restricted ~ JJ Maybank

By void_blake

Kooks and pogues should keep their distance at all times... especially if you're Toppers twin sister. All lov... More

00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.16
not an update
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
1.37
1.38
1.39
1.40
1.41
1.42
1.43
1.44
1.45
1.46
1.47
1.48

1.15

6.4K 99 9
By void_blake

After we left the Wreck, we decided it would be a good idea to go home. Pope went to his house, Kie dropped me off at mine before driving to her own, and JJ crashed at John B's place. But when I got home, there was someone in my room, I didn't excpect to see there. Her eyes were watering, light shiny streaks were covering her cheeks. Her bottomlip was quivering. l walked up the girl, who I used to call my best friend. I was surprised to see her here. I thought our friendship was over since I basically ignored her since I met John B. I sat next to her on my bed, My hand reached out for hers. "Sarah... wh-" I started but she cut of, her voice breaking slightly.

"I'm sorry that I show up in your room without a warning, but y- you know Top better than anyone. And I really need your h- help." She said surprisingly fast.

"Wait, what does Topper has to do with this." I asked shaking my head.

"Look, your the only one that knows what I do when- you know- get close to people." I nodded in respons, Sarah has done to almost every best friend she ever had, except for me, I guess it was lucky we weren't that close. At least we were close enough for her to tell me that when she get's too close to others, she feels trapped and leaves, and I could only assume she felt trapped with Topper. I pulled her in a hug since I knew what was going on, and I knew she needed someone right now.

"I told him I was ready." I immediatly pulled back, surprised that actually wanted to take that step. But the fact that she was crying- and not with Topper but with his twin sister- told me it didn't go as planned. "But..." She started but quickly stopped when her voice shaking. I reached out for her hand telling her she doesn't have to go on, but she insisted and took a deep breath before talking further.

"But when we actually got close." She started and I cringed slightly at the fact that I was talking about this with someone about my own brother, but pushed it aside since this was not what I was supposed to think about right now. "I started getting doubts, and I told him to stop. And suddenly he got mad, and stormed of. And I guess I came here to ask you if you know what I should do. You know Topper, you might know what to do." She said sitting up straight, staring in my eyes with a hopefull expression.

"Honestly, I don't know. But it'll be fine. If he doesn't respect the fact that you're not ready. He is not worth it and you'll need to dump his ass." I stated trying to cheer her up, and surely it worked and a small chuckle escaped her lips. "You should stay here for the night. Topper is sleeping at Kelce's tonight so he won't bother us and my mom-" I said but stopped abruptly when I realised I didn't know where my mom was, and actually haven't seen her once since the fight. Sarag noticed my slight change of mood and is now the one comforting me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, grabbing my hand that was now slightly shaking.

"It's nothing."

"No! I'm not accepting that answer, you help me, I help you. Now tell me." She said pushing me to tell her, which some might find annoying but I'm grateful that she does, I haven't told anyone and have been walking around like nothing has happend, and now I couldn't ignore it and you have to face your problem if you want them to go away.

"Ok... so uhm- a week ago, I came home late and on top of that, I was grounded but I snuck out. And when I came home, I thought everyone was asleep, but I was wrong. My mom was in the kitchen. We had a fight, basically she took my phone and grounded me for another week, so I should be grounded now, but I don't think she remebered grounding me because she was drunk. So when I went home, I called her a bitch, I thought she wasn't able to hear. But she was. She ran up to me, angry. And than she hit me..." I explained as tears prickeled in my eyes. I brushed my hair pashed my ear, revealing a healing bruise under my ear that I was able to keep hidden from the pogues- except for JJ- Sarah's hand grabbed tighter around my causing me to wince, it was to darj to see the bandage, so she couldn't have known it was even there. She looked at me concerned and I shrugged. "Cut myself with a piece of glass." I explained not telling her a thing about whatever happend today.

Sarah and I agreed to keep our problem silent for the rest of the night and watch a movie.

"So who gave you that necklace." Sarah asked as the credits started playing.

"What do you mean." I said acting oblivious as I quickly let go of the charm I didn't realise I was holding.

"Don't act stupid. I know you, and your accessorie collection. And I've never seen this one before. And now you basically can't let go of it." She said acting like it was common knowledge to know every piece of jewerly someone owns.

I felt a small creep onto my face, I quickly hid my face in the hoodie I was wearing. "No one."

"Which boy was it. Was it Kelce, charlie... ohw was it Liam." She said excitingly as she started different Kooks. I looked even more disgusted with every single one she named and that was when she realised. "It's a pogue?!" She asked surprised, but not disgusted like every other person would, I guess she doesn't hate the pogues as much as every other Kook on this island.

Since I didn't say anything but just smiled she already knew the answer. "Not John B..." she started which got me a little confused.

"Why are you so sure it's not John B." I asked. I mean she was right but I wanted to know how she knew he wasn't it.

"Oh c'mon, I saw you two at the dock that day after the storm. And the day after that, and the day after that. He treats you like little sister." She explained. It was reasonable.

"Okay, go on." I said encouraging her to go on guessing.

"Not Pope, becuase he is so in love with Kie... JJ!" she said excited. "JJ actually cares about a girl. When did he get you that necklace." She asked I explained what happend the day he gave me the necklace.

We talked about everything for a little longer before we decided to go to sleep. I changed into my nike shorts and an oversized shirt and gave Sarah a pair of shorts and a short since she didn't bring anything to sleep in.

After about ten minutes my thoughts started to drift off and I fell asleep.

________

This chapter is actual crap, but I wanted Sarah and Jessi to be friends again and stuff so I this is kind of a filler.
Stay tuned for next chapter, it's not like anything is really happening then but, you know.. idk hehe

Love you all please vote comment and follow.

Xx
Me
Stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 10.2K 66
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
255K 4K 36
"i think the reason we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen to us twice." -โ™ก- "its easy to love, and it's...
451K 6.1K 47
Lแดแด แด‡ แดกแด€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษด แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›แด›s แดษชษดแด… แด›ษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด sษชส™สŸษชษดษข, แด€ ส™สŸแดษดแด…แด‡ ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. Tสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด›สœส€แด‡แดก ษช...
68.2K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...