Two Different Worlds Apart

By Parksheanley

"I Hate you!!" Two different people, with two different lifestyles, but at the same place. The two never got... More

i
Eleanor Lopez
• Chapter T W O •
• Chapter T H R E E•

• Chapter O N E •

4 2 0
By Parksheanley

•~*^🌹^*~•

"ELEANOR!" A male screamed . Eleanor slowly woke up and opened her eyes. Her head was feeling awful.

She found herself laying on the ground in her backyard. Everything was a mess. There was bottles, Streamers, balloons and more of those stuff laying on the ground. She slowly looked up to see her parents looking at her furiously. She looked at them with a confused expression plastered on her face.

"What?" Eleanor grumbled as she slowly stood up and walked in the house. She didn't notice a bunch of maids were looking at her with a confused expression.

"Eleanor...Lopez." Her father groaned from behind. "Get over here. You have explaining to do."

Eleanor groaned, She lazily sat down on the dinning table . Her parents sat across from her with a serious expression. Eleanor guessed that her parents would only give her a 1 hour lecture, But she wasn't wrong. She will have a 1 hour lecture and a announcement.

"Didn't I tell you NOT to have parties in MY House?" Her father asked with a stern look. Her mother was just there sitting beside her father looking disappointed. Eleanor sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You just did." Eleanor pointed out. Leaving her parents shocked.

"Did you just talk back to me?" Her father asked, furious.

"Well you asked.." Eleanor mumbled, loud enough for her parents to hear.

"Eleanor lopez!" Her mother yelled, making the maids jump from their spots. "You shouldn't be talking back like that to your father! Where did we go wrong from raising you?!"

"You never raised me..." Eleanor pointed out. Making the room go silent. All they can hear are the breathing of the people in the room. Eleanor's mother sighed.

"The principal told us you were caught making out with your boyfriend." Eleanor's Father changed the subject. "During.Class."

That was right. Eleanor indeed maked out with her boyfriend, They both skipped class and they were at the janitors closet...The janitor caught them do it...

"We are so disappointed..Eleanor." Her mother sighed, She massaged her temple.

"Well ,what are you gonna do about it?" Eleanor asked as she rolled her eyes.

"You have to learn how to grow up eleanor." Her father massaged his temple. "I will drop you out in your school." Eleanor gasped at the news.

"Then where am I going to go?!" Eleanor asked, furious.

"You're going to Clinton Academy."

"Private school...?"

"Public." Her father corrected making eleanor go silent. She began to hyperventilate

"W-what?" She took short breaths and fanned herself using her hands.

"Stop being over dramatic Eleanor." Her mother face palmed. "We already told the principal that you're gonna transfer to clinton academy."

"B-but!"

"No buts eleanor. We already decided to transfer you to another school." Eleanor's parents stood up from their seats and walked off. Eleanor looked down and gritted her teeth. She stormed off and ran to her room. She slammed her door and started throwing things near her. She started screaming.

"They're the worst!" She screamed.

-Knock Knock-

Eleanor stopped screaming, She didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment so she just ignored the knock on her door. She slumped down her bed and thought about the things she will be missing in her school. She thought of her friends, Her boyfriend, The attention she gets from other students. She will definitely miss it.

-Knock Knock-

She ignored it again and thought of telling her friends that she'll transfer to a...public school. 'If I tell them...It will surely ruin my reputation!' Eleanor thought. 'Just because i'm having fun they want me to transfer schools..?!'

-Knock Knock Knock!-

Eleanor had slightly gotten annoyed, but she still decided to ignore it. She grabbed her phone and stared at her wallpaper for a minute or so. It was a picture of her and her friends in their cheerleader outfits.

Yes, Eleanor is a cheerleader. One of the reasons why she's popular in Elite High.

Eleanor decided to tell one of her most trusted friends.

^🌹Amelia Henderson🌹^

Eleanor typed her password on and went to messenger. She went to her conversation with Amelia.

~•^+^•~

~•^Mimi 🌹❤️^•~

Eleanor 💕:
Mimi~~~!!! I got news for you 🥺
sent ✔️

~•^+^•~

Eleanor groaned as she waited for Amelia's Reply.

-Ding!-

She opened her phone and got a notification.

~•^+^•~

~•^Mimi 🌹❤️^•~

Mimi 🌹❤️:
What is it Bb?

Eleanor 💕:
..Please don't tell anyone

Mimi 🌹❤️:
Okay okay, jusy tell meeee

Eleanor 💕:
...I'm transferring..
seen✔️

~•^+^•~

'It said seen...So that means she saw mg message. Why isn't she replying yet..?' Eleanor though. She huffed and sat up from her bed. Eleanor patiently waited for amelia's reply.

She noticed that no one was knocking on her door anymore. So she stood up from her bed and walked over to her door. She opened it slowly and peeked through the door.

"Hi ma'am eleanor!" A girl yelled from eleanor's left. Eleanor screamed and fell on the ground.

"S-sorry that I scared you ma'am..!"

"Ugh! Wendy! Help me up!" Eleanor said . The maid, named wendy walked over to eleanor and helped her up. "You better not scare me next time." Eleanor huffed. "We're you the one knocking on my door?." Eleanor asked

Wendy nodded her head. "Yes ms.eleanor! I was the one who kept on knocking on your door...Your parents told you to eat breakfast but-"

"I don't want to go down there." Eleanor said as she walked back in her room. Wendy just stood there at the door standing while holding a tray.

"I-i brought your food up here ms.eleanor...But if you don't want it i can bring it bcak do-"

"Put it on my nightstand." Eleanor ordered. Wendy nodded and slowly walked in eleanor's room. She slowly put the tray on eleanor's nightstand. "You may now leave."

Wendy bowed and rushed out of eleanor's room , closing the door after her. Eleanor sighed. She looked at the food. A smile crept in her face.

"chicken curry.." eleanor mumbled. She sat down on her bed and started eating.

-Ding!-

Eleanor stopped eating for a moment and looked at her phone. It was a notification saying that amelia has replied. Eleanor opened her phone and read her reply.

~•^+^•~

~•^Mimi 🌹❤️^•~

Mimi 🌹❤️:
Wait...

Mimi 🌹❤️:
WHAAAAT?!

Mimi 🌹❤️:
WHY??

Eleanor 💕:
Just because I had a little bit of fun..

Mimi 🌹❤️:
I freaking warned you guys to not have
a party in your freaking house! Now look
what that lead you to. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Eleanor 💕:
Ughhhh ! I knooow...I'm sorry !
Now i'm gonna be away from you guys..

Mimi 🌹❤️:
We could see each other on the weekends
So it won't be a big problem.

Mimi 🌹❤️:
What school are you going to anyways?

Eleanor 💕:
Uhhh...Clinton...Academy..

Mimi 🌹❤️:
A PUBLIC SCHOOL?!

Eleanor 💕:
How'd you know?

Mimi 🌹❤️:
My cousin goes there. She can show you
around the area! I'll go tell her.

Eleanor 💕:
But I haven't enrolled yet?

Mimi 🌹❤️:
Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm gonna go eat
Breakfast now El. Baiii
seen✔️

~•^+^•~

Eleanor lighty shaked her head but continued eating anyways.

•~*^🌹^*~•

Author: Hewoo! For those who read my other story called "Summer is love". You should know who Eleanor is, She is Eunice 😁. Amelia is Ashnea and Wendy is weidriel. This story has the same characters from "Summer is Love" But the plot, characteristics and everything else is different. Hope y'all enjoyed :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

165K 3.8K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
51K 2.1K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
1M 34.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
169K 3.7K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...