broken soul ✔️

By arshi_fan_204

its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thankin... More

part 01
Part 2
cover by me
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 07
Part 08
promo
character sketch
●must read it ●
surprise
Part 9
important note.
Part 10
new story
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
important note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
important
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
try this
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Last part
new
try this
new
new
new
try this
new
check
Try this
New
New os
New

Part 27

8.7K 516 72
By arshi_fan_204

Happy reading

Don't touch my wife he held her hand and pushed her back coming between Nani and Khushi.

Nani.  Wife she stammers.

Aso. O I think you don't see news or better to say your grand son didn't tell you about Khushi's and mine marriage. So let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Arnav singh oberoi the husband of Khushi singh obroie.  He said giving her a tight smile.

Anjali. Khushi Ji where were you ha. Do you know how much we missed you.

Aso. O plz ha. I know that how much you missed her after misleading your brother for kicking out Khushi from your life.  So plz stop this drama infront of me. It's won't change your image which I've been made in my mind.  Understand. 

Ar.  Khushi his eyes twinkle when he saw her standing in the door holding Arnav's hand.

Ar. Wow Khushi I was missing you only and you got appeared. Might if today I would had wish for something else then also I would had been gotten. He swiftly comes down and rushed towards Khushi in excitement. 

Ar. Khushi. He sobs and about to touch her when Arnav pushes him away. 

An.  Chote.  She screams saving him felling  down on the floor. 

Aso. How dare you to tex my Khushi when I had warned you to stay away from her.

Ar. It's my and Khushi's personal matter you stay out of it.

Aso. I'm her husband and I've right to interfere in it.  You can't stop me to doing it.

Ar. Husband and you.  Are you joking.  I was ,is and always will be her love. Isn't Khushi.

Aso. I think you need treatment that's why you are spiting shit without realising anything.

Ar.  Khushi you itself tell him that how much you love me.

K.  I never loved you mr raizada.  Though you had married me and even I lived with you for 6 months but I never felt anything for you except hate. I love my Arnav only. You are nothing to me  but a past whom I've been forgotten long back mr raizada.

An.  Don't say this Khushi. Our chote has been changed. I'm sure he will keep happy to you. Plz come back to him

K.  Huh that person is giving guarantee of her brother who itself is sitting in his house breaking her marriage.

Ar. Khushi I'll do everything for you. But just come back

K.  I don't wanna come back mr raizada. I'm happy with my Arnav who loves me so much.

Payal. Leave all of them. They will say all this shit to you. Don't bother Khushi. Come and sit Ive called amma bua ji. You don't know how much they are missing you.  They gonna be here soon.

K. About whom you are talking jiji. They are not my family. They are only yours.

P. Khushi amma miss you so much even regretting to doing all this with you.

K. No jiji I don't wanna meet them. They had been dead for me that time only when they had  chosen you over me though I was just her sister's daughter nothing else whom they kicked out when time cAme.  I was never been your family. I was just source of money that's why you people were keeping me. Otherwise they would had left me in orphanage long back if money won't had come from my dad's shops.

P.  Asa nhi ha Khushi

K. Asa hi ha jiji. I'm talking to you because you hadn't left my hand in hard time but  that's doesn't mean because of you I'll meet your family no never. 

Aso.  Keep all of you in your mind. You people have nothing to do with my wife. She has been dead for you all. So it's better for you to move on and don't try to thrust yourself in her life again. She don't want you anymore and you mr raizada if next time you try to come near my wife or tried to contact with her then I'll surely kill you with my own hands. Understand. Let's go Khushi.  He held her hand and drag her outside. 

Ar. Khushi don't go plz stop it. Don't leave me Khushi.  Listen to me Khushi.  Come back to me plz. But Arnav didn't even let her to turn and left from there. 

In car

Arnav stopped  his car near a isolated place and look at Khushi who is still sobbing. 

Aso. Come here. He opened the belt and pulled her in his lap holding her waist.

Aso. Will you stop crying now.

K. Why they are like this. Don't they know I don't want them in my life.then why are they trying to come back when I wanna move on. She hiccups  looking in his eyes.  Arnav sighs and wipe her tears

Aso. Because world is like this Khushi. It's filled with selfish people. First they hurt you and when they get to know you didn't do anything then they try to sort out things with a sorry but they don't know this sorry can't bring past in which they hurted opposite person.

K. I don't wanna meet them Arnav. Plz don't let them come in my life. I just want you only.

Aso. I promise Khushi I won't let them come in your life.   Hmm he pushes her hair strands in back and kissed her forehead.

K. Pinky promise. She sobs forwarding her small finger towards him.

Aso.  Pinky promise Janna. He giggle intertwined his finger with her.

K. I love you Arnav she mumbled hugging him.

Aso. I love you too. He smiles rubbing his hand on her back.

Aso. Shall we go home.

K.   Yes.  She said keeping her head on his chest.

K. Sorry  I should sit on my seat.

Aso.  No it's ok. You can sit here

K. Lakin.

Aso.  I want you to be in my lap plz.

K.  Ok she kisses his pout and wrap her arms around his neck.

After sometime

In rm

All are sitting on the sofa being sad when bua ji and grimma enters along with shashi

G.  Khushi Betiya. She squealed coming towards them but she and bua ji got confused when they didn't find Khushi anywhere.

G. Where is Khushi.

P. She is gone amma.

G. What do you mean she has gone.  I had asked you to stop her till we don't come

P. I had tried amma but she said she don't wanna meet you people. You are nothing to her. 

Bua. How can she say like this.  Here we were craving to seeing her and she is the one who said she don't wanna meet us

P.  Bua ji. I think she is right on her place. even if i would had been on her place then I would had done same.  The way we treated her we deserve this kind of behaviour from her. 

G.  I wanna meet her at any cost

Pay.you can't AMma. Her husband strictly warned us to not contact with her other wise he won't leave us.

G.   Asa kasa he can say this. She is our daughter and we have right to meet her. 

P.  Stop it amma don't forget what you had done with her.  She is also human. She had feelings as well and here instead of thinking about her you people are being selfish. Now stop it and go back home. I don't wanna hear anything anymore and you people go and sleep don't need to sacrifice your sleep for that person who was nothing to you in past.

Garima sobs and look at her daughter  being dejected. 

🔞🔞🔞

In om.

Khushi is putting moisturiser on her body when Arnav come from behind and kissed her shoulder making her close  her eyes. He kept the moisturiser 🧴 on the table and turned her towards him. He silently run his fingers on her face to lips and capture them in deep kiss.  He pulled her towards him and chews her lips  passionately. Khushi moan and pulls him by his hair dominating over him. He pin her with the wall and  slid down her night dress leaving her naked infront of him.  He held her bosom in his hand while kissing her and squeeze them making her weak on her knees. He turned her making her boobies hit with cold wall and lick her neck from back.

K.  Aaaa Arnav.  She moan  when he bit her neck leaving a big mark over the spot. Suddenly Khushi gasp when he thrust his three fingers in her making her erect

K.  Aaaa Arnav Plz aaaaa aaa.  She Yelp scratching on the wall biting her lips. Arnav took his phase and fuck her with his fingers

K.  Mmm she rolled her eyes feelings his long fingers.

K.  I'm gonna cum Arnav Aaaaa. Arnav smirk and pulled out his fingers before she comes.

Aso come let's go.  He pick her up in his arms and kept her on the bed spreading her legs.  His  eyes got dark when he saw her pinkish fold. He took off his clothes and got nude infront of her. Khushi about touch him when he pushed her down and attack on her pussy. He spread it and suck it

K.  Aaaaa aa o fuck. She run her fingers in his hair and pushed him more. 

K.  I'm gonna cum Arnav aaaaa she is breathing heavily feeling so much pleasure he left her with pop and suck her lips making her taste her own taste.

Aso. What you want Khushi.

K.  I want you Arnav. Plz do it.

Arnav grin and swiftly enter in her leaving her in mess.he pin her on the bed and started thrusting in her faster and harder. 

Aso.  Fuck you Khushi. He kiss her lips and  fuck her. He popped out and pulled her on top of him making her ride over him.  He held her hand in back   Go in and out making her moan  his name.  Like
This they keep their process for two hours and in end they slept kissing each other.

In morning

Khushi is making breakfast for Arnav when a servant come inside

S. Mam someone came to meet you

K. Me

S. Yes mam.

K.  Ok I'm coming saying this she is going towards her hall when Arnav pulls her behind the pillar.

K.  Arnav what you doing.  Didn't your heart filled last night

Aso.  my heart can't be filled to Making love to you.  He winks pecking her lips.

K.  Acha chalo somsone is waiting for me.

Aso.  Who

K.  I don't know remash told me that someone came to meet me

Aso.  Fine let's go. He held her hand and started walking towards hall but as they  reached there Khushi's grip Arnav's hand when she saw

Precap ....little Leap

Arshi_fan_204

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
142K 6.7K 21
Arnav who got married to khushi for taking revenge what will happens when he will find her innocent ..will he able to rectify for his mistakes or wil...
77.1K 3.1K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
56.5K 2K 6
A story of a mother . Based on arshi and ipkknd continuations. Peep into know more