JACK FROST BLACK CLOVER

By arezvrost

King Julius meet Jack Frost to accompany Asta.Jack agreed and go to Clover Kingdom.He had adventure with Asta... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12- WILD BOARS HUNTING
PART 13-AWAKENING
PART 14-FIRE UP
PART 15-MARKET (SHOPPING)
PART 16-BATTLE OF HEART
PART 17-BATTLE OF HEART 1
PART 18-BATTLE OF HEART II
CHARACTER OF TEAM JAMMIE
BATTLE OF HEART III
BATTLE OF HEART FINAL...
DUNGEON😱😨
BLACK BULL VS SMOKE MAGE
TWO SQUAD VS MARS💎
JAMMIE AND TEETA GROWTH
SPIRITS!😏
JACK VS NOBLE
CAPITAL ATTACK
INTO THE DARKNESS
SAVE ASTA
A CHILD
BACK TO NORMAL..
A N
SIBLINGS BE LIKE
SNOW?
RESCUING
SALLY AND THE MUD(BaRo)
LICHT
LICHT KO
THIRD EYES
VICTORY
SECRET MISSION
BEACH
BIG GAMBLE
VETTO I
VETTO DESPAIR
DIAMOND KINGDOM
HELPING ASTA
FATE
BATTLE UP
CHILDISH JACKIE
Childish Jackie II [FINNY]
CHILDISH JACK III (Gauche)
PREPARATION STAR FESTIVAL
STAR FESTIVAL
YULTIME TIME
ROYAL EXAM ENTRANCE
JACK ROYAL EXAM
ROYAL EXAM 2ND MATCH
JACK WRATH
ROYAL KNIGHT SQUAD
UNOFFICIAL ALLY
ATTACK ON ENEMY HQ
any ideas😊✌
REINCARNATION ELF
THE WAR HAS BEGUN
JOKUL FROSTI
MEMOIRA
ROYAL
ARMAGEDDON
ASSEMBLE
ENTER AND SEPARATE .
ZAGROS DARK ELF
BE GONE ZAGROS
A GOODBYE!?
A SORROW DAY
BONUS
IM BACK
BACK TO HQ
A DAY BEFORE INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATION DAY
TO HEART KINGDOM
MEET GAJA

NUTCRACKER

247 8 5
By arezvrost

🌼🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻

Holy ice spirit! I could feel akward in the air.I looked at three ladies in front of us.We were at the restaurant.I sat beside Asta.Oh Cupid how do you handle lovers things.My mind tried to create sentence.Ahh this was so complicated!

The two of girls looked on me.Maybe they  were interested by my white hair.

"Are you from House of Silva?"one of them asked me.

ME! SILVA!..OH PLEASEE HAHAH..

"Nah im not.It just my hair color is natural"I said.

Finral look that all of us seem had no idea to talk.Then he got idea.

"Well how bout  we introduce ourselves.Starting  with me Finral Rouclanse,spatial magic from Touya Village.Im 21 and assigned in Black Bull"as Finral said he  used his spatial magic and took out a bouquet of flower

"Wow."the girls clapped.

"This night flowers are sign of my appreciation to know you all"Finral smirked (ughh sweetalking)

"Im Luck Voltia.Im 18 from Ibon Village.I like duel in fighting till death and bloody one"he said with innocent smile.

OH LUCK  DO YOU RELALLY HAVE TO TELL DEATH STUFF😅

"Im Asta.Im 15.Im from Hage Village and my dream is become wizard king"Asta said.

Okay its me.I could do it.Oh Cupid i was going find you to explore this stuff.Ugh!
Jack just relaxed..it was just intro yourself!

"Well im Jackie Frost.Im 15.Actually I wasnt have home so I stay at church with Asta."i said sheepishly.Suck!I was bad in this.

"Wahh you too handsome Jackie.You got nice body huh"they said.

WTF!

Asta gave two girls with dagger glared.The third girl just chukled.I noticed that she seem not interested with this dating.

Noelle who saw two girls flirted Jackie was very.No one would use dirty word on her brother.Due to her wrath she accidently cracked a plate.Oh crap!

"Well..how bout you guys introduce yourself.Maybe err..we could know more"I said while rubbed back my hair.Gosh!

"Oh well  we three of us friends.Im Erica .I work at tailor shop"said Erica.

"Im Ellen and i work at salon"said Ellen

"Im Rebbeca and I work on restaurant"Rebbec said as she glanced away.

I noticed.Look like she felt guilty.She seems worried on something.

The girls asked us what magic knights did.So several of us told the stories and me ..hmm I didnt think want to storytell as im bad on it.I saw Asta told his story and he mention about caring a little brother after the attack of capital.I blushed a bit as i dunno if he told story about me or his Hage siblings.Maybe I would ask him after this...

[A\N:well im kind lazy to write longg for dating chatting scene hahah..so I just summarize it haha😁😅]

Well Asta seem bad in dating.Yeah i felt you brother.We were in same boat.Well Asta and I noticed Rebecca that didnt talk a lot.I elbowed him.

"I think we need to be friendly on him Asta"I whispered a bit on him.

"Umm...well do you like the food?"Asta asked.

I just facepalmed.Bro she just said she worked on a restaurant.She knew how to complain food.Cupid I hoped you could teach Asta how to flirt.

"Hmm you dont have to try or do this.Im done with this.So stupid"Rebecca screcthed her head.

Asta and I looked each other for a while with suprise face.

"Hmm as I expected from you Rebecca"I gave her smile.

She just noded.

"Well i just came here only Erica tell me that I can find a man to take care my siblings"she told us.

I jawdropped.Ugh Erica...your love were for lust.Screw you!! Hmm Succubuss gonna loved her..I look at her as she talked to Luck.Oh Luck please did to her what you did to Magna.

"Woah you got siblings.Well I should tell that you are caring big sister"I said to her.

"Yeah.From your guilty..you are thinking about your siblings.Well that awesome"Asta said.

Rebecca smiled and thanked us.Well Asta and I were astonished how she capable took care her sibling and still got beautiful hair.Rebecca just chuckled when heard 0ur question.

"I  just use normal shampoo and conditioner.Well secret tips ..wash your hair with cold water and vinegar.Make your hair shimmer"she said.

"Ughh Jackieeee!!!"Noelle screamed inside as she broke another  plate.Oh gad!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

"Wel well well look who are here..a girl  from the restaurant with  her kids.Finding some guys to fall in your trap.Act innocently for bed stuff."a drunk man said.

Okay Asta and I were felt irritated.What your problem mister egg.I could see Rebecca felt uneasy.

"Ah..this guys are you victim for bed ha.Especially this pale boy.You try to lure him ha..well what a shame on you even Im good for you too huh."the drunk man said why molested Rebecca left shoulder.

My vein pop up a lot on my temple.Asta clenched his teeth.

"Hey..get off from me"Rebecca tried to free from the old man grasp.

OK THATS ENOUGHH YOU BITCH!! FOR MANNY SAKE IF TOOTH SAW THIS I SWEAR YOUR TEETH SCATTER AWAY

"Oi Egghead get off from her or I will make you suffer!"I said in anger.

"Uuu..im so scare pale boy..what you gonna do...ask for help huh.What kind magic you are"the old man said

OHH YOU WANNA FEEL WRATH OF ICD HUH..MUHEHEHE...

I grabbed his wrist that molest Rebecca.I froze a bit.He shock and I smirked.Then I slammed him on our table and fell on the ground.Yeah the table cracked into two.Finral and Asta jawdropped.Luck yelled happily.The girls shouted.Rebecca just speechless.

SORRY NORTH..I DONT CARE IF IM ON THE TOP LIST IN YOUR NAUGHTY LIST AS IM VERY PISSED OFF WITH THIS EGG.

With my annoying and anger in me..I stomped on his face several times.I didnt care who you were!You disrespect us youth how could we respect you egg.Then I kicked his nutcracker!

Noelle saw his brother.Well she jawdropped.

"Oh Jackie..that so hurtt"she whisper in
pain.

Finral,Luck and Asta gulped.

"Remind me not miss Jackie"their mind noted up.

"So hows that you nutcracker..let see about your bed stuff huh!"I glared daggerly in anger.

The old man and he tried to walked out by crawling.

"So Rebecca..you turn"I moved aside and bow a bit.

Rebecca hummed and noded.I smirked.So I covered Rebecca shoes  with ice.Hehehehe!!😈😈😈..She without wasting time..gave a furious kick to that oldman nutcracker!

All squeled in painn!!!!.

The old man hold his crotch in pain.Hahah I bet he never be on bed.Muhaha.Hello  dont underestimate me as guardian of fun.Then I grabbed Rebecca hand and Asta hand ..we went out  from restaurant.
We at outside the restaurant.

"Ugh the hell that old man"I groaned.

"Woah Jackie..your so brutal"Asta told me.

"Well thanks Jackie..I feel better."Rebecca smiled on me.

"Your are most welcome .That scum must be teach ...lets say that one is nutcracker.I bet he would never fuck hahah"I said sarcastically

Asta chopped my head.Auch!

"Language Jackie"Asta folded his hands.

"Sorry bro."I rubbed my head.

Rebecca chuckled.

"Hey Asta,Jackie..mm do you have someone do you like?"she asked us.

"Well my heart is owned by someone"Asta said.

"Well i dunno."I scracthed my cheek sheepishly.

Rebecca nodded then she invited us to her restaurant.We agreed and followed her.

Noelle spied on Jackie and Asta from the corner.

"Oh no you wont girl.You have to face me .her sister muhaha"she said menacingly [Jojo pose haha]

[YEHHH..WELL IT KIND HARD FOR DATING SCENE ..IT TAKE TWO NIGHT FOR WRITE THIS😂😂]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 585 11
Asta was send for a trial, the nobles and royals thinks that he is the reason of the elfs attacking the kingdom since he is devil possessed. The fina...
3.9K 171 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...
184K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
50.4K 802 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...