Soulmates -Dance is their sou...

By PoojaKuila

Fanfiction by a Kriyaansh fan. The story continues after Kriya leaves because of the promise she made to her... More

Misunderstandings
Anti-Love
Just another guy
Prince charming's Princess?
Prince isn't all Charming!
Reality Check!
Guilt trip!
Guilt Trip Rolling
It went Viral!
After effects!
Blue Valley?
Notifications!
Emotional takeoffs
Crashed landings- Part I

Poles Apart!

394 21 15
By PoojaKuila

In Kriya's College, Dehradun

Principal's office

Kriya's mom: Good morning Principal ma'am, I'm Mrs.Ghai, Kriya Ghai's mother from FYBcom.

Principal: Oh ya Kriya! Her attendence is really poor Mrs. Ghai. But since her marks are really good we are overlooking it. But its going to be a problem in future. Also, Tell me how may I help you.

Kriya's mom: Actually I needed my daughter's transcripts, and needed to apply for her transfer. She is applying to a different college next year. All the admission formalities are already done and they've offered her a full scholarship for the whole course. So she'll be completing her degree from that college. I just needed you help me with her transcripts and transfer certificate.

Principal: Oh that's great. Kriya is a good student. I'm happy to know that the college is offering her full scholarship. I just have one question, she joined in here during mid term and suddenly a college change again. It affects the student's well being.

Kriya's mom: Actually ma'am. The bank I work with had promoted me at a higher designated. And for a training session, I'm gonna have to move to New York for a year atleast. That is how this change.

Principal: Oh congratulations. No problem. (Handing her a paper with details) Take this submit this in the admissions office and they'll help you with everything. Infact I've mentioned that all the formalities need to be done today itself.

Kriya's mom: Oh thankyou so much ma'am.

Principal: It's my pleasure.

Meanwhile in library

Notice: Library shall remain close for an hour, student will not be allowed inside the library before that.

Kriya: What?? God! One hour I'll have to wait..... Mom is also in principal's office. God knows what work she had. Fine I'll wait in the canteen.

*Kriya's mom is in the Admin office and Kriya is on her way to the canteen, on her way she comes across a huge rehearsal hall that she never knew existed in this college. Kriya's natural instinct gave way and she peeps inside to find that a girl is dancing and some girls sitting on the floor, she immediately recognises the routine and the song. Her heart beats really fast as she opens the door and enters the rehearsal hall lost in the dance. Once she comes to her senses she starts to leave*

*Lose my breath playing in the background*

Voice: Well! Well! Well! Look who we found?

*Kriya doesn't say anything only stops there realising what's gonna happen*

Voice: So here we have Miss. Kripa. So Miss. Kripa did you like my performance? Isn't it Dazzling?

Kriya turns around to give come back on this

Kriya: Well yes Blue Valley! Seems like I've seen this routine before. Oh wait! It's mine!

*Flashback*

Miss Kripa,

Surprised right? How did I find you? Or why am I even in your inbox? Well dont be too shocked. You thought you'll leave everything and everyone and it's gonna be okay! Well guess what Behenji? It's NOT okay. Infact it's worse. You and I never got along. From the first day itself you intimidated me, I was never used to anyone standing up to me, you threatened my reign over weaklings in college and above all you challenged my team, you challenged my Dance! I never said this to anyone ever, you really surprised me during weaklings auditions, I had never expected anyone to be better... Yes! In every sense you were better than me. But you've gotta understand where I come from I just couldn't let my position go away easy. And from that day onwards I started really focusing on improving my dance skills. You challenged me to become a better version of myself. You brought out the best in me Kriya. And all that is just gone, all of a sudden vanished out of my life, just like my confidence in dancing. During footloose eliminations my team suffered because of me. I lost myself that day. And after that I lost you too. I feel differently about you, maybe it's what I deserved to understand how you really were important in my life. Kriya I miss you! Help me find myself! Come back! I'm coming to Dehradun soon. And "Universe Ji" will help me find you.

Yours truly,

Blue Valley!

*Flashback ends*

Sharon: (Challenging) Is it? Prove it?

Kriya runs towards Sharon and hugs her tightly, everyone in the rehearsal hall are unaware of whatever is going on.

Sharon: What the hell? You ruined my come back. (Smiling through her tears)

Kriya: (crying) Sharon I missed you. Your email, I never really could have imagined that out of everyone you'll feel so about me. From the first day of college I only saw the mean, "Diva" side of you. I assumed you wouldn't care any less if I didn't exist in your life. But your email left me in tears. I couldn't believe that you valued me, even if as a competitor you saw right through me and believed that I left because of a strong reason. I hurt everyone but I never knew I had impacted you too. And today Universe Ji just wanted us to meet again. Looks like it isn't just the end of our chapter.

Sharon : (Hugs Kriya again) How could I not miss you Kriya? You saw what happened during eliminations. And after that I just lost my will to dance. I knew the only person who could help me find myself was you. I may sound very selfish, but Kriya you bring out the best in me. And somewhere I always knew we had alot of similarities. (Wiping Kriya's tears) I know we were never even friends but I want to be. Swayam tells me so much about you. I'm not even sorry about the way we started because that just showed us how passionate about dancing we really are. Kriya your team needs you, you best friend Swayam needs you, I need you and Re... (Kriya hugs Sharon again)

Kriya: I don't know what's going to happen. I had to leave because of my mom. But now she wants me to pursue my dreams, now that everything is falling into place I'm even more scared. I guess this is my destiny, Here! It's like what if my comebacks ruins everything? I made my mom a promise to never see Rey again, if I come back how will I keep myself away from him. There's too much to think off and I don't know what my fate wants from me. But I'm so glad I met you. Admist everything going wrong I found two very important people in my life. You and Swayam. Sharon I'll always be there for you both.

Sharon: ( smiles) Everything will be fine. Sharon doesn't take no for an answer. I'm gonna talk to your mom and you don't even have a say in this. You are my friend now. And I do anything for them.

Kriya: but...

Sharon:(cuts her in between) Nothing doing. Call your mom rightnow? I'm coming to your place tell her.

Kriya: She is in college only. Wait I'll find out if she is done with her work,god knows what she needed.

Phone call

Kriya: Hello mom?

Kriya's mom: Yes beta. I'm almost done. Meet me near Admin office, after this we're going to lunch I have a big surprise for you.

Kriya: Surprise?

Kriya's mom: Not now will tell you over lunch.

Kriya: Mom I have a friend with me. She's from Mumbai. You remember Sharon right?

Kriya's mom: Oh great! Everything is falling into place great. Bring her too.

Kriya: Okay mom see you.

End of call

Kriya turns to Sharon: Mom wants to take us for lunch, probably has some big surprise. I'll go and return this books in the library, wanna join?

Sharon: ofcourse!

Rey's house, Mumbai

Rey's POV

I need to do something really soon. And have to find out who this person is. *Rey checks the page again and finds another post :

"Seems like GS didn't really acknowledge his "equation" with the newbie, she is probably one of his new interests. Poor Newbie got sucked into cassanova's tricks. The new khabar is that if GS doesn't set this issue straight, his team is gonna suffer. Yes you read it right. The Dazzler's of this college are gonna end up as the weaklings... Oops team Weaklings this isn't to offend you guys... Since you know your fate too... No 6th dancer! No footloose! Seems like this year St. Louis isn't the best anymore...."

What the hell??? (Rey is all furious and impulsive) How does this person know everything?? I don't care about what we wrote about me. But Taani?? What's her fault!!! Gosh!!! I have to find this person or do something before this gets out of hands. Atleast this is not on college portal anymore but everyone in college will still know. Damn! (He throws his bag in anger and some of the books fall out)
Rey! You need to calm down this impulsive attitude is not going to work. (Get up to pick up the books and keeps them back) Wait this... (Reads the name of the book and gets reminded of something)

*Kriyaansh background music playing*

Rey's POV continued

*Almost out of voice* Macbeth! *Stares at the book mindlessly* Kriya.. Your thoughts just don't leave me. Everytime I think that I've to get over you, something happens and here it is. This book, Macbeth, you were reading it once. *Smiles flipping through the pages and remembers* I used this book as my way to find your address. Oh god those memories. *Something triggers* *Flips through the pages frantically* *find the issue card* *Rey's hand trembles as he tries to find what he thinks might be there*

*Bingo!* *Rey finally feels that he can find a way to reach out to Kriya*

Kriya's College, Dehradun

Administration office

*There's a long queue and Kriya's mom gets a phone call*

Kriya's mom: Hello! Hi beta. How are you? I was going to call you later today.

Voice: How come Aunty? All okayy??

Kriya's mom: All's well. I had to talk to you about something really important.

Voice: Aunty please tell me. I'm getting worried. Is Kriya okay?

Kriya's mom: Yes beta. And yes it's a good news. I'm in the admin office, Kriya's College, and the work is done. The principal easily agreed and the formalities are almost done. I just have to collect the leaving and transfer certificate.

Swayam: That's great news Aunty. Congratulations to you on your new success at work. We'll miss you though. America is farrrrrr away.

Kriya's mom: Aww. Don't worry it's a matter of 1 year. And you'll stay in touch so why to worry?

Swayam: Ofcourse I will. Have you told Kriya yet?

Kriya's mom: No. I'm going to tell her this afternoon. Her friend is also here so I guess it will be easier.

Swayam: Friend?? Who??

Kriya's mom: Yes her friend from.... *Line disconnects* Damn this network! I'll call him later on.

[I know it's after a longgggg time, that I updated. Had been too distracted lately. Next chapter will be updated very soon. It's almost done. Hope you like this too. Too much mehnat! Let me know in the comments how you like this chapter. And do follow my Instagram page @ shaktikunwar_fc]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.1K 73
Hey TaaReyians... here's a new story on our all time fav TaaRey. It's an idea linked with New Saath.
16.2K 658 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
34K 1.4K 37
my story is different kartik leaves in London with his girlfriend and one day he comes back naira is his childhood friend and loves him naira her lov...
35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...