In The Moonlight _ Taekook

Від 1Goldenbunjk

"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious... Більше

Characters Introduction
Overview Of Palace
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Author's Note

7

17.8K 1.2K 434
Від 1Goldenbunjk

.

.

.

Throne room:

All ministers , King , commander yoongi and hoseok, Royal advisor namjoon and Crown prince were present in the throne room. King Jongsuk had informed them about the war threat from gangnam and that what ministers think of the situation. If they want to do negotiation or else they had a war to fight in a week. Everyone was perturbed after hearing the news. War was a dangerous topic. They never wanted to have a war unless other side was being too cruel or harmful for the safety of the Kingdom. So all ministers stood by the decision of King.

"We stand by the decision made by our King. We are aware of the King's love for his Kingdom and that he will never make a decision that will harm the sanctuary of the Kaghan" the spokesperson for ministers said.

" I also want my ministers to make decision regarding the defense of the Kingdom. Who do you suggest should look after the Royal palace and Kingdom in my absence." King asked from his ministers. There was some chattering and discussions and after that everyone agreed on choosing one person that was the best for the responsibility and that can look after the matters of the kingdom like King.

" The conference of ministers Chooses Commander Min Yoongi as the one who should look after the kingdom in the absence of King" the spokesperson said but yoongi furrowed his brows.

"Your majesty I want to fight beside my King in the war. I can't risk your safety by staying behind. I swore to serve you in peace and war I would like to accompany you in war" Yoongi bowed and told the King.

"Your majesty commander Yoongi is right. He is highly skilled and brave you should take him with you and I would recommend to make Lee jaein the head of Kingdom for time being" Kim jongshin proposed.

" I can understand all of your concerns but I only trust commander Min yoongi who can look after the Kingdom in my absence. Commander this is your King's command. I want you to take the responsibility of kingdom in my absence" King Jongsuk said in a firm tone and yoongi bowed in respect.

" Yes your majesty"

"So It's final, Commander Yoongi and Royal Advisor Kim Namjoon will be looking after the Kingdom in my absence. I trust them. I'll fight the war along with my soldiers and commander yoongi and Kim jongsuk will lead the army. We will start planning the whole war from tomorrow." King Said and all ministers bowed in respect and agreed with his decisions.

"I'll accompany the King in war" Tehyung said and all ministers looked at him worriedly.

"But Crown prince your safety will be threatened and so does the future of the Kingdom" Han Sangin an old and faithful minister spoke up.

"I'm sure we will win the war. I'm crown prince so it's my responsibility to fight for the safety of my Kingdom." Taehyung bowed and said. The ministers wanted to oppose but King spoke up.

"Crown Prince Kim Taehyung will accompany us in the war" Kim Jongsuk said and the court was dismissed.

****

Jungkook was ready to go out of the palace and to bring groceries along with two other maids and a guard. They were on their way to the market when a few horses passed by them. He saw commander yoongi that was present on one of the horses. The maids started murmuring when they saw the commander.

"Commander yoongi is so Handsome" one of the maids said and the other agreed.

"Yes I have heard that only crown prince is more handsome than him.Commander yoongi is the jewel of our Kingdom" the second maid said dreamily and jungkook smiled by hearing their conversation.

"There is also a person who is most beautiful in the whole Kingdom" jungkook told them and the maids looked at him strangely.

"Are you dreaming? There is no one more handsome than the crown prince and commander" one of them glared at him. He shrugged.

"You must haven't seen him then" jungkook rolled his eyes. They both ignored him and continued their conversation. Jungkook looked out of the carriage in which they were travelling. The horses were out of sight now.

"They haven't seen Vick. Stupids that's why they are saying this" he mumbled to himself and then smiled at the memory of his mate's handsome face.

I can't wait to meet you tonight

Jungkook thought.

They were done with buying the groceries but it was taking too much space and they managed to fit them on carriage but there wasn't more space left to sit in the carriage. The maids and guard decided they will take the carriage and since jungkook is a beta male he can travel bck to the palace on his own. And so he was left to walk on his own while the carriage left for the palace.

He sighed and started his walk. All of a sudden he felt dizzy and stumbled but he quickly stabled himself. He touched his forehead and it was sweating.

"Am I ill" he thought to himself but shrugged it of, "maybe i'm just tired". He continued his walk towards the palace but his arm was gripped by someone. He flinched and looked behind but his frown was immediately replaced by a smile.

"Commander yoongi" he smiled.

They were headed back to the palace now. Yoongi was riding the horse while jungkook was sitting in front. He wasn't scared this time and actually enjoyed their ride.

"They left you alone?" yoongi asked him and he nodded.

"Yes there wasn't much space on the carriage hyung"

And yoongi scoffed.

"Then one of them should have walked instead" he said annoyed.

"It's okay hyung" Jungkook reassured him. They were on their way when jungkook saw a lot of soldiers walking around the kingdom and got confused.

"Hyung why there so many soldiers are walking around" he asked.

"There is going to be a war soon. Gangnam has declared a war on us. The king and soldiers will leave in a week and the security of the kingdom has been increased just in case" yoongi told him and jungkook's heart beat quickened.

" Wh-hat. There is w-war" he asked scared of the upcoming events.

" Yes but don't worry our soldiers are well trained and brave there are many more chances of us to win." Yoongi told him trying to calm him. He knew jungkook was scared. And Jungkook unconsciously released his phremones and yoongi stiffened in his place at the smell that was coming from the beta in front of him.

This scent can't be of a beta.

yoongi thought confusedly but didn't said anything about it.

****

Jungkook was seated in his hiding place on the bench waiting for vick to arrive but he didn't came. He almost gave up and was going to sleep when he heard vick. He chirped up at his sight.

"you're late" he complained but vick didn't said much and just went to sit beside him. Jungkook sensed his distress.

"What happened" he asked

"I'm just worried about something"

"About the war" Jungkook asked and taehyung looked at him confusedly.

"How do you know about it" taehyung looked at him strangely and asked.

"Ahh about that, I heard some soldiers in the market" he lied as he didn't want commander yoongi's name to be outed. You're so stupid jungkook why you have to be so over clever

And vick just hummed.

"I hope we will win the war" jungkook said.

" You don't have to guard the city , I heard there were night shifts for the soldiers who were guarding the Kingdom" jungkook asked.

"No we are training for the war" Vick said and jungkook's color paled.

"Y-You're going on w-war?" jungkook asked and vick hummed again.

"Yes I have to protect my Kingdom too" vick smiled at him but he was extremely worried.

"Promise me you'll take care of yourelf" jungkook held his hand and vick smiled at him.

"Don't worry i'm a tru_ _ i-i mean I'm an alpha, i'll be fine" vick pinched his cheek but he wasn't convinced.

Tehyung mentally slapped his brain. There were only two blood Alphas in their kingdom and that were King Jongsuk and taehyung himself. He didn't want jungkook to know he is a crown prince because then he won't be same to him. He will be afraid to talk to him and will follow formalities that taehyung don't want him to do.

" But please take care of yourself. I'm so scared vick. What if something happened to you. What will i do" Jungkook asked him his eyes were teary.

Taehyung's heart warmed at his concerns. He gently pulled him into his arms and hugged him strongly.

"Don't worry i'll come back for you" taehyung assured and jungkook nodded.

"Will you miss me" taehyung asked him and he furiously shook his head.

"Yes I'll miss you so so much, I was becoming used to seeing your handsome fac_" jungkook realized what he was saying and quickly covered his mouth with his hands. Too late because tae had already heard him and chuckled.

"Oh really. Am I that handsome?" he teased and jungkook nodded, his cheeks getting heated.

"Yes and You're even more handsome than the crown prince" jungkook said confidently and taehyung became confused.

"Have you seen crown prince" taehyung asked him befuddled.

"Yes one day I was cleaning queens room and then I saw prince coming to queens room. There were so many guards around him too" jungkook told him confidently and taehyung smiled at him.

"What was he like?" he asked

"Ahmm his lips were big and he has small nose and his eyes were long " jungkook leaned towards him and whispered in his ear "and his height was smaller than me" he said seriousness laced in his tone. Taehyung bursted in laughter hearing his whisper. He was sure jungkook was talking about Prince jimin and not him.

"Why are you laughing" jungkook asked

"Oh no it's nothing" taehyung said trying to control his laugh.

"Ahmm okay" jungkook said and pouted.

Taehyung turned to look at him but his breath hitched when he looked at him. His blue eyes were shining like stars were dancing in them, his lips were pouted and his nose was scrunched cutely. To top that moonlight was falling on his face and he was looking like an angel.

Taehyung moved towards him and cupped his face.

"Jungkook" he whispered

"Y-Yes"

"Can I do this?"

"What"

"This"

Taehyung said and didn't give him any chance to respond and gently captured his soft pink lips in his own.

Jungkook's whole body felt like it was sitting on a bed of roses while his stomach was filled with dancing butterflies.

The kiss was soft and gentle. After a few seconds taehyung pulled apart. He was looking surprised and quickly retreated his hand.

"I-I should leave." vick stuttered and immediately rose up from bench.

"I'll see you on thursday, i'll leave for the war on friday. And promise me you'll take care of yourself in my absence" taehyung asked and jungkook nodded.

"Good night" taehyung said and left him.

Jungkook smiled at the sky and prayed.

"Please take care of him"

.

.

.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

56K 4.7K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
614K 27.7K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
1.4M 79.3K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...