"How I met you through the st...

By darkic

"You make me smile, you make me better... This is how I met you through the stormy weather." You are someone... More

Before You Start, Read This!
"Killua, Killua... Are You There?"
"You're Not Real."
"His Words Were As Sweet As Cream, Yet..."
About The Story...
"Say, What's Your Name?"
"Promise Me, Please, That You'll Stay By My Side, And Be Always With Me?"
"I Think You Just Made My Day!"
"I'm So Glad, Now I Know More About You."
"It May Not Be March, April, May..."
"Then He Whispers A Little "Goodbye..."
"Killua..."

"Maybe Tomorrow..."

737 21 8
By darkic

My mom woke me up for breakfast. When I was eating, doing anything, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night! It was funny, horrofying, satisfying... All the three at the same time! Everytime someone called me, they had to hit me so I can get out of my daydreams...

"Why am I still thinking about this?! It's not even a big deal, he ain't even real!", I shout, as my mother looks at me with a confused look.

"(Y/N), are you alright? First I'm- no, everyone's talking something to you and you don't listen! Where are you?!", she says, with an angry look on her face.

Me, terrified, don't know what i should say... Should I tell her the truth? No, that would be stupid! Baka!

"I can even hear him say it!", I giggle, as I see my mom approaching me with a belt and a shoe.

She asks: "Choose wisely."

~Timeskip~

Ah! Finally done with the fighting competition I had with my mother. Now where was I? Oh right! I wanna play football with my two neighbours, which are my cousins too.

Oh, did I mention that ever since I woke up and while I was daydreaming, I felt like something is touching my shoulder or my head? No? Well, there was worse.

I am playing football and I want to shoot the ball, but... I can't. I feel like someone is right behind me and I felt something on my waist. Like someone is holding me from behind. I turn around quickly, but it is none of the cousins.

"(Y/N)? You okay?", asks the older cousin.

"You look like you've seen a ghost!", the younger cousin chuckles.

Well, I did not see any ghosts, but I feel like I felt one right now!
I touch my waist to see, if I can still feel anything, but nothing. Phew! But then I see dark clouds and they already remind me of, the one and only, Killua.

"I-it's nothing! Let's continue before the rain starts!"

~Another timeskip~

It's night again. I can't sleep again. I look at the window and it's rainy. Should I... try it again?

I go to the window and speak up:
"Killua, are you there?"

...

"Guess you aren't there today, huh? I know I said, that you're not real. But... Sometimes, you don't have to lose hope. Weird reason or not, never lose hope."

"..."

"Good night, Killua."
"There are some of your steps, I can't follow.
See you again, maybe tomorrow..."

---
This one's a bit longer, don't ya think? I hope ya like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 37
Boyfriend scenarios of Hanako-Kun! Note: I do not own Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun. All characters and and other things have rights that go to the creato...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.6K 119 21
This fanfic have a lots of mistake i can't change them all, but please if you saw the mistakes just read it right.. Thankyouu