Fated

By RoseTee3

Jasmine and Mason are the best of friends. They've been through thick and thin together. When Mason sees an... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 25

168 23 49
By RoseTee3

MASON'S POV

The smell of peaches hit me when I woke up. I rolled over and my hand dropped onto her beautiful body. I ran that hand up and down her thigh and kissed her shoulder. She grunted and threw the cover over her head. I chuckled at her and tugged her into me, removing the cover. She hated to be woken up.

I continued kissing her shoulder and across her back. My hand had moved up to her chest and I massaged her left breast. She scooted back into me and ground her butt into me.

“Don't play with me.”

Her reply was muffled since her face was in her arm, “You started it.”

I sucked on her neck and continued manipulating her soft flesh. Her nipple perked up and I rolled it between my fingers. I wrapped my right arm around her and pinned her to me. My left hand trailed down between her gorgeous thighs and I hit the jackpot. I slipped one finger inside her and she ground into me again.

She moaned my name and I nibbled her shoulder. I put a second finger in and curled them. Jasmine moved her hand toward her face then reached between us. She grabbed my díck and started stroking. The wetness in her hand helped with the glide. I sucked in a breath and she circled my tip.

“Uh...yes…” I wanted to feel her on me but I wasn’t breaking this connection to get a condom. “Baby, open your legs.”

Jasmine lifted her left leg and I held my dick so she rubbed me, but I wouldn't enter her. Her wetness made me twitch and I ached to be inside her. Now, if she gave me the green light…

She was moaning as her hips rocked into me. Her breathing was hard and I knew she was about to release. I squeezed her breast.

“Go 'head baby, let go!” She did and when she did, she grabbed my díck and slid the tip up and down her slit. I felt her lips pulsing from her climax and I hissed. “I have to have you!”

I was about to reach for the drawer when she placed my tip at her opening.

“Go!”

GREEN LIGHT!!! I rammed into her and Jasmine screamed my name. I pumped fast and hard into her. This was ecstasy! This was what I wanted every day. Her wrapped in my arms, me making her scream. Being like this with her, I knew I would never be with anyone else again. No one would ever be able to make me feel the way she made me feel as long as she walked this earth.

Our bodies couldn’t be any closer than they were, but I still pulled her closer to me. She kissed me and when our lips touched, there was the explosion. I squeezed her as hard as I could when I came. I grunted as we kissed due to the power of that nut! Her tongue was teasing my lips and I captured it. I kissed her one last time and pulled away.

“My goodness woman! Now that's a good morning!” I felt her body shake against me from laughter.

“It was cool. I would say a solid 7.”

“A seven?! Girl are you crazy? That was at least a 9. First thing in the morning too? You didn't even have to do any work!”

Jasmine rolled over to face me and placed a hand on my chest. “I don't know. What can I say babe? It was good.”

I just laid there and stared at her. She looked at me and her face was completely serious. “Are you for real right now?”

“Ye--,” she dissolved into a fit of giggles before she could finish answering. “The look on your face. I wish I had my phone.” She gave me a peck on the lips. “Mason, that was some good lovin'! I definitely don't mind you disturbing my sleep for that.”

She reached out to me, but I dodged her and hopped out of bed.

“It's not funny Jasmine. That hurt. I'm gonna go.” I walked toward her closet and hoped she hadn't thrown my clothes out when we stopped talking. Jackpot! I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweats.

“Mason! You can't be serious. I was only joking.”

“Too far.” I threw  the clothes over my shoulder and walked into the bathroom. Jasmine sat on the bed, holding the cover up to her chest.

“Mason, I'm sor--”

I slammed the door before she could finish. In about ten seconds, she was bursting through the door, naked as a newborn.

“BOY! Did you just slam MY door in MY face in MY house?!” She was fuming and I just smirked. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a rough kiss. When I leaned out of it, I smiled.

“Technically, not in your face since you were on the bed. Now, get in that shower so I can show you a 10 out of 10.”

Her mouth dropped as she realized I got her back.

“You jerk!” She wiggled out of my arms and turned on the water. When the temperature was right, she said, “You're going to have to tip the scale to make it up to me.”

She wrapped her hair so it didn't get wet, then stepped into the shower and I moved to join her.

“NO!” She held her hands up in a stop gesture and I obeyed. “Watch.”

I watched the water cascade down her body. She moved her hands over her breasts and massaged them. This visual and her moans caused my dick to come to life. Jasmine slid one hand down her stomach and cupped her mound. She opened her legs and I watched her middle finger slide back and forth on her pussy.

The sounds of her pleasure were music to my ears and I wanted to be the one making her moan. I stepped toward her and she shook her head.

“You want me?” she asked innocently, as her thumb circled her nipple.

“Yes!”

Her index finger disappeared inside her. “Mmmmm...how bad?”

I got in the shower and dropped to my knees, growling as I told her, “This bad!”

_____

The water had started to turn cold by the time we finished. Jasmine was in the kitchen eating cereal when I walked in.

“You sure you don't want me to go with you?”

“Yeah I'm sure. I shouldn't be gone too long.”

“Okay. You mind if I stay here then?”

Jasmine looked at me like I’d cursed her and asked, “When did we start asking to stay?”

“I didn't want to assume.”

“Babe, it's us. My home is your home.” She kissed me on the cheek, finished her food, and got up to leave. I reached for her arm and yanked her back into me. My arms encircled her waist and I gazed into these stunning brown eyes.

“You are my home.”

She squinted back at me.

“I'm serious, Jasmine. You're my best friend and you've always had my back. I know at one time I was serious about Stacy, but that doesn't compare to what I feel for you. Now I'm glad things didn't work with her because I get to build the best life I can with the best person I know. I'm all in, Jasmine. We can go as slow or as fast as you want. I'm not going anywhere. You are it. Whatever comes, we'll make it work. I'm not going to be without you.”

Jasmine hugged me and kissed my chest, right on my heart. “You're it for me too.”

I kissed the top of her head and breathed her in. She smelled like peaches and I drifted away in my thoughts of her. She was everything to me and I was so glad we fixed things. I truly was miserable without her. Every time something good happened, she was the first person I wanted to tell and couldn't. Every time I was frustrated, she was the first person I wanted to vent to and couldn't. She was the icing on my cake, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. She was it.

I felt her move away from me and looked down at her.

“I need to go, but when I get back, you're mine.”

“I'll be waiting.”

_____

“NOOOOO!!” I yelled at the tv. I was in the middle of a demon horde when a demon hit me from behind. He knocked my health bar down to half. This boss mode was hard. My concentration was broken when my phone rang. I answered while slicing at a demon.

“Hello?”

“Mason. Please come. I need you.”

“Baby, what's wrong?” I heard her sniffle and she started crying. I was instantly hurting because she was. “Jasmine, what happened? Are you hurt? What's wrong?”

I turned off the game and ran to her room to find my shoes. Jasmine was sobbing. She wasn’t forming any words, at least none coherent. My heart was racing as my mind thought of the worst.

“I need you to breathe and tell me what's wrong.”

*****

JASMINE'S POV

I'd left Mason at my place and I couldn't stop smiling at that thought. I couldn't wait to get back home to him. As I drove, my mind drifted to the moment we shared before I left. He was so open and sincere. Us being together was everything. He didn't actually say the words "I love you" right then, but I knew he did. I didn't need the words at the time because I felt it. My heart was so glad right now.

I pulled into the driveway and unlocked the back door.

“Hey honey, I'm home!”

The house was quiet as I walked through the living room. I climbed the stairs and walked into her room, opening the curtains.

“Time to wake up lazy bones!”

I walked up to the bed and shook her gently by the shoulder.

“Mom, wake up.”

She was stiff. Her body didn't move under my touch. The bright sunlight beaming into the room was a sharp contrast to the darkness that began to shroud me.

“Mom, please wake up!”

The panic was rising. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't control the volume of my voice. She couldn't be...

“MOMMY! MOMMY! PLEASE!”

I tried to get my arms under her, but her body was so heavy. I fell to my knees next to the bed and held her face. Her skin was cool to the touch and I knew.

The tears were falling so hard. I wailed with my head in her chest. My body shook from the cries barreling out of me.

“No, no don't do this! Please give her back!”

And just like the tears came, they stopped. Mason. I pulled out my phone and pressed his number. When he answered, I could barely talk, but I managed to tell him I needed him. When I heard the concern in his voice, the love in his voice, my calm broke and the storm hit. I just sobbed into the phone.

I heard him telling me I needed to breathe and tell him what was wrong.

“She's dead. Please come.”

I was able to achieve some focus when I heard he was on his way. Yes. He'd make this better. He'd hold me and this would be a bad dream. He’d save my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
207 2 24
Follow two teens in love as they move through the seasons.
3.3K 112 55
~Nyah- she's is 5'2, black, and she has a body that is to die for. She's smart, charming, and loving to children, her family, her best friend Zach an...
9.5K 489 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...