𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

By BAABYPRADA

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲... More

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐊
𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭
𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐗𝐎
𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞 & 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐃𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

9.5K 803 173
By BAABYPRADA

𝟏𝟕.
『 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐢𝐫. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞."
- 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝

༄༄༄༄

"Why you lookin' like that?" Saoir asked me as I stared at her.

"Pack some clothes." I told her sitting up as she looked at me crazy.

"For what?"

"We finna go somewhere." I shrugged as she looked at me blankly, "Where Fazon?"

"Shit ion know, some where inna islands or some. Somewhere wit' a beach."

"It's beaches in California..." She trailed off looking at me as I smacked my lips.

"Fuck it we goin' to Jamaica, pack some clothes. Or don't we can jus' buy shit when we get there, you look good in whatever. And I know I look good in whatever." I shrugged standing up looking behind me at her just looking at me.

I looked down at her bare chest and smirked as she covered them with the cover, "Stop lookin' at me weirdo."

"I can look all I want." I waved her off pulling my basketball shorts off as she just shook her head.

"You always gettin' naked in front of me, like that's gone make me wanna fuck or some." She said making me smack my lips, "If I wanted to fuck all I had to do was kiss you and you be ready to go dumb." I said as she laughed.

"Shut up."

"Exactly, goof ass li' girl." I laughed as she flicked me off getting out of the bed butt ass naked walking to the bathroom.

"Put some clothes on and charge yo' phone."

"Ion need it." She waved me off walking past me going to her closet as I watched her shaking my head.

"If you wanna fuck jus' say that." I smacked my lips as she laughed, "Boy I'm looking for something to wear."

"Wear that." I seen her grab this shirt and she shook her head, "It don't fit me right."

"So you forreal ain't gone charge yo' phone and check on yo' people?" I asked her as she shrugged, "They know where I live, if they was concerned they woulda' showed up. Besides Kelin know I'm good, and my Mama do too."

"Ion see you breakin' yo back to talk to yo family."

"Ion talk to them onna daily basis as it is. They know I'm good though. Besides Ion even got my phone or shit. Ian seen that muhfucka since I could remember." I explained as she nodded her head putting on some Nike shorts, then sliding on some sweatpants.

"Them ain't panties."

"They might as well be." She shrugged putting a oversized t-shirt on over her bare chest before she smiled at me.

"I'm dressed come on." She smiled as I chuckled, "We finna go to my house." I said making her nod as she looked at herself in the mirror.

I stood behind her looking at the both of us before I leaned down and licked her neck making her move away from me, "Stop doin' that nasty ass shit." She rolled her eyes wiping it off as I laughed.

"Gimme a kiss." I looked told her as she just ignored me trying to walk around me but I grabbed her.

"Move Fazon." She rolled her eyes as I kissed her neck, then began sucking on her weak spot.

I pulled away looking at the hickie as she smacked her lips, "You're childish."

"So."

"So, get out my face." She put her hand in my face as I laughed, "Come on forreal."

"I been ready that's you playin and stuff." She said fixing her bun as she walked out of the room.

I shook my head following behind her.

--

"You always wanna be all ova' me." I mumbled as Saoir laid her head on my shoulder.

She lifted her head mugging me getting comfortable in her seat, "Nigga come back over here." I smacked my lips as she smirked laying her head back on my shoulder.

I heard a camera noise and I scrunched my face up looking around fast as fuck, "Ignore it." Saoir mumbled as I smacked my lips slouching down in my seat.

"That shit so lame." I said looking out of the window at the clouds around us.

I relaxed a little just looking around at everything feeling sleepy like Saoir.

--

"It's sooo pretty." Saoir dragged looking at the view from the balconey as I smacked my lips.

"It was supposed to be a better view than this, ion wanna see these ugly ass muhfuckas walkin' past." I scrunched my face up as she ignored me.

"Come on, we needa find a store or some. I need a swimming suit." She said as the big smile on her face never dropped making me smirk a little.

"You already brought a swimmin' suit."

"So I want one from here. I shoulda packed light, imma have to buy a new bag or some to bring with me." She shook her head walking into the room and I looked around again before I walked into the suite.

She was in her bag looking for something, while I walked behind her grabbing her waist humping her.

"Move." She laughed pushing me back as I looked at her, "Let's break the room in."

"No, I wanna go to the beach." She shook her head as I sat on the bed watching her take her clothes off and grab a towel she brought with her.

"Why you bring yo' own towel?"

"Because I like using my own stuff." She shrugged wrapping the towel around herself and I eyed her.

As she walked past me I grabbed her making her stand in front of me between my legs.

"Fazon." She smacked her lips as I looked up at her with my bottom lip tucked between my teeth.

"What?"

"Stop lookin' at me like that." She rolled her eyes as I laughed grabbing her towel.

"Take this off."

"Take it off me." She arched her eyebrow mugging me making me smirk and nod my head.

She just watched me as I unwrapped it from around her and looked her up and down.

I stood up before motioning for her to lay down on the bed.

She sat down and I pushed her back slightly before taking my shirt off.

I went to undo my pants and she stopped me, "Lemme do it."

"Naw lay back." I waved her off unbuttoning them and pulling them down stepping out of them.

I grabbed her legs lifting them into the air as she held them and I eyed her box.

I ran my finger down her slit feeling how wet she was before I brought my finger up to her mouth and she sucked it.

I ran my tip down her slit before I slowly stuck it in making her moan softly and me bite my lip.

"Damn." I mumbled slowly sliding in and out before I shook my head pulling out knowing I wasn't gonna last in this position.

"Turn around." I told her making her turn around getting on all fours and arching her back.

I grabbed her waist placing my thumbs in her back dimples before I slid inside her making her lose her arch some.

"Nah fix that shit." I said pushing her dow before I began thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace.

She reached her hand back touching my stomach making me slap her hand away as I grabbed her bun pulling her head back.

"Fuckkk, Fazon waitt." She moaned as I shook my head, "Naw you good." I mumbled continuing to thrust in and out of her.

I slapped her ass slowing down some before I slid everything in her making her try to scoot up.

"Where you goin?" I laughed holding her in place as she whimpered, "I can't take ittt. It's too much." She moaned before I pulled out then slammed back into her making her moan loudly.

I continued thrusting in and out of her as she buried her face in the covers trying to control her moans.

"Shit." I mumbled as she clenched her walls around me, making me slow down before I lifted my foot onto the bed and began slamming into her.

"Fuckk, I'm finna cum." She yelled out as I continued hitting her spot and a couple seconds later her legs were shaking.

"SHITTTTT!" She yelled out as she legs continued to shake uncontrollably.

I continued at the pace I was at as she began squirting making me look down shocked.

I pulled out and she fell on the bed as I chuckled, "When you started doin' that?" I asked her as she laid on the bed trying to get herself together.

She looked at me and I smirked, "Come on and get on top." I sat down on the bed slapping her ass as she slowly got on all fours crawling beside me.

She grabbed my dick in her hand, rubbing her hand up and down before she licked the tip and I bit my lip watching her.
_____________________________

Idk how authors be writing good ass sex scenes.

Imma get there tho watch, for right now ya'll gotta deal with this bs.

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.6K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...
2.2K 185 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
1.6M 51.6K 43
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝...
113K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...