five in love ; txtzy

By sjunghannn_k

ā š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™˜š™¤š™¢š™šš™Ø š™žš™£ š™™š™žš™›š™›š™šš™§š™šš™£š™© š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø.āž A typical love story you might say. But what if this... More

Orientation
Lost Girl
Crush
Enemies
Duet
Get Together
Breakdown
Strange
Study Partners
Danger
Promise
Awkward
Trapped
Proving
Date
Surprise
Brothers
Feelings
Snow (1)
Snow (2)
Snow (3)
Runaway
Family
Conflicts
Permission
Rivals
Confrontation
Captured
Last Moments
Goodbye
Make Up
Pride
Can We?
Happy
Accepted
All Together Now
Special Chapter: Halloween Night

Unexpected

4.1K 185 137
By sjunghannn_k

C H A P T E R  2 8
BEOMGYU'S POV

I didn't expect that Ryujin will be this sweet as my girlfriend. I mean, seriously. She used to punch my arm, or say straight up quite offending words, well she still does at times, but now her sweetness level is just so high. Higher than mine, and it shocked me a lot.

Whenever I go over to their house, or she crashes to mine, I sometimes catch her looking at me, and she's not ashamed of it. But when I'm staring at her, and she catches me, I honestly swear I would look away immediately. But Ryujin... she is something. And I am very lucky to be hers.

We got dismissed pretty early today. Well, it's the last week of classes, and our graduation's coming up soon. We've passed all of our requirements, so we're pretty much chill these past few days.

Ryujin and I are just walking towards our neighborhood, hands intertwined as usual. At first, we were awkward, we didn't know how to act, or should I say, I didn't know how. She acted like she's been my girlfriend for a long time now, but the truth is it has only been a month since we started dating.

"Beomgyu," Ryujin said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, my baby?" Calling her that makes her smile. She said it's like I'm claiming that I'm proud to be her boyfriend, and yes I really am proud.

"I'm hungry," she said, and that made me laughed a bit.

"Shall I make you some food then?" I asked her, and she looked at me with widened eyes. I laughed, and she started to skip towards our street. She's such a cute girl.

I looked down and tried to hide my smile, but as I look up once again I saw her talking to a guy. Who actually seemed very familiar.

Wait, isn't that... oh, her childhood best friend.

I slowly walked up to them, so that I wouldn't disturb their conversation. I still do respect Ryujin's friendship with other guys. It's normal to be friends with the opposite gender unless you like each other secretly, then that's something.

"Beomgyu!" Ryujin shouted, and I rushed towards her.

"This is my boyfriend," Ryujin said and looked at the guy in front of us.

"Your boyfriend?" The guy asked her. She nodded, and I saw that he slowly raised an eyebrow. He looked like he's not happy with what he just heard. He gazed at me and scanned me from head to toe, which I found weird.

"You're the guy I saw the night of Christmas Eve," He said, and I nodded in response

"Yeah I'm that guy," I smiled.

"Anyway Ryujin—" when he said Ryujin's name and looked at Ryujin once again. I swear, his face suddenly lit up, and his eyes were sparkling. He looks like he's looking at the... oh shit no. The love of his life? That can't be. They're just childhood best friends. Beomgyu don't fucking overthink this.

"Bye Hyunjin. See you, love you, stay safe," Ryujin quickly said.

"Love you more bye," the guy said and started to walk past us. That's... shit. Don't let jealousy consume you Beomgyu.

"Well I love you most," I told her. Ryujin chuckled and rolled her eyes at me.

"Jealous. Come on let's go, I'm hungry." She held my hand once again. How can I possibly be jealous? I trust Ryujin. I know that she'll never entertain that guy if he suddenly confesses his love for her. I know she's loyal to the core, and I am confident about that. And I also know for sure that I'll be loyal to her as well.

RYUJIN'S POV

After spending time with Beomgyu, it was now time for him to go home. He hates it. Going home. He even said that it actually doesn't feel like home, and that I was his home because he feels comfortable with me. How sweet right? But today it was urgent, he had to go back to his house because for the first time in years, I guess, he and his family are going to the mall for family dinner. Although, his mom cheated on his dad, at least they still can have a family dinner that takes an hour.

While getting ready for sleep, a notification suddenly came. I checked to see if it was Beomgyu or my parents, but it was none of the above. It was my friend, Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: wanna hang out?

Oh gosh, why now. I'm about to sleep!

Me: when where and why

Hyunjin: c'mon Ryu you ask too many questions, just approve and I'll pick you up.

Me: k fine

I groaned in annoyance. I just want to sleep, but I promised him that I'd spend time with him because it's his vacation. I'm a promise keeper, so here I am facing the consequences of my promise.

I'm going to miss my bed.

"So where are we going Mr. Hwang," I asked him.

"Since when did you call me that?" He asked me like he was very weirded out. I rolled my eyes as I took the extra helmet from his motorcycle.

"Uhm. Since now?" I said as I struggled to lock the helmet on my head.

Hyunjin laughed and helped me out. Then he looked at me straight to my eyes. That lasted about three seconds I believe.

"Let's go," I said, and he finally agreed. I just want this day to be finished so that the school year would officially be done.

We went to the mall. Of course. What did I expect from this boy? He loves the mall, and the crowd surrounding it, while I, hate it. A lot. It's annoying. Kind of. But yeah. Annoying.

We went to the arcade. He bought me milk tea, probably the best thing he's done today, and finally decided to go home.

We were walking towards the exit of the mall, and suddenly Hyunjin held my hand. He forced his hands to intertwine with mine. Gosh, I'm getting goosebumps, what's with this guy today?

"Hyunjin what the heck are you doing?" I asked him, as we got outside. We stopped, and he stood in front of me.

"Hyunjin?" I asked him once again. He didn't utter a word.

What he did next was one of the worst things he could ever do to me. He kissed me. I didn't respond. I was frozen in my place! Not until I saw Beomgyu a few meters away from us. He stood there. Staring at us. He was shocked. I tried to push Hyunjin away from me, but he's too strong. Until I punched his stomach, and I was too late.

Beomgyu got inside of their car madly. I tried to stop the car but realized that I was too late.

I messed my hair in frustration. Goodness! Now you look like a cheater Ryujin!

"Ryu—" before Hyunjin could even finish his word, my hand slammed onto his left cheek. This was just too much.

"I-I thought you were just pretending to have a boyfriend. You know peer pressure," He said, and I scoffed.

"Well, you thought wrong!" I shouted, and I felt a few people were starting to stare at me.

I started to walk away from him but forgot to tell him something.

"And congratulations Hwang Hyunjin. You just lost a friend," I said, and continued to run away from that mall.

I just lost a friend, and I don't want to lose another. Though, Beomgyu's already my boyfriend, I still treat him as my best frienemy. I know this can be saved. I know I can explain even though he's seen enough, I hope that I'd still have the chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 6.1K 46
ā š™ˆš™–š™œš™žš™˜. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¢š™šš™–š™£ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™„š™šš™”š™”š™Ø š™–š™£š™™ š™šš™£š™˜š™š™–š™£š™©š™¢š™šš™£š™©š™Ø? š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™©š™š™–š™© š™—š™”š™¤š™¤š™¢š™šš™™ š™—š™šš™©š™¬š™šš™šš™£ š™®š™¤ļæ½...
14.1K 657 9
When she was younger, Ryujin had a pen pal that she used to send letters to almost every week. Her and her pen pal got along well but growing up caus...
72.9K 1.8K 76
You are a soldier from (your Country) working in the Korean Special Forces, because your Country has a soldier Exchange program with Korea. What will...
1.5K 31 13
6 broken girls who are the world to each other and Love each other dearly but one day some boys kidnapped them would a love story happen ships- Lee k...