Poles Apart!

In Kriya's College, Dehradun

Principal's office

Kriya's mom: Good morning Principal ma'am, I'm Mrs.Ghai, Kriya Ghai's mother from FYBcom.

Principal: Oh ya Kriya! Her attendence is really poor Mrs. Ghai. But since her marks are really good we are overlooking it. But its going to be a problem in future. Also, Tell me how may I help you.

Kriya's mom: Actually I needed my daughter's transcripts, and needed to apply for her transfer. She is applying to a different college next year. All the admission formalities are already done and they've offered her a full scholarship for the whole course. So she'll be completing her degree from that college. I just needed you help me with her transcripts and transfer certificate.

Principal: Oh that's great. Kriya is a good student. I'm happy to know that the college is offering her full scholarship. I just have one question, she joined in here during mid term and suddenly a college change again. It affects the student's well being.

Kriya's mom: Actually ma'am. The bank I work with had promoted me at a higher designated. And for a training session, I'm gonna have to move to New York for a year atleast. That is how this change.

Principal: Oh congratulations. No problem. (Handing her a paper with details) Take this submit this in the admissions office and they'll help you with everything. Infact I've mentioned that all the formalities need to be done today itself.

Kriya's mom: Oh thankyou so much ma'am.

Principal: It's my pleasure.

Meanwhile in library

Notice: Library shall remain close for an hour, student will not be allowed inside the library before that.

Kriya: What?? God! One hour I'll have to wait..... Mom is also in principal's office. God knows what work she had. Fine I'll wait in the canteen.

*Kriya's mom is in the Admin office and Kriya is on her way to the canteen, on her way she comes across a huge rehearsal hall that she never knew existed in this college. Kriya's natural instinct gave way and she peeps inside to find that a girl is dancing and some girls sitting on the floor, she immediately recognises the routine and the song. Her heart beats really fast as she opens the door and enters the rehearsal hall lost in the dance. Once she comes to her senses she starts to leave*

*Lose my breath playing in the background*

Voice: Well! Well! Well! Look who we found?

*Kriya doesn't say anything only stops there realising what's gonna happen*

Voice: So here we have Miss. Kripa. So Miss. Kripa did you like my performance? Isn't it Dazzling?

Kriya turns around to give come back on this

Kriya: Well yes Blue Valley! Seems like I've seen this routine before. Oh wait! It's mine!

*Flashback*

Miss Kripa,

Surprised right? How did I find you? Or why am I even in your inbox? Well dont be too shocked. You thought you'll leave everything and everyone and it's gonna be okay! Well guess what Behenji? It's NOT okay. Infact it's worse. You and I never got along. From the first day itself you intimidated me, I was never used to anyone standing up to me, you threatened my reign over weaklings in college and above all you challenged my team, you challenged my Dance! I never said this to anyone ever, you really surprised me during weaklings auditions, I had never expected anyone to be better... Yes! In every sense you were better than me. But you've gotta understand where I come from I just couldn't let my position go away easy. And from that day onwards I started really focusing on improving my dance skills. You challenged me to become a better version of myself. You brought out the best in me Kriya. And all that is just gone, all of a sudden vanished out of my life, just like my confidence in dancing. During footloose eliminations my team suffered because of me. I lost myself that day. And after that I lost you too. I feel differently about you, maybe it's what I deserved to understand how you really were important in my life. Kriya I miss you! Help me find myself! Come back! I'm coming to Dehradun soon. And "Universe Ji" will help me find you.