Zero: A BTS AU (On Hold)

By ModronBearerOfLight

BTS X Reader Soulmate au You are just a normal person with a normal family, normal worries regarding school l... More

Another day: Ch 1
Please, go with me: Ch 2
Reluctance: Ch 3
Foggy: Ch 4
Why is she like this? Ch 5
7 nervous brothers: Ch 6
Off we go: Ch 7
Excuseeee me: Ch 8
Loud crowd: Ch 9
Nerves before the meet: Ch 10
Anticipation: Ch 11
Pained meeting: Ch 12
Jungkook: Ch 13
Jimin: Ch 14
Everytime we touch I get the feeling: 15
What do we have here? Ch 16
Let us: Ch 17
Should I stay or should I go? Ch: 18
Sleepy, that's what I am: Ch 19
Sun and Spring: Ch 20
Reflect: Ch 21
Converse (High): Ch 22
Wonder: Ch 23
Go Go: Ch 24
Take Me to the Sky: Ch 25
Home is where the Heart is: Ch 26
Is your Heart your Soul?: Ch 27
Burn it up: Ch 28
Daydream: Ch 29
A Star's Calling: Ch 30
A/N: 1
Home: Ch 31
A meal and some friends: Ch 32
Clumsy Curiosities: Ch 33
Butterfly: Ch 34
I don't know anymore: Ch 35
Beans again: Ch 36
It's a date: Ch 37
Off to the shop you hop: Ch 38
The trip continues: Ch 39
A painting and some plants: Ch 40
A brief visit: Ch 42
Fall Everything: Ch 43

Suspicions unanswered: Ch 41

1.8K 91 27
By ModronBearerOfLight

It is morning and everyone slept extremely well last night. Especially Yoongi who still lays undisturbed in bed as the rest of you gather in the kitchen area.

The siziling sound of the butter melting, small bubbles forming for the shortest time before disappearing into the oblivion of the galaxy coated pan, was a gentle comfort. A soothing tune to accompany the words shared between the seven of you.

"Hey (y/n), what do you want on your pancakes?" Asks the makene as he holds onto the fridge door.

Nearby Tae stands over the heat of the stove, breaking no sweat as he masterfully flips the pan.

"Maple syrup please," you call from your seat at the table and he responds with a large smile before locating the condiment and returning to Tae's side.

"So, how are you finding Korea?" Hoseok eagerly asks from the seat to your left, hoping that your response is nothing less than favourable.

You turn away from the kitchen to face him, bitting your lip in thought.

"I have only been here for a short while, but it is very beautiful and so far everyone has been nice to me," you state happily.

"Who is everyone?" Asks Jin from your otherside.

"Oh, um well you guys of course. I mean I never would have guessed in my wildest dreams that BTS would take such a liking to me and want to be my friends when all I had done was bake some cookies and buy some coffee beans," you say as you rub your neck.

"You saved my life with the beans," Namjoon adds to your amusement.

"Well, (y/n), you are a very nice person, what is there not to like," says Jin.

"Yeah, who wouldn't want to be close to you? I miss you as soon as I leave the room, and that just goes to show how much we like you. Don't worry (y/n), this isn't a dream," Hoseok tells you.

"Aww, thanks guys," you say with a curve of your lips and the tightening of your eyes into little crescents. "other then the seven of you, there has also been the florest, the man outside uni, and a girl I meet nearby who also happens to go to my uni. Though she is in a different course".

The boys blink, remembering that you had mentioned a florest yesterday when the shoping group was being followed. And once again with the flowers. He was the one who sold you the wolfsbane.

'Who was he? What does he want? Does he know something?' Were the thoughts that are shared between the wolves, twinges of worry growing like blackholes within their guts, quickly and in an relentless consumption of everything around.

Not only was Namjoon worried about the florest, he was also trying to figure out who mr gentleman was. You didn't seem close with the florest, so it likely wasnt him right? So then the uni boy? He sits in thought, pondering this from besides Hoseok for some time. Finding no answers before he is broken from the riddles of his mind.

Jimin then emergs from the kitchen where he had been chatting with the others, bringing with him some plates of food. You smile and thank him as a delicious meal is placed before you. The pancakes as soft as clouds and doused in syrup.

He returns again with more plates, stoping in his tracks momentarily before continuing, laying a plate before Hoseok and sitting the other before himself as he takes a chair.

"(Y/n)?" You look up at him. "What is that painting in your room".

'The wolves in a field - how does he know about that?' You think to yourself.

"Yoongi hyung told me. But more importantly why did you paint that?" He continues with a look of concern.

"No, more importantly, how the heck are you reading my thoughts? And when did you speak to Yoongi? I thought he was still asleep". You state with confusion.

He gulps, fumbling over himself in his mind as he tries to make up a believable excue.

"I am not reading your mind, you said that aloud," he states and you look around to Jin and Hoseok and Namjoon but their faces only portray a look that says, 'Jimin is right'. They are lying

He continues, "and, Yoongi sent us all an image. On our phones".

"I don't believe you, you haven't touched your phone," you state.

"(Y/n) you were invested in your pancake and didn't see him use it," counters Jin.

The two youngest nodding as they walk into the room with the remainder of the food.

You donn't believe them. All the things yesterday were not explained by sleep and reflection like you hoped they would be. No matter how much critical thought you put in, you could not explain the events in terms of physical possibility and therefore your mind reluctantly turned to the metaphysical.

And now it was looking for an explanation from the startled gease before you.

"All right, fine," and they let out a sigh of relief a little too soon.

"Then show me the photo".

"What?" Jimin blinks.

"If he sent you a picture of my painting, then it should still be on your phone," you explain.

"Um, well," Jimin stamers.

He is saved by Namjoon's quick thinking, the leader linking with Yoongi and telling him to text them all an image. He did and their phones all recieve the silent notification.

Jimin sighs in relief as his brother told him that the photo was there in the chat and he whips his phone out to show you the image.

"See, it is here. So what is with this painting?" he presses.

You are still suspicious, and if you had only checked the time stamp on the message you would have seen that not even a minute had passed since it was sent.

Having nothing more to argue you try and answer his question, thinking back to the painting you had completed in yesterday's early hours.

It was a landscape, a meadow and tree that was reminiscent of those masterly contained and brought to life within the work that hung in your living room. But the most noticeable landmark was a small mound of which seven wolves circled.

It was a pile of dirt, seemingly crafted in years gone by, this fact denoted by the grass and life that had sprung up upon it. Even two flowers lived happily on that perch, a third less so as it withered down in a loss of life.

The wolves all focused on the mound, on the small flowers. Two purple, one blue. They held a sombre gaze in their eyes, sitting up in a crescent circle that almost seemed to be a defensive wall. A protection for the mound and the life it grew.

All but one of them sat like this. The odd wolf out being a break in the strength of the pack. He layed forward, his head upon his paws and those upon the mound. His nussle was close to the flowers, closest to the lifeless one. His eyes were closed and his expresion was one more of peace, then of sadness and loss. Those emotion painted in the eyes of the others through unsheadable tears.

"No clue. I just put brush to canvas and that was the result," you shrug.

The brothers all look concerned.

They found it a rather ominous image. Even if you did not.

They had been to that medow, to that tree, many times before. It sat in the yard of the palace, their childhood home.

And the wolves you had painted were not just any wolves. They were the BTS, the alpha princes, them. And Namjoon looked so weak. Why had you painted their leader that way?

"Oh," you remember, "I saw the wolves in an album and used then for reference".

"It was our album right, that makes sense" Yoongi comments as he slanters on into the room.

"Uh, yeah. Um, is that a problem? I am sorry if I offended you or anything".

"No, it isn't that. We are happy that you painted those wolves," says Namjoon with a weak, smile.

"But we just want to know what it means," continues Taehyung.

"I am sorry, I can't help you there," you say with an awkward, apologetic, grin.

Jin reasures you that it is fine and that you should keep eating. You happily oblidge the man until the doorbell rings.

***

A/n
I was trying to find a certain story (on wattpad) the other day but after more than an hour and a half of looking I could not find it.
I also only have a vague memory of the plot which is:
In a reformed, (post apocalyptic?) world, the Jeon family runs Seoul (and Korea?) but Jungkook falls for a broke ass bitch with no social status.

Do any of you know what it is? I had the urge to read it, and if I can't find it, then I think I am going to have to resort to writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...