This Could End

Da kissmyredlips

The S #4 Kaia Persephone Ziegler is an actress, not just by profession but also in real life. After all, she... Altro

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Eight

27.3K 986 373
Da kissmyredlips

"Kaia, my dear," bati ni Raja pagkadating ko ng boutique niya.

"Raja, thank you for accommodating me in such short notice," I answered.

"Oh please. You're one my muses. You're always welcome here." She leaned in for an air kiss.

Raja's a renowned famous international designer. We've been together since day one. Back when she was still starting and now her works were worn by Hollywood artists and even by royalties. Even being in demand abroad, she wanted her main office to be in Manila. Main reason was because she wanted people to come for her and not vice versa.

"I've been busy with the promotion that I just forgot about the gala," paliwanag ko.

Busy naman talaga ako pero hindi ko lang talaga priority na magpagawa ng outfit para lang sa gala. When it comes to events that were facilitated by my father, I prefer to get it off the rack. Granted, the gala was my mother's event but I knew better.

"Of course, of course. I have several evening gowns with you in my mind." Kumindat siya sa akin.

"I trust your taste," I said to flatter her. I didn't need to tell her what I wanted. She was a professional so I'd wear whatever she had for me.

She gave me a selection of gowns to choose from in her new collection. I chose a mermaid gold dress that had intricate crystal beaded design of a floral pattern and had a sweep train. It had a deep v-neck that would make prudes look away.  A fair amount of my back was exposed, too. Once altered, it would showcase my hips perfectly. It would take a few hours to alter it so I just opted to have it delivered.

I went to my trusted hair and makeup studio. They accommodated me even with the same-day booking. My hair was styled into an effortless looking beach curl, as advised by Raja. For my makeup, the brown eyeshadow and volumized eyelashes and pink gloss were the highlight. It took two hours, almost the same time my gown was brought to the studio by one of Raja's assistants. She stayed in case the gown would still need modification.

She and Emma helped me into the gown to avoid getting my makeup ruined in the process. It was a perfect fit. I stood in front of the full-length mirror while the assistant zipped up the dress and fixed the train for me.

"Sobrang ganda niyo po, Ma'am," puri ng assistant na si Trinie, nang matapos siya.

Ngumiti ako. "Thank you."

"Pwede po bang magpa-picture?"

"Of course." I nodded and looked at Emma. Agad siyang kumilos para kunin ang phone ni Trinie.

After our pictures together, she requested to take a photo of me so she could send it to Raja. May dala siyang professional camera para roon.

After a few poses, she showed me the photos. I was happy with it 'cause it looked like it was taken by a professional. I had Emma ask for copies. Nagpalitan sila ng email address bago umalis si Trinie.

"Emma, can you bring the clutches here so I can choose?"

"Sige, Kaia. Dadalhin ko rito." Iniwan niya agad ako sa kwarto.

I used the opportunity to check my phone. There wa a new message from Hades sent thirty minutes ago. It's a miracle that he didn't flood me with messages today.

Hades:
Baby, notice me.

Seph:
Almost done. What are you doing?

Hades:
Playing with Zeno. I asked for a time out.

Can I see you in your dress?

Seph:
You can see it later when you unzip it.

Hades:
Are you trying to have sext with me...

Seph:
Ugh. Bye 🙄

Hades:
Sungit. I'm kidding.

I can't wait to see you.

Napangiti ako. Just as when I was about to reply back, the door opened. Napawi ang ngiti ko nang makita na may kasama si Emma. Si Gio.

He was already wearing his suit and tie. His hair was neatly styled. He was wearing glasses which made him look an extremely-looking genius.

Itinago ko ang phone ko. I didn't need to pretend. Si Emma lang naman ang kasama namin at sarado na ang pinto.

"Hey," bati niya. Bumaba ang mga mata ko sa hawak niyang box na may ecuadorian roses.

"Why are you here?"

Napawi ang ngiti niya. "I thought Tito Zeus already told you."

Tiningnan ko lang siya para hintayin siyang sundan ang sasabihin.

"He said you'll be here so I'm here to pick you up."

I should have known better than to react this way but my urge to act negatively every time this happens was just too strong.

It was a natural reaction for me to be defiant at his presence and a natural progression was to give in because what was the point? I knew my father would have his way in the end anyway.

Huminga ako nang malalim at nilingon si Emma. "Leave the silver clutch and bring the rest with you. Magpahatid ka na deretso sa inyo kay Manong. Thanks, Emma."

"Okay, Kaia. Thank you." Maingat siyang dumeretso sa clutch . "Una na po ako, Sir."

We were left alone. Without a word, I transferred all of the things in my needed in my clutch without. Nang matapos at tumayo na ako nilampasan si Gio. Hindi ko narinig ang pagsunod niya kaya huminto ako at huminga nang malalim.

"Let's go," aya ko.

He immediately followed after hearing my command. I plastered a smile as we passed the staff. I gave them my thanks before leaving with Gio.

🍷🍷🍷

The charity was held at one of the hotels owned by Hades' family. I wasn't surprised given that Serrano hotels are well-known in the country but it was still amazing how small our worlds were. It was like Hades and I would be bound to interact one way or another.

Flashing lights and the cacophony of the press welcomed us at the entrance. Gio was a gentleman, shielding my body to keep the people's distance. I didn't bother to stop because that would only cause a disturbance and at the start of my career, I was informed not to give a time of the day to press that was not pre-organized. Often times kasi, sila yung from tabloids na mahilig gumawa ng issue. Plus, there were already going to be selected press inside the event hall.

We briefly had our pictures taken at the photo-op wall. He guided me through the crowd, not stopping even a few tried to get our attention, until we reached our designated table.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Sure." I nodded and looked at my purse like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I didn't want to make eye contacts and invite unwanted small talks from other people in the room.

May lumapit na server sa amin na may dalang tray na pumuno ng aperitifs. I picked what looked like a Kir royale, judging by the color and the fruit in it. Kumuha rin si Gio ng sariling inumin.

"Thank you," I bid to the server who just smiled in response before going away.

Tahimik lang akong uminom ng cocktail. Ilang minuto ang lumipas na walang nagsasalita sa aming dalawa. Napatingin ako kay Gio na tumitingin lang sa paligid.

"You can go mingle if you're bored here." I casually sipped on my cocktail.

Nakita ko pa ang pagkabigla niya dahil lang kinausap ko siya.

"No. It's okay. The press will flock you if I leave you alone," sagot niya.

So thoughtful. Instead of being irked, it softened my cold heart a bit.

Fine. I'll play nice. Wala naman kaming ibang gagawin. Mas mabuti nang mag-usap kaysa tumunganga. Besides, people were probably watching. They'd make up conclusions if we were being so distant.

"What have you been up to?" I politely asked.

Now, he looked completely astounded. I tried my best not to be annoyed at his reaction. Be nice, Kaia. Be nice.

"Uh... I followed your advice."

I was genuinely confused. "My advice?"

Ngumiti siya at tumango. "Last time we talked, you said I had good taste when it comes to food so I thought of opening my own restaurant. I'm planning on going to a culinary school for real."

Pinroseso ko pa kung kailan namin 'yon napag-usapan at naalala ko yung panahon na bumisita siya sa taping ko.

It was just a casual comment... I didn't realize that it had that effect on him. He held my opinion in such high regard.

"Where?"

"New York. I'm processing my papers right now. I'm starting to look for a two-bedroom apartment, too."

"Have you told your parents about it?" I can't imagine how Tito would react.

"Yes. They were more supportive when I mentioned that you were actually the one who inspired me to do it."

I bitterly smiled. I was expecting a different reaction from Tito. Not supportive. Highly against it. But maybe I was projecting my issues to their family. Clearly, they were more normal and loving than my own family.

"Good for you, Giovann." I meant it.

Our conversation was cut short when our parents arrived at our table. The event was about to start. My mother's welcome speech was the beginning of the program then it was followed by a performance and then the dinner was served.

Thankfully, I was sitting in between my mother and Gio, so my father didn't have the opportunity to force me into doing anything else.

When everyone was preoccupied by a video presentation, I checked my phone under the table. There were messages from Hadeon, updates from the past hour and asking about the event. The last two messages caught my attention the most.

Hadeon:
You look bored.

Hadeon:
Meet me at our room?

Our room? Then I remembered that this was the hotel where he first brought me when I needed a safe haven. The first night we met. He was here. It was like a cage was unlocked in my stomach and butterflies began to rush out.

I was excited at first but then fear followed after. Was I going to meet him? What if we get caught? The thrill was there, too. It was stupid but the thought of doing it felt liberating and that made me want to be stupid.

I locked my phone, sat up straight and turned to Gio. Naramdaman niya ata ang pagkilos ko dahil napatingin siya sa akin.

"I have to take a call," bulong ko.

"Want me to come with you?"

Umiling ako. "It's okay. Text me if they start to look for me."

Hindi na umalma si Gio at tumango na lang. I quietly left our table. It was a good thing that the lights were dim and everyone was preoccupied by the video. Less curious eyes.

I managed to get in the elevator safely. I could hear my hearbeat as I walked through the corridor. Wala akong nakasalubong na kahit na sino. The suites on this floor were expensive so people loitering around weren't a frequent thing.

Ilang katok lang sa pinto ay bumukas agad 'yon. Hindi ko pa nakikita nang buo si Hadeon ay hinila niya na ako papasok. He immediately ensnared me in a passionate kiss.

"I can't stay here for long," I said in between our kisses.

"Then we'll be quick," he replied and began trailing kisses down my neck.

My eyes closed. I gripped on his shoulder and his nape for support. I felt him try to lift my gown but it was a mermaid gown and that made it impossible.

I laughed and opened my eyes. "You have to get rid of the whole thing."

"Fine then," singhap niya. He brusquely turned me around and unzipped the dress before pulling it to the floor, including my only undergarment.

Once he was doing that, he faced me to him again. His hand held the back of my head and drowned me with his heated kisses, as if we wasn't interrupted by the dress.

He guided me backwards until I felt the cold wall against my back. I heard the unzipping of his pants. He lifted my leg and wrapped it around his waist.

In one swift move, I felt him glide inside me. My lips parted open. He spread my lifted leg wider so he could push his hard length deeper inside me.

I was lost in the pleasure. My mind lost all senses except from bliss. The next thing I know I was clawing Hadeon's back and thrashing my body as I reached euphoria.

Hadeon placed three shallow kisses on my lips before releasing me from his hold. I was limp and still catching my breath as he dressed me up.

I still haven't said anything even when he successfully zipped my dress. He chuckled. "Baby, you should go before I take you again."

"I think my brain melted," I finally said. He picked up the clutch that fell on the floor, which I didn't even realize.

He laughed and pressed another kiss on my lips. "Go."

Damn it. Get yourself together, Kaia. With that self-affirmation, I got my small perfume bottle and sprayed it all over myself. The scent should be strong enough to cover what we just did in this room.

"I'll go now." I kissed him on the cheek and walked towards the door.

Hindi ko na siya nilingon dahil baka hilahin niya pa ako ulit. May maliit na ngiti sa labi ko nang lumabas ako ng suite.

The smile didn't last long when I saw a figure that was standing a few steps away from the door.

My father.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Among The Stars Da Nina

Storie d'amore

4.3M 103K 44
Isaac Horan jumped from a girl to another girl. He's not a Casanova. Not a typical playboy. That's just his way of finding the one he wants to spend...
1.3M 48.5K 59
Nang dahil sa isang hindi inaasahang pangyayari ay napilitang lumipat ang pamilya nina Savannah sa Hellville, isang lugar na puno ng misteryo at kaka...
358K 18.8K 31
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
2.8K 274 33
Selene Aurora "Sera" Solomon was flabbergasted when her boyfriend, Caleb Finley Monsalve, suddenly knelt and proposed in the middle of the bar. Even...