Bio!DadAU Marinette

By MochiNeko

I have seen a lot of these on Tumblr so I took my shot at this. This is a story of someone else being Marine... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
BONUS

6

19.8K 398 359
By MochiNeko

"You are all going to love my Great Uncle Lex Luthor." Lila cooed, as the entered the LexCorp building.

"It's so amazing that you got this to be our senior trip, Lila!" exclaimed Nathaniel.

"I can't wait to got to the Daily Planet!" cried out Alya.

"Just remember, he won't call me his niece in front of you all because he doesn't want to seem like he's giving us special treatment." Lila encouraged.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Marinette!" screeched Alya, when the secretary opened Luthor's office, spotting the noirette.

"I'm here to spend time with my dad's family." Marinette frowned, crossing her arms.

"You're lying!" shouted Kim, pointing at her.

"You're here to ruin our trip!" cried Alix.

"I flew out here on Friday, after school! I didn't even know you were coming here! You all kicked me out of the room every time you had a meeting. I would do my homework in the library and turn it in before the end of the day. Isn't that right, Ms. Bustier?" Marinette asked, confidently.

"Yes." Bustier agreed, although a little confused.

'What is Marinette doing here?' Caline wondered.

"See. Coincidence." Marinette stated.

"Well, you can leave. We don't want you here." Alya demanded.

"You may not, but as I said, I'm visiting family." Mari spoke.

Another door off to the right opened to reveal Lex Luthor.

The class was in awe at the great man and Lila's Great Uncle, walked in.

"Minnie, Dear, this is the class I was telling you about." he announced.

'Dear?'

'Minnie?'

"Yes, I'm aware. These are my classmates." she spoke, glaring at them.

Suddenly, their warm welcome was gone as they watched as the great man turned to them with cold eyes.

"These are the wretched classmates you told us about; that decided you were unworthy of them?" he questioned, his glare never leaving the class.

"Yes, Father." Marinette spoke.

"Father!" Max shouted.

"Why would you, of all people, call Lex Luthor, Father?" questioned Alya.

"Young Lady, I will have you removed from this trip if you talk to her that way again! Marinette is my step-daughter!" Lex announced.

"Wait." spoke Juleka, "So you're related to Lila?"

"That explains the sibling-rivalry vibe!" smiled Rose.

"No; I am not!" declared Marinette.

"But Lila told us how she was Lex Luthor's Great Niece." spoke Ivan.

"Any comments, Father?" Mari asked, leaving the floor to him.

"I am an only child and have never fathered any children." he declared.

"Lila?" Marinette smiled.

"I-" Lila faltered.

"Perhaps this class isn't as hopeful as I was led to believe." Luthor spoke up.

"What do you mean?" asked Caline.

"The winning contest essay is making me reconsider this trip. Were you aware of this, Minnie?" he asked.

"No, Father. I'm not the class president anymore. Your 'Great Niece' is." Marinette said, pointing Lila out.

"I seem to have made a grave error then." he announced.

"What?" asked Kim.

"Why?" questioned Nathaniel.

"See! You're just here to ruin our trip!" Alya shouted.

"I'm not the one who claimed she was related to a man with no siblings or children." Marinette stated, "May I read the essay?"

"You can't do that!" Lila cried out.

"Yes, Minnie." Lex said, opening a drawer and handing it to her, "You will be heading LexCorp in the future, after all." rendering the class speechless.

"Let's see." Marinette began, "Nathaniel is not working with Thomas Astruc on the new Ladybug film. My friend Marc is. They use to be friends, but Nathaniel told Marc he was holding him back."

Nathaniel frowned as he recalled breaking his friendship with the writer after Lila suggested he could do better.

"Alya is interested in journalism, but she needs to work on her fact checking skills." Marinette spoke, "She has a tendency to mows things down to get what she wants and for her own form of justice. She idolizes Lois. It might be good to have her meet her; she can be chewed out by her idol and maybe learn a thing or two about professional journalism."

Alya scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Nino does want to be a DJ and he has a very good selection of music. He started posting his music on MonsterCat for everyone to hear." Marinette spoke.

Nino blushed at the acknowledgement, only to have his girlfriend glare at him.

"He also wants to direct, but he's put that dream on hold due to Lila saying she would introduce him to various directors she personally knows." she continued.

"Adrien Agreste is most likely being forced to inherit his father's company." Marinette stated.

"Hey!" cried out Alix.

"What?" Marinette asked with a bored tone, looking up to see the class.

"That's a lie! Adrien-" began Alix.

"Well, let's ask him." Marinette interrupted, "Adrien, do you want to run your father's company?"

"No. I hate fashion! I'm so tired of being dressed up like a doll and forced to pose." Adrien announced, shocking the class.

"But Lila says you loved it." Juleka spoke up.

"No! She loves the attention she gets from my father's photographers." Adrien stated, "Nino knows. He knows I've always hated the photoshoots. I couldn't careless. I want to become a vet."

"Oh, so you can get all the animals you've always wanted, right? Still don't know why you want to move into a tiny apartment with them." Marinette giggled.

Lex noticed that Lila's face shifted to one of horror.

'Must have expected to live in luxury.'

Adrien just smiled.

"Wait. Is this a Doctor Dolittle thing? Just because you're a vet, doesn't mean animals will talk to you." Marinette commented, but Adrien's smile never faltered.

"Let's see where I left off. Mylene has never starred in a Broadway show." Marinette continued.

Mylene turned to look at Lila with a confused face.

"Ivan was not hired to bodyguard Prince Ali." she commented, "Ivan is very sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly, like Papa Tom."

"The only person in the class who personally knows Prince Ali is Rose." Marinette stated, "She is not an actress on Princess Kingdom or a singer for the Gumdrop Blossoms. She sings for Kitty Section, a rock band."

"You lied about me, Lila? Why?" questioned Rose.

Lila opened her mouth to answer, but Lex saw this was going nowhere.

"I think I've heard enough. I had heard great things about this class beforehand, like the kid who built his own AI." Lex said, taking over the room, "The same stupidity caught up with him and he thought a paper napkin could take out his eye while he wore glasses."

Max lost the smile that had proudly been on his face before he started to do calculations in his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.4K 23
*SET BEFORE S4* Felix's mom is still grieving her husband's death and she decides to move to Paris to ease the pain. Felix is slowly getting used to...
3K 95 10
This is an alternate universe, one in which Marinette and Adrien were never given the miraculous. Marinette is still in love with Adrien, even when h...
207K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
14.7K 96 13
What happens when a ally cat starts to visit you every night , after chat noir being rejected so many times he started visiting marinette, over the m...