KISMET ; karma akabane

By Y4EMIKO

❛ DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME ? ╰┈➤ in which two lovers of the past cross ... More

synopsis ఌ
00 ┊ prologue
01 ┊ the transfer student
02 ┊ akabane karma
03 ┊ bitch sensei
04 ┊ a snake's bite
05 ┊ group study
06 ┊ study session
07 ┊ class trip to kyoto
08 ┊ it's never the victim's fault
09 ┊ still in love
10 ┊ date
11 ┊ what a tease
12 ┊ love letter
13 ┊ rejection
15 ┊ i swear i'm not
16 ┊ happiness and freedom
17 ┊ fireworks and festival
18 ┊ epilogue
愛 ┊ thank you, love

14 ┊ summer vacation

12.1K 485 685
By Y4EMIKO

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
SUMMER VACATION。

There's about four chapters left until the end of the story, wow... Thank you so much for reading this far.

"We'll be having a three days and two nights vacation in an Okinawa resort, since most of you are in the top fifty on the exams." Korosensei announced as we all shouted in happiness.

"Finally! Summer vacation is here!" I exclaimed in happiness while eating lunch with Rio.

"You should be careful." Rio told me worriedly.

I grinned at her. "I'll be fine, Rio."

"Still, I can't help but be worried about you, especially what happened because of the incident during our class trip to Kyoto."

"Thank you for thinking of me." I said gratefully.

Once lunch ended, classes went on as usual, with a few chit chats here and there about the Summer vacation to Okinawa because of excitement.

I went to the train station with Rio, and to my surprise, Isogai and Karma was talking to each other... and not fighting?

"Oh~ your boyfriend and admirer are talking! Why don't we eavesdrop?" Rio suggested as horns appeared on her head.

Honestly, I was quite curious as to what they're talking about but my conscience is telling me not to eavesdrop as it's quite rude.

"Let's not, Rio." I told her as I stopped her from pulling me to hide somewhere to eavesdrop on them.

"Aw, fine!" She said defeatedly as she went to her station and we said our goodbyes.

I was about to enter my own station when someone pulled my wrist and I was about to fight them when I faced Karma. I sighed in relief. He was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

"Did you hear us?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes.

I got a bit uncomfortable with the way he was looking at me so I couldn't hold eye contact and looked away. "No,"

"Then why are you looking away at me?"

What he said made me look at him so I guiltily said, "It's because your stare makes me uncomfortable!"

His eyes widened and the side of his lips curled, smirking. "Why? Do I make you feel things?"

My face turned red at what he suggestively said, pulling away from his hold as I glared at him. "Whatever. I'm going home. Bye."

Before leaving him, I flipped a middle finger and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed at what I did.

Once I got home, I switched my shoes to my slippers. "I'm home!"

I expected that my mom would answer but it was actually dad who replied to me.

"Welcome back, honey!"

"Oh, dad... you're here early?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

He smiled at me as he replied. "Yeah, I wanted to spend time with you and your mom."

I rolled my eyes at him. "But we only spend time during dinner."

"Well, that's true..." He chuckled.

"I'll go to my room to rest for a bit," I excused myself and went up to my room.

I was too tired to change that I already drifted to sleep on my bed in my uniform.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

I groggily opened my eyes, my phone besides me as I read the time.

6:42 P.M.

I'll definitely have a hard time sleeping again later.

I sat up slowly on my bed, seeing grain and stars after waking up. Does this only happen to me? Or do I have to get my eyes checked?

I opened my door and went downstairs to eat dinner. I sat besides my mom.

"You took a nap?" My mom asked as she putted down the plate of tempuras on the table.

"Yeah..."

"Don't you have school tomorrow? Aren't you gonna have a hard time sleeping?" mom asked in a concerned way.

"I probably will later. I'll just do my homeworks." I said.

"Then... let's eat!"

We started eating dinner and as always, dad was noisy. Mom was smiling at anything my dad says and I smiled at them. They're still so in love with each other.

"Oh, yeah... I'll be going on a business trip next week." Dad announced.

Next week...? That's the same time as I'll be going to Okinawa.

Speaking of next week, I haven't told them yet that Class E is going to Okinawa.

"We're going to Okinawa next week, too," I said nonchalantly as I ate my tempura. They were already giving me worried gazes once I said that.

Before they could speak, I already spoke. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Yes, but we still can't help but be worried about you, especially after what happened..."

I smiled. "I know, but don't worry. I'll stick with my classmates all the time. I won't repeat the same mistake again."

"By the way, who are you going with, dad?" I asked to change the topic.

"I'll be going with my boss and a few other coworkers..." He continued to explain.

Time flew fast and before we knew it, we were already in a boat on our way to Okinawa. Korosensei was very seasick as he rested his head on the edge of the boat.

"I'll go to the restroom to fix my appearance, wanna come?" I told to Rio.

"Yeah, sure," Rio said, and we both went to the restroom.

There was a big mirror so I could easily see myself on the mirror. I was wearing a white sleeveless top and denim shorts, with my hair tied in a ponytail. The hickey was completely faded now, so I didn't have to worry about my classmates looking at my nape. I was also wearing a retro sunglasses to cover my eyes from the sun.

My hair was kind of messy so I retied it and once I was done, I washed my hands.

"You done?" Rio said as she putted lip balm on her lips.

"Yeah, let's go?" I asked her.

"Sure."

Once we were back to where our classmates were, we talked a bit with our girl friends and about what we should talk about later.

After a few minutes, we could already see the island from a distance and once we knew it, we were already there.

"Welcome to Fukuma Resort Hotel."

A waiter gave us a drink that looked fancy so I gladly accepted it. "Thank you!"

I sipped from it and let me tell you— it was one of the best drinks that I've ever drinked. It tasted amazing.

While we drank, we conversed about assassinating Korosensei and he encouraged us. Though some classmates invited Korosensei for gliding to try and kill him. While me, and many others including Rio and Karma are going underwater. I was wearing black two-piece tied swimsuit that hugged my curves perfectly. I felt very confident wearing it.

"Let's go!" Nagisa says, and everyone already jumped in the water, except for me and Karma as I was preparing to dive in, while the reason for why Karma was staring at me and still isn't jumping in the water is unknown.

I looked back at him with arched brows. "What?"

He smirked. "You look beautiful."

My eyes widened, I wasn't expecting that. He was saying that more often now and every time he does I still can't get used to what he was saying as I was left flustered with a blushing face. Before I could reply, he dived in the water himself.

I closed my eyes before exhaling a deep breath— and also dived in.

Korosensei was really burnt by the end of the day— that his expression and teeth couldn't even be seen.

We ate in the dining room while conversing with each other, and Isogai tried to make Korosensei drink something that probably contained something that would help kill him. He ended up molting his skin because of his stupidity, though.

After eating dinner, we proceeded to go to the floating chapel to continue our assassination plan. Isogai explained our plan to Korosensei to ask if he had any problems with it but he was fine with it. We first started by making him watch the television, sitting on the middle. Some classmates left, but I stayed with Korosensei and a few others, sitting besides Rio.

The video was about Korosensei getting embarrassed over getting exposed reading erotic magazines, and it was working. Korosensei was getting flustered. The video was over an hour, and he was exhausted by the end of watching it. There was water leaking inside the chapel and we were now crowding him, pointing our guns.

"Begin!"

We were able to shoot off his tentacles one by one, and in just ten seconds, the whole chapel broke. Classmates who were on a flyboard was surrounding him with a hydraulic trap. I pointed my gun at him, and we all started shooting at him. And that was where the snipers take place and shooted at him.

Before we know it, there was a big explosion created, and we were all flown off land as our bodies hit the water. I got on the surface again, and we tried to find where Korosensei was.

"Oh, there he is!" Kayano pointed, and we all looked at a bubbling water.

Korosensei became a ball.

"What are you?!"

He explained that it was his super defense form and that his shell will go back to his original form after a day. His face turned smug as he finished explaining.

Suddenly, Terasaka grabbed him and tried breaking him with a tool but it was no use as Korosensei nonchalantly sang. "It's no use. Even a nuclear bomb can't leave a scratch."

"Is that so? No weak points would leave us with no choice." Karma said and Terasaka passed Korosensei to him. He showed his cellphone's screen which was a picture of Korosensei reading erotic magazines, making him flustered. I laughed at what he did as I went to them. I was besides Karma, kneeling besides him.

"Sorry~ then, I'll just stick a sea slug that I found on to your body." Karma said and placed a slug on Korosensei. I laughed even harder as Korosensei looked terrified.

Once we were back at the hotel, the mood was gloomy as our assassination attempt failed yet again, I wasn't that sad over it, though. We have more chances to assassinate him.

I changed into a tank top and dolphin shorts once I had the chance to as the air breeze was cold to the skin, and I didn't know why, but I felt dizzy but I fought it off. I opened the door of my hotel room to go back to where my classmates are, but once I opened the door I was met by Karma, who was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"W-What are you doing here...?" I said with a stutter, holding my head as I felt dizzy. My face was heating up too.

My eyesight was getting blurrier but I could vividly tell that Karma's eyes widened as he rushed to me. Before I could fall on the floor, Karma had already held me in his arms as he called out my name many times but I couldn't reply as I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 846 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...
21.2K 238 10
Hey everyone, this is my first book, like ever. I find that Nagisa and Kayano would be an amazing couple to be placed together so this will be their...
196K 5.8K 17
"I want you to look at me the way you look at him. Smile like the way you do when you're around him. Love me even more than you love him." Disclaime...