IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 61

8K 518 669
By dadonki

Not proofread

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Ari I know you not crying." Tutti stale faced me.

"Yes because you don't love me nomore." I sniffed looking at my nails.

"Arionna." Tutti sighed sitting next to me and I looked at him with a frown with tears rolling down my face.

"I'm not getting your name tatted on my fucking face." He calmly said making me cry more.

"Whyyyyyy if you loved me you would do it but I see how it is." I nodded sniffing.

"You really crying over this dumb ass shit and it's blowing me." He sucked his teeth turning his game on.

"Finna commit sue of side." I sniffed walking in the bathroom using it.

I washed my hands and walked back in tutti room seeing he was playing the game.

"Baeeeeeee." I sat behind him.

"Yes?" He answered still playing the game.

"My girl nigga mind your fucking business." Tutti sucked his teeth talking in the mic.

"I'm bored." I frowned as if he could see me.

"Go—THATS A FUCKING FOUL WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING."

He turned around and looked me dead in my eyes "Where's the fucking foul?"

Baby Iont even know whats going on...

"How am I suppose—MONEYYYY IM ON YOU DUMB NIGGAS HEADSSSS."

He cut me off and I sucked my teeth tapping him.

"Yess bae?" He kept his head focused on the tv.

"Can you dance for me I'm bored." I frowned.

"Yeah hold on."

"Now tutti!"

"Ight." He sucked his teeth. "imma be on later." He said in the headset.

"Duh bitch if my girl want me off the game imma get off, you gon help me when she start beating my skinny ass up? Thought sooo." He scrunched his face up taking the head set off his head.

I smiled sitting in the middle of the bed criss cross applesauce.

"Okay now dance." I waved at him.

"Ight past me my phone so I can play a song." I grabbed his phone passing it to him and he started typing.

He smiled looking at his phone and the beginning of love cycle by Toosii started playing.

"You got me stuck in your love cycle something something bible, we give the hood guidance we keep the hood smiling." He sung and started hitting the whoah and mopping.

My po baby look a lil slow...

"That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timing imma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms!" He started humping the air and I busted out laughing.

The rest of the dance consisted of him humping the air hitting the whoah and mopping.

"Come dance with me bae." He laughed playing diamond teeth samurai by Nbayoungboy.

Awww this use to be my shit!

"Use to be broke but now I'm rich I'm spending every penny." I sung twerking on tutti.

"Tupac shakur riding through the north up in a Bentley." Tutti sung smacking my ass.

He grabbed a stack off his dresser and started throwing it on me.

"Okay okay I'm done." I laughed outta breath.

____

"Can you make me some too?" I looked at Chazz who was in the kitchen making him some noodles.

He looked at me with a mug not saying nothing he grabbed another bowl.

He back on his medicine because he had a episode at ivory house, he scared her so bad she almost lost the baby.

Back to the boring Chazz *sighs*

"Why you always bringing your crippled ass to my house." My momma scrunched her face up looking at murda who was rolling in the door.

"He can finally say he's a real crip." Kevin laughed walking in the door behind him.

"Y'all wanna keep bullying me cause I'm in a wheel chair, when I pull a Hannah baker don't be shocked." He mugged her.

"Waaaa, you been feeling depressed?" My momma asked and he looked at her crazy.

"Hell nah, I'm loving my life right now I get free percs." He took his pill bottle out his pocket shaking it.

I just shook my head not saying nothing cause every time I say something to him or around him he always got something smart to say.

I been giving him the benefit of the doubt cause he disabled but he got one more time and I'm rolling him down some fucking stairs.

"Give me these junkie." Kevin snatched the bottle out his hand then locked murda wheel chair.

"UNLOCK ME BITCH." He shook the chair almost falling making everybody but Chazz bust out laughing.

"Why you laughing." He looked at me and I sucked my teeth.

"Everybody laughed." I blankly stared at him.

"Chazz didn't laugh." He shrugged.

"Cause it wasn't funny." Chazz walked in handing me a bowl of noodles.

"It's not that serious fuck out my face." I rolled my eyes.

Well paint me red and call me Hawaiian cause I'm finna punch this bitch.

"Damn it's some smoke in the air." My momma instigated making me suck my teeth.

"Nah it ain't no smoke Iont fuss with nat nats." He shrugged.

Que?

"That's it." I smacked my forehead standing up.

"Kevin unlock me bro she finna hit me." Murda pulled on the wheel.

I unlocked his wheel chair pushing him towards the basement.

"Arii I was playing chill."

"She gon throw that poor child down the steps." My momma shook her head making Chazz suck his teeth, he stood up and grabbed me making murda roll into the wall.

"Ahh shit!"

"He only tryna get under your skin and you letting him." Chazz glared at me and I sucked my teeth going back to the couch.

"I feel like I'm Gucci mane in 2006, all these diamond dancing round my fucking neck cost like four bricks." Tutti sung walking in the house making everybody look at him.

"Hell y'all looking at?" Tutti scrunched his face up.

"Y'all just be walking in here without knocking." Murda shook his head.

"Jayron shut up cause your crippled ass rolled in here without knocking." My momma sucked her teeth walking upstairs.

"Damn I forgot I had a damn child." Murda huffed looking at his phone.

"Kevin take me to get Mari from her grandma house."

"Ight." He grabbed his keys and rolled murda out the house.

"Girl you got me losing my mindddd I just want you to see that I'm tryinggg."

"Ever since you left the sun don't shineee, don't wanna lose you in this race against timeee." Chazz started singing out of nowhere.

"Hell wrong with him?" Tutti asked looking at Chazz as he swayed with tears in his eyes and his AirPods playing.

"Nigga heart broken ivory done cut all ties with him." I shook my head.

"Damn." Tutti looked at him frowning.

"Chazz you okay sweetie?" Kayla asked coming down the steps.

"No bruh she really left meeee." He sighed sitting on the couch sniffing.

"I feel like tutti when ari broke up with him." Chazz sniffed and I sucked my teeth.

"Damn my dawg hurt, that's that pain for real." Tutti shook his head patting his back.

"Imma be sad with you dawg." Tutti nodded as tears came out his eyes.

"Tutti I know you not crying." I stale faced him as he patted Chazz back.

"Shut up ari we hurt." Chazz looked at me and Kayla busted out laughing.

"Mannn I didn't mean to do it I couldn't control it." He sniffed.

"It's Ight bruh she gon come around." Tutti sniffed.

Bruh what the fuck is happening.

"Mann she cut me off for realll." He sniffed.

"Fuck this shit she gon take me back or imma kill myself." Chazz stood up grabbing his phone and walking out the door.

Well then.

____________________

Imma do a Chazz POV cause I love writing his POV'S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7K 22
"𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽?" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ⚠︎
24.4K 1.1K 13
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?" 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧...
362K 7K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...
247K 10.8K 52
Sequel to 'Inseparable'