The Oasis and The Island》SaTz...

By satzu_softhours

Tzuyu works at the night shift of a drug store and writes lesbians femslash novels at her spare time. Sana is... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty One.
Chapter Eighty Two.
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five.
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
BOOK II
BOOK III

Chapter Sixty Seven.

1.9K 70 7
By satzu_softhours

THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE

Even though Sana and Tzuyu said they were officially dating for 2 weeks the reality was different. As girlfriends they were together for 2 days. They didn’t have a first date yet. They hadn’t been out in the world as a couple. The only time they went on a sort of date was the night at The Panther, where nothing that happened there could be considered PG-13. And now their first official event as a couple would happen in a family place with Sana’s family: her father - a very protective sheriff of a small town in Minnesota. Tzuyu knew all the pressure of the night and even then, she had a secret plan (and nothing PG-13 about it) to please her beloved girlfriend Sana Minatozaki

The game would start at 9 p.m. and Tzuyu had the most ridiculous plan to action: to tell the truth. She knew she could not bullshit her future father in law, so she would come clean with him. Or kind of it. After she finally got herself together in the bathroom, she left Sana with a kiss and headed to the only place in town she knew where she could buy flowers: The Elle Yoo Flowers shop. She borrowed Sana’s car promising to bring it back later for the surprise.

When Tzuyu entered the large shop, she was not sure what kind of flowers Sana liked. She heard Sana talked a lot about flowers, but they were mostly for the weddings. Sana mentioned a couple of times how tulips was beautiful, but she also liked roses and lilies. A young man came to help her, seen Tzuyu lost among the vast variety of plants.

May I help you?” He said getting closer to Tzuyu.

Yes. Do you have tulips? I don’t understand much about flowers but I want to some for a present.” She explained to him.

Yes, we do. I’ll call my boss to help you with that, she knows everything about tulips, just wait a minute.” He said politely, leaving for a door in the back of the shop.

Tzuyu stood there looking for some cards and fancy paper wrapper. After 2 minutes a beautiful blond and short woman was coming through the door to greet Tzuyu. She was wearing a very short blue jeans shorts and a military green tank top. Her legs were perfectly molded. If Tzuyu’s guess were right, that woman was Elle, the horny florist.

Hey there, pretty lady.” She said with a huge smirk for Tzuyu, extending her hand “I’m Elle. You are looking for tulips?

Tzuyu looked for the florist with a raised suspicious brow before she shook her hand briefly. Bingo. “Yes, I am. What do you have for me?

We have a great variety, you came to right place.” She gesture for the red back door “Come with me, please.”

Tzuyu nodded and followed her through the door that Elle closed right after Tzuyu passed it. “So,” Elle said while leading Tzuyu to the very back of the large storage “I’ve never seen you around before, are you new in town?

She really do not waste time, Tzuyu thought. “No, I’ve living here my whole life.” She said following the short girl. Elle was shorter than Sana, and Tzuyu could not believe how a small girl like her could cause so much trouble.

So you are probably from the south part, huh? I’m sure if you lived around I would remember you.” She stopped and turned to Tzuyu “I would never forget a pretty face like yours.

Yes, I live in the south.” Tzuyu made a frown “Are we getting closer to the tulips?

Right this way.” Elle gesture for the door of a large fridge, never leaving the smirk on her face.

She opened the large door and turned the lights on “We have all of this variety, you can choose your favorite.”

Tzuyu looked at the flowers and knew what would be the best “The yellows. I want the take them on a glass vase so the flowers can survive for more than a day.

Good choice.” Elle said nodding. “How many flowers for your vase?

How many you can fit in one medium vase like this?” Tzuyu gesture with her hands measuring 6 inches from one hand to the other.

Elle tiled her head to the side squinting her eyes to Tzuyu’s hand and humming “I think three it’s a good number.”

Tzuyu downed her hands again “So three it is.

Elle took the flowers carrying them carefully out of the fridge. “Follow me to choose the vase, I’ll make a beautiful arrange for you.

They walked back to the storage and Tzuyu pointed to a glass vase on one of the selves and Elle guided her to her workbench, next to the red door, tulips and vase in hand. “So,” she said preparing the flowers in the vase “it’s yellow your favorite color?” She said taking her eyes from the flowers to Tzuyu.

No.” Tzuyu said bluntly “It’s my girlfriend favorite color.

The smile on Elle’s face faded a little. “Oh, she is a lucky girl, huh?

Oh no, I’m the lucky one.” Tzuyu said crossing her arms and smiling “You probably know her, she is a very good client of yours.

Really?!” Elle looked back at the vase “What is her name?

Sana Minatozaki” Tzuyu answered still keeping the pride in her smile.

Ah, the wedding planner, of course.” Elle shook her head, her smile faded almost completely. She finished the arrangement with a large and well made yellow and white bow.

So you must be Dahyun.” She said turning to Tzuyu. It was always a pain in the ass to listen people thinking Tzuyu was Dahyun.Apparently Sana talked a lot about her, but not many people actually met her.

No. I’m Tzuyu. Sana broke up with Dahyun for a while now.” She looked with a firm smile for the vase. “It’s really beautiful, Sana is gonna love it.”

She will.” Elle turned to Tzuyu “Tulips are her favorite. You chose right. Right flowers and right color.

How much I own you?” Tzuyu said pulling her wallet out of her pocket with an unexpected black lacy panty hanging on it. “Oh no, I’m not going paying you with these” She said chuckling nervously, tucking Sana’s panties back in her pocket. She blushed instantly and averted Elle’s eyes.

Elle’s smirk was back with a small chuckled “You know what? It’s on the house.”

No, I insist, you made such a nice job.” Tzuyu said awkwardly, still out of her place.

Elle raised her hands to Tzuyu and shook her head “It’s my treat. Sana it’s a great client, she deserves it. And so you.”

Ok” Tzuyu could not sustain her arguments any more.

It’s true you’re going to have a child?” Elle said with curiosity and a pinch of hope in her eyes.

Tzuyu felt a stranger sensation with the question. It was the first time someone was refrain Sana’s baby as her own too. “Yes it is” She said nodding and feeling happy about it. It was a stranger and good sensation. Very good.

Congratulations!” She offered her hand to Tzuyu again, who shook it with a sense of pride.

Thanks!

Let me put the vase in a cardboard box, so you can take it safely.” Elle secured the vase for Tzuyu, giving it for her. Tzuyu took the box and Elle leaded her to front door.

Don’t forget to water it with ice cubes once a week.” She said before Tzuyu left the store.

Alright. Thank you for everything” Tzuyu waved with one hand to Elle.

You’re welcome” she said waving back.

Well, that was unexpected.

 --------

Tzuyu was back to her apartment with the beautiful arrangement of tulips. She placed it over the kitchen island removing the paper box. Mr Minatozaki was coming from his bedroom and saw the scene of Tzuyu with the flowers.

You bought them for Sana?” He asked smiling timid.

Yes.” She stood by his side admiring the flowers. Elle was really good with the arrangement. “You know,” she turned to him “tonight will be the first official date between me and Sana, so I thought I should buy some flowers for her.

Oh, kid, and you’re having your first date with this old man as a third wheel?

Well, that what I wanted to ask you sir.” Tzuyu knew it was time to start the other part of her pain. “Do you mind if you go ahead to the bowling alley while I have a moment with Sana and the flowers? It will be really quick.

He chuckled “Of course. No problem.” He patted her shoulder. “But, how we will proceed with the logistic of it? Do you have a car?

No, but you can take Sana’s car, then my friend and bowling partner Hansol will come and take us on his van.

You have thought about everything, huh?” He nodded and gave a firm and sympathetic shake on her shoulder. “Alright. Want to grab something to eat? My treat!

Sure, just let me visit the girls room and I’ll be right back.

Okay!

Tzuyu almost ran to the bathroom when she remember her period was about to come and she was not wearing even an underwear. She sighed relieved when she saw that she almost ruined her pants. Luckily it was purple and barely spotted. She crossed the hall to her room to take another pair of clean pants and underwear before she returned to the bathroom and applied a tampon to hold everything in place. She took a painkiller for her eminent cramps and hoped for the best.

They had a pleasant meal at the Mrs Claus. Tzuyu didn’t know that that place was Sana’s favorite restaurant in town. She took advantage of this moments with Sana’s father to learn more about her girlfriend.

So, have you prepared something to write on your card?” He said to her.

What card?

The card within the flowers. You haven’t bought one?”

No.”

Kid, have you never got flowers from a girlfriend before? Or boyfriend?

No.” Tzuyu chuckled “No, Sir. Sana is just my second girlfriend, my first one never got me flowers. And I never had or ever intended to have a boyfriend.”

Ok. Luckily I’m here to save you. Sana doesn’t like to admitted, but she is a helpless romantic.”

Really?”

She loves romantic gestures, romantic movies, romantic books, you know.

So, let’s buy this card.” Tzuyu said convinced.

It was just an excuse to ride along with Sana in Hansol’s van. But the gesture become much more important than Tzuyu thought it would be. She was nervous about the message she would leave in the card. She never wrote anything like that to Sana before. That was not just a text. That should be really meaningful. She thought about the things she had wrote on the new book she was creating. She drafted a couple of notes before she reached the right one. With her best calligraphy, she wrote down the card to Sana.

Tzuyu dressed herself casually, she knew that bowling was not a fancy thing. She wore a black ripped jeans a grey tank top with a plaid blue shirt. It was about time to be more herself around of her future father in law. She found him sat on the couch wearing a striped yellow and blue shirt that looked like a baseball uniform. The pants were navy blue, like his shoes.

Looking fancy Mr. Minatozaki.” She said in an amused tone to him.

Bowling is a serious matter in the Minatozaki family” He said standing up and showing the back of his shirt with “Minatozaki Ducks” printed on the back.

Minatozaki Ducks?”Tzuyu said laughing even more.

Well, Sana was 8 when she picked the name. She was in a duck phase.” He shrugged.

I’ll be just ‘the other team’” Tzuyu said pointing to her blank shirt.

Not for too long kid. You may don’t have a shirt, but you and your pal will have to chose a name.” He smiled showing his teeth “Like I said, this is very serious business in our family.

Noted.” Tzuyu said and looked at the hour on her cell phone, Sana would be home soon.

So, I think it’s time for me to leave.” He grabbed his bowling bag and Sana’s keys over the counter. “I will warming up our lane. See you soon, kid.”

Ok, thanks again, Sir.” Tzuyu nodded to him and Mr. Minatozaki left.

Sana was getting home with a ride from Nayeon. She did not understand what Tzuyu was up to, but just go along with it. Tzuyu hided the flowers on the guest room before Sana saw it when she got home.

So, where is my surprise?” She said eagerly greeting Tzuyu with a kiss at the front door.

Almost there Cupcake. Actually it’s a 2 part surprise. The first you will get right after you get ready to go.”

“And the second?”

“Wait and see.

Okay.” She kissed Tzuyu again. “I’ll take a shower and dress in my lucky uniform.

Oh, you mean dorky uniform?” Tzuyu teased.

Sana pouted “I’m pretty sure you didn’t say that to my father when he was wearing his uniform.”

Course not, I don’t want to be arrested.” She kissed Sana’s pouted lips “Don’t take too long, your father is waiting for us.

I’m going.” Sana whined and left for the bedroom.

When she returned, Sana was welcome in the living room by a very fancy tulip vase in Tzuyu’s hands.

Sana opened a big smile “What is that for?

A girl cannot give some flowers for her girlfriend?” Tzuyu handed Sana the vase. “Did you like it?

I love it!” Sana said taking a last look at the flowers before she pulled Tzuyu for a sweet kiss. “It’s so beautiful! So, you paid attention, huh?” She nudged Tzuyu and then her eyes caught the small card tucked in the middle of the bow.

I always do.” Tzuyu said with a wink.

Sana placed the vase over the island and took the card from the bow to read it. Tzuyu held her breath at the sight.

Dear Sana,

I hope today will be the first of many dates that we will have in our lives. Because life with you is just so perfect. I can’t get enough.

Love,

Tzuyu

Sana was already feeling the tears forming in her eyes. She blamed the hormones, but she knew it was more than that.

How can you be so sweet, Tzu?” She said turning to Tzuyu “Thank you.

Tzuyu was right behind her, pulling Sana’s chin to place a kiss on her lips. They both smiled into the kiss, ruining it in the best way.

I take back what I said.” Tzuyu was still holding Sana on her arms “Your uniform is very cute.

Sana chuckled and kissed Tzuyu again. “You’re not so bad yourself.

Come on, Hansol is waiting for us downstairs.” Tzuyu held Sana’s hand and soon they were heading to Hansol’s van.

Sana and Tzuyu greeted Hansol through the driver’s window in a simple wave. Tzuyu opened the van door to Sana, telling her to wait a minute in the back seat. She walked to Hansol’s window, and talked to him in a low tone.

Hey, I have a last request for you.

Your girlfriend is the hottie nerd? I knew it!” He said with half of his body out the window.

Yeah, yeah, you were right. Listen…” Tzuyu looked to both sides to prevent any intruder to pry “Can you stall a bit to get to the bowling alley?

Why?

This is a kind of special night for us, but my future in-law is staying with us and we can’t have much time alone.

You want to bang her inside my van?” Hansol said a little too loudly than he should.

Don’t be such a pervert!” Tzuyu slapped him with the back of her hand “Not everything is about sex, Jeez!”

Hansol a little embarrassed brushing his arm. “Ouch.”

I just want a moment of privacy, this is our first date as a couple officially, and I just want some minutes to celebrate it without no one around, ok?

So you’re just going to make out and stuff?

Yeah, I would never do that in a public place, meathead. I’m not a teenager and she is expecting, so be careful with us.”

Oh yeah, I forgot that. Say no more.” Hansol made an apologetic face. When Tzuyu told him in the drugstore about Sana’s baby, she got a big surprised reaction from him. She knew how hard it would be every time she needed to tell that story to people. And how hard it was for Sana to explain the same thing. Nobody could really understand why she was dating a girl who was expecting a child she had nothing to do with. It was one of the very annoying things she was not cut to deal with, but she had to. And she loved Sana too much to care about other people opinion.

Tzuyu turned around the van and entered it, sitting by Sana’s side.

Finally.” Sana said while Tzuyu was buckling her belt. “What were you talking so much?

Nothing, just giving him the direction to the alley.” Tzuyu said in a casual tone.

It’s not that hard.” Sana made a confused that turned into more confused when Hansol pulled the curtains behind his seat, blocking the view from them, turning the radio right after. He change the stations settled on a romantic low tempo song.

Hansol started the van and pull out, heading to the bowling alley. Kind of.

What is going on?” Sana said looking to a very amused Tzuyu.

He is just giving us some privacy.” Tzuyu shrugged putting her left arm around Sana’s shoulder.

Okay.” She said in a suspicious tone. Tzuyu smiled to Sana and then kept her eyes looking at the street.

While Sana was also paying attention to the houses and buildings passing outside, Tzuyu was hovering her face next to Sana’s. “Hey.” She said in a low husked voice “you look really cute in those uniforms.

Sana felt the hair in the back of her neck stood up, but she kept looking at the window. “Thanks.”

Tzuyu placed her right hand on Sana’s thigh, making small circles over it. She inhaled Sana’s scent tugging her nose by Sana’s ear. “And you’re smelling so good. What is that? Coconut shampoo?

Sana felt instant waves of desire coming from Tzuyu’s touch on her thigh and neck traveling to her core. “Tzu, stop that.” She said with her eyes closed.

Why? Are not enjoying the ride?” Tzuyu used her best seductive voice. Even she was getting horny with all the whispers.

Sana turned and faced her “What are you doing?” her eyes was a mix of concern and lust.

What do you think?” Tzuyu gave Sana her best smirk, moving her hand a little more closely to Sana’s inner thigh.

Oh God” Sana finally realized what Tzuyu was doing “You set this up with your friend?

He doesn’t know anything about your fantasy, sweetheart, I just asked for some privacy. Relax.” Tzuyu kissed Sana’s jaw, expecting for her next reaction. Sana let out a small moan.

Are you sure?” Sana said unease, unable to deny the desire growing inside of her.

Yes. You can just enjoy yourself, Cupcake.” Tzuyu said in her ear, nipping Sana’s earlobe right after.

The van ran over a speed bump making a subtle movement up and down. The wave made Sana to enter into a zone of new sensations. She realized that her fantasy was becoming real. So she grabbed Tzuyu’s jaw and kissed her hard. Tzuyu kept her hands firms on Sana. Her right hand wasted no time snaking inside her pants. In an instant she was rubbing Sana’s swollen clit. Sana moaned again with the touch. Tzuyu sucked her lower lip, biting Sana’s lip and pulling her for another wet kiss. The van ran over a hole, making Sana feel more waves of pure pleasure. She tried to hold her moans, but it was hard. She hoped the music was load enough.

She was almost coming when Tzuyu used her other hand to massage Sana’s left boob over her shirt. With another bump of the car, Sana was reaching the peak of the unthinkable, somewhere she never thought it was possible to get in. A place where her fantasies were not just another thing she needed to push behind her mind. It was right there happening. Real. Real and amazing, in the hands of the girl she loved. Yes, she loved Tzuyu. How could she not? How could she not love someone who was willing to do everything in her power to please her? To love her? She knew loved Tzuyu. So much.

It almost came out from her lips, when she felt the air coming out from her lungs with a rush of pleasure. She held it. Even when Tzuyu was kissing her lips again. When Tzuyu looked at her, sucking her own finger with a dirty smile. Sana was so sexy and beautiful that it was hard to believe sometimes that she liked her. Liked no, loved. Tzuyu loved her. How was that possible?

Sana was recomposing herself when they were around the Kobold Bowling, Silas only bowling alley. Hansol turned off the radio and waited for a while before he opened the curtains to look at a very behaved couple staring at each other like nobody else mattered.

Here we are!” He announced with his goofy voice.

They looked at Hansol and smiled. Well, that worked just fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 12.5K 35
And The Story Is Out! This Is A Part 2 Of The Story "My Pet Penguin (MiChaeng) (read at your own risk :p)" Please Make Sure To Read That One First Be...
156K 3.1K 28
Are they just friends or something.
417K 8.8K 43
|04/20/18 to 04/21/19| •🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓• A girl named Son Chaeyoung. a fearless, Ruthless and a cold-hearted girl, her mother was killed by their...
55.7K 1.8K 27
❝ Doesn't it scare you? The things that we both do I am just like you We're meant to be necessary tragedies Enemies with benefits ❞ Her p...