Immortal Links

بواسطة goddessoflife

This was my first EVER Percy Jackson fan fiction, which was originally located on my fanpop account. You can... المزيد

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter One

488 2 1
بواسطة goddessoflife

So, I made this story back in July. It's my first Percy Jackson fan fiction! It's original is on fanpop... it's the same on here, just a different format, I guess. :)

YOU CAN READ THE FULL STORY ON FANPOP! Just go to the search bar and type in goddessoflife immortal links. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE

I sat in the boat as my stepfather and the rest of my relatives jumped off.

"Emma, aren't you coming?"

"No, I'd rather get a tan than get in the water." I responded. My mother sighed and jumped in, splashing me.

I closed my eyes and pulled my sunglesses over my eyes.

"Emma?" My cousins voice was soft, but I didn't open my eyes in fear she'd have a bucket full of water and would want to dump it on my head.

"Eve, can I please relax today? I'm not getting in."

"Fine," her voice was further away and harder than it had been earlier. I looked up when I heard one of the boats doors open. The one right behind me.

The next thing I knew, I was sinking to the bottom of the lake. I tried to swim to the surface, but something was restricting me. I opened my eyes and pulled of my sunglasses, letting them sink to the bottom first. When I looked around, I saw someone coming. I strugles to swim more but I couldn't. Something cut into my skin. "OW!" I screamed, though no one could hear me.

Someone had grabbed me. I screamed some more, though it wouldn't help. My throut burned from the lakes mucky water. Then I could breathe. "What the-"

"Eat this," a dude with black hair and sea green eyes handed me a cube of little yellow stuff. He held it out to me, but I didn't take. "It'll help you."

I reluctantly took it from him and put it in my mouth. It tasted like sour skittles, something I loved. Once I swallowed it, I looked at him. "Who are you?"

"I'm Percy Jackson," he said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.