There's a Demon on the Radio...

By DraconianLover009

Rias's cousin, son of Zeoticus's late brother. An immensely powerful Devil, he loves old human radios. He eve... More

Chapter 1: Visit
Chapter 2: The Challenge
Chapter 3: The Battle, Part 1
Chapter 4: The Battle, Part 2
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: The Rating Game
Wendigo Alastor and a few other questions
Chapter 8: Welcome to Kuoh, Aria!
Chapter 9: Alastor's Peerage; Part 1

Chapter 7: Lost Love, Now Returned

17.7K 270 131
By DraconianLover009

(So, many thanks to @Project_Fallen-Angel for improving my proposals. Give them a pat on the back or something. I dunno.)

Alastor was happily humming as he skips through a small town. Locals smile and waves as he passes and he waves. He comes across a church, knocks and straightens up his bow tie. A kindly older man opens the door, and smirks at the Radio Demon.

"Alastor. Pleasure to see you here. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Father Alfred. How is your son Bruce?"

"He is fine. Trying to get over his phobia of bats."

"Good. But how has it been? When I came into town, there was a strange scent in the air."

"Indeed. We... we are having a problem with the undead. Someone is using incredibly dark and abominable magic. The dead rise and attack and attempt to consume anyone they get their claws on. But, there are a few corpses just... missing one of them including... including..."

"What?"

"Aria."

Let's just say, Alastor was furious. He wasn't just furious, he was beyond livid. Hellish tears in space popped around him, filling the church either a cacophonie howl of screams and roars. Violent static screeches, yet the pastor remains unfazed.

"WHO'S BEHIND THIS?"

"It's... supernatural folk. Called themselves the Khaos Brigade. But I believe it has something to with you. There was a small girl in black clothing."

"Thanks. I'll be going to brutally murder them. I'll use their blood to hosanna die my new suits."

He marches out of the church, walking through the graveyard as his smile slowly fades. He stops at a small grave. He stares down silently at the grave.

Softly, he speaks.

"Hello darling. Although your body now longer lies beneath my feet, I hope you can still hear me, wherever your soul lies."

He chuckles sadly. Before tears start to stream down his face.

"I'm the strongest devil in the underworld. Gods and dragon gods fear me. Yet I can't even protect you, much less your stationary dead body!"

His fist clenches.

"Those Khaos Brigade bastards want zombies? They'll. God. Damn. GET THEM."

He snaps his fingers, and a portal opens. A dark suited, abnormally large man steps through. He raises his fedora, revealing short silvery hair, grey skin, and eyes with light grey iris'. He smiles and shakes his hand with Alastor.

"I have job for you Mr. X."

Elsewhere

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes. We have the blood, the body and the shard."

"Good. This is the only way we can get the Radio Demon on our side."

Ophis waves her hand and a large purple snake coils around her ankle. She takes the vial and raises it above her head. And then, there was screaming. A bloodied human Khaos grunt bursts through the door.

"We're being attacked!"

"By whom?"

"A strange grey skinned man wearing black clothing. He's shrugged off some of the most powerful attacks."

"Well, tell everyone else to retreat. We'll have to hasten the ritual."

"Oh ho ho. I think not."

Out of the shadows emerged Alastor, only he was in a more hellish form.

"Peekaboo."

Vali, Kuroka and Bikou step up to face Alastor. The grunt hastily scoots into a corner and curls up, just as the doors smash open. A flood of grunts rush through, terrified as the looming figure of Mr. X rapidly follows behind them. Somewhat faintly, you can hear music as Mr. X leaps over them and herds them away from Alastor.

"So, lolita dragon, what are you trying to pull here? Are you seriously planning to use the Lovecraft Essence to bring back my love? Just to manipulate me? And when it brought you couldn't go any lower... YOU GO INTO THE FUCKING ABYSS. Well, I've come to crash your party! And even if you do succeed, I might just kill her again."

They seem shocked.

"W-what? But why?!"

"You see, I would rather see her still, ever calm face, sleeping deep underground, rather than have her with an evil smirk and being the exact opposite of what she was. So I would rather her be dead than alive and evil. Also, I already killed the snake that you were going to use to gain control over her."

Ophir looks down and sees the smoking shadow of the serpent. She screams in rage and tosses the Lovecraft essence into the coffin. Alastor roars in a furious demonic tone and charges, Bikou charges in turn but Alastor smacks him aside, shattering his arm and several ribs.

He then bitch slaps Vali and Kuroka, sending them flying into walls.

He then raises his fist above his head, and slams Ophis into the floor. He then turns to the coffin as a black pillar erupted from it. Eyes and maws appear in the pillar as tentacles sprout and writhe wildly. They reach towards Alastor, but he smacks them away, and slowly approaches the coffin. The pillar then slowly returns to the coffin, revealing the changed body inside.

She was now covered with a dark purple like goo, that seemingly molded with her clothing. Small, pinksih grins gently curled from skull. Shadowy tentacles gently wave around in the air.

(Just add shadow tentacles.)

But her chest now gently moves up and down. Alastor gently reaches into the coffin and picks her up. Suddenly, darkness surrounds him and he's met with a hideous creature.

It was fleshy and leech like. It supported itself on two strangely shaped arms, that had fins. It's feet and three toes that split in two. It had a smaller secondary spur of arms that split in two, givin it two hands on each side. It had bat like wings, tentacles with salivating mouths, mouths and eyes hastily placed around it body, with new ones popping up and shrinking back rapidly. Shadowy tendrils squirm and wriggle as the eyes lining its throat, the only stable eyes, stared at him. This as what Lovecraft's corrupted mind and soul became. A combinations of all of his worst horrors.

It spoke in an incomprehensible tongue, but Alastor understood just fine. For the readers to understand, it has been translated. Translated speech will have «  » quotations.

« I hope you like my... gift. »

"So you let this happen. You wanted them to revive my love as one of your children? Why?"

« Consider it... a thank you gift. For saving my husband. »

Oh yes. Despite being genderless, this massive abomination, did have Lovecraft's mind as it's heart, so it could think of itself as male. It was homosexual, and it did not care for the paranoid psychotic man's brain it had for a heart screaming about the abominable sin it was. It loved that man, and it was always one to pay back a good deed. So why not, "push along" a plot that would lead to it getting a chance to revive Alastor's girlfriend as away to pay off that debt. And hey, they get a daughter to talk to and spoil. Anyways, back to the conversation.

"Oh? Really? I'm honestly surprised you would do this. Out of the goodness of your heart at least. Anyways, I should thank you. But also, what happens when she wakes?"

« It may vary. Temporary paralyzation, psychosis, incredible rush of hormones, the list goes on. »

"Oh. So that means I have to either take care of my bedridden beloved, keep her like cup for a bit and calm her down, or... fuck her? I guess? From the way you were phrasing those words, those hormones are definitely sexual."

« Indeed. Tata! »

It waves its claws and Alastor finds himself back in the underground base. He spots Mr.X flat on his face, snoring loudly. The Khaos Brigade long gone. He sighs and stirs the behemoth awake. He stands and salutes.

"Head back to your family. I must bring mine home."

He nods, and steps through the portal Alastor opened. Alastor then opens his own portal to his home in Kuoh. He steps through, and quietly walks up the steps, laying her down in his bed before laying down next to her. He gently smiles and falls asleep. Slowly, her fingers move slightly and curls with Alastor's own, gently holding his hand in her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
632K 31.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
735K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
432K 27.3K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...