Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Luna

I walked down to the kitchen and let myself drop into my seat at the opposite end of the table. Liam put his Ipad down and raised his eyebrow.

"Good morning Luna." He smiled lightly.

I grunted in response. He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"We're going out to Element tonight." He said firmly. I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off. "You're going Luna, even if I have drag your sullen ass there." He turned on his heel and walked out of the kitchen.

Fucking diva.

I huffed and made my way back to my room. I started sifting through my closet, searching for an appropriate outfit. 

"Luna, I've got some jobs to do, I'll be back to pick you up around eight." He yelled then slammed the front door behind him. 

"Finally, some time to myself." I continued to look for an outfit when I was interrupted again by a knock at the front door.

I padded over to the door and opened it to reveal a girl who looked to be a cleaner. She was average height, about 5'4 and had blue eyes and blonde hair that was fixed into a neat bun.

"Hello?" I said.

The girl smiled at me. "I've been asked to clean your apartment by Mr Payne."

"Oh, sure, come on in." I stepped to the side and she quickly ducked inside.

"Um, I'll let you get to it then. If you need anything, my room is the one at the end of the hall." She nodded and gave me a beaming smile.

Okay... Not strange at all. I shook my head slightly and made my way back to room, leaving the lady to clean.

Harry

I lent against the door frame and watched as Rebecca messed around with her hair.

"What's with the hair?" Her eyes flitted to me for a second before returning to her reflection.

"I'm trying to look the part. I'm posing as a cleaner." She said as she picked up her contacts.

I nodded and looked at my feet. When I looked up again, Rebecca was staring at me.

"We'll get her back Harry, don't worry." She said quietly. I nodded again.

"Good luck today." I said before walking back to my room.

Luna

I finally decided on a pair of black leather pants, a black tank top and a cropped leather jacket. I also picked out some black spiked heels to go with it. I went out  to see the cleaner girl mopping the floor.

"Hello." The girl chirped when she saw me.

"Hey.." I trailed off, realizing that I didn't know her name.

"I'm Re-Rachel." She stuttered slightly. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luna." I smiled.

"That's a pretty name." I dipped my chin in response.

"i don't mean to be nosy but what have you been doing today?"

"I have to go out tonight, I was choosing an outfit."

"Oh really, where are you going?" She says with a cheeky smile.

I let out a small laugh. "Some club, I think it's called Element ." Rachel nodded in approval.

"I've been there, it's a really nice place and they have really good music."

"I would have a nice night if I had good company." I muttered lowly. She looked at me questioningly.

"My roommate is an asshole, we don't get along." Fuck, wasn't that an understatement.

"Why don't you just move out?"

I remained silent for a while, trying to think of an appropriate answer. I couldn't exactly tell her my life story, she'd probably run a mile. Imagine the conversation; 'Hi, I'm Luna. I'm being forced to live with a wanker who made me to move to Paris with him after he put my boyfriend and mates in jail.'

"It's complicated, hard to explain." I muttered and avoided eye contact with her.

"So, do you like working as a cleaner?" I asked.

She nodded, "It's okay, most of the time, you find some pretty weird shit when you're cleaning." She grinned.

I giggled thinking of some of the shit she must've found while she was working. "I think one of the strangest things I have found was a gimp suit." She laughed.

"Oh my god." I was laughing so hard that my sides were starting to burn. This was the most I had laughed in six months. This girl made me miss my old friends like crazy.

"Anyway, I better be going." Rachel said with a small smile.

"Thank you for giving me something to laugh about Rachel, that's the most I've laughed in a long time." Her face faltered slightly but she regained her composure so quickly, I almost missed it.

"You're welcome Luna." Her blue eyes shone with sincerity.

After Rachel left, I locked the door and went to make myself some dinner. Once I was finished it was six thirty so I decided to get ready. After having a quick shower, I blow dried and straightened my hair. I then applied my make up which consisted of foundation, powder, winged eyeliner, mascara and dark eyeshadow. Once I was happy with my make up, I put on my leather pants and tank top as well as a tattooed choker necklace. I was spraying on some perfume and pulling my jacket on when Liam came and retrieved me. He was dressed in dark jeans and a white button up. 

We ignored each others presence the entire way there. He parked his care and moved up to the front of the line. We were let in immediately by the bouncers. I recognized them as some of the guards Liam used to make sure I didn't leave. I wasn't even planning on doing a runner tonight. I just could be fucked with the dramatics and consequences that came with it. I knew it was only a limited amount of time before I was found again.

"You stay in this club Luna, if you try to run, will find you and can tell you right now, the consequences won't be pretty."

"I wasn't going to do a runner anyway." I snarled.

"i've got some business to take care of, I will find you la-." I walked away before he could finish which must've pissed his off massivly but at this point, I couldn't give a fuck.

'I'm an albatraoz' started playing loudly. I quickly went and got myself a vodka and cranberry juice then went out to the STD moshpit they call a dancefloor.

I started swaying my hips to the music. I lost track of how many songs I danced and the amount of guys I danced with. I felt a presence behind me and assumed it was another guy who wanted me to dance with me but fuck, was I wrong.

"Hello love." A husky voice whispered in my ear.

********************************************

Sorry 200x guys! I haven't had much inspiration but I'm going to try and update more! Thank you for the comments and messages telling me to get ass into gear :P Sorry for any errors.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

PLEASE 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Love you all

xoxo Honey boo boris

Beautiful Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें