Ishimaru oneshots that tickle...

By randomshit42069

WE WROTE A GOOD CHUNK OF THIS BOOK AT 14, WE ARE ACTIVELY PATCHING OUT THTHE CRINGE. More

BEFORE READING!!
💝Ishimaru/Ishimondo💝HC'S💝
💖Who did that to you? Ishimaru x Mondo💖 *OLD*
💖sleep💖 Ishimondo 💖*OLD*
💖Violence is not the answer💖 Ishimondo 💖*OLD*
👑you dropped this~👑 Ishimondo*OLD*
💖of course💖 Ishimondo part 1.*OLD*
❄️Snow fall!❄️ Ishimaru X Reader ❄️ THE BEST COMMENTS IN THE WHOLE DAMN BOOK!
🎼Music!🎼 Ishimaru X reader
💖Oops💖 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
🔦A walk after dark🔦 Ishimaru x Reader*
💝Take care of yourself💝 Ishimaru x Reader!*OLD*
👊I'll beat em up!👊 Ishimaru x Reader*OLD*
🎊happy birthday🎉Ishimaru x Reader🎂*OLD*
💖Calm down💖 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
💖shhh~💖 Ishimaru x reader *OLD*
👏good Christian music👏 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
⭐️The Night⭐️ Ishimaru X reader *OLD*
💝Sadistic Music Factory💝 Ishimaru x reader 💝 *OLD*
💖my R💖 Ishimaru x reader 💖 *OLD*
🎃spooky🎃 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
💖crumble my bones~ with a cardiac💖 Ishimaru x reader *OLD*
💖Jump!💖 Ishimaru X Reader *OLD*
💖you're gonna be fine💖 Ishimaru X Reader.(1/2) *OLD*
💖you're gonna be fine💖 Ishimaru X Reader.(2/2)
💖T-Thanks!💖 Ishimaru x Reader (1/4) *OLD*
💖T-Thanks💖 Ishimaru x Reader (2/4)*OLD*
🤢sick🤢 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
❤️ Alien boy ❤️ Mini shot- Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
😔Hurt😔 Mini shot, part 2 of alien boy Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
💖Burning pile💖 Taka x Reader!trans FTM! mini fic *OLD*
-update 2. Electric Boogaloo-
💖IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!💖
💖NUMBER 1/meet the author😭
*4 years later*

👊Bet👊- Ishimaru X Reader Jump.2 *OLD*

554 14 25
By randomshit42069

TRIGGER WARNING

-DECEMBER 6TH 2020-

bullying, and LOTS of talk about dysfunctional families.

WOW! BACK TO BACK UPDATES! This was almost finished, so I said. "Fuck it!" This is legit a dream I had, so yeah. Oh, and I wrote this one non-binary, so it works for all genders. This is a part two to Jump.

-story start-

"You wanna say that again?!"

You looked at the tall figure in front of you.

"Yeah, I've been bullying that 'Ishimaru' idiot. He shouldn't even be here, that's not even a t-"

You could only see red as you grabbed the mans collar. Dragging the man down to your MUCH shorter level.

"You wanna fuckin go?"

"Awww, little baby wanna protect their boyfriend?"

"Bet. I'll stomp your toes so hard I'll need to put gravy on your bones."

"That is a weird threat. Bet-"

You got a better hand on his collar and threw him to the ground.

"Then stand the fuck up!"

He stood up. His tall looming figure looking down at you with an angered face. He must've been mad from you throwing him to the ground. Good. He deserved it. He threw a quick left hook, You tried to dodge but he was too fast. It caused you to stumble back a step or two. You recovered, relatively quickly. Knowing your height compared to his, you kicked him in the knees. He fell, and you were able to kick him quick and hard in the chest as he fell.

"Aww! How does it feel to be beaten by someone half of your size!"

He stood up, even angrier then the first time. He grabbed you by the shirt collar and held you up to the wall.

"You think you're tough shit because you got a cheap hit huh. You're the one with the black eye."

You spat in his face, causing you to be thrown to the ground, hard.

"You just fucked up big time."

He stomped on your shin, causing you to whimper.

"Awww! Can you not handle that! I hope that doesn't mess up your talent!"

You were about to stand up, when he stomped you even harder on the chest. Causing you to be stunned.

"Payback is a bitch, would you-"

He was pulled away by someone mid sentence.It would have been quiet had it not been for your loud attempts to breath.  Until you heard loud footsteps approaching.

"H-hey! L/N-San, are you ok!"

You shook your head no, having very limited air in you.

He sat you up, making it easier for you to breath.
You decided it would be a bad idea to panic, so you breathed slow and deep.

"L/N-San, what happened?"

"Got into a fight."

"WHY!"

You chocked, do you tell him the real reason or not.

"He was being creepy."

You decided that, now was not the place.

At this point, the adrenaline was starting to ware off, causing you to hiss in pain and grab your shin. He pulled your sock down, revealing a bruise.

"Jesus L/N-San, I think that's broken!"

"No way! I've taken falls worse then that!"

"Yes you have, But he had big boots, with all the force being focused, on your shin!"

"Yeah, fair point."

"Look, let's get you to the nurses office at least. But if the nurse suggest the hospital, we're going."

"But-"

He balanced you on his shoulder, and started walking you to nurses office.

"No buts!"

He limped you to the nurses office. Where Tsumiki-Chan was in there.

"Oh, Hello."

Tsumiki-Chan looked at my bruised mess of a leg.

"Tsumiki-Chan! do you think we could take an X-Ray of L/N-Sans leg!"

"Y-Yeah, that looks Nasty!" Tsumiki-Chan then realized what she said, "OH I'M SORRY!!! THAT WAS MEAN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" At this point she was tearing up.

"No it's fine Tsumiki-Chan. I bet it probably is pretty nasty." You stated.

Tsumiki-Chan calmed down and pulled a stool out and had me sit on it. She set my leg on a table, with a little tray under it.

"Oh, that's not good, but not bad either."

"What is it Tsumiki-Chan?"

"It's just a Non-displaced fracture."

"Please explain!"

"Well, it's broken, but the bones are still alined."

I darted my eyes away from everything and everyone.

"So, what do you suggest?"

"W-Well, I'll give you an ice pack for the black eye. But I'm n-not an orthopedist, y-you should go to the ER. I'm sorry I can't do more!"

"Alight! Thanks Tsumiki-Chan!"

She handed him an ice pack.

"No problem, the closet one is right down the street. If you walk, you should be there in no more then 5 minutes."

"Alight! C'mon L/N-San, let's go!"

He picked you up and swung you back over your shoulder. Making sure you held the ice pack up to your eye.

"*Huff* I hate hospitals!"

"Why, they're here to help!"

You mind flashed back to one of your earliest childhood memories.

The sound of a single note filling the room as your mothers hand went limp.

"I just, don't, ok."

You had heard how smart your mother was. She attended one of the top middle schools in the country. She had a bright future, until YOU came into the picture. You had always been told that your mother would be proud if you. Attending her dream school. But she would have, if you would have never come. In your mind, you killed your mother twice, once when you where born, and when she downed that bottle of pills 7 years later. That's the only reason you accepted when you got scouted. You felt like your would be less of a disappointment to your family, if not your self.

"Hey, are you ok!"

You snapped out of your trance.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"Well, I guess some people, just don't like the hospital. But who's dealt with all of your injuries as a kid."

"My sister, well cousin, but my sister at heart."

"Who raised you?"

"My sister, my grandparents want nothing to do with me, my moms dead, only god knows where my father is, and that only left my cousin."

"What happened to her father?"

"Car crash, his fault though, shouldn't have been going 90 down the freeway."

"So they raised her, but not you?"

"She was born in wedlock, I wasn't. I was nothing more then two middle school sweetheart's having fun."

"What about- never mind! I forgot what I was about to say!"

"My mom was 13 if that was your question. It's not a big deal, never got to know her."

You stood in front of the hospital doors.

"Well, let's get your checked out. Then I'll get you home."

He opened the doors, catching the attention of the staff. He sat me down in a chair, and walked up to the front desk. You sat in the chair, picking at your nails. My thumb was the first one to go, then your pointer. You where about to start on your middle when he walked back over

"they said they can take you back right now!"

They got a wheel chair, and wheeled you to a room.

"The doctor will see you in a second!"

A second, a second in medical talk is like an hour! Good thing you chose a Friday to horridly lose in a fight. Ishimaru-Kun got out his phone and texted someone while you drifted deeper into your thoughts. Not bad thoughts like you had thought, just thinking about what happened to that student. You didn't even know his name, and you fought him. Not even that, he looked like 6'5, you're like 5'3. You have a significant amount of muscle yeah, but he could have picked you up and threw off the roof if he wished. You were honestly lucky to escape with just a slightly fractured bone.

"How far away do you live from the school?"

"Hm me, about an hour by train."

"You live that far!"

"Rent is cheap, and it's so far away from the school if I was to pick up a job, I got a zero to NO chance of someone catching me!"

"But, you're at the school every morning by 6:00."

"I wake up at 4:00, skip breakfast, take a shower, iron my outfit, brushed my hair, and give my teeth the same treatment. I'm usually out the door by 5:00."

"Well, you're in detention most of the week too, when do you get home?"

"Like 7:00, I have a snack, study, and then get to bed by 12:00."

"12:00?"

"So I get like, 4 hours of sleep a night."

"L/N-San, how nice is your apartment?"

"Oh it's trash. I'm pretty sure my neighbors are a druggies and prostitutes. The landlord left a bunch of old furniture in there, so I live off of that."

"I have a spare bedroom at my house if you need a better place to stay."

"Oh, no, no, no! I would feel bad, I mean we're both poor. And I know hopes peak PAYS for you to stay there personally. I don't wanna make it more expensive-"

"L/N-San, I've already talked to the principal about it. He's fine with it, plus I already have your bag at my office, and my house is right next to here. Do you even own any clothes?"

"I really only own my uniform, I sleep in the undershirt."

"Then you've already gotten all of your belongings. Plus, it goes against my moral compass to leave on of my only friends in such a bad situation."

"Ok, if you insist."

He nodded, as soon as the doctor entered the room.

"I'm Dr.Sugawara, it seems that we have a Minor fracture?"

"Yes doctor, that seems to be the issue."

You almost awkwardly laughed, but decided that. It would be to much of a bad idea.

"Well then, I think, you just need a cast. So let's deal with that so you two can get home!"

He gave us a warm smile, and guided some nurses to come out direction.

The cast didn't take to long to get, we were out in an 40 minutes or so.

"Come back in 10 weeks to get if off!"

"I will sir!"

You balanced on your crutches, and started to crutch home. He wasn't lying. Maybe like 3 minutes later, you where there.

"Wow, hopes peak pays for a place this, nice."

"They're a rich school L/N-San, and Kirigiri-Chan convinced her father to do it."

"Aw, How nice!"

"I live on the third floor, so let's get up there."

We got to the 3rd floor, with some struggle.

"You're stuff is at my office at school. So you can just pick them up on Monday."

"Ok."

I sat on the couch, and thought for a second.

"Hey, L/N-San."

"Yeah?"

"What's the real reason you got into a fight? You've told me that you would just aim for vital areas if they where creepy, and if they could over power you you'd run away. He was over 6'0 foot, what gave you the bright idea to fight him?!"

You looked away, finding something else to focus your eye sight on.

"I have my reasons!"

"Even Owada-Kun tells me his reasons for fighting students!"

You focused even harder on the thing in front of you.

"L/N-San, I need to know this for the report!"

You shifted your eyes towards him, and took a deep breath.

"He admitted that, he had been the one bullying you. I only saw red when I started the fight."

He looked back at you, stunned.

"You got into an un winnable fight for me?"

"Yeah, I probably should have left it up to Owada-Kun. It was just, I saw that it was starting to hurt you. And I was only seeing red, and my mind wasn't straight!"

Why did you care so much, you didn't know in all honesty. You also didn't know why mid explanation, you started crying.

"Hey, L/N-San-"

"I've just been bullied for my whole life for not being able to afford anything. I've had horrid shit done to me. I only became the Ultimate I am because of the risk of death! If my mother could see the sad husk I would become I would kill myself too-"

You were cut off with a small shake.

"HEY! don't talk about yourself like that!"

You didn't even realize what you were saying before it was to late.

"Did I really say that! I'm so sorry for bothering you with my personal issues!"

He sighed.

"I'm more of worried of how you view yourself! I understand more then anyone how influential what your grandparents do can be on your life."

You looked down, still crying, not wanting to bother him with any of your issues.

"If you're mind is saying you'll be a bother. I'm already taking time out of my studying to comfort you! So I obviously care!"

You, tilting your head oh so slightly up. And for the first time in all of your years of existence, began to speak.

"Well, my grandparents blame me for the death of my mother. So I guess I've started to believe that. I have memories of my mother saying she would love me no matter what I did. I just, can't believe it."

"Why!"

"Well, it's just.. I've always been nothing
but a red mark on the rest of my family to them. A small stain on an otherwise pristine Heritage. My mother was 12 whenever she got pregnant with me. So that's already bad. But when it turns out that the stain they once tried to desperately to wash away was attending the top school in county. I'm suddenly their prized possession."

You stopped thinking about how for the time in your life. You had, someone you could relate to.

"So, the abandonment one minute and the acceptance the next is hurting you even more?"

"Yeah, I always wanted them in my life as a kid. Now I just want them gone!"

He patted your head.

"And now you're so conflicted on what to think that it's becoming to stressful."

"YES! I was always taught that your family was supposed to love you by my teachers. But when people in your elementary school isolate you for mothers actions. And when the people in Middle School only remember your name for the test answers, it's hard."

You started to cry really hard for no reason.

"And it's even harder whenever your own mother. Downed some pills because of how horridly she was treated by the community."

"H-Hey- L/N-San-"

"Her last words to me were that she loves me, but I can't believe she would love me if she saw what I've become. A outcast to their own family, who's in detention every other day, and fighting random kids because they can't control their anger!"

"L/N-"

"Maybe, if I would have just-"

"L/N!"

You froze, you hadn't even felt him tilt your head up and shake you in pure desperation to snap you out of your trance of self hatred.

"Oh my god- I'm-"

He pulled you into a hug. You couldn't stop your tears from pouring out of your eyes, even thought out didn't want to get his school uniform wet.

"Stop apologizing for stuff that you didn't do!"

You sniffed, wanting to mutter out a rebuttal. But not finding the words to be able to.

"It's not your fault that your community was so judgmental they bullied a middle schooler into suicide, and it's not your fault you were conceived!"

He had started patting your head again.

"And I'm sure your care taker wouldn't like what you're saying about yourself!"

You froze, your sister had always raised you to think differently from this. So how did you end up believing it yourself.

"You're right, she wouldn't. My mother was really loved my sister. They where around the 4 years apart. Whenever she found out my sister was pregnant, she even tried to keep it a secret."

You were still crying, but not as hard as earlier, but Ishimaru had no intent of letting you go yet. He was still worried.

"I only know as much as I do about my mother from her! She's actually planning on coming to see me during August."

As you started drifting to talking about your sister, you had stopped crying. Your crying was replaced with you telling stories of your childhood, and the occasional laugh. This went on for a little bit, until you started to get tired. A small yawn escaping your lips as your eyes became heavy.

"You look tired!"

You yawned and just nodded your head.

"The other bedroom is right across from mine, I'll show you where it is!"

He stood up and motioned you to follow him. You grabbed your crutches and followed, half asleep. He opened a door, to show a nice looking bed in the center.

"Well, I'm going to bed..."

"Ok L/N-S-"

"I cried into your arms over my mental issues, you don't need to use the honorific if you don't want to."

He looked at you, as you entered the room, about to close the door.

"Ok L/N, goodnight!"

"Night."

You closed the door, and walked to the fairly comfy bed and laid down. You would usually would be crying and self loathing by this time. Wishing that you would have fallen off the roof on that one faithful day you cut class. You pulled out your cheap old flip phone, and texted your aunt.

"Can't wait to see you next month!💖"

"I thought you had plans?"

You happily texted back

"They've been cancelled, it was a bad idea anyways."

-word count, 3,010-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.8K 200
This book is over and I hate it. Enjoy (😭)
144K 2.9K 29
that gay shit (mainly dominant josh and submissive tyler) the earlier chapters of this book are really cringe so be aware.
93.1K 707 11
Read the latest chapter called 'A New Book Opens' Please don't read this!! It's very cringy!!
35.1K 257 58
TURN BACK BEFORE ITS TOO LATE THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE 😭😭 started ; 27 oct 2021 ended ; 23 jun 2023 ♡︎ when you ask me who it is i cant choose them a...