HyunIn oneshots-Requests clos...

By StrayWeebs

A little one shot I'm making Feel free to request whatever you want, I may unpublish some stories from time t... More

Hi BoyFriend! 1
Replaced 1
Replaced 2
Replaced 3
Mafia's Ballroom partner 1
Mafia's Ballroom partner 2
PONY FELIX
They made us 1
They Made Us 2
Filler
Arguments 1
Arguments 2 (M)
Clichรฉ

Hi Boyfriend 2

829 32 125
By StrayWeebs

Next day DELULULULULU

Jeongin POV

I woke up with Hyunjin's arm wrapped tightly around me,well if this isn't some fanfic I bet he is gay also what happened last night why am I in his bed?

You know what I'm just gonna go make some kimchi fried rice hopefully I can win his love with my cooking :D

After Cooking

And some sesame and perfection, My special Kimchi fried rice is finished wait I should wake Seungmin and Hyunjin up so I went to wake them up I threw a shoe at Seungmin and gave Hyunjin a kiss on the cheek.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT"Hyunjin screamed

"Well you said not to give you a peck on the lips if thats what I remember and also how was your sleep boyfriend?"I asked caressing his cheeks.

"Well it would of been nice if your body wasn't hugging me"Hyunjin answered bitterly removing my hand from his cheeks.

"But you were the one cuddling me in your sleep"I giggled pulling Hyunjin out of bed and into the kitchen.

"wow Jeongin this is good here try some Hyunjin"Seungmin said with food stuffed in his mouth.Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and took a bite,his eyes widen and starts to devour it like there was no tomorrow.

"Ummm hyung you should slow down or your gonna choke"I awkwardly said

"You know Jeongin,Hyunjin likes people who can cook delicious food "Seungmin hinted,elbowing Hyunjin.

"ugh fine I'll give you him a chance if he can cook for me"Hyunjin sighed putting his plate in the sink when Seungmin coughed "I mean for us and do the chores" Seungmin just shrugged and they both went back to their rooms welp I guess I'm their maid now,Hyunjin's maid to be exact.

9 months later and no they did not have a kid cause some people find that lowkey cringey.

Hyunjin has become more acceptable of Jeongin and has gotten  closer to him but still denies his feelings.Seungmin on the other hand has been taking care of PetRacha sure they were a handful but he got rewarded with Jeongin's cooking so he didn't care.

Jeongin POV

I swear to Cinderella why are the windows always so dirty.

"Jeonginnie"Seungmin called out 

"yes Hyung?"I called back turning my attention away from the dirty windows.

"Hyunjin is hosting a party tonight"Seungmin said taking the sponge out of my hand "You go get ready while I clean the windows" .I nodded before going to the bathroom and taking a long hot shower,wow this body gel smells like fruits I wanna lick it no no Jeongin don't lick it get out of the shower and so I got out before I could lick it.I was wondering what to wear when an idea came up,Hyunjin is going to be drunk for sure so what if I seduce him :0 

This looks about right,I'm just gonna wear safety shorts just in case.I walked back to where Seungmin was and showed him my outfit.

"I see what your doing Mister I'll go sound proof Hyunjin's room for you"Seungmin winked.

And now we skip to when the party has started and Hyunjin was buying drinks.Just gonna play serendipity to set the mood.

Well thats a lot of people and I don't even know any of them,they look pretty old to be honest but Donald Trump looks 100000000000000 years old so I shouldnt complain.

"Alright gays enjoy yourself and whatever,The toilets are over there and if you have to use the bedrooms use the guest bedrooms on the top floor"Hyunjin announced, everyone cheered before gulping down their drinks,well everyone except me since I'm still a minor so I just drank my strawberry milk TvT

"Hey cutie" Someone said putting their hands on my shoulders,well this backfired I didn't think of these horny people UGH. 

"Sorry but I think you should sober up before you talk to me the party just started and your already drunk"I replied taking his hands off my shoulders.

"uHh chile anyways your lips look very kissable"The stranger said running his fingers along my bottom lip.

"yeah UhHhHh IF YOU WANT ME YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME" I yelled before running into the croud OH sugar there's someone after me,I'm gonna get raped then abused omg JENESUS SAVE ME.WAIT THAT GUY LOOKS FRIENDLY,I ran behind the guy and hid behind his back.

"Please save me from him"I whispered pointing to the stranger,the guy just nodded and threw his bottle at the stranger.

"Get away from my child overwise I stick my fist up your crusty ass"The guy threatened,I could see the stranger get scared and run off.

"Thank you so much sir"I quickly said.

"No problem ,you must be Jeongin,Hyunjin's man"The guy laughed ruffling my hair,wait what- "Oh my apologies I'm Jackson Wang,Hyunjin's best friend" 

"uhhh ok thank you again,do you know where Hyunjin is?"I asked

"Oh yeah He's over there with Yeji getting drunk"Jackson answered,I bowed before walking  over to Hyunjin who had a girl sitting on his lap ._. 

Well this is awkward uhhh anyways Seungmin is here too so I just sat down next to him.

"Minnie Hyung?"I whispered

"Yes Innie"Seungmin replied

"how old are these people?"I asked 

"uhhh around 20-29"Seungmin answered "why?"

"Some weirdo tried to kiss me or whatever"I replied,and as If he had been waiting for this that stranger sat down next to me oh Jenesus help me. 

"Hi again Cutie you won't get away from me so easily you know"The stranger smirked putting a hand on my exposed thigh I tensed up OH FRICK OH FRICK,I elbowed Seungmin hard.

"Hey what was that for"He pouted,when he saw the hand on my thigh "Oh not today bitch you ain't ruining my HyunIn ship" He yanked the hand off my thigh,pulling me onto his lap,wrapping his arms securely around my waist. "touch my baby and I'll get Minho's cats to eat you" and with that the stranger ran away like a pussy again >:D

"I know your wearing safety shorts but you still need this towel for your damn thighs"Seungmin said covering my thighs with a towel.

And now nearly everyone is drunk ._. an hour later

I was still sitting on Seungmin's lap and it was getting uncomfortable.

"Hyung this is uncomfortable"I whined 

"This is for the HyunIn nation,Hey Hyunjin can Yeji and Jeongin switch? I bet your legs are dying and Jeongin is very light"Seungmin said 

"aRe yOu cAlLiNg mE fAtEu?"Yeji frowned slapping Seungmin

"mAyBe hE iS nOw swItCH hOe" Hyunjin smirked pulling her off his lap and pulling me onto his lap before wrapping his arms around my waist. "yOu sMeLl lIKe rOsEs"

"uhhh yeah I do stop sniffing my neck"I murmed, he completely ignored me and continued smelling my neck.

"Yah stop"I said again

"I'll stop if you give me a kiss"Hyunjin grinned

"I thought you didn't like me and you don't like kisses"I said raising an eyebrow

"Well then I'm stupid and I do love your kisses"he replied,I blushed before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss,guess who's gay now U_U

"yuck go get a room you two"Jackson shouted,making us pull away.

"how about we continue this in my room?"Hyunjin whispered,pulling me off his lap and into his bedroom...

Since most of you aren't innocent you can probably imagine what happened ._.

The End

word count 1260-If you have any requests feel free to message me :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 707 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
4.1K 140 9
Oneshots that will either make your scream or cream ...HYUNIN oneshots #2 on hyunjeong
19.2K 139 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* โŒMay Include Mature ContentโŒ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.
29.6K 593 30
Requests are opened. I can make a minsung or a Hyunlix versions of a story if people want to.