested to the couple.

"I wish I could cuddle with my girlfriend right now," Lisa whispers to herself, but Chae's ears did hear that. She pulls the car over to the right and steps on the brake pedal.

"Waee?" Jisoo asks. She had no idea why Chae suddenly pulled the car over.

"I think your girlfriend misses you, so go, sleep on the back seat," Chae answered.

"Are you sure you can handle this?"

"Naee unnie, I can handle this. Lisa needs you." she winked at her and Jisoo mouthed okay, and did what she was told.

"Thanks, Chipmunksé, you da best!" Lisa commented and immediately placed a soft kiss on Jisoo's lips. "I missed you," she whispers to her ear and buried her face into her neck.

"I missed you more, baby. Now sleep. We have a long trip ahead of us." she kissed Lisa's forehead and her eyes went closed as if it was on cue. "Please don't hesitate to wake me up when you got tired of driving," she said to Chae.

"Don't worry about me and just sleep. Look at Lisa, she's already snoring." they both laugh when they heard her say, "I don't snore." and immediately went back to sleep.

"Yeah, we will just pretend that we didn't hear you." Chae retaliated and looks at Jisoo with a very sounding command, "sleep". Jisoo didn't try to disobey any longer.

She looks at the mirror and her lips automatically formed a smile when she saw how they've found peace in each other's arms. She's a fan of the couple. If a fans club will be built for them, she will be the President. She loves them both, she loves how they bicker, yet are still able to show their love for each other.

She remembered how Jisoo went extra anxious the moment she realized that she's in love with Lisa. During that time, Lisa was dating the ace of their basketball team.

She remembered that particular time when Jisoo had a panic attacked because Lisa was teasing or kissing her. She runs away from Lisa just to hide her embarrassment.

Jisoo's consciousness towards Lisa grew stronger, until the moment when she cannot handle her jealousy anymore. It was the day when Lisa was supposed to make everything official with Sehun, the ace of their basketball team. Jisoo totally lost it.

She forced Jennie and Chae to drink with her. And being her friends, they obliged. Jisoo was not a heavy drinker, in fact, she haven't had any traces of alcohol in her blood since birth. That was maybe the reason why she easily got drunk with just a bottle of soju.

Jisoo confessed about her growing affection towards Lisa before she passed out.

"I feel so stupid for falling for her. She's dating someone, and she's one of my best friends, for Pete's sake!" she confessed out loud.

"Unnie, you should probably stop drinking now, the alcohol is getting onto your nerves." Chae tried to stop her, but she just shushed her. She looked at Jennie with a concerned look, and Jennie patted her back.

"She will definitely avoid me if she'll know about these stupid feelings of mine for her. And my heart is breaking by just thinking about it. I don't think I will be able to live a normal life again if she will walk away from me." and the tears she's been holding on began to flow thoroughly to her face.

Jennie understands Jisoo very well, cos she too, had fallen in love with one of her best friends, and that's Chae. She's been in love with her for 712178 years. But she made an irrevocable decision not to tell her, not now, never!

"It's not stupidity to fall for your friend!" Jennie said to Jisoo, not sure though if she heard it cos she passed out already. All she can do was sigh.

Lisa was not with them because of her date with Sehun, but the two could not handle Jisoo, so they'd decided to dial her.

"Lisa!" Jennie exclaimed after she heard a click from the other line.

"Unnie, didn't you know that I am on a date with Sehun?" she was a bit annoyed because of the call.

"Sorry to disturb you, but Jisoo unnie," Chae wasn't able to finish her sentence because Lisa cuts her off.

"Why, what happened to Jisoo?!" Lisa's attention was totally captured.

"She, uhm, she's a bit drunk right now," Jennie said hesitantly.

"What!!! Why did you allow her to drink? She's not a drinker, what the hell!" Lisa's mad voice terrified Jennie and Chae. "Where are you right now? Don't go anywhere, I'm on my way now." she immediately hang up the call and explained everything to Sehun. Sehun offered to drop her off but she refused, knowing that they are just in Jisoo's home.

She hails a cab and instructed the driver to drive her to Jisoo's.

She hurriedly went out of the cab as soon as they arrived, as if someone was in great danger.

She went inside using her spare key, yes, she has a spare key, cos Jisoo gave her one. She immediately went to the kitchen.

"Lisa!" Jennie and Chae said in chorus.

"Why did you two allow her to drink. You both knew that she does not know how to drink, let alone this kind of alcohol," she said in disgust and throw the bottle into the bin. She eyed the two, they're both tongue-tied.

"Sorry. She said she wanted to drink, and if we will not accompany her she will drink outside, in another place. You know that she always does what she says." Jennie explained, "and don't scare Chae, she's just helping me." she added, Chae puts her hand on top of Jennie's and smiled.

Lisa exasperatedly brushed her hair through her fingers, releasing a long sigh. She went near to Jisoo and tries to talk to her.

"Jisoo, Jisoo-yah, Unnie." she held Jisoo's face and continues to wake her up.

Jisoo just mumbled words that all of them were not able to understand.

"Aisssshhhh" Lisa was really annoyed by how things went. She had no choice but to carry her into her bedroom. The two silently followed them. Jennie opens the bedroom door for Lisa. She puts her down to her bed and tucked her.

Jennie and Chae slowly and silently walking through the door, but Lisa caught them red-handed.

"What happened with you two? Why did you let her drink?"

"I told you already, Chae has nothing to do with this! And we accompanied her because we can't let her drink elsewhere." Jennie answered defensively.

"You could have at least told me that she's gonna drink."

"We can't, you have a date with Sehun, remember?" Chae stated.

"Yeah, a date that was ruined because you let her drink. It was supposed to be our official day, and now I have to wait another month to make us official." Lisa was obviously irritated with what happened.

"It's your fault!" Jennie wasn't able to control herself anymore. Her voice went up and loud.

"Why does this even my fault? What did I do?" Lisa asked cos she really had no idea.

"It was nobody's fault. It's my fault." Jisoo said in a very coarse voice, the effect of the alcohol is still on her.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"Unnie," Chae called.

"It is my fault because I fell for a friend, I fell for you, Lisa. I don't know what and how it happened, but it just did. I know that I should have avoided it, believe me, I tried, but I could not force myself to unlove you if there's a thing like that. Our closeness got me. And I should be the one to blame for all of this mess. I'm sorry, I am not sorry for falling for you, but I am sorry because I feel like I have broken your trust. So if you all excuse me, my head is as light as a feather, and I cannot withstand hearing two of my friends arguing over some inevitable events in my life." she ended, dismissing the three of them.

"You know I can't just leave you here when you're like that." Lisa reasoned out.

"Yes you can Lisa, I can handle myself. You can't just keep worrying over me every damn time. And I'm sorry if I ruined your date with Sehun. Trust me this will be the last time."

"That's not what I meant. I'm sorry if it came out bad." Lisa said, her eyes are pleading.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. But please, will you all just leave me alone, I want to rest." she lays down on her bed, her back facing her friends.

It made them look at each other and surrender. They've decided to let it go, just this time.

"But if you need me, or us, we're just one call away." Lisa still tried, but she received nothing from Jisoo.

They all decided to go home and booked a cab.
Silence is banging out loud inside the car.
Jennie and Chae are in the back seat, they just stay silent while holding each other's hand. After quite some time, Jennie decided to ask Lisa.

"What are your plans now?"

"To be honest? I have no idea, I still cannot process everything. As if I was just dreaming." Lisa answered truthfully.

"Everything will be okay, we are here for the both of you," Chae said and taps Lisa's shoulder.

"Thank you." the last words that came out from Lisa's mouth.

Chae's trance was broken off when she heard little movements from the back seat. And was got distracted even more when she heard her stomach growling.
She saw a café and decided to buy something for herself and for the couple.

She bought her usual and go back to the car, where she found the couple still sleeping. A curve formed in her lips. She then revs again the engine and continued driving, and reminiscing.

It was the university day after last night, and they all meet in their usual spot, but Jisoo was nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen her?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"Nope. I could not reach her on her phone either." Jennie answered.

"Do you think I should go and check her at her place?"

"Lisa, no. You need to lay low and give her the time she needs. If she doesn't want us anywhere near her for a moment, we should respect that. She will come through. I believe in her." Chae replied.

"But I am worried. And to be honest I was so confused right now." as Lisa was still speaking, she saw Jisoo with a group of people they are actually friends with, but not in the same level of friendship as theirs.

Lisa called Jisoo, trying to get her attention, and Jisoo kinda heard her cos she searched where the voice is coming from, and Lisa thought she'd seen her cos she looked their way, only to be dismayed because she ignored them. My heart hurts, she thought.

"You know what? I think she's happy right now, so, I'm just gonna head home. See you tomorrow Chaennie." she waved goodbye and walks away.

"What happened to her? She sounded jealous." Chae wondered, but eventually decided to spend her time with Jennie in their house. Netflix, chill, and cuddle.

She smiled when she remembered their old times, those times when she does not have any idea about what Jennie truly feels for her.

A month has passed, and Jisoo is still avoiding them, they tried everything just to assure her that everything is fine. But Jisoo is pushing them away.
Jennie had enough though, so she forced her to come with her and Chae, for a heart-to-heart talk.

"What do you want from me?" Jisoo asked feeling agitated.

"We'd like to know what's up with you. You've been avoiding us like we have a viral disease. Even Lisa is losing it." Jennie answered.

"Lisa's fine. And I am fine."

"Oh yeah? Lisa's not fine. She only made it look like she is, but she's not. Why do you have to put this kind of act?" Jennie again.

"This isn't just an act, Jennie!" she replied in a mad tone.

"Then what is it?"

"I feel so embarrassed. I feel like I don't deserve to be her friend anymore. So I distanced myself from you guys, but believe me when I say that it was the hardest and painful decision I've ever made." Jisoo answered softly, she's feeling lonely on the inside.

"Unnie, you don't have to avoid us, or even Lisa, she misses you, like she can't miss a day without mentioning your name," Chae said.

"Isn't she mad at me? For betraying her?" Jisoo asked the two.

"Of course not. In fact,

Lisa appeared from nowhere. She's walking towards the three of them, but Jennie and Chae are slowly exiting their way, to give privacy to the two.

"Hi, long time no see." Lisa greeted Jisoo who was still in a state of shock, because of Lisa's sudden appearance.

A setup, she smiled a little. And made a mental note to thank Chaennie later, for whatever tonight's results will be, she knows that it is worth it.

"Hi. Didn't you have a date with Sehun tonight?" Jisoo asks.

"Someone is still updated about me," she smirked at her. "But yeah, I did. We've met earlier. And I told him that, we should stay as friends, cos I liked someone else." she confessed.

"Oh, so who's the lucky guy?" she asks sadly and looked down, I can never win her heart, she thought.

"Someone I know long enough, and someone I never knew I actually have feelings for. Someone who's been with me through ups and downs. Someone who loves me beyond my flaws. Someone who's just in front of me, but I didn't notice. Someone beautiful, inside and out." Lisa is now in front of Jisoo, and she raised Jisoo's chin through her index finger. "Someone like you." she finishes and closed their gap to kiss Jisoo's plump lips.

Jisoo's eyes widened at the kiss, but she immediately went back to her senses, she closed her eyes and just feel the kiss, and as if her lips had their own mind, it mimics the way Lisa's lips is crushing to hers.

The kiss went for like a minute or two, no one wanting to break it, but they have no choice, otherwise, they will be out of air.

"Are you saying that---

Jisoo's words remain unspoken as Lisa claimed her lips once again. This time, she responded immediately.

When the kiss had broken, Lisa connected their foreheads and say, "I love you Jisoo, I really do. Please be my girl."

Jisoo is crying, again, but this time, it was tears of joy, "Yes! Yes! I would love to." she replied happily.

"Yes? Yes!!!" Lisa shouted and lifted her and turns her around, "She said Yes!!!" she shouted again.

"Lisa-yah!!! Put me down, yahhhh!!!" Jisoo said while laughing joyously.

"Yes!" Lisa kisses her again.

"Yow lovebirds! Enough of that. Let's celebrate!!!" Chae shouted and lift her hands up in the air.

"Yey!!!" Jennie agreed.

And they walked hand in hand, full of joy and love for each other, cos they know that whatever happens, they will all be by each other's side.

Chae was having so much fun reminiscing everything that she didn't even notice that they have arrived at their destination. She was relieved. She's right. And her heart knew where she is.

"We've arrived," she announced to the couple and went out of the car.

The couple fixes themselves and followed Chae.

"She's here?" Jisoo muttered in disbelief.

"Yes, she is. She's here. Where it all started." she answered and throws the key at Lisa. "I bought you snacks, drive safely, lovebirds. I had fun reminiscing your past." she winked at them and started walking towards Jisoo's resthouse door.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.3K 657 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
1.1M 29.9K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
55.6K 1.3K 33
"Letting go has never crossed my mind. We only have to pretend a few more months til we disband, we can make it and we can finally tell the world tha...
140K 6.7K 33
Cause love with you is bittersweet. _____________________________________ "The lady over there, would you like to go out with me?" "Are you talking t...