DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ข๐ข๐ข.

242 13 2
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

Today is when Itsuki officially becomes an assassin and will serve for the Jabami clan.

Well only for a while.

Itsuki kept on having those strange dreams, with that woman almost like she was trying to 'connect' to her, but that never occurred to Itsuki.

Itsuki hopped out of bed, she was more than excited for the special day.

She ran her fingers through her long black hair, unknotting the big knots, she moved her feet around to navigate for the brush that fell on the floor last night. Once her foot brushed aside the brush she grabbed it and started to brush her hair, half asleep.

"Today is the day..." She sluggishly smiled and stretched her arms as she stood up.

Itsuki fell on her back and began to do ten sit ups and push ups to get her energy.

Hama opened the door and walked into Itsuki's room with a warm smile so warm it woke Itsuki up.

"I'm so proud of you, Suki!" Hama wrapped Itsuki around her arms, "I tried to fight it, I tried, I tried, I tried..." Her older sister's expression suddenly changed. Her once bright smile turned into a expressionless yet scared face.

Itsuki's eyes widened and she back up from Hama, "What do you mean?" She asked, Hama titled her head cluelessly, "What do you mean?" Hama she asked, "Oh, nothing." Hama shrugged and left the room.

"Yeah, nothing...." Itsuki mumbled under her breath, she shrugged it off and walked over to her wooden dresser near her window.

She went through her drawers right when her mom entered her room, Itsuki scoffed, "Can you knock next time?"

Hanae put a hand on Itsuki's shoulder, Itsuki glanced at her and frowned, "Yes?" She asked, sighing deeply, she didn't want another lecture from her mom, the last one was already enough.

"These are the clothes you're required to wear." Hanae smiled and handed Itsuki a neatly folded stack of clothes.

The small girl examined the clothes her mother handed to her, it was a black tank top and black biker shorts.

Itsuki grunted and scrunched up her nose, "I'm wearing this for the ceremony?" She looked up, Hanae shook her head, "You'll need to wear that before you put on the ceremonial clothes."

Itsuki got ready, she brushed her teeth, took a pretty long shower to calm the nerves, combed her raven hair, ate some breakfast, attempted to meditate with Mizuko but her presence annoyed him so he walked off, she was offended but meditated by herself.

"Head over to the main hall and Elder Akari will be waiting for you and the other future assassins. She'll explain more once you get there." Hama hugged her little sister tightly, Itsuki's face was flushed a bright red and she smiled widely, "You're gonna do amazing things Itsuki." Hama smiled softly and put her hand close to her chest, "I know!" Itsuki replied confidently to lift up her spirits.

"It was like yesterday you were struggling to do push-ups." Mizuko remarked, putting a hand on his hip as he made that annoying smug face he always does.

Itsuki frowned, "Stop always making that weird face!" She clapped back and pointed at Mizuko, "Don't be a tease." Hama put a hand on his shoulder, he rolled his eyes and made that smug face again, to really get under Itsuki's skin.

"I'm proud of you Itsuki." Haru placed his firm hand on her shoulder, making Itsuki smile ever more, "Thanks dad! I won't let you down." They fist bumped and winked at each other, a way of them saying good luck.

Itsuki turned around and took a deep breath.

'This is it.' She thought as she exhaled, 'This is really it.'

Itsuki hesitantly slid open the paper screen door, a huge gust of wind hit her face. She closed her eyes and felt the air pass by her body, "Im ready."

She took a step outside, Itsuki looked around, people were walking around excitedly, today is a big day to say the least.

Itsuki started to walk, and she slowly picked up her pace the closer she got to the main hall. All of her colleagues were waiting for her, her friends from other villages were there also, the graduation was being held in the Mobami territory this year, every graduation it's held in a different Jabami territory.

The girls wore what Itsuki was also wearing while the boys wore a black tank top with long shorts.

"There you are." Haruko smiled and hugged her dearest friend, "Oh, I'm so excited!" Haruko squealed and linked arms with Itsuki.

Itsuki frowned and tried to unlink arms with her but her lock was too strong, she moved around but it was no use, Itsuki finally gave in and sighed.

"About time." Kaito pushed up his squared frame glasses, smirking.

Kaito is from the Chibami family, his mother died during childbirth and lives with the genius while also happens to be his father, Riku Chibami. He has an elder sister, Rei Chibami, like him she's extremely smart and coordinated. He's the smartest of the gang and can sniff a lie from miles away.

His green orbs observed and calculated Itsuki before speaking once more, "Nice to see you again, Chibi-chan." He gave her a teasing grin.

Itsuki frowned, "Oh shut up a-hole!" She shouted, Haruko grinned widely and patted the top of Itsuki's head.

"It's so great to see you guys!" The two girls said in unison.

Himari and Hina. The twins from the Asugabami family. Quicker than wind, some say. It's honestly rare to see them apart, almost like they do everything together. The twins work amazingly together and are the most flexible of the group. It's almost as if they're identical but Himari has grey eyes while Hina has light brown.

As annoying those two girls may be, they've taught Itsuki many combat skills that require flexibility.

"It's been forever since I've seen you Suki Suki!" Himari smiled widely while Hina cartwheeled over to Itsuki and Haruko, "Aren't you guys excited!" She clasped her hands together.

Haruko giggled and nodded, Itsuki grinned, "Why wouldn't I be?!" She asked.

"Ooh! I just can't get over your hair Suki!" Himari "walked" over to Itsuki, she did a flip and landed on her two feet swiftly.

She wrapped her index finger around Itsuki's long raven hair and blushed, "It's crazy, your hair is about to reach your booty!" Himari giggled while looking at Itsuki's with such envy in her eyes.

The girls of the Jabami clan have to grow out their hair, with no cuts. Itsuki's hair was probably the longest in the clan, her hair just naturally grew faster and that made her take pride in her hair, she adored every inch of her hair, the compliments just fed her ego even. more.

Itsuki got slightly ticked off, "Jeez, you can stop touching my hair now." She puffed up cheeks while tapping her foot against the ground repeatedly.

Himari smiled widely and twirled around, "It's been ages since the whole Jabami family came together." She said it in a sing-song voice and gushed.

Everyone, every village knows about the graduation, that's why extra security is roaming the place, the best of the best. Some famous people and just visitors come to watch the ceremony which requires a long background check, the average Jabami person, dead or alive is worth a lot. Hence the extra security.

She was right, it's not everyday the entire Jabami clan gathered together, some visit from different places but everyone's schedule is busy these days.

"Been a long time, huh?" A familiar voice spoke, it was Hayate Koubami, he had very pale skin, spiky black hair that reached back tied into a ponytail, his silver eyes were sharp and slanted, like a snake. He's been gifted since birth, it's said that he has a very loud powerful voice that it can rupture ones eardrums if he's close enough, even with a whisper it would be the same as a shout from the average Koubami.

He had a sly smirk on his face as he ruffled Itsuki's hair, "Hey!" Itsuki pouted and tried to flatten her messed up hair which made Hayate snicker, "You're just like Mizuko, always messing up my hair..." She grumbled.

She had to admit he's cute, she had a little crush on him when they were younger and he knew, he still teases her about it.

"Been a long time since the whole gang was together." Kaito threw his hands behind his head in a bored manner, "Hey, I just said that!" Himari remarked.

But something was missing.

Someone was missing.

Takashi and Kazuko aren't here.

They weren't here laughing with their friends.

Catching up on things they left off on.

They weren't here graduating with their friends.

They weren't here to see everyone take a big step in life.

Itsuki had a tiny smile on her face, "Yeah," her black orbs shifted towards the ground, "the whole gang." She said under her breath.

"What was that?" Haruko asked and leaned forward, she was bright and optimistic as usual.

Itsuki shook her head with a dismissive wave, "Oh it's nothing!" She replied while smiling.

'Why don't they seem sad, they know everyone isn't here. Do they not care? It's like I'm the only person who acknowledges it.'

"My children, it's time." Elder Akari appeared, they all nodded and followed the old lady inside.

"Boys, go into that room," she pointed at the door to the left, where two maids stood, "Girls go into that room." She pointed to the room at the end of the hall.

Hima and Hina were about to walk on their hands before Elder Akari stopped them, "And no handstands!" She yelled, specifically at the aerobic twins.

They both pouted but quickly got over it once Haruko opened the door.

The room was quite decorated, four seats with four mirrors, four maids stood behind each chair. There was a ridiculous amount of paintings of famous assassins from different families.

What caught Itsuki's eyes was the small round tables in front of each chair, a tray that contained all types of food.

The maids bowed and they all had a welcoming smile on their faces. Honestly they look like for copies of each other, it was rather difficult to point out any differences.

"Wow wow wow!" Haruko grinned and looked around the room in awe, her moment of admiration was over once Itsuki bumped into her. "Move it!" She growled shoving through the three girls and sat in a seat and immediately began to eat the food.

The maid smiled awkwardly, "Excuse me you didn't-" Itsuki interrupted her by giving a murderous look, which intimidated the other maids as well.

"Please excuse her, she becomes..." Haruko glanced at Itsuki nervously, "a little angry at times."

"Alright!" A maid sweat dropped and clapped her hands twice to get everyone's attention, "Let us begin!" She announced like it was some sort of tournament.

Itsuki was so busy eating the food she didn't notice the scissors in the maids' hand.

"Your hair is so healthy, got any tips?" She asked, trying to spark up a conversation, "Hm, I usually use water but my mom gives me these bottles for my hair!" Itsuki smiled and continued eating all the foods handed to her on a silver plated.

"My name is Yuri, it's nice to meet you Lady Itsuki." Yuri bowed and smiled, "Why are you calling me a Lady? I'm not some princess or empress."

"Ah, well your an official assassin for the Jabami clan. All maids and butlers must treat people like you with the upmost respect." Yuri bowed once more, Itsuki rolled her eyes, "Lame..." She dragged out the word and looked at her reflection in the mirror and frowned.

I'm not even an official assassin yet, what a bore.

"All right so what I'm gonna do is cut your hair to shoulder length, yeah?" Yuri leaned over Itsuki's shoulder.

𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑.

Often signifies a new start in life.

Going through a big change.

Growth.

Healing.

Restarting.

The black eyed girl nodded slowly, the lump in her throat felt like it wouldn't move as she sucked in all the nervousness.

Sweat lingered off her forehead as she suddenly lost her appetite, Itsuki felt like crying, just letting out her emotions all at once, but she didn't.

She kept her cool.

Always she kept her cool.

Itsuki was like a flower that was yet to bloom, yet to 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌, yet to flourish.

Yuri began to snip through Itsuki's luscious locks. Adoring each hair strand that her hands touched, she gracefully cut her hair evenly, as if there were no split ends.

Just like that it felt like Himari's words came back to taunt Itsuki. Like they were mocking her.

"It's crazy, your hairs' about to reach your booty!" Himari looked at her hair with envy.

"I'm so jealous of you Itsuki! I wish my hair was as long as yours!" Haruko beamed.

Your hair is so long and pretty.

I know.

Your hair is so long and pretty.

I know.

Your hair is so long and pretty.

I know!

Your hair is so long-

"How do you like it?" Yuri asked.

Itsuki gasped softly, she didn't know that it would be that quick.

Yuri smiled over Itsuki's shoulder as Itsuki glanced at herself in the mirror, taking not on every change.

The one thing she loved about herself.

Gone.

But what else was gone?

Her pride?

No, no... dignity?

"Oh." Itsuki couldn't even force a smile as she ran her fingers through her now shortened hair.

Yuri smiled softly, "Oh you look so pretty Lady Itsuki!"

Itsuki glanced over at her fellow friends, they all looked in the mirror, slowly accepting their new hair. They all looked the same, almost.

Yuri combed through Itsuki's now shortened hair.

Itsuki grunted and frowned as she combed aggressively through the tiny knots in her hair she thought she already got out this morning.

Yuri bent down and grabbed a medium sized box under the seat Itsuki was currently sitting on and pulled out box, the other maids did the same thing. She revealed the box to Itsuki, all types of hair pins and accessories filled the little box, Itsuki was captivated by the prettiness and whispered 'Whoah'

Yuki begun to style Itsuki's hair by first putting her hair in a pretty neat bun. To top it off, she decorated her hair with beautiful blue and purple hair clips that were shaped like flowers and stuck two chopsticks through her bun.

Itsuki glanced over at her fellow friends, their hairstyle was the same as hers but their decorations were all different.

Himari smiled widely and raised her hand to touch her hair until her stylist smacked her hand away, "No touching!" She waved her finger in her face and scolded her. Himari pouted and rubbed her stinging hand, "Ouch..." She winced, Itsuki giggled at Himari's reaction.

"All right ladies! Now it's time to prep up." A lady announced.

"Follow me." Yuri opened the door and the girls followed after her.

The girls walked into another room which was filled with beautiful and colorful kimonos and umbrellas, the wall was a light beige color with cherry blossoms painted across the walls to add more pizazz into the room.

Haruko felt rather uncomfortable at the sight of so many stylists in the room, she just didn't like how they all looked like clones.

"Welcome to the Dressing Room." The ladies greeted them in unison. and bowed.

Their voices were so light and soft, kinda like Hama's voice but more unbearable, it was rather annoying to Itsuki.

"Your voices are irritating." Itsuki frowned, Haruko harshly elbowed her arm.

"We get that a lot." They answered in unison, making Itsuki even more uncomfortable than she was before.

Three ladies walked over to Itsuki, they all bowed and smiled at the girls, one of them spoke, "Hello Itsuki Jabami, please follow us into the changing room."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

imma cut it off here because
i felt like i've kept you guys waiting long enough ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3.8K 63
After the rage of war, Naruto finds himself in a completely new territory which he must overcome to become Hokage! Doki doki... Whatever that means. ...
156K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
64.6K 2.6K 16
Welcome to Konoha College! There are two very intelligent groups, Special A and Special B. Special A includes the members, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji an...
253K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...