Werewolf Zane (Random Zane st...

By KawaiiKitty296

Zane is having a difficult time getting accustomed to being a werewolf after accidentally looking into Aaron'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut warning)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

554 16 1
By KawaiiKitty296

"Garte please, it was an accident and besides, there's something else," Derek says, wanting to get to the more serious topic. "It's Elizabeth. She's here, that means they're all here," Derek explains, Garte's eyes widen as he stumbles back a bit. "The worst part is is the fact that they have the Ein, the boy who tried to kill our kids and is able to make the forever potion," Derek adds.

"How do you know? Are you certain it's her?" Garte questions, seeming panicked, and to be in disbelief. "Aaron described her and Ein, which was the reason for his freak-out today," Derek explains, "They escaped the realm? But how? And why here in starlight? Why now?" Garte questions, needing the answers but new that Derek couldn't answer them.

"I thought we confirmed that the boy from the lodge was dead," Garte states, "We never recover a body, we just confirmed blood trails and assume he was gone," Derek explains. "Then, what do you think they're planning?" Garte asks, "We can't think about it," Derek says, making Garte confused. "But are families are here!" Garte states, raising his voice.

"If we think about it, we'll act on your suspicious and that will provoke them. We've talked about this, I don't need my family in anymore danger then we're in already," Derek explains, reminding Garte about something. "I see, but I forgot to inform you that the rumor of the Ultima are resurfacing," Garte says, "I know, I've already made everyone in my family aware besides Aaron," Derek explains.

"Why not tell him?" Garte asks, "He's the successor of the curse, and after everything he's been through, this will impact him the most," Derek explains, to which Garte can agree with him. "I need to protect him," Derek adds, which made Garte question him, "Are you sure? I mean, Derek, think of what he's done to my son," Garte says, making Derek feel anger.

"Garte, why can't you rejoice about Zane being alive and well, I don't know how he managed to stay alive, but you should be rejoicing over that fact," Derek explains. "That isn't the point. Yes, I'm happy that Zane was able to live, but thinking about the pain he went through, no one else would be able to survive that," Garte explains. "Those words you said to Zane, that you were protecting everyone from Garroth, it's because of the forever potion isn't it?" Derek questions, but already knew the answer.

"Don't you bring that up," Garte growls, turning away in shame, "I'm right aren't I?" Derek asks, but again already knew the answer. "I don't want to remember that," Garte says, "It's a part of our past Garte," Derek states as Garte clenches his fist. "You were scared that the effects of the potion will cause Garroth to seriously hurt someone, that's why we always tried to find a way to remove the effects of the potion," Derek adds. "He managed to take out Zane's eyes at the age of 5, throwing a snowball, even if it had a rock in it, he shouldn't have had to strength to take out an eye ball," Garte states.

"I know, but Garte, the hell we out those children through, our children, will forever haunt us," Derek says, "I wanted to believe we were doing something good," Garte says. "Nothing good ever came from it," Derek says. "So, what are we going to do?" Garte asks, "We're going to wait until they make any movies before making any actions ourselves," Derek explains but Garte wasn't sure about the plan.

Before Garte could say anything, there was a knock on the door and Melissa came in, "Hey Dad, we're going to be having a barbecue in the open roof," Melissa informs. "A barbecue?" Derek questions, "Yeah, Zane says that it was Garroth idea and he went with Aaron to buy the food," Melissa explains. "Alright then, I'll go help set up in a bit," Derek says and Melissa nods, glancing at Garte before leaving, closing the door behind her.

"Again, we don't say anything to anyone and we wait until they make the first move," Derek says, wanting to make sure Garte was on board. Garte was hesitant, but agrees, "Alright then," Garte says and Derek nods, open the door to leave his bedroom with Garte behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Garte, Derek, and Kim were helping set up the open roof for the barbecue, Zane was having trouble trying to turn on the grill, which was just a standered small charcoal grill. "What are you doing?" Derek asks, startling Zane as he turns to him, "Uh, trying to figure out how to turn this thing on..." Zane answers, sheepishly, seeming embaressed.

Derek gives Zane a confused look, "You never grilled before?" Derek asks, "No, I don't usually cook," Zane explains. "Then what do you usually eat?" Derek asks, "Well, back at home I have a roommate, Laurence, he's actually a great chef," Zane explains and he felt his heart suddenly ache, as if he actually missed the guy. Derek seemed to noticed Zane's disheart expression, as his ears also dropped, thinking that it's due to Zane missing home.

A lot has happened that it feels like they've been living on Starlight for almost a year now, maybe even two.

How am I going to explain to everyone about this?
I can't hide it forever.
Well, Aaron did for years but he never felt happy about hiding who he was, especially from Aphmau.
Is he even planning on tell the others about the Ultima secret?
If not then I'm going to have to hide everything from them.
But if he is, then I'm going to have to reveal myself.
Will I have to? I mean, it is my choice...
Besides, how will everyone react? Are they going to fear him?
What even is our plan after this? Are we just going to go back to normal, as if nothing happened?

"Well, can you go get me the charcoal? It's in the bottom pantry in the kitchen," Derek explains, "Oh sure," Zane says and goes back downstairs to the kitchen. "Zane," Garte calls to him, startling Zane as he turns to him. Zane rolls his eyes and sigh, "What?" Zane as as he turns around and open the bottom pantry, searching for the charcoal.

"Zane, we need to talk," Garte says and Zane lets out a sigh, "There's nothing to talk about, you've said enough," Zane says as he closes the pantry and opens the one next to it. "It's not about Garroth, it's about you," Garte explains, referring to Zane's new steps of ears and tail. "What's wrong with me?" Zane asks but already knew what Garte was talking about. "Everything," Garte answers blunty but immediately regretted phrasing it like that as he spoke without thinking.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant about the fact that you changed, you were changed into something you're not and this isn't right," Garte explains. "I know, but I already accepted that fact," Zane explains as he grabs the charcoal from the pantry. "Even if you had acceted that change, things like medical records, you're ID, everything in you're background has labeled you as human. What's do you think is going to happen when they notice the changes?" Garte asks to which Zane didn't have an answer to.

"I can always hide my ears and tail, besides, I'm sure Derek will have everything figured out," Zane explains as carries the charcoal, "For you're safety, I advise it's best you for to stay away from the Lycan family," Garte says as Zane finally turns to look at him. "We're not having this conversation again, Aaron isn't dangerous, nor is Garroth, if anything I should stay away from you," Zane growls and walks away, going back upstairs and passes Derek the charcoal.

"We're back," Garroth announces as he and Aaron were carrying bags. "We bought pork, steak, lamb, veal, and chicken," Aaron informs as he puts the bag down on the table next to the grill. "Why so many?" Zane asks, "Aaron was craving for all of them," Garroth teases, making Aaron embarrassed, "I can't help it, I love meat," Aaron responds. "Meat has been more satisfying lately," Zane comments.

"Anyway, we also bought a bunch of snacks. Some chips, candy, soda, beer, and of course, cupcakes," Garroth informs as he passes a packet of vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting. "Why didn't you buy chocolate?" Zane asks, "You can't have chocolate remember," Garroth explains, "Oh right, thanks," Zane says and smiles, for some reason feel happy that Garroth remembered.

"Anyway, we're going to start, lets call everyone else over," Derek says, "Expect for Travis and Katelyn right?" Garroth asks, "No, we can't," Zane answers and everyone agrees. "Alright then, I'll go get everyone," Melissa says and goes downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, do you wanna tell everyone when the barbecue starts?" Daniel asks as he was changing out of his swim wear and into warmer clothes, due to it getting dark. "Umm, should we? It kinda feels weird to tell everyone during a barbecue, kinda like as if the moment was ruined," Blaze explains. "Do you not want too?" Daniel asks, seeming disappointed as his ears drop.

"No, of course I do! I just wanted it to be special and eating at a restuant seemed perfet to me, but it doesn't matter, I really want to tell everyone," Blaze explains as he walks over and hugs Daniel from behind. Blaze rest his chin on Daniel's shoulder, "Why do you keep doubting me?" Blaze asks, noticing how Daniel sometimes seems unsure of their relationship.

"I'm not trying to, I just...I guess everything just seems so unreal. I feel like I'm still wrapping my mind over the fact that this is real," Daniel explains as he turns to face Blaze, seeing how big Blaze was smiling. "This is real right? You and me?" Daniel questions as he puts a hand on Blaze cheek, "This is all real, you, me, our love, everything is good," Blaze answers as he continues to hold Daniel by the waist.

"What if it's too good to be true?" Daniel asks, "It's not impossible. My love for you is very much true," Blaze responds as he hugs Daniel, resting his chin ontop of Daniel's head. Danie hugs back, "So is mine," Daniel smiles.

A knock suddenly appeared as Blaze pulls away and opens the door, there standing Melissa. "Hey guys, the barbecue is going to start," Melissa informs, "Alright, we'll be up in a few," Blaze answers, Melissa walks away as Blaze closes the door. "So, you're ready?" Blaze asks and Daniel smiles, "Yup, lets go," Daniel answers and exits the room with Blaze following as they head to the open roof, finding Dottie and Ryland already there, with drinks.

"Hey guys, what took you so long" Ryland asks, "What do you mean, there still isn't even a single meat cooked," Blaze states as they laugh. "Besides, you guys were the one late to meeting up at the boardwalk," Blaze states. "Yeah, he heard what happened. Is Alpha alright?" Dottie asks, "Yeah he's fine, I think," Daniel answers.

"Anyway, we have something to tell you guys," Blaze starts, feeling a nervous pit in his stomach as did Daniel, not expecting Blaze to start so quickly. "What?" Ryland asks, noticing how red both Daniel's and Blaze's faces were. "So uh, me and Daniel, well..." Blaze voice started to fade as he started to stammer with his words. "We're k-kind of, umm we've been, well w-we started to uh, you know..." Blaze couldn't get the words out so he just grabbed Daniel's hand while Daniel was facing away from Dottie and Ryland.

"Oh dating. Yeah, we kinda already knew," Ryland explains as Blaze and Daniel eyes widen, turning to them with surprised. "Really? How? And for how long?" Daniel asks, "Well, since the beginning," Dottie answers. "We kinda made a plan with Zane to kinda help you guys get together. Think of it as, giving you a little push, plus we've been knowing about Daniel's crush on you since the beginning," Ryland explains as he turns to Blaze.

"And you guys never told me anything?" Blaze asks, "You never told us about your crush on Daniel, you told Zane instead. How hurtful," Dottie says jokinly. "Can't believe it took you guys this many years to finally get together. Love is so complicated," Dottie comments and Ryland agrees. "Well, who else knows?" Blaze asks, "I think only Zane, he doesn't seem like the type to gossip. We waited until you told us before telling anyone else," Ryland answers.

"You have no idea how bad we wanted to tell everyone! You guys were just so cute together! Looking at each other with such loving eyes and it was so cute watching you guys get fluster and embarrassed around each other!!" Ryland exclaims as Dottie fully agreed, "You both are just fresh babies with no experience of dating!!" Dottie comments as Dottie and Ryland both just started to ramble about Daniel's and Blaze relationship as if they were standing there, listening to everything.

Both of Daniel's and Blaze's face were bright red as they slowly started to walk away from Dottie and Ryland. "Well...that was better then I thought it would be," Daniel comments and Blaze chuckles, "Yeah, I knew they would be accepting but I just didn't expect them to be like fans of our relationship," Blaze adds. "Like shippers," Daniel comments, "Oof, that's insulting," Blaze jokes as they both laugh.

"Alright, who's next?" Daniel asks, "Umm, well there's Melissa, Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Lucinda, and Kim,"  Blaze answers. "Well, after Dottie and Ryland, I'm not really that scared anymore..." Daniel comments as his face turns red as his grip tightens around Blaze's hand, Blaze forgetting that they were holding hands but tightens his grip as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the barbecue, Lucinda came back to the house and immediliatly walked up to Kim, who was just drinking a soda. Kim turned to Lucinda surprised, "Lucinda, where have you been?" Kim asked but Lucinda puts a finger over her lips and grabs Kim's hand. Lucinda takes Kim back to their bedroom, closing the door so they can talk as Lucinda starts. "I tried to sneak into Katelyn and Travis's house," Lucinda informs.

"Well what happened? Did you get the book?" Kim asked, "No, I wasn't able to get the book. Something strange happened, I moment I step into that house my body was overwhelmed with such weakness. I felt dizzy and was so close to passing out, the only reason why I didn't because I used my magic but it felt like I was using all my strength to leave the house," Lucinda explains making Kim really concern.

"Are you alright now?" Kim asks, "I'm fine, just really confused. Whatever what caused me to feel weak, it also felt like it weakened my magic at the moment. If I stayed any moment longer in that house, who knows where I could've woke up in. But what I'm really confused about it what caused my magic to weaken," Lucinda explains. "Was there anything out of place in the house?" Kim asks and Lucinda thinks for a moment before something came to find.

Lucinda snaps her fingers, "Yeah, I noticed stranger smell in the house. A sharp, sour like bitter smell, it was absolutely disgusting," Lucinda answers. "Didn't Zane mention a smell when someone broke into your bedroom to get the book," Kim states and Lucinda nods. "What should we do now?" Kim asks and honestly, Lucinda never felt so defeated. "I don't know. Even with Zane's and Garroth help or not, no one can get anywhere near the book without being put in danger, but we're in danger with the book being in Travis's hands..." Lucinda explains and she honestly didn't expect herself to say that Travis could be putting them in harms way on purpose.

"I just need time, but I don't time is really tight right now," Lucinda comments. "I think right now it's best you rest and enjoy the barbecue," Kim says and although Lucinda didn't want to rest, she didn't have any other choice. "Alright then, lets go," Lucinda says and exits her room, heading upstairs to the barbecue with Kim following.

"Wow, that's so great to hear guys!" Lucinda turns when hearing Aphmau congratulate Blaze and Daniel about something. Lucinda and Kim walks over confused, "What's going on?" Lucinda asks as she turns to Blaze and Daniel, noticing the two had their hands interwined. "Blaze and Daniel as just announced that they're happily together!" Aphmau explains as she hugs Daniel and Blaze.

"Wow, that's amazing to hear. I honestly wasn't expecting it but I've been so busy that I must've not notice," Lucinda comments. "Yeah, well, me and Blaze also didn't notice for years," Daniel jokes. "So, have you guys been on any dates?" Kim asks, making Blaze eyes widen while Daniel just answered, "No, it just kinda happened," Daniel answers.

"Have you two told Aaron yet?" Aphmau asked, "No, we don't know where he is," Blaze answers. Aphmau starts to look around and couldn't seem to find Aaron, "I see, I'll go see if I can find him. Again congrats you guys," Aphmau says before leaving to go find Aaron as Lucinda and kim continues to talk with Blaze and Daniel.

Aphmau walks over to Rachel, "Hey, have you seen Aaron?" Aphmau asks, "He said that he went to the docks, I don't know why though," Rachel answers and Aphmau thanks her before leaving. Aphmau heads downstairs and outside to the beach and could see by the distance Aaron sitting by the edge of the dock.

Aphmau walks over and sits down next to Aaron, her feet barely being able to touch the water while Aaron's could feel the cold water up to his ankle. Aaron was silent and was just staring off at the distance, "Are you alright? Why did you suddenly leave?" Aphmau asked as Aaron lets out a sigh.

"I guess I'm just still overwhelmed about what happened during the walkboards," Aaron confess, "But no one was hurt," Aphmau states. "I know but after what happened to Zane, I just don't want that to happen to anyone again. I could barely bare the thought of almost killing Zane, I wouldn't be able to live with the fact that I caused someone's death...I am a monster..." Aaron sighs as he covers his face with his hands.

"Aaron, you're not a monster and no one thinks you are. Garte only said that because he's scared but he'll soon realize that you're far from a monster, you're not a freak and you're not a special case. You're Aaron Lycan, my soon to be husband," Aphmau says and pulls Aaron in a hug.

Attention!! Attention all Starlight guest!!

Aphmau and Aaron were confused when hearing a voice echo through Starlight as everyone stopped and pay attention to listen.

Starlight Island has come to a close. No one is allowed to leave the Island as a protection army will be making their way to the Island!!
We know that this is sudden but it's for all of your safety.
You're unplanned extended stay will be all on us as rides and attraction will be all on us.
More information about this unexpected extended stay will be out in a few days.
Thank you for cooperation and we hope you enjoy you're stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 286 73
Sorry if it's bad but i try my best and sorry if it is spell wrong. This is story are not based off of any series it are just my imagination so a lot...
28.1K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...
96.9K 3.1K 92
This is a Zane x Travis story, so I hope you enjoy. "When it rains outside and your scared, I'll be there for you my love." Travis holds Zane in his...
5.7K 46 43
Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau, Aaron, Travis and Katelyn are all on a plane, heading to Hawaii for vacation! Summer is here and they w...