Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light...

By Dare_Tano

Book Three of Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light. After having survived the events of Order 66 and having saved se... More

Chapter 1: Catching a Break
Chapter 2: Lyda's Talks
Chapter 3: The Situation
Chapter 4: The Future of the Light
Chapter 5: The Message
Chapter 6: Stressed Out
Chapter 7: Finding Ahsoka
Chapter 8: A Helping Hand
Chapter 9: Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Knight
Chapter 10: Standing Where he Stood
Chapter 11: Heading Out
Chapter 12: Arrival
Chapter 13: Sith Scheming
Chapter 14: Setting Up Camp
Chapter 15: Training With the Younglings
Chapter 16: Youngling Chatter
Chapter 17: The Prisoner
Chapter 18: It's Not Over Yet, Kid
Chapter 19: A Little Worried
Chapter 20: Wandering
Chapter 21: A White Light
Chapter 22: The Arrest
Chapter 23: Lux Gets Word
Chapter 24: Leaving for a Mission
Chapter 25: Slipping Past Security
Chapter 26: Breaking In
Chapter 27: Meanwhile at Camp
Chapter 29: Sneaking Around
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: No Will to Fight
Chapter 32: Running for it
Chapter 33: Dogfight
Chapter 34: Welcome Back
Chapter 35: The Test
Chapter 36: Meeting Time
Chapter 37: Imperial Report
Chapter 38: Eternal Promise
Epilogue: A New Life

Chapter 28: Smelly Sewers

480 24 16
By Dare_Tano

AHSOKA TANO

Ahsoka and Lux walked through the sewers of Iziz towards the direction of the Unifar Temple. Unlike back on Coruscant, Ahsoka didn't have the luxury of knowing the exact layouts of these sewers, so they just had to go on instinct. Thankfully, Ahsoka's instinct was pretty darn good.

Thankfully, there was a walkway on the side of the sewer, with occasional bridges over the ungodly rivers of muck. Trudging through those would have been a disaster.

Lux coughed behind her.

"Choking on your stupidity again, Lux?" Ahsoka remarked.

"No," he squeaked out, "It's... whatever all that stuff is..."

"Hey," she remarked, "It was your idea to come."

"I didn't know we would be doing this again! Besides, Tandin sent me the message!"

"Oh, Lux..." Ahsoka said, rolling her eyes.

"Can we just get on with this!?" Lux said. "I feel like I'm going to die if I stay in here any longer, I'm not even kidding."

"Okay, fine," Ahsoka said.

The two kept walking, until Lux started to falter behind her.

"Lux!?"

He fainted.

"LUX!!"

She picked him up.

Thankfully, he came to again quite quickly, but he was coughing.

"I kriffing told you! It's so hot and stuffy and here-" he coughed again. "Get me out, I can't take it! I thing there's something poisonous in here-"

Ahsoka nodded worryingly, and they made their way to the nearest ladder.

Ahsoka climbed up and opened the hatch. She found herself in some sort of maintenance room. She then used the force to lift up Lux through the hatch, since he probably would have fainted again had he tried to climb it.

Once he got through, Lux took a deep breath.

"Uh, finally..." he moaned, still coughing in between sentences.

Then, his eyes widened.

"Wait," he said, "This is the Temple's maintenance room!"

"How do you know?" Ahsoka asked.

"I know this place like the back of my hand," Lux said.

"Well then," Ahsoka said, "let's get going!"

"Hold on," Lux said, "I need to regain my strength."

"Note to self," Ahsoka thought out loud, "do not let Lux anywhere near sewers, he could die."

He squeezed out a laugh.

"Oh, 'Soka..." he remarked.

Ahsoka smirked back at him.

"Heh," he continued, "ever since the whole Jedi Temple thing, I haven't gotten to express my love for you all that much."

"Lux," Ahsoka said, "what are you trying to say?"

"I'll be eighteen standard years old next week," Lux said. "I think we should get married the week after."

"Oh, Lux," she said, "it seems that smelly sludge made you delusional."

"No," Lux said, "I'm serious. Besides, you'd make a great mother."

Ahsoka blushed.

"Lux," she said, "Wha- what has gotten into you to just blurt all this out!?"

"What," he said, "so you're saying something's wrong with me? I thought you wanted to marry me!"

She rolled her eyes.

"You're impossible sometimes, Lux," she said. "But... you know what, I'll do it."

"I knew you'd accept it," Lux said, and he pulled Ahsoka in for a quick kiss.

"Alright," he said, "let's get moving. I think I'm good."

"Goof," Ahsoka said, "let's get going."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1K 34
Book one of Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light. Ahsoka Tano, padawan learner to the famed Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker, has just completed her mission to...
24.9K 506 8
Late one night, Ahsoka Tano, Padawan to Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, is assigned to watch a bar for the escaped criminal Boba Fett. But when an old...
57.3K 1K 36
After being betrayed by the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano lives in the slums of Coruscant, until waking up severely injured on a freight ship en route to O...
31.5K 885 51
This is a standalone novel and is not part of any series (unless I make a sequel to this). The girl once known as Ahsoka Tano is no more. In her plac...