Blow Me [One-shots] BoyxBoy [...

By Kandyapple

My knees felt week as he approached me with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. He pressed me to the wal... More

This Is How We Met
My Secret Admirer, My Best Friend (Part 1)
Stubborn Love
Pants Around My Ankles
Mafia Men
My Secret Admirer, My Best Friend (Part Two)
Finally Found You *Werewolf*
The Drug In Me Is You
Here, Kitty
I Want More
Revenge Is A Motherfucker

Walmart Interview

121K 1.8K 796
By Kandyapple

This is a request from that chick up there. Well, I ran out of words and shit so I hope you all enjoy this :) 

The other one-shot was private by wattpad. The link is in my "About Me"

         I’ve been told that my eyes are my best features and then when I wear a green hat, green tie, or green shirt, my hazel eyes stand out more. So that’s what I did. I wore a black dress shirt tucked in, with black skinny jeans and a bright green tie with matching green and black Vans. Looking in the mirror, I didn’t see the difference so I thought whatever.

         Is this appropriate for a job interview? Ah, Fuck it. I don’t even need the job I just need something to past time and it has to be something productive.

         After one last look in the mirror, I grabbed my wallet and keys. I had already sent my resume in with the job application so I didn’t need to bring one with me.

         My black 2000 Honda Civic Si was sitting in the driving looking shinny and fresh. It was my dad’s old car that he gave to me for my seventeenth birthday. He did a lot of work on before handing it over, that way it wouldn’t give me any trouble.

            I drove to Walmart, Breathe Carolina blasting through my speakers and me singing at the top of my lungs. “I’m feeling déjà vu. Strangers telling me ‘I love you’, fuck it, I don’t know why, but I love you too!” I laughed after I sung that line. It’s my favorite line in the entire song if not my favorite line from Breathe Carolina, period.

            My nerves kicked in right as I put the car in park. I looked at my outfit and I’m no longer thinking fuck it, more like what the fuck? Swallowing down my insecurities, I locked the car, pocketed my keys and made my way inside the store. “Save money. Live better”.

            “Hi, I’m here for a job interview,” I said to the petite lady at Customer Service.

            “Trevor Riley?” she asked, cocking her head to the side.

            “Yes.” She walked off. What the fuck? This bitch is rude!

            “Well come on sweetie, don’t just stand there.” Oh, my bad! She’s alright. I followed the nice lady. She led me to ­­­through what looks like a break room and then there was an office with “Interview” written on the door. “Just knock, he’ll come out”

            He? I wonder if he’s sexy. Wow, I’m a hoe! “Alright, thank you.” She nodded then walked off. I took a deep breath, shaking myself a little to loosen up. The door opened, just when I raised my hand. He was looking down on something in his hand but when he looked up I felt I had died on gone to heaven.

            Standing in front of me was no other than the mighty Gage Steel. Mr. Straight A Student. Mr. Class President.

            “Hi, Trevor. My name is Gage, pleasure to meet you,” he greeted, his hands stuck out for me to shake. 

            “You know my name?” I asked incredulously.

            He cocked a brow, looking at me as if I have a dildo on my forehead. “Yea, it’s on your application”

            Oh, right. “Right, right”

            “I’m joking. I know who you are; you go to McKinley High and you’re a junior. We have first and the two last periods together.” I felt my cheeks heated as I nod. OH MY GOD HE KNOWS WHO I AM.  “Come on then, let’s get this interview on the road.” He stepped aside so that I could walk by. “Nice tie, by the way. They bring out the green in your eyes”

            Unable to control myself, I threw my hands up in the air and drop them by my side rather dramatically. “Really? Because I don’t see it”

            “It’s not for you to see. It’s for other people who find you attractive and admire your eyes.” Whoa. Flirt alert. I pivoted, making a 180degree turn, almost bumping into Gage. “Have a seat,” he ordered, not even hiding the smile on his face. Not able to find some smartass comment that would probably cost me this job, I sat in the comfortable looking chair. Gage sighed, grabbing a folder and opening it in front of him on the desk. “Alright, do you have any job experience?”

            “Yes, it’s on the application with the company’s phone number”

            “Good, good. On a scale of one to ten, how much of a people’s person are you?  Zero.

            “Eight”

            He grinned. “ That’s alright, I’m not a people’s person either. You have multiple positions selected here, which is your top preference?”

            “Cashier”

            “Are you single?”

            “Yes. Wait, what? What does that have to do with getting the job?”

            “It doesn’t but it has everything to do with me knowing my chances of being with you”

            “Me? What do you mean?” I know I sound stupid right now but anyone who knows Gage Steel is completely smitten by him both boys and girls. And no one knows if he’s gay, straight or bisexual because there is always rumors going around about who he has fucked or fucked him and all that nonsense. There’s no way half of those things are true and there’s no way to tell either because Gage Steel answers to no one.

            “It means I want you Trevor.” The way he said “want” had m c0ck jumping. Instead of walking around like a regular human being, he sat on the table and slid across, his feet resting on the arms of the chair so that my face was directly in front of his crotch. I fold my lips inside my mouth to stop it from watering. “I know you find me attractive. I know you want me too. I’ve seen the way you look at me in school” And here I am, thinking I was being discreet.

            It happened so fast I didn’t know what was happening until I felt his wet tongue on my lips and his hand on my lower back. I pulled away to realize I was standing between his legs that were still hiked up on the arms of the chair. His eyes looked so hungry and filled with lust that I wasn’t even mad that he had basically stolen a kiss from me. Placing my hand on the back of his neck, I tug his head roughly and fused our lips together. Gage groaned, quickly taking control of the kiss and nipping at my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, welcoming his tongue with much appreciation as his tongue caressed mine and tasted my mouth. I’ve never been kissed like this before, so thoroughly, so hungry, so passionate. I moaned into his mouth, unable to stop my reflexes as I tugged his hair roughly.

            He groaned and it vibrated through me, setting my body alight. Good God, I’m so turned on right now I’m using whatever dignity I have to stop me from begging him to fuck me. His hand reached down, grabbing my ass and squeezing roughly, I moaned into his mouth again, pressing my body closer to him. My mouth has watered at the sight of Gage’s body in the locker room and he’s kissing me now. The crazy people inside my head are jumping for joy right now.

            “Can I have you?” he whispered against my lips. He didn’t wait for my answer before his lips were on my neck. “Hmm, Trevor?” He bit my neck hard, making me moan out loud.

            “Please!” I rasped out. Bye-bye dignity.

            He moved from my neck to make eye contact. The smile on his face was that held a bit of teasing and sincerity at the same time. “Good, I won’t have to seduce you into being mine then.” And then he was kissing me again, I didn’t complain, I returned his kiss and put as much passion in there as I could. After all, he’s the boy of my dreams I’m sure I have a lot of passion in my emotions for him.

            He pulled my shirt out of my pants and not long after I felt his hand on my skin. They slid up, feeling my stomach and back—delicate but with a sense of urgency. He surprised me, by lifting me up and switching our position without breaking the kiss. I threw my head back, moaning as pleasure rippled through my from the feel of his teeth scraping my throat. “Gage,” I moaned. His fingers worked the buttons on my shirt with rapid speed. He left the shirt open and loosened my tie, leaving it hanging around my neck. Next his lips were latched around my nipple, sucking like a starving baby and I enjoyed every second of it, moaning and moaning without care.

            My body was pulled forward on the desk. This new position caused the bulge in his slacks to press against mine and I got even harder. I hate pants! I fucking hate them! I whimpered at the uncomfortable tightening and even so, I grabbed his ass to rub against me. He pulled my hands away and I looked up, questioningly. He shook his head and waved his index finger in front of me.

            He stepped back, watching me with curious eyes as he pulled the sweater over his head. I never realized how brown his eyes were until this moment. The lightest brown eyes I’ve ever seen, almost yellow, but most of the color was gone and they were just dark with lust.

            He waved his hand towards his body, as if he’s giving me permission to touch him. I reached forward, tucked two fingers in the waist of his pants and pulled him forward. I felt him, running my hands all over his firm chest, admiring and appreciating his beautiful body. I looked up and noticed he had his eyes close.  I took both his nipples in my hand and tugged them. He made a sound in his throat but that wasn’t enough. I tightened my fingers around them and twist my wrist a little.

            “Fuck!” He moaned. That’s more like it.  

            With a lot of courage, I ducked my head bit hard on his nipple. He cried out but I could tell he liked it so I nibbled on it some more. He hummed moans, filling the room with his sounds of pleasure. I moved to the next nipple, inflicting the same wonderful torture on him. I felt his hand running through my hair. I bit his nipple again. That same time he cried out and tugged my hair.  It hurt. It hurt a lot but it made my stomach burn with pleasure.

            He used his hand in my hair to position my face so that he could kiss me again. The suction administered on my bottom lip told me that it was going to be tender and swollen but I didn’t care.

            His finger in-deliberately rubbed against my crotch as he fumbled to undo the button and zipper to get my pants off.  When they reached my knees, I kicked my sneakers off and helped with my pants.

            “You’re so beautiful…and fucking sexy.”  I couldn’t talk; I just kissed him to let him know I think the same about him. A choked up moan escaped my throat as he unexpectedly grabbed my bulge in his hand and squeezed. He continued to rub and squeeze me through my boxers as he kissed down my chest. Said chest rise and fall as my breathing escalated knowing what he was going to do.

            Once he got down there, he pulled my boxers down with a little assistance from me as I was siting. At first, he treated my c0ck like ice cream, licking all over it, teasing me, making me writhe and beg, “More. Don’t stop. Please, give me more.” And then he did. Now he treated my d!ck like a lollipop. His mouth latched on to the head and he just sucked and sucked. “Shit!” I cried out. My head lolled back as I moan and pant to catch some air in my lungs.

            I felt his hand crawl up my chest then my nipple being squeezed. The next thing I felt was his mouth opening around my c0ck and this amazing dimension of bliss was sucking me in, taking me whole as I lost control of myself and let my body succumb to pleasure.

            I moaned loud, my back arched and shreds of c*m shot out of my c0ck. It happened so fast, literally, before I even had time to warn him. He didn’t seem to mind though because he moaned and I felt my c0ck moving around his mouth as he swallowed every drip of my release. When finished I fell backwards on the desk, pulling myself from his mouth.

            Gage stood over me with a pleasant smile on his mouth. “You taste good,” he declared, licking his lips. “All of you.” After everything that was said and done, I blushed. He kicked his shoes off, unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to a crumbled mess at his feet. Without a shame in the world, I gawked at his body like he’s the rarest human being on this planet and he was. 

            He stripped his boxers off then tossed all his clothes on the floor. When I saw his c0ck my eyes almost bulged out of socket. He noticed expression on his face and smirked. Gage’s hands reached for me, pulling me on my knees. He guided his c0ck into my mouth and I started sucking.

            My hands worked the base as I took him as far as I could. He was huge so I couldn’t take all of him at once. He moaned, running his hands through my hair. I did the same thing he did to me before because it felt so good and latched on to the head of his c0ck and sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. His sounds went from small groans to loud moans and from the way he was gripping my hair I knew he was trying to have control.

            “Fuck!” He breathed. I pumped the base, tightening my lips and sucking harder. “Oh! Jesus Christ! Yeah, Trevor! Suck me! Just like that!” I felt pride in my chest as I continued to please him. I looked up and saw him staring down at me with lustful eyes. Suddenly, he pulled me off of him. “Whoa!” He panted, chuckling a bit. “Almost made me c*m before I fucked you Trevor, not nice.” I smiled innocently at him. I didn’t think we were going that far but okay.

            “How do you want it?” He questioned, dipping down to tug my bottom lip between his teeth. “Hands and knees? Back? Stomach? Sideways? Against the wall? Standing up? You bending over with your hands on the desk and your ass high up for me? Me on my back, you on top riding me? I’ll give you whatever you want”

            “Can I have all?” I questioned cheekily.

            He laughed a little, “I’ll give you two, and we’ll save the rest for later. Come here, are you flexible?”  I raised a brow and started removing my shirt. “Keep it on!” Kinky bastard.

            “Do you want to find out?” He grinned before turning my around and slapping my ass. Despite being completely surprised, a traitorous moan escaped me.  “Don’t get any ideas!” I said immediately.

            He didn’t comment but I could guess he had a smile or smirk on that beautiful face of his. 

            He rubbed his c0ck against my ass for a few minutes. My body heat up with anticipation as I whimpered, silently asking me to do what he wants. “Ready?” I nod.

            Gage didn’t waste anytime impaling me with his big hard c0ck. I bit the back of my hand to prevent myself from yelling out. It burned. I never had anything this big in my asshole before and my toys at home weren’t this big or felt this amazing.

            He showered my neck and ears with kisses as he waited for me to adjust. Turning my head, I captured his lips between mine and kissed him hungrily. I moved my hips, giving him the signal. He started going slow at first and I whimpered in his mouth. It only took a few minutes for the pain to subside and I was thrusting myself back on his c0ck whenever he thrust forward. It was difficult to keep my moans quiet because this boy was so good and he just kept giving it to me meanwhile filling up my ears with the sound of groans and moans.

            There was added pleasure, giving the fact that we were standing on top of the desk fucking. If someone should walk in this would definitely be a sight to see but right now I couldn’t give a damn. “Harder!” I demanded. He growled and pound in me so fast it was hard to keep my feet rooted where they were.  

            “You’re so fucking tight! You’re gonna make me c*m quick!” he whispered in my ear. I didn’t care if he came now or next year. To how good this feels I’ll be satisfied jerking myself off or having him do it. “Hands on the desk and keep your legs straight” I did as he ordered with no problem, except I held on to my ankles instead. Having practiced gymnastic when I was younger and every now and then to stay fit, it came in handy plenty a times. “Well, fuck me! I think I’m in love with you!”

            Now that made me laugh, only to have it cut off in a, “Oh fuck!” As he pulled out and slammed into me hard. His member brushed that sweet spot in me and I’m sure if anyone passes by they’ll hear. “Yes! Oh, God! Right there!”

            “God!” Gage moaned. He gripped my hips tight and drove into me harder. If he wasn’t holding on to me I think there’s a possibility of me tipping over. I whimpered and cried as he gave me the best fucking I’ve ever received. There’s no doubt that Gage’s c0ck have been deeper inside me than anyone or anything. My body jerked, my hair flying all over my face as he continue to hammer me.

            “Mm! Oh, baby…I’m gonna c*m,” I got to warn this time. Before I had a chance to touch myself or him touch me, I came hard, c*m shooting out of me like it wasn’t going to stop. Shortly after, I felt Gage’s d!ck swell inside my bum and his cream filling me up.

            “Ngh! Fuck!!!”  Both of us stopped at the same time. I lost all my energy and I would’ve fallen face first on the desk if it weren’t for Gage holding me up. That was kind of pointless because he staggered and we well anyways but it was a little “safer”. “Best sex ever!” Gage declared, my cheeks heat up at his sudden declaration.

            I eased myself off of his member and lie next to him on the table, both of us breathing heavily. I almost twitched when I felt his fingers laced through mine. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze. I looked him in the wyes and squeezed back. My eyes closed for a few seconds then I felt weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Gage grinning.

            “Again?!”

            He laughed, “Nah, I wouldn’t do that to you”

            The sound of a draw opening rang through the room then he waved a packet of baby wipes in front of me. “Why do you have baby wipes Gage?”

            “I like how they smell,” he responded without batting a lash. “Turn over, please, so that I can clean you up”

            “Weirdo,” I mumbled but turned over anyways. He cleaned me up gently, and I could tell he was being careful not to hurt me. When he finished he told me and I turned over on my back again. As soon as I felt I had enough strength, I got up and started getting dress, winching a little as my lower back began throbbing.

            Gage watched me the entire time, as he too got dressed. He was faster than me and he was fully clothed when he helped me with my shirt and fixed my tie. “Hey,” he said softly.

            “Hmm?”

            “I meant what I said about wanting to be with you. Do you believe me?” His voice was so sincere I couldn’t not believe him if I wanted to.

            “I do,” I responded calmly. My little fellows started jumping again.

            “Good. Don’t leave your house until I pick you up tomorrow, ‘Kay?”

            “You know where I live?”

            “Your address is on your application, Trevor”

            Right, right. “Oh right.” I walked away, feeling dumb again, and then I felt his hand on my wrist. I turned to see what he wanted. He grabbed my tie and pulled me roughly against his firm chest. My mouth open to question him but his mouth quickly covered mine, his tongue seeping in to taste me, making me moan and wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

            “Don’t eat breakfast either, we’re going to catch some before school,”  he breathed after our breathless kiss. My mind went blank when I thought about appropriate responses so I just nodded. He licked his lip, gave me a quick kiss then whispered, “See ya, babe”

            “Bye,” I said back.

            I don’t know how I managed to walk out of the store to my car, sat somewhat comfortable and drove home with my ass hurting and my legs feeling like jelly but I did. It wasn’t until I was in the shower when the thought hit me, what about my job?

            Ah, Fuck it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 102K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
5.2K 293 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
301K 10.9K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...
882 53 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...