YOUNG LOVE ☾ liam dunbar

By FL0WERFIELDS

in which indiana mccall, the younger sister of the true alpha in beacon hills, finds herself falling in love... More

-ˏˋ YOUNG LOVE ˊˎ-
1 | muted
2 | the benefactor
3 | i.e.d
4 | orphaned
5 | time of death
6 | perishable
7 | a promise to the dead
8 | smoke and mirrors
9 | creatures of the night
10 | parasomnia
11 | dreamcatchers
12 | conditional terminal
13 | required reading
14 | strange frequencies
15 | ouroboros
16 | lies of omision
17 | status asthmaticus
18 | the last chimera
19 | damnatio memoriae
20 | codominance
21 | the sword and the spirit
22 | amplification
23 | lie ability
24 | a credible threat
26 | the beast of beacon hills
27 | apotheosis
28 | memory lost
29 | superposition
30 | sundowning
31 | relics
32 | ghosted
33 | heartless
34 | blitzkrieg
35 | memory found
36 | riders on the storm
37 | said the spider to the fly
38 | raw talent
39 | after images
40 | face-to-faceless
41 | pressure test
42 | triggers
43 | werewolves of london
44 | genotype
45 | broken glass
46 | the wolves of war
a/n <3

25 | maid of gevaudan

5.1K 105 18
By FL0WERFIELDS

CHAPTER 25,

MAID OF GEVAUDAN

"I usually pass out. I still might do that."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

INDIANA AND STILES have Liam's arms slung around their shoulders, helping him walk as he groans loudly in pain. They push the school doors open, not caring if it swings backwards and bangs against the walls due to the urgency to get somewhere safe. Urgency because the beast had one the fight that Liam picked, leaving him deeply injured with slash marks from the larger claws belonging to the Beast.

The hallways are crowded with many students, all of whom are running as fast as their legs can take them with the fear of losing their precious lives tonight to the monster infiltrating Beacon Hills. Hardly anything can be heard above the petrified screams bouncing off of the walls, people warning others where the Beast is or just trying to make sure that their loved ones are safe from it.

Indiana's heart is pounding faster than ever, fearing losing Liam right here right now. She cannot lose someone, she refuses to. The both of them haven't even confessed their love just yet, despite seeming as though they already have from an outsiders point of view.

Liam, on the other hand, feels guilty for putting himself into that situation and causing his girlfriend to worry/stress this much. His hearing is focused on the sound of her heart to help calm himself down from the injury, not missing a single beat or jump it makes whenever something happens. But he's unable to calm down due to the amount of agony is in, groans and shouts leaving his mouth.

The older boy swings open a door to the nearest classroom, ushering the two sophomores inside before swiping everything off the desk in one motion to which it all falls to the ground with clatters and bangs. He then grabs Liam from Indiana, helping the boy up onto the desk where he lays down in order for the two to help his wound out.

Stiles reaches forwards, ripping open the lacrosse jersey where the wound is. This only reveals a very deep slash wound across his chest, blood continuously seeping out of it and staining his skin until he next washes. Deep breathes are made by Liam, trying to calm himself down yet.

The two uninjured people in the room can hardly look at the wound, a gagging sound leaving Stiles' throat while Indiana turns her head away slightly while her stomach churns. Her breathing is no longer it's usual rhythm as she now finds herself almost gasping for air. Her heart is pounding against her rib cage, fear racing through her body.

"Is it bad?" Liam asks, being quick to catch onto the actions.

"Very." Stiles replies, receiving a hard glare from the girl.

"Okay, what do we usually do when this happens?" Indiana asks, trying to remind herself but having many thoughts clouding her mind.

"I usually pass out. I still might do that." Stiles comments, swaying slightly at the sight of the wound again

"Stiles, please!" Indiana exclaims, almost begging him to stay conscious otherwise she might start having a panic attack.

"Pain makes you human." Stiles reminds.

"He's already in pain." Indiana states, not wanting to put him through anymore.

"Maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." Stiles suggests.

"What if it just kills him? He's losing blood as it is!" Indiana exclaims.

The two's disagreement is interrupted when a cry of agony exits Liam's mouth, his chest heaving up and down as he gasps for air. He wants nothing but to desperately get rid of the amount of pain he's in and comfort his girlfriend since he knows she's on the verge of possibly having a panic attack.

"Maybe I can take away his pain." Indiana suggests.

Reaching forwards, Indiana grabs ahold of his hand to which he squeezes it gently to try tell her she's okay. Her brown eyes close as she tries to concentrate on taking the pain, nothing happening and only causing her to stress out even more.

"I- Indi." Liam stutters.

The brunette's eyes open as she looks down at her injured boyfriend, a tear rolling down her cheek in frustration to not being able to help. He just gives her a weak smile, reaching up and cupping her cheek gently before pulling her down to where he is. Their lips passionately connect as if it's the last time they might ever get to kiss, almost as if saying a goodbye.

However, it's not a goodbye. Black veins fill Indiana's face as she begins taking away Liam's pain without feeling it herself, the two eventually pulling away to which the blond lets out a relieved breath. His body is now allowing him to heal, the agony he was in subsided due to the kiss.

"Okay, when you're not here and he needs saving then I'll kiss him." Stiles sarcastically says.

"Yeah, no. I'm not letting him out of my sight, we've been through multiple fights together and I'm not leaving him now." Indiana tells him.

The young girl turns to face Liam once again, noticing his blue eyes already locked on her with a small smile tugging at his lips. Indi only returns the smile, taking ahold of his hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Stiles had left minutes ago to go search for Malia to check to see if she's okay after being unable to complete her task in the plan, leaving the two young teenagers in the classroom alone. The couple had waited inside to make sure Liam was fully recovered from the slash marks, eventually finding themselves roaming the school hallways in search for any one of their friend's.

Both Indiana and Liam come across Scott, holes in his shirt as splotches of blood seeps into the material and smear across his face. The sisters eyes widen at the sight of him so bloodied, expecting him to be okay since he wasn't out at the lacrosse field.

"What happened?" Indiana asks, worry laced in her voice.

"I was defending everyone against the Beast in the library. I accidentally led it there without realising people were hiding." Scott explains, continuing to stride forwards.

The two just follow behind the older boy, eventually making their way through the final set of doors before walking outside to where the moon shines brightly in the night sky. In fact, they're following him quite reluctantly since they're just trying to get him to stop what he's doing and allow himself to heal in case his injuries get worse.

Continuing to follow behind Scott, Indiana furrows her brows as she watches him move from car to car before finally halting a jet black one. He places his fingers beneath the door to the trunk, prying it open with a grunt to reveal a pair of shoes sitting there.

"Is that the shoes?" Indiana asks.

"Let's find out." Scott replies.

Reaching forwards, Scott grabs ahold of one of the shoes before turning it over to reveal the bottom of the shoe is completely covered in blood. It even has a few blood clots stuck on it. The three's eyes widen at the sight, exchanging worried glances with one another. They don't even need to check the size to know it's the exact pair that they're looking for.

Scott pulls the door of the drunk back down, letting it slam shut before locking. However, he only reveals Mason standing there with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion and a frown on his face as he wonders what on earth his friends are doing.

"Guys? What are you guys doing to my car?" Mason asks.

Indiana's heart drops at the sound of this, Liam and Scott's too. They had silently hoped for it not to be someone they know so that it can make the situation a whole lot easier and painful, but it's their luck catching up to them once more.

The three werewolves just stare at the boy with many emotions crossed over their faces. Mason only stares back in confusion since no one has explained to him what they were doing searching through his car.

"It's you." Scott blurts out, breaking the silence that fell over them.

"What? Liam, Indi, what's he talking about?" Mason asks, turning to the two.

Neither of his best friend's reply, stuck in both shock and dismay to find out that it's Mason; a harmless, smart, and awkward teenager. This doesn't sit right with Mason though, calling out to them again while taking a step forwards to show the desperation of wanting them to answer.

Corey suddenly appears from beside the red car next to them as he comes out of invisibility. He walks forwards, his eyes locked onto the three werewolves to watch their next actions before grabbing ahold of Masons shoulders.

"Corey, wait!" Scott exclaims.

None of the three get time to stop him before the chimera turns invisible once again, also turning Mason invisible since they have direct contact with one another. The McCall siblings dive forwards, swiping at the air to try see if they can grab them out of thin air. Nothing happens.

"Ah, shit." Indiana mutters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.3K 31
Debby Pearce is a normal girl? No way has she lived in Beacon Hills her whole life and it is where it's the least bit Normal. When Werewolves, Banshe...
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
6.4K 165 21
June and her mother have both returned to beacon hills after being away for a year. Being Scott's cousin june finds it hard to lie about the reasonin...