Beautiful Revenge

By honeybooboris

I wasn't going to give up. I had two things to fight for, Luna and revenge... More

Beautiful Revenge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

3.5K 142 34
By honeybooboris

This chapter is dedicated to CrisR7, your comment had me laughing for ages! And I am going to continue this story so don't worry Directioners!

Chapter 4

Harry

I looked up when I heard the front door open. My day had been so fucking boring. There was nothing to do in this condo and I wasn't allowed to step out the door. I was eager to know what Becca had found out today.

"Hey Haz." She greeted.

"Hey, what did you find out?" She placed her equipment down by the entrance and took a seat next to me.

"She's fucking miserable," Rebecca huffed and ripped the hair tie from her hair. "From what I could gather, Liam has her under lock and key. I have some good news though.

I raised an eyebrow, looking at her expectantly.

"She's going to be at a club called Element tonight."

"Are we going there too?" My hopes rose slightly.

"Fuck yeah, we leave at eight."

Rebecca rose from her seat and walked down the hall, most likely to Zayn's room. 

************************************

The hallway was dark as we made our way to the elevator. Eve had turned off the lights so weren't as recognizable. The lift took us down to an underground parking lot where our car was idling. Louis was sat in the driver's seat. Once we were all in the car, Louis drove us to Element. I couldn't seem to keep still. I knew if I saw Liam tonight, I would lose my shit. That prick took my girl away and left us in jail to rot.

When we got there, the line wasn't too long so it didn't take us too long to get in. We had only been waiting a few minutes when two people cut the line a walked right up to the door.

I felt a small nudge in my side and looked down to see Becca point to the people. "There's Luna." She whispered. I looked back up and studied the girl. She didn't look like Lu, she had raven black hair and she looked a lot thinner than I remembered.

"Are you sure?" Not believing Rebecca.

"I'm sure." She said firmly.

We eventually got inside and ordered a round of shots. After tossing back a couple shots of tequila, I grabbed a glass of whiskey and turned to look at the crowd.

A couple girls came up to me, trying to get me to dance with them. I gently pushed them off and carried on looking for Luna. I finally spotted her and watched as she danced with a random guy. I felt my blood boil when I saw his hands roaming over body. I was about to walk away when I saw her take his hands off her. I put my glass down on a table and walked over to her.

I placed my hands on her hips and started dance with her. I missed the feel of her body against mine so much. She must've thought I was some random guy because she didn't react in any way. I felt a slightly pang in my chest  and I knew I had to change this.

"Hello love." I whispered. I felt her body go stiff and I spun her around to face me. Her jaw was slack and her deep brown eyes were like saucers.

"Luna." I whispered in her ear as I tucked her hair behind her ear. "Fuck, I've missed you." I pulled her close to and gently held her head to my chest.

"Harry, what are doing here?" She said shakily. I looked around and gently pulled her towards the back of the club.

I led her out the back door and into the alley way.

After a moment of silence, Luna spoke, "What are you doing here?" She croaked.

"We came to get you and take you home."

"I can't leave." She said shakily.

"And why not?" My tone had an edge to it that I couldn't disguise quick enough.

"Liam will come after me." She whispered.

"Fuck Liam! He has caused enough problems for all of us. We wasted half a year of our lives rotting away in jail cells because of that guy." I spat.

Luna's body was shaking slightly and I didn't know if it was from me or the cold.

"Are you afraid of me Luna?" I asked, not entirely sure if I wanted to know the answer or not.

"A little." Those two little words knocked the breath out of me. That was something I never wanted, for Luna to be afraid of me.

I harshly tugged on my curls. "Please just come with us?" I asked, bracing my hands above her head, looking her in her warm brown eyes.

"I really want to Haz but I can't" She whispered, staring down at her feet.

"Yes, you can." I lowered my mouth onto hers, gently pressing her back against the wall. Luna immediately responded and I felt like I was home. She smelt and tasted so familiar. The kiss soon ended which I wasn't ready for. 

"I have to get inside." She quickly ducked under my arm and back inside.

I caught the door before it closed and took off after her.

Luna

 Flash back

I stared at the wall in front of me. 'This shit is gonna drive me insane,' I thought to myself. It had been a week since I tried to leave and I'd been locked in this room since. Liam obviously didn't think I was going to try and escape, stupid prick. 

The door nob rattle and Liam walked in with a stony look on his face and tray of food. My lip curled in disgust the moment I laid eyes on him.

"I'm not eating that so you may as well get out." I said, moving my eyes back to the wall. 

"You'll do what I want you to do." His tone caught me off guard slightly. I'd never heard so much underlying animosity in my life. I was actually starting get a little worried.

"Eat." Liam demanded, placing the tray onto the bed

"No." I said, getting to my feet. The action made Liam's face contorted into an angry expression. He suddenly shoved me into the wall behind us. His fingers dug into my shoulders making me gasp in pain.

He leaned in a whispered in my ear, "I'm going to let you off easy this time Luna, if you try to leave again. I will make you regret it for the rest of your life."

"Why do you even keep me here?! Why am I so important?! This place is fucking hell, I want nothing to do with you!" 

"Because you were with them. You all deserve to suffer." He growled. I snarl and spat in his face.

I didn't even see it coming, all I remember was being knocked off balance and my head hitting the corner of the bedside table.

I woke up disorientated and a throbbing skull. A glass of water and some paracetamol was sitting on the ground for me. I quickly swallowed to pills and closed my eyes again. Liam came back in a couple hours later. He dropped off another tray of food and apologized for hurting me. I didn't even acknowledge his presence. Soon enough, he left the room, closing and locking the door behind him.

I decided that I will leave when he eventually gets sick of my shit. If he ever did.

Present

I knew it was silly of me to run away from Harry but I had to find Liam and get out of here. I had already faced his consequences before and the thought of smacking my head onto the corner of a table again did not sound appealing. I wasn't watching where I was going and bumping into someone, knocking me to the floor. I shrieked when some girl nearly stood on me. She was wearing pumps too. 

"Watch it!" I yelled, making the girl jump back. A hand was shoved in my face and I quickly took it. Once I was off the floor, I smoothed out my clothes and looked to the person who helped me.

"Rachel?" I asked confused.

Rachel smiled brightly, "I thought you might need some other company seen as you don't get along with your roommate." 

"That's really sweet, Rach but I have to find my roommate and get out of here." I said as politely as possible.

"Really, why?" 

"It's complicated. All I can say is that I need to find Liam." I didn't wait for her response, I just walked off. I couldn't stand around and chat.

"Wait, Luna!" I heard her yell but I didn't look back. I went outside to where the bouncers stood.

"Have you either of you seen Liam? I want to go home." 

"He has business to attend to." One of the men said gruffly.

"I don't care! I have to go!" I was making a scene and probably looked like a crazy drunk but fuck it.

The largest bouncer was about to say something when an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Sorry guys, she tends to get a tad paranoid when she has a few." 

The smaller bouncer scoffed, "'A tad'?" I stared at the ground, trying to call myself.

The man chuckled, "Anyway, I better be getting this girl home, goodbye." As we walked away, I refused to look at the person who currently hand their arm around my shoulders until the bouncers were out of sight. Once they were, I spun around and came face to face with a guy who had dark hair and caramel skin.

"Zayn." He pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. 

"Luna!" He said cheerfully.I loved Zayn's hugs and it felt so familiar and comforting. 

"Please come with us, Lu. We'll protect you from Liam." His eyes were swimming with emotion and I really wanted to go with him. 

"I can't, Zayn."

"Yes you can." A voice said behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Harry, Louis, Rachael and some random girl behind me.. 

"You'll be safe with us." Rachael reassured me. My eyes flitted from one person to another as I thought about the pros and cons. Either live with someone I hated or a group of people who I considered family.

"Let's go." 

********************************

Sorry for any mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FAN 

Love you all

xoxo Honey boo boo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
70.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...