chapter 27

It's been a month since Reece , blue and may have been in italy and to say it has been great was an understatement . It was wonderful and May had been on her best since she arrived here. They were no negative things to keep her down. She felt more at peace .

   Agnes had taken the role of a mother to May. During the day time , they always had an hour or two for each other so they could talk and have lunch together. Agnes and Antonio both made her feel so at home. Agnes and May always made food together so Agnes could teach her how to make the best of Italian dishes.

May was so happy and eager to learn about Italy , she even started learning how to speak Italian from Antonio and she could now speak Italian well but not fluently yet as it will take a little much longer to learn it. Even Reed helped teach her to speak it but she then realized he was teaching her curse words in Italian . She even started teaching blue a few words in Italian.

In a few weeks , blue would be turning two and they all could not be happier . They Reece didn't really celebrate birthdays and ever since May grew up without a mom, she never really gave much attention to birthdays . They all agreed to just arrange a nice dinner for them and shower blue with all their love and gifts .

Blue though had a new found fascination with the doors of their new home. When ever he wasn't in the  presence of either his mom or dad, he would start to slam the doors and giggle about it . They both loved the hell of blue but when he started this new habit especially when they were trying to have a good night rest , it was the most irritating thing ever.

  May had just finished her period and it wasn't the best experience in the word because even after , she still had the worse headache and blue was definitely not helping her out with that.

Reece let out a groan into her neck . May felt pity on him . He had been working so hard this past month and it was telling on him. He had to attend to his company now from a far distance especially with the time difference between both countries. He wouldn't even sleep most days because of work and he was on his phone majority of the time. May understood he was stressed so she didn't him seriously when he was all snappy and said some rude things. But he'd always apologize when he had calmed himself down.

May sighed turning to peck him on the head and get out of the bed. As she did Reece reached out to feel for her on the bed and only got to touch her pillow so he dragged it to him and sniffed it hard falling back asleep.

May tiredly walked out of the room and headed to blues room the sound of the slam of the door intensifying. As soon as blue made eye contact with Mays tired eyes he stopped. He could sense she wasn't happy with him.

  " Blue my love. Daddy and mommy are trying to sleep and your not helping us out." May said to him picking him up off the ground and onto her hips.

" I'm sorry mama. " He said with those puppy dog eyes that he knew May would melt from.

" I'm not falling for those eye baby. Daddy has been working a lot and he needs to sleep so that he can be strong and carry you over his shoulders but your slamming the door and it's noisy ." She said trying her best to reason with him.

In his own little way blue understood what she meant and just leaned his head on her shoulder with his arms around her neck.

" Mommy blue sorry. I'll not do it again. "

" I trust you my baby. So do you want to sleep with Mommy and Daddy ?"

He hummed , wiggling his little toes in excitement to sleep on their large bed and see his daddy.

May giggled and went in the direction of  their room. Blue jumped from her arms onto his father's chest making let out a big ooof. He laughed knowing it was his son immediately and turned to tickle him. They both laughed as she watched them both laugh heartily and just be happy. She climbed into their large bed and gave both of them kisses as they all cuddled up together .

Soon enough blue fell asleep as May and Reece looked up at their ceiling . May had the room redecorated and the ceiling was filled with glowing stars that made it look like they were out stargazing . It was quite calming and relaxing.

" I know I've been acting like such a dick for a while and I'm so sorry about it. I've just been stressed the fuck out from work and it got the best of me and I'm sorry. I've not been paying as much attention to you also and I so much regret it so I planned something out for us. "

  " Oh my love. I understand where your coming from but I'm human and I get hurt also but I can't wait for tomorrow. Where are we going. "

" That's for me to know. But you should know I'm gonna make do of all the promises I've made on worshipping your body and bringing you to the highest peak of pleasure you can imagine. "

That made Mays body light up with electricity as tingles went down to her most intimate part as she gasped. Reece knew his mission has finally been accomplished so he smirked and gave her a deep kiss on the lips  leaving May to wander into lala land.

Heyy👋😏