The Dark King

By AkanshaSingh066

Dark was his Soul, more darker than the night sky. His eyes terrorised the darkness. His sheer cruel laughter... More

The Castle Beast......
Curse is broken....
The beast is free....
A Stranger.....
The Castle King....
Beast in love.....
Obsessed Monster.....
Beast's obsession.....
Monster....
A Crazy Beast.....
Beast's fury.....
King of darkness.....
The Dark Lord......
King's Possession.....
Bride of the beast......
Belonging to the beast.....
Beast's mad love......
Beast's desperation....
Beast's unrequited love.....
King's love.......
Beast's desirous love......
Beast's passionate love.....
Beast's steamy love.....
King's desire......
King's bride......
Beast's passion....
King's adorable obsession....
A possessive beast.....
The overgrown puppy.....
The lovesick beast.....
The outing.....
The Saviour......
Beast and his beauty.....
The sealed bond.....
The sneaky love.....
A day with the in-laws....
The chamber......
A day with the beast.....
A night with the beast....
Big Bad Wolf.....
Wolfie's mischief.....
A day out with the Wolfie....
A man from the past.....
The passion
The siblings.....
Obsession I
Obsession ll
The Past I
The Past II
The Proposal....
The wedding.....
Epilogue

The Wolfie's outburst.....

14.1K 907 92
By AkanshaSingh066

Make sure to leave a vote before you start reading coz every single vote is precious to me. And hey there are people telling me that I'm begging for the votes!!! Um actually I ain't begging, I'm just requesting and there is a vast difference between both, so yeah!!! Besides as an author it's my duty to remind my readers to vote on my books!! Anyways I hope you leave a vote and if you are new, please take a second and follow me so you never miss when I post new chapters or novel. And....love you. :)
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A bright sunny day in the valley. The freezing cold winds evaded the valley not downright though as still a mild chilly breeze gusted across the town. Nevertheless now the weather was clement with the visibility of a couple of grey clouds though not ample for downpour, thank heavens!! Thick snow abandoned the hill summit with the showing up of thaw, melting and draining into the Himalayan rivulets. Thin film of snow though was still intact to the canopy of the houses forming a white crest which will ultimately melt down in a couple of days. Thickets of the iris' boasted a few exotic sparrows flitting over the pthalo greens tweeting monotonously attracting the small bunnies and fawns. In the nucleus of the town, a small committee meeting was set up in the town's committee office. Comprising of Mr Suri and Mr Murli companioned with lesser important aristocrats, the discussion was on it's culmination; the debate being over the town's ladies raging fury. The ladies demanded a solatium for being wronged and hoodwinked by the towns officials and the town's fund was in a financial crisis chiefly after the wrapping up of the carnival. Thus, Mr Suri and Mr Murli sadly had to restitute with their own pockets which was pretty losing bargain for them but better enough to calm the raging witches.

Warm sunshine penetrated through the glass and landed on the odd couple dozing on the bed. The warmth of the rays tickled the face of the beautiful girl while the big beast was pretty fine with the audacious beams perhaps because his thick furry head was pressed between her soft breasts, therefore he was way too overjoyed in taking in her floral scent whilst enjoying the soft feeling of her breasts on his face. Nonetheless the unbidden rays succeeded in waking the queen up from her beauty sleep much to her dislike and annoyance. Her eyes shot open receiving a look of her surroundings which included the big bay window, the King's burgundy chesterfield chair and the front door of course, that's what her eyes caught from the bed. Yawning loudly she felt a thick furry head nuzzling into her breasts. Looking at her chest she found her big bad wolf snoring like an old man, nuzzling into her breasts. A soft giggle escaped her throat when her eyes caught the adorable sight of him napping like a cute puppy. She might've not observed or felt while snoozing that his furr tickled him to the extent that it makes her giggle like crazy.
"Awww cute baby...." she chuckled poking his head lightly, messing with the big beast. He growled lowly shaking his head endeavouring to get rid off the annoying stuff. She chortled at his adorable throw. Nevertheless being a coddled vixen, thanks to the Dark King, she wasn't ready to let go off her sticky messes so early predominantly not after seeing the adorable throws of her big beast.
"Wake up sleepy head......" she gently tweaked his snout irking him more to which he snarled savagely, his turquoise orbs still shut, warning not to try that stunt again. Howbeit if the big wolf had even the slightest bit of idea that it was his beloved queen messing with him than instead of snarling, he would've wholeheartedly yeped in joy wagging his tail of course. She though felt that she should not trouble him more and let him sleep after all he hardly gets any rest. Lifting up his head in her tiny hands she gently placed him aside before climbing out of the bed. Straightening up the creases of her dress, she ran her fingers through her hairs before tossing them in a bun. Looking back at the wolf she found him sleeping like a baby which only resulted in widening the grin on her lips. Diverting her gaze upon the closet she strode towards the closet before sliding it open and clasping her floral print maxi dress, the only class of clothing appreciated by her captor as apart from the ankle length dresses he seems to despise every other piece of clothing complaining it to be too short or too explicit. Hence she too has got used to of his grumbles and outbursts linked to her short dresses and resolved to wear only maxi dresses. He doesn't fails to admire and compliment her beauty though after she dresses up to his liking. She smiled as she strode towards the bathroom, opening and closing it very gently avoiding much commotion in every case. The shower routine consumed good 30 minutes before she stepped out of the bathroom, wiping the droplets of water from her soaked body. Her gaze landed upon the wolf who was still fast asleep oblivious to anything around him. Her smile grew wider as she strolled towards the dressing mirror prepping up her flawless skin. Applying her moisturiser and a wine coloured lipstick, she turned her head to find him still sleeping like a baby. She giggled while she rose up from the chair proceeding towards the sleeping beast.
"I think I should ask the cooks to prepare something for him!!! Must be hungry!!! " she whispered as her eyes refused to dart away from the sleeping puppy.
"Would a bowl of soup go!!! " she questioned herself even though the question seemed pretty idiotic after all which canine or any carnivorous in particular drinks soup?? It took seconds for her though to realise that her assumption was pretty bizarre and stupid.
"Silly me!!! He is a wolf!!! Needs meat!! Will go and check if we've some in the kitchen!! " she whispered as she turned her heels to whisk out but stopped for a second to peck his furry head while he grinned in sleep breaking her into giggles before she finally whisked out to prepare something for him.

The clock had struck 12:00 in the early noon when the big beast's eyes shot open chiefly as an outcome of the chirping wooden cuckoo which deliberately whisked out of her chamber just to break his sleep which did took place though. He snarled his fangs at the wooden timepiece for breaking his sleep, he fancied to smash the wooden timepiece in return. Letting out a sharp savage yap, he rose to his full colossal height on the bed itself. Nevertheless the fragrance of his beautiful mate was practically lost or if not than pretty feeble. He grew anxious as he gazed upon the other half of the bed, the place where his mate was intended to be but wasn't at the moment. He whined lowly for not finding his beloved queen as he sprang out of the bed and hared off to the bathroom hoping to find her inside but that wasn't the case as the door was ajar gesturing him that she wasn't in. He darted his turquoise orbs all across the room to locate his beauty but seemed like she just vanished into thin air. Even though the beast inside his head told him that she must be downstairs in the garden or perhaps the swimming pool, but he being an animal wasn't ready to hear anything. All he wanted was to see his mate nothing more or less. He whimpered lowly but that whimper was short lived as it was quickly replaced with agitation and restlessness. He became violently edgy and peevish after not being able to find her in his proximity. Howling savagely he charged at the beautiful cedar wood table nipping at the base in his strong snarled fangs, tearing and slitting the poor table. But that wasn't enough for the raging beast as hurling the table aside, he yapped viciously storming over the small cutlery almirah, designed specifically for the King and Queen if in case they fancied to prepare a cup of tea for themselves in serenity, storming over the almirah he growled savagely in a manner as if demanded it to spill where his queen was but if only it had mouth; bang, bang and here went the almirah to the floor. Clawing the almirah the edgy wolf letted out all his frustration on the innocent cutlery keeper whose cutlery were already smashed and splintered inside the strong doors of the almirah. Leaving the almirah in it's own sorrowful condition the big beast made his way to the bed gripping the ends of the duvet in his fangs before ripping it off from the bed. He did the same with the sheets clawing the white sheets and shredding into tiny bits. And if that wasn't enough, he climbed up on the bed and started to tear up the mattresses in extreme frustration and restlessness.

Dravid and Nakul, the honey-bunny of the castle, strode upstairs to greet the Dark Lord who in all likelihood was in the wolf form. Chatting about no important stuff, just like them, they climbed up to the room of the King. Queen was in the kitchen and hence the King must be alone in the room, with that thought in their minds they entered the room only to discover the room was in a grave pandemonium. Their mouths fell agape at the sight in front of them. Room's cedar wood table was lying on the floor half wrecked, the fancy cutlery almirah demolished downright and the bed which didn't look anything similar to that was outright shredded with the shreds of the fluffy white duvet bestrewn over the marble floor of the room. And in the nucleus of the room was the Dark King hovering over the bed clawing the bed with so much hatred that it might perplex the new visitors that it was his bed or someone else. Nakul and his partner in crime gulp down the thick lump formed in their throats after seeing the Dark King's rage for no specific reason or that's what seemed in the first place. Mustering up all the courage, Dravid made up his mind to ask him about this abrupt rage.
"Lord what have you done!!! " that was the first question flinged towards the Dark King who tilted his furry head to see who the hell was disturbing his wreckage session. Looking at the door, he found his most loyal man standing on the door with his best friend. The big bad wolf climbed off the bed and prowled towards the two trembling werewolves. Howbeit prowling towards them he realised what mess he'd made of the room and he wasn't unknown to the consequences imposing on him after his queen comes to know about it. And he feared that.
"Queen will rebuke him....." nakul whispered playfully to his bestie who giggled madly after hearing him. Nakul was outright wrong when he thought that his whispers won't reach the ears of the King as this wasn't the case. His big ears caught every single word he whispered making snarl his fangs whilst growling viciously at the imbecile males. Nakul and Dravid though weren't so silly to not make out by the growls that the Lord wasn't happy and'd heard everything, which means their lives are uncertain now. Their legs turned jelly once they saw the murderous glint in those turquoise green orbs when his feet prowled towards them like a predator. A sharp yap was heard and a big claw found it's way on Dravid's arm, tearing off his leather jacket and slitting the skin of his arm. He shrieked at the abrupt charge and agony it escorted with it. Nakul on the other hand turned pale as he knew he was going to meet the same fate as him.

Feeble footsteps neared the room making the trio realise someone's on the way to the room. Nevertheless it was the Dark King who knew that it were the footsteps of his darling mate and hence he was quick enough to whizz to the corner of the room, perching down on the floor like an obedient puppy which he certainly was but only for her, for the rest he was an epitome of danger. Dravid and Nakul both were dumbfounded at his weird behaviour coming from the Dark King but before could utter anything the footsteps became more clear and in no time a familiar beautiful figure was inside the room. Sharanya came inside the room only to gape at the horrific sight in front of him. Her room was wrecked in a manner as if an earthquake came moments ago about which she had no knowledge about. Her eyes turned into saucers as she found her cutlery almirah on the floor and cedar wood table half wrecked, her eyes hadn't checked out the bed yet. In the corner though her eyes took her, to find the big wolf perching on the floor looking innocent as ever or that's what she thinks.
"What is all this!!! " she asked gaping around her dumbfounded. Dravid smirked inwardly thinking about it as a perfect opportunity to see the Dark King getting rebuked from his love, he knew that the Lord won't utter a word in front of her. If only he knew what was going in the mind of the Dark Lord!!!
"Um Lord did this queen!!! " Dravid grinned like crazy while sharanya narrowed her lids at the said wolf. Folding her arms she glared at him.
"Wolfie what is this!!! " she asked forming a flawless arc with her brow. The wolf whined lowly rising up to his full 6ft height before striding towards her softly. She tapped her foot restlessly demanded an answer while the 'innocent' wolf bent down to her waist level before rubbing his head against her waist affectionately perplexing her to the extreme. Lifting his furry head up he showed her his puppy dog eyes melting her heart before shaking his head in a no making her believe that he was innocent even if that wasn't the case.
"Aww my wolfie, I knew you can't do anything. But if you didn't, who did!!! " she asked ruffling his fur softly. He purred inaudibly before pointing his paw at the two werewolves standing at the door. It took few seconds for the males though to apprehend that the wolf had presented them as culprits. Their mouths fell agape as soon as they found out how mendacious their Lord was.
"Haww!!! Dravid and Nakul!!! You...." the queen said with face flushed red in anger while the big wolf peeked through behind her, grinning or more like mocking them. The lads stiffened right away as sweat ran down their faces in rivulets.
"No no queen, Lord is lying!!! See this slit, Lord deliberately slashed my arm with his claws.!! " Dravid showed her his slitted arm through his ripped jacket. Sharanya gasped at the sight and there was no denying that it was the mark of a claw. The wolf snarled his fangs at them but it was for just a matter of seconds when his once furious look was replaced with a pseudo innocent one as soon as the queen looked at him, hoodwink her into believing that they were lying and he was true and honest. The lads were dumbfounded at his seemingly commendable manipulating skills and lying skills too and too their horror the queen was buying it.
"Wolfie if you didn't injure him, than who did!!!" she asked softly caressing his big face making the lads look at her as if she had turned crazy. The wolf whined pointing his paw at nakul and than at Dravid. Fortunately the queen understood him like always.
"What nakul injured him!!! Dravid and Nakul what is this!!!! " she demanded to know narrowing her lids at the lads.
"But queen......." Dravid was cut in.
"Shut up.!!! I know, both of you had made a mess of my room!!! Omega 34 told me that you both play fight wherever you get room and this is the result of your stupid playfighting. " she yelled at them, making the wolf grin in delight. Dravid had this ardent desire to kill him right now but he was the Dark King, he won't die no how.
"Queen believe me, it's the Lord who did this, not us. " he tried to prove his innocence making her turn her head towards the wolf only to find him whining softly. Her heart melted after seeing him like this, after all he is so innocent and adorable, he can't do this no how!! If that's what she thinks!!
"No way, it's you who did that!!! C'mon do 10 sit ups right now. " she punished them folding her arms while the mischievous wolf inwardly guffawed. Dravid and Nakul muttered curses under their breaths while glaring at the sly grinning wolf.
"Now..... " she yelled again and the lads at once get to the business, doing sit ups like a 5th grader. On the other hand the real chaos maker was grinning madly hiding behind his beautiful mate who has coddled him enough to turn him into a spoiled brat. After the 10 sit ups were over, the lads stood up muttering incoherent words under their breaths for only their ears to hear, glaring at the sly wolf who seemed to be mocking them in all sorts.
"Good!!! Now get to the business!!! You made a mess of my room, now you will clean up everything!!! Help the omegas to clean up, ok!!! " she said turning towards the grinning wolf who quickly changed into a whining wolf once her eyes landed on him. For a moment she saw his grin but it vanished so quick that she highly doubt that it was there or not. Nevertheless she decided to shrug it off.
"Wolfie, the omegas have prepared your favourite chicken chops!!! C'mon let's have lunch!! " she said softly kissing his furry head to which he woofed like a puppy, jumping around like a little puppy who has accidently overgrowned. The two werewolves looked away in disdain after all the sly wolf made them go through the punishments for no reason. Sharanya whisked out of the room gesturing him to follow her which he did wagging his tail but before that he stopped at the door. Letting out a yap he caught the attention of the lads, busy in assembling the room after his outburst. The werewolves looked at the sly wolf to find him winking at him in a manner as if laughing at them before he whisked away leaving the two alone.
"Filthy wolf!!! " Nakul muttered in disdain kicking the already wrecked cedar wood table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 651 7
"I found my mate in a place I never knew she could be and the people she was with are really protective of her and told me to protect and love her be...
42.8K 2.1K 39
"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his husky voice ,leaning towards her . . . Kim...
727K 27K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...
453K 17.6K 53
" This a warning to all the boys present here that riya sharma of third year is my girl, so better stay away from her. whether intentionally or unint...