The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike

873 35 8
By Phoenix_SWAG01

Dedicated to Whiskeylover993 , thanks for giving me the idea. Hope you like it.

- - - - -

'I'm bored. Nee-chan is busy with her homework and I don't want to bother her. Who should I hang out with today?... Azusa Nii-chan? I wonder if his schedule is open... Ah, that is right, I was going to give him a thank you gift. This is probably the best time to give it to him.'

After grabbing the paper bag, I went straight to Azusa Nii-chan's room.

*Ding, dong*

"Hello?" he answered from behind the door.

"Azusa Nii-chan, it's me," I replied.

"Huh, Lisa..." He then opened the door and faced me. "What are you doing here this morning?"

"Well, do you have the day off from work today?" I asked shyly. "If you are free at the moment, I was thinking maybe we could go out together today."

"With me?" He asked.

"Yes... If it is alright. Just the two of us," I scratched the back of my neck. "I also wanted to give you this," I handed the paper bag. "It's a 'thank you gift'. For supporting and helping me to reach my dream."

"Huh? Is this really for me?" he asked and I nodded. "I'm so happy, thank you."

'I hope he likes it,'

"Hm? Is this..."

"It's a ticket to a hot springs baths in Hakone. Jumin-san give me the ticket saying that it was an award for all the hard work, but I'm not much of a bath person so I thought of giving it to you." I said.

"Thank you so much, Lisa. I will be sure to use it," He smiled. "Now then, I'm good to go out with you, my schedule is open today."

"Really?" I chirped and he nodded. "Yey, Thank you so much!"

"Well then, where would you like to go today?" He asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to go to the zoo. I've never gone there before," I said.

"Got it. Why don't we go prepare and we'll meet in the living room after," He reckoned.

"Okay!" I approved and went to my room to change into a long white tee with bohemian style art design and shredded jeans. I also grabbed a brown leather handbag, and a part of classic black and white vans original.

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

"Hmm... The entrance gate was so busy, we barely made it in," He said.

"I know right! I think there were a lot of elementary school groups," I added. "Maybe they are on a trip today. They look so cute though,"

"Yeah. So... what path should we walk around? Is there a specific attraction you want to see?" He asked.

"Ah, before that. Please let me pay you back for my ticket," I reached out to my wallet to grab some cash.

"Ah, no it's fine." He stopped me. "I can handle this much. It's such a small amount,"

"But-"

"Hey, please don't worry about it. It's alright," He insisted.

"Well, I'll pay you back with something special later!" I declared.

"It's fine. No need to do that," He reassured.

"I'm a woman who takes no for an answer so I will pay you back," I remarked.

"Is that so... well then..." He muttered. "How about enjoying the zoo more than anyone else today?"

"Enjoying the zoo?" I asked.

"Yes, that would make me infinitely happier than anything else you could buy me." He said. "Whenever I see your smiling face, somehow it gives me energy, and it makes me enjoy myself too. So please show me your smiling face today. That would be the best!"

"Azusa Nii-chan," I blushed.

"Then, it's a promise!" He smiled.

"Okay! Thank you for this," I chirped.

"Yep. So then, where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I want to see the Elephants!" I said.

"Got it," he chuckled. "Well, let's go then!"

Nii-chan took my hand and walked me with to the herbivore section.

'Wah, his hands are so soft and large on mine. I hope mine is soft too instead of being dry and full of callous,'

"Wow, it's so big!" I exclaimed as the elephants walking close by. "Mr Elephant!" I called out from behind the fence for the elephant to walk closer to me.

"Lisa-chan, be careful," Nii-chan said. "You look like a kid right now,"

"It's my first time," I pouted. "Let me be a kid for once,"

"Alright, alright. Now, look this way." He said a he was ready to take a picture with me and the elephant.

"Cheese!"

After visiting the Elephant exhibit, we went to the giraffes.

"Wah! Nii-chan!" I cried and hid behind him before the tongue of the giraffe could reach me.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" I whined.

After that, we went to the zebra's exhibit, the ostrich's, the flamingo's, and the tiger's.

*ROAR*

"Wow! It's so majestic!" I cooed and leaned on the glass.

"Lisa, come here for a second," Nii-chan called and I went to him. He pointed out to the glass and I saw two tiger cubs near the glass.

"Kawaii!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it also looks fluffy." Nii-chan chuckled.

"I never thought that there would be a day where work like 'fluffy' would come out of your mouth, Nii-chan." I giggled and he blushed.

After that, we went to the aquarium and went to see the dolphins.

"Ma'am, sir, would you like to pet a dolphin?" the worker asked. "We have an event for couples like yous guys to pet a dolphin,"

"C-couple?" Nii-chan stuttered.

"Can we? Can we?" I shook his arm like a kid asking for a toy.

"O-Of course, I wouldn't mind." He said.

"Yey!" then the worker guided us to the dolphin exhibit, but before I could walk another step I felt Nii-chan's hand into mine and intertwined our fingers.

"We should probably hold hands since it is a couple's event," Nii-chan said.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered and held his hand too and followed the worker to the event.

Once we have reached the exhibit, we saw the trainers performing amazing tricks with the dolphins and it was stunning. We reached to the sides and waited for a dolphin to approaches us.

"Do you like dolphins, Lisa?" he asked.

"I do!" I answered with a huge smile on my face. "I do, they are just so beautiful."

After a few minutes, a dolphin comes to view and it sticks his head above the water's surface and whines excitedly.

"Hello there!" I greeted and gently patted its snout.

"Here you go ma'am, sir. These are treats for the dolphin if you would like to feed him, there are also toys like a ball if you would like to play with him." The trainer said as he placed the things in between Nii-chan and me.

"Thank you. Can I ask what his name is?" I asked the trainer.

"His name is Ulrike," He answered. "It means 'power of the wolf'."

"Why Ulrike? If you don't mind answering."

"When the trainer and I were on a boating trip, we saw a dolphin being attacked by a bull shark." He started. "It was badly injured and couldn't escape. Then another dolphin came and tried to help and ram the shark on its side to drive the shark away. Unfortunately, he was also bitten by the shark but he successfully drove the shark away."

"What happened next?" Nii-chan asked.

"Once, the shark was gone we tried to help both dolphins. Unfortunately, the other dolphin died due to blood loss," He answered. "However, this little fellow fought and recovered very well. So we named him 'Ulrike' because he was like the alpha of the wolves and fought to protect his pack,"

"That's so inspirational," I smiled and patted Ulrike.

"Yes, we thought of bringing him back to the ocean as he has recovered but he didn't want to. He always came back whenever we release him into the wild," the trainer imparted.

"He must like being with you guys," I giggled.

"Yeah, we sort of bonded while he was in recovering." He chuckled. "I always visit him and swim with him,"

"That's so cute,"

"Lisa, we should probably go now." Azusa Nii-chan said.

"Okay," I sighed. "Bye Ulrike, I'll try and visit you another time."

When I was about to walk towards Nii-chan, I accidentally step on my loose shoelace and stumbled into the pool.

"Lisa!" "Ulrike get her!"

I opened my eyes and saw Ulrike approaching me I grabbed his dorsal fin and swam me into the surface.

"Lisa, are you alright?" A very concerned Azusa Nii-chan asked.

"I'm alright," I said. I was about to get out of the water when I felt Ulrike pull my shirt.

"Hmm? Why is he pulling my shirt?" I asked the trainer.

He chuckled, "He seems to like you on the pool with him,"

"Aww, that's so cute." I cooed and stroked Ulrike. "I don't mind swimming with him for a bit, but what about you Azusa-kun?"

"H-huh?" He uttered.

'It seems that he may have forgotten that we're pretending that we're a couple,' I mouthed him the words 'couple' and he seemed to have understood it.

"I-I don't mind waiting, just don't stay for too long." He said.

"Thank you!" I chirped. "By the way, no need to worry about my clothes, I always bring extras because I seem to always ruin them when I'm outside of the house."

I said and they laughed at me. After that, Ulrike seemed like he was jealous and pulled me away from the two. I laughed at his silly gesture but still swam with him. Soon, other dolphins joined us and I grabbed on Ulrike's dorsal fin and saw with the other dolphins.

I took a deep breath and swam underneath with Ulrike beside me. We also did a summersault, twirled underwater, play with the bubbles coming out of his blowhole.

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

After swimming with the dolphins, I decided to get out and asked for the shower. Then left the zoo to go home.

"Did you have fun, Lisa-chan?" Nii-chan asked.

"I did!" I exclaimed. "This is the best day ever! My first time at the zoo and first time swimming with dolphins!"

"I'm glad that you had fun today I also have taken a picture with you and Ulrike. So that you could savour the moments," He smiled.

"I had fun today with Ulrike. He is so adorable and playful," I said. "How about you Azusa-kun?" I teased.

He chuckled a bit and smiled, "I did and I'm glad that I had to spend this day with you,"

"I'm glad too, I have always wanted to hang out with you," I said.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's just that whenever I'm around you I feel happy," I said. "It's like... I feel safe with you. It's like something is nagging at me saying that you're the person I could trust and depend on,"

"R-Really?" and I nodded. "Then I am grateful to be the person that you depend on,"

"And I'm really happy that you get to be my first boyfriend for the day,"

"E-Eh?! You never had a boyfriend before?" He gasped.

"No, I never really go out of the house. So I don't meet anyone," I said.

"Then it is my pleasure to be your boyfriends for the day," He smiled.

"Sadly, I was stolen from you," I said. "Ulrike end up my boyfriend at the end of the day,"

"I noticed that he truly did like you," He said.

"I know right, it was quite funny when he pulled me away from you guys to get my attention." I laughed.

"Yeah, but next time. I won't let anyone pull you away from me," when he said that, he leaned a bit closer. "I won't let anyone steal you away from me,"

"W-What?"

*Ring, ring*

"Ah, sorry. It's my manager," He said and reached for his phone. "Looks like something has come up. It'll probably be a lengthy conversation. You can go ahead and head back,"

"A-Ah, okay. I understand," I said and took a step back. "I'll see you at home,"

"I'm sorry we couldn't go together. Please take care," He said.

"It's alright. See you later, Nii-chan." and left him to answer the call.

'Was he going to kiss me? What does he mean when he said that he won't let anyone steal me away from him? I am so confused right now,'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.6K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
13.7K 290 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...
34.9K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
2K 120 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...