Anti-Love

(It's two weeks since Rey and Kriya broke up, Rey has been holding himself really well in front of everyone. He has changed into a complete workaholic, keeps himself busy with college activities and has taken full responsibility of the India fest event as representative of St. Louis. Swayam hasn't been able to get to Rey and sort things out between them. Meanwhile a new character has entered St. Louis. Will she fit into the gang? Will she mend Rey's broken heart?)

*Taani's BGM playing*

(Taani, a bubbly girl from Jaipur is all set to make her way into St

(Taani, a bubbly girl from Jaipur is all set to make her way into St. Louis and win her Prince Charming's heart. She is totally filmy, loves watching Hindi movies and She is crazily in love with Rey even though she hasn't even met him yet. She lives in her own world where She and Rey are together. She saw him at India fest and instantly fell for him. Oh wait! Did I mention? She is Swayam's cousin sister. She has applied for her further education in St Louis with a dream to become Rey's love. She is very eager to meet Rey and make him fall in love with her.)

(Taani's first day in St. Louis)

"Taani!! Chalo! Let's go, we'll be late!" Swayam yells from the living room. "Aaj Rey se milke sab sort karna hi hoga"
"Aayi bhai!" Replies Taani.
"Finally! Let's leave"

(They both leave for college)

At Rey's house!

(Rey in getting ready to go to College and thinks to himself)

Rey's POV

*Kuch kam Roshan hai Roshni playing in the background*

"Kriya, kya mein itna bhi deserving nahi?  You couldn't leave a letter for me? You left one for Swayam

"Kriya, kya mein itna bhi deserving nahi?  You couldn't leave a letter for me? You left one for Swayam. Even if you didn't love me, atleast you owed me a goodbye. I loved you with every bit of my existence. I wanted to give you the world. Everything I felt or did for you was real. Why did you not see it? You just left. You left without saying goodbye, you left without any closure. You didn't have any reason to stay back except for dance? Like I didn't exist at all in your life? You left me! All alone! Rey broods over his lonely self.

" Aaj akhri baar I'm thinking about you. I don't exist for you right? Hence, it's going to be the same for me. From today, Love and anything related to it does not exist in Reyansh Singhania's life. Kriya Ghai doesn't exist for Rey any longer! " Rey decides with conviction.

(In College Atrium)

"Hey Krishna ji! Aaj mere college ka first day. I hope I meet my Prince Charming, I mean Rey. I hope that I make him fall in love with me like I am in love with him. His looks, his personality, his style, his dance I absolutely love everything about him. I know! I know! I never met him in person, so what! I know he'll be the way I imagined him to be" Taani talks to herself, while lost in thoughts of Rey.

(Taani trips over a stool that she didn't notice, and it saved by a handsome guy who leaps in and saves her from falling on her face)

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, aapne mujhe girne se bacha liye", Taani thanks him. Before she can say anything further the guy disappears in the crowd.

[So guys this is my second chapter. Please read and let me know how you like it. Also Taani fans don't worry I'm not going defame her. Infact you're going to love my version of Taani. And About Kriya's return you'll have to wait! Be patient. Keep reading!]