Life won't sparkle until you...

By _nellymay_

May Anthony is a 21 year old lady who just graduated from fashion and beauty school with big dreams of becomi... More

AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 16.
chapter 15.
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 17.
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22
hey everybody.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
Chapter 30

chapter 1.

9.3K 182 30
By _nellymay_

  Waking up to the feeling of a tongue licking my face was definitely not how I envisioned waking up that morning but we don't always get what we want do we.

  Opening up my eyes, I came face to face with my pitbull fluff. Wierd name I know. My mom got him for me on my sixteenth birthday and at that time he was so little and cute with the most beautiful eyes I had seen on a dog.

    He had blue eyes for his left eye and green for his right. It fascinated me and I knew I loved him already. He looked so fluffy and cuddly so I named him fluff. It was either that or cuddles.

     "Hey fluff"

I said as I sat up. He tilted his head a little then let out a bark and continued licking my face and jumping on me.

      I giggled and tickled his tummy and behind his ears.

   " I know your hungry bud. Let's go into the kitchen"

    He let out another bark while I lifted him into my arms. I took him into the kitchen and placed him down. I opened the cupboard and placed his bag of dog treats down on the counter.

      Fluff dragged his bowl over to me with his teeth motioning for me to feed him.  I poured in his portion for the morning and decided to take my bath before eating breakfast.

      My dad got me my very own penthouse which I lived in with fluff for my 21st birthday.  I was ecstatic when I got the gift because I got to live on my own and I had my freedom. It felt good and it still does.

        Walking into my en suite, I took off my night gown and set the temperature of the water in my bath tub. My eyes caught my appearance in the full lengthmirror and I stopped to admire myself.

        I had green eyes. My dad always told me I had the deepest shade of green eyes he had seen and always compared them to a forest. I had slim nose and full pink lips.

      I was a brunette with the length of my hair reaching my lower back almost close to my ass. I loved my hair . It was the best thing my mom could give me. It was voluminous ,long and very curly. My hair was my pride.

       " Damn , I am one hot piece of meat"

   Was what I said as my eyes went lower. I had full perky breasts , a slim waist and the perfect curvy hips and ass. I got tired of explaining to people that I just had good genes when they call me fake and let them be.

    I finished up my morning usuals from the bathroom and came it in a bathrobe and a towel holding my hair up.

      I heard fluff bark and growl at something and decided to check up on him.

       I walked into my living room and saw Maxwell glaring at fluff while fluff barked in return. I never knew the reason for their dislike of each other.

       Maxwell was my boyfriend of 3 years. We loved each other and we plan to get married someday and have a big wedding and a big family.

       He was 5'11 with blonde hair, brown eyes and a lean build.

      " Hey baby"

    I said while walking up to him. He came over and gave me a kiss while grabbing fist fulls of my ass.

     " Hey. Fuck you look sexy this morning."

       "Thanks babe" I replied blushing .

        " I came by to drop breakfast for you before you leave to finish up things for the party."

      Today was the grand opening of THE MAY EMPIRE and I had so much to finalise before the ceremony tonight.

     "Your a life saver max. I'm so hungry right now."

    " You can say that again baby. C'mon let's eat so you can dressed for work."

∆∆∆
  After eating I got dressed in a high waist skinny jeans with a maroon crop top and a denim jacket which was studded with my brand logo 'TME'  behind it.

       I put my hair into a pony tail and drew out my edges and then applied light makeup. I finished my look with heels and slipped my phone into my purse and met max in the living room.

    I gave fluff a quick peck while max waited outside the door. I  walked out and locked up my apartment.

   " Okay then babe, I'll see you in the evening . Don't be late okay. I love you" I told him.

     He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

     " Drive safely . I'll text you later "

    He turned to leave before I asked.
  " No I love you more or I love you too or anything"

    " I'm sorry. I love you too". He said and then left. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

    I walked into the parking lot and got into my baby a matte maroon G - wagon and drove off to a hectic day of work ahead.

______ I hope you guys like the first chapter( ◜‿◝ )♡. Thanks for reading this book. Till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 314K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
818K 21.6K 38
Miracle Lane, a 21 year old who hasn't had the greatest life all her years of living. She's hated from her family because she isn't perfect like them...
431K 15.2K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...