Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to CrisR7, your comment had me laughing for ages! And I am going to continue this story so don't worry Directioners!

Chapter 4

Harry

I looked up when I heard the front door open. My day had been so fucking boring. There was nothing to do in this condo and I wasn't allowed to step out the door. I was eager to know what Becca had found out today.

"Hey Haz." She greeted.

"Hey, what did you find out?" She placed her equipment down by the entrance and took a seat next to me.

"She's fucking miserable," Rebecca huffed and ripped the hair tie from her hair. "From what I could gather, Liam has her under lock and key. I have some good news though.

I raised an eyebrow, looking at her expectantly.

"She's going to be at a club called Element tonight."

"Are we going there too?" My hopes rose slightly.

"Fuck yeah, we leave at eight."

Rebecca rose from her seat and walked down the hall, most likely to Zayn's room. 

************************************

The hallway was dark as we made our way to the elevator. Eve had turned off the lights so weren't as recognizable. The lift took us down to an underground parking lot where our car was idling. Louis was sat in the driver's seat. Once we were all in the car, Louis drove us to Element. I couldn't seem to keep still. I knew if I saw Liam tonight, I would lose my shit. That prick took my girl away and left us in jail to rot.

When we got there, the line wasn't too long so it didn't take us too long to get in. We had only been waiting a few minutes when two people cut the line a walked right up to the door.

I felt a small nudge in my side and looked down to see Becca point to the people. "There's Luna." She whispered. I looked back up and studied the girl. She didn't look like Lu, she had raven black hair and she looked a lot thinner than I remembered.

"Are you sure?" Not believing Rebecca.

"I'm sure." She said firmly.

We eventually got inside and ordered a round of shots. After tossing back a couple shots of tequila, I grabbed a glass of whiskey and turned to look at the crowd.

A couple girls came up to me, trying to get me to dance with them. I gently pushed them off and carried on looking for Luna. I finally spotted her and watched as she danced with a random guy. I felt my blood boil when I saw his hands roaming over body. I was about to walk away when I saw her take his hands off her. I put my glass down on a table and walked over to her.

I placed my hands on her hips and started dance with her. I missed the feel of her body against mine so much. She must've thought I was some random guy because she didn't react in any way. I felt a slightly pang in my chest  and I knew I had to change this.

"Hello love." I whispered. I felt her body go stiff and I spun her around to face me. Her jaw was slack and her deep brown eyes were like saucers.

"Luna." I whispered in her ear as I tucked her hair behind her ear. "Fuck, I've missed you." I pulled her close to and gently held her head to my chest.

"Harry, what are doing here?" She said shakily. I looked around and gently pulled her towards the back of the club.

I led her out the back door and into the alley way.