My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Sleepover

2.6K 55 20
By moldywonderbread

Denki pov)

"Toshi, do you wanna do something today?" He looks over from his phone and shrugs.

"There's talk of a sleepover hap-" the door flies open and we both turn. It's Mina.

"Okay you gays! There's a class sleepover tonight happening in the common room! Tonight, and you two are going! No buts, ands, of ifs! See you tonight!" She leaves as quickly and she came. Me and Toshi look at eachother and laugh.

"Looks like we have something for tonight." He nods, calming down from his laugh. "But nothing to do in the mean time. Oh! I can work on that drawing!" He quirks a brow.

"What drawing?" I gasp, he doesn't remember.

"The one I was doing cause you wore a skirt, remember?" He nods.

"I do now." I smile, getting up and walking over to my desk. I bend over and grab the stuff I need. I turn and see Toshi staring. Expected but still funny. I laugh, standing back up and walking over to him.

"You like my ass far to much babe." He blushes, looking away and shrugging. "I don't mind though." I open the page and look at my progress. The hands legs and about 25% of the abdomen is done. I grab my bag with the pencils I was using and continue on the body.

"Hey baby, why do you like drawing me so much?" I shut down at the question, is he serious?

"Babe, you're my mate and boyfriend. I love you with every fiber of my being, of course I like drawing you. And like I said before, I draw things that won't leave my head. Like the one where I'm riding you, or the one where you're on top of me. They were stuck in my brain for ever, so I drew them." He blushes again, leaning down and kissing my nose.

"Can I see the one of you riding me again? I don't remember it." I smile, flipping to the page and giving it to him. "D-did you really like it that much?" I nod.

"We've only done it twice but you just feel so much bigger like that. It's my favorite position for sure." He smirks.

"I like it cause you pleasing yourself on me is hot, so we both get pleasure out of it. Nice to know." I smile, leaning up and placing a light kiss on his lips.

"We'll have to do it more then." He nods, pressing his lips on mine. I groan lightly, fluttering my eyes closed and bringing a hand up to his jaw. He grabs my waist and lifts me into his lap, slowly trailing his hands under my shirt. I shove the drawing pad out of the way and wrap my hands around his neck. He breaks away, resting our foreheads together.

"Love you Tosh."

"Love you too Denks." I cuddle into his chest, kissing his collar bone. He purrs, making me snuggle into his chest more. I purr back, rubbing our necks together. He wraps his hands around my waist again and scents me back.

"I love you alpha." He laughs lightly.

"I love you too Baby, so much." I purr loudly, feeling my ears and tail come out. "That happy? You're adorable Denki." He trails his hands up and cups my ears, scratching them. I melt into his touch, running my tail up and down his leg. "Let's cuddle till the sleepover, yeah?" I answer with a purr, yawning. He moves us so we're laying down.

Le time skip.

"Is it time yet?" Toshi sighs and walks towards me.

"This is the 5th time you've asked in 3 minutes, every time I say I'm ready when you are. So do you want to go now or later?"

"Now, obviously!" I hop off the bed and grab my phone. "Come on Tosh! We need to get in our pjs!" He laughs.

"I sleep without a shirt, you really think they won't mind?" I frown.

"Just wear a tank top and take it off before you go to sleep. It's fine." I grab a shirt and some pajama shorts from my closet. I take off my old clothes and slip them on and turn around to see a shirtless Hitoshi in his grey sweatpants. He wants me to die, I swear.

"You really do stare at my dick, I've noticed it more ever since you brought it up." I meet his eyes and smile.

"I wouldn't lie to you Toshi, there's no need to." He smirks, walking up to me again and leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"You're right, because I already know the truth." I tilt my head back and peck his lips, earning a very deep groan. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and force my head forward. He lightly bites down on my bottom lip, asking. I open my mouth, just barely. He growls lightly, shoving his tongue past my lips. I moan lightly, sucking on his tongue. I earn another deep groan and my hips roll up naturally. He breaks away, eyes still on my lips. "If you thought my dick looked big in theses pants before you're in for a surprise." I whine lightly at the thought.

"We should stop before I get slick." He laughs, setting me down and turning around. He grabs a shirt and shrugs it on, turning around. My eyes flick to his pants and, holy shit, he's hard. "You ready alpha?"

"Yeah, let's go." He grabs my hand and we walk to the elevators. My mind keeps wandering back to the fact that Toshi is hard and doesn't seem to care. The worst part is that we are gonna be in a room with others so I can't even do anything to help him.

"Hey Tosh, do you need help with that." I gesture to his pants, getting a laugh.

"No, I'm okay. It'll go away soon enough. You just can't tease. It'll only make it worse." I smile, nodding.

"Okay Alpha, I won't tease to much." The doors open and we step in, hands still intertwined. "Unless of course I get dared, and knowing our friends that's bound to happen." He sighs and nods.

"Knowing our friends yeah, it's bound to happen." The doors open again and we're taken to the common room. We walk out and are greeted by around half the class with a bottle in the middle of all of them.

"Come on guys! Spin the bottle truth or dare!" Mina shouts, grabbing the bottle and spinning it. We set our stuff down on a nearby table and sit next to eachother. It lands on Bakugo and Mina smirks.

"Oh no." He groans, burying his head in Kirishimas shoulder.

"Bakugo, truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Sit in Kirishima's lap for the rest of the game." He shrugs, sliding into his alphas lap and relaxing into him. Bakugo reaches forward and spins the bottle, it conveniently lands in between me and Toshi.

"So what happens now?" Mina jumps up.

"You both have to answer a truth or do a dare!" We both groan and shoot a glance at eachother.

"So, truth or dare?" We both turn and see a very smug looking Bakugo.

"Dare I guess." Toshi answers before I can get a word out, Bakugo smirks and oh shit we are in trouble.

"Make out, for 1 minute. Right now." Oh, it's not that bad. But, Toshis still hard, oh no this is bad.

"Okay, that's not the worst." I feel a hand come onto my face and turn my head. I lean forward and kiss Hitoshi, snaking my arms around his neck and tugging myself onto his lap. His hands leave my face and grab my hips, grabbing onto them hard enough to bruise. I moan lightly, opening my mouth for him. He shoves his tongue in my mouth, running his piercing across my back teeth. He slips one of his hands under my shirt and trails his fingertips up my back. A shive rips through my body as he continues running his hand up my back.

"Okay, Time!" Minas voice cuts through and we break apart, panting lightly. "Jesus guys, I didn't sign up to watch a porno!" Toshi shrugs, leaning forward and pecking me. I turn around in his lap and sit, oh shit, he's really fucking hard. I lean back as far as I can and get as close to his ear as I can.

"You okay?" He just shrugs, turning his head and dropping his voice.

"I'll be okay, you just sit in my lap and no one will know." I nod, reaching forward and spinning the bottle. It lands on Toru and me and Toshi quirk a brow.

"Truth or dare?" She thinks for a moment.

"Truth!"

"Have you ever had a crush on anyone in this room? And if so who?"

"Well, yes, I don't have one anymore but I did have a crush on...... Ojiro." His head snaps over to her in slight shock, a light blush blooming onto him face. "A-anyway," she spins the bottle and it lands on Jiro. The game goes on, Kirishima lost his shirt, Shoji is now taped to the wall, and Mina is wearing socks on her hand. The bottle spins and lands on Toshi and I again, I look up to see who spun it. It's Bakugo, again! This is not fair!

"Sparky. Shirt, off." I shrug, going to take it off when Bakugo stops me. "Sleepy has to take it off." I feel his dick twitch under me and sigh, if he doesn't fix this problem and fast I'm gonna get hard. I feel his hands brush my sides and I lift up my arms, feeling the shirt being tugged off my head. I sit back in his lap and grab my shirt out of his hand, setting it beside us.

"That good enough for you, Bakugo." A whine slips out of my throat as my alphas voice cuts through. Why did he sound so angry? Is he really just that tired of being hard?

"Why the fuck did you just use your alpha voice?" Bakugos voice raises slightly, I don't miss the slight waver in it.

"Because, there's something me and Kirishima need to settle. And it just so happens to involve our omegas. I'm getting the upper hand while I have a shot." Bakugo and I glance at eachother, both wearing a What the fuck? Expression.

"W-what the hell does that mean? Ei, What the fuck is he talking about?" Bakugo turns to face Kirishima and I now notice that Kiri looks mad.

"I bet it has something to do with 3 days ago." Three days? That was the day after Toshis birthday, where I was hurt. Apparently Kirishima opened his mind about something. I sigh, getting off of Toshis lap.

"I'm not gonna be in the middle of a petty argument with two alphas who have their own omegas to deal with. We are fixing this problem right now or it ends. Choose whatever you want but I'm not gonna stand it. Toshi you have enough to worry about as is and I'm sure Kirishima does to. So you two can either continue playing this stupid game of 'who owns who' or suck it up and realize you are both mated to someone already." I spit the last part out, obviously fed up. Kiris and Toshis eyes widen in slight shock I just bossed around two alphas. Kiri stands up and walks over, causing my own alpha to.

"What gives you the right to boss me around?" Kiri growls. Toshi goes to walk in front of me when I cut him off.

"Because I know it's the right thing to do. You think that just cause you're an alpha you own the world, news flash. You're gonna meet and omega one day that doesn't care how strong or dominant you are and boss you around like you're nothing but a flea. So find the balls you were born with and work your own problems out without getting into stupid petty fights." I growl the entire thing, startling everyone. I hear a deep and loud growl rip through Kirishima and I roll my eyes. "And now you're trying to get me to submit. Great." He steps back, look of disbelief.

"W-What the hell? That always works." I scoff, turning to my alpha.

"I'm marked by him. Another's alphas growl won't always work. However, you being a good boy and talking your problems out will." My tone is dripping in sarcasm. Toshi let's out a snort and I smirk, turning to him. "You aren't off the hook either, you're adding to the problem and I expected better. You've always been good at working through problems, not fueling it. So you two are gonna go outside and talk. If I hear or smell a single ounce of anger or aggression I'm coming out there and shocking both of your asses to sleep. Got it?" The two alphas glance at eachother and nod.

"Okay, yeah fine. Come on." Toshi takes the lead and walk outside. I watch them leave and sigh, plopping down in the couch.

"Did you just make two alphas, one of them being a dominant alpha, walk outside with tails between their legs?" I turn to Shoji, who's still on the wall, and shrug.

"They're basically my 'pups' so it's like a mom scolding her children. Honestly I'm pretty sure alphas don't have brains sometimes. They literally have their own omegas which they have marked. I don't understand how they think they going after different mates. I don't understand how people see alphas as a superior to other second genders." I run a hand through my hair and take a deep breath. Nope, no angry pheromones. yet. "Anyway, are we waiting for them to come back in or are we just continuing?" The others shrug, Mina standing up and walking to me.

"Umm, I couldn't help but notice that Shinso looked a little............. excited, when he left. Do you know or?" I laugh, not expecting the question.

"Yes, I noticed. I was sitting in his lap for like 20 minutes." She just nods and walks back where she was. I take another deep breath and smell Toshis dominant pheromones. I sigh, getting up and walking out. Kirishima is leaning against the wall and Toshi is laying on the first step, knee propped up and fists tight.

"Everything going alright out here? I smelled Toshis pheromones and wanted to check." Toshi lifts his head and nods.

"Yeah, just a little angry but I'm fine." I nod, letting out my calming, motherly scent. I notice Kirishima has tears building up in his eyes and frown. I walk over, carefully placing my hand on his forearm.

"You okay Kiri?" He shakes his head, aggressive rubbing his eyes. "You need a motherly figure or Bakugo?" He sniffles.

"Just a hug." I smile lightly, reaching up and hugging him. He wraps his arms around my torso and buries his head in my shoulder. I purr lightly, letting out the same motherly, calming scent for him. He squeezes me tighter, sinking down on the wall. I follow, eventually turning us so I'm against the wall and he's clinging onto me.

"Wanna talk about it?" He shakes his head, wiping his face again. I rock us back and forth, running my fingers through his hair. I glance and see Hitoshi staring fondly, not a trace of anger or hate. Just an overwhelming look of love. I smile, letting out a louder purr. "Want Bakugo now?" He pulls away and smiles.

"Yeah, can you send him out here?" I smile and nod. I get up and walk over to Tosh.

"Did you guys sort it out?"

"Yeah, thanks for going 'momma bear' mode. It actually really helped." I smile, grabbing his hand and walking inside. I probably smell like a sad Kirishima right now so I let go of his hand and walk over to Bakugo, squatting down.

"Kirishima needs you. Want me to take you to him?" Bakugo takes a deep breath and gasps slightly. Nodding. I get up, this time grabbing Bakugos hand and walking out. I take him to Kirishima. "I don't know what's wrong but I calmed him down a little, he wants you now." Bakugo smiles and walks over, squatting down and resting a hand on Kiris knee. I walk back inside and walk over to Toshi, seeing him laying on a couch. I wedge my way under his arms and lick his neck.

"So needy kitty~" he lowers his voice and a shiver runs through my body. I whine, burying my face into his chest.

"You're not fair." He laughs, rubbing my back.

"You say that, then turn around and tease me till I snap. I think you're no fair." I lift my head to meet his eyes. I grind my hips down lightly.

"Like this?" He groans lightly, eyes fluttering closed.

"Yeah, like that."

"We should play Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Me and Toshis head snap over at the mention of the game, and when I feel him twitch under me again I know he likes that idea.

"Me and Toshi are in!"

"So are me and Kastu." Everyone turns to see the other mated pair come back in the room. The rest of the room agrees after a little pleading.

"Okay, so the pairs. We are gonna put everyone's name in this hat and draw 2! Expect for the people in relationships, your names will both be on the paper and if it gets drawn with someone else the pair goes. So if Kirishima and Bakugos paper gets pulled along with Tokoyami Kiri and Baku will go into the closet. Got it?" Everyone nods, readily agreeing to the rules. "Alright! First pair isssssss." She reaches into the hat looking away. She grabs two pieces of paper. "Iida and Shoji! You don't have to do anything but you just need to go in there for 7 minutes!" The pair stands up and walks to closet.

Le timw skip)

They walk out after the timer goes off, laughing lightly.

"Alright! Next pair is," she grabs another piece of paper. "Toru, and. Ope! Never mind. It's Todoroki and Mydorias turn. Pulled out your pieces! See you two in 7 Minutes!" The pair stands up and goes into the closet. About 3 minutes goes by and there's a loud crash followed by loud laughing. It quites down again before a loud grunt comes out.

"Izu, What are you doing?" It's muffled and only some hear it. There's some moments of silence before another fit of laughing. "I-Izu stop, I-" Todoroki Let's out a loud snort. There's more giggling. "Okay! You win. S-stop!" Mina walks over and opens the door, revealing a slightly out of breath Todoroki with Mydoria sitting on his lap hands resting on his sides.

"Todoroki, are you ticklish!?" Mina shrieks, stepping back from the doors. Todoroki nods, getting off the floor.

"And Izu uses that to his advantage sometimes." He takes the smallers hand and tugs him back to the main room. "It's pretty cute though, I'm not complaining." Mydoria smiles, leaning up and pecking Todorokis cheek, causing the taller to get a light blush.

"You two are ADORABLE!!! Next pair is! Toru and Tsu, see you in Seven Minuets!" The two get up and disappear.

Time skip.

Jiro and Tokoyami come out of the closet after a pretty quiet seven minutes.

"Alright, next is... Shinso and Kami! See you in Seven Minutes." I feel him get hard under me again, let's put on a show.

"Come on Tosh." He grunts, following me into the closet. The second I close the door I feel him press his body against mine.

"Hey Kitty~ I've been hard for 45 minutes, you know how much restrain ive had to have to not take you upstairs and fuck you silly? Especially when you were giving all your attention to fuckin Kirishima." His hands travel down my body, slipping under my waist band. "And I plan on letting everyone know just how much you love my touch." He grabs my dick, making me whimper and cling onto his wrists.

"T-Toshi~ y-shit!" He suddenly moves his hand up and down, biting on my neck. "T-the class." He moves my shirt over with his free hand and bites onto my shoulder. "F-fuck, Toshi, y-y-you can't just do this w-with the class right there." He growls, bringing his head to my ear.

"I do what I want with you kitty~" I'm hyper aware of how much bigger his hands are which makes the entire experience better.

"S-shit, I-I'm go- gggnnngh~" I bite my lip as I cum into his hand, trying to be at least a little quiet. He brings the hand up to my face that has my cum on it.

"Lick it clean Kitty~ you'll get a reward later~" I nod, taking a deep breath and leaning forward slightly. I lick from his palm all the way to his fingertips and repeat the action. All the while he's marking my neck. "Wonder how much time we have~ I would love to fuck your face off but I'm not sure we'll have enough time for that." I whine, continuing to clean his hand.

"Then lets go back to the dorms, bathroom, something. I don't like neglecting you." He laughs, biting lightly on my earlobe.

"I like your idea baby, I really do." I moan lightly, finishing cleaning his hands.  The loud knocks on the door interrupt us.

"You horny fucks! Times up!" It's Bakugo. Toshi steps away from me and I slide down the wall, legs still shaky. He opens the door and Bakugo barks out a laugh. "You two are worse than Kiri and I, that says like a lot."

"I really think we aren't but, whatever. Denks, we still executing your plan?" I just nod, taking a deep breath. "You need help?"

"No, I got it." I stand up, walking to Toshi. "So, you ready, chances are the others heard everything and will know what happened. We have to be quick, even then we won't avoid taunts and questions, so maybe the bathroom is a better option. I'm gonna go use it, stay in if for abnormally long then say you're going to check on me. Kay?" He nods, placing a peck on my lips. We walk out and half the people smirk and the other half look away.

"That was more than I ever needed to know. Alright, up next is Sero annddddd me! Alright, let's go!" I shift in Toshis lap, feeling his hard on beneath me.

"I'm gonna be back, bathroom break." The others nod as I find my way quickly to the bathroom.

Shinso pov)

I sit back, not even trying to hide the fact that I'm worked up. Now we wait, at least 5 minutes.

"Umm, Shinso, you got something in your pants." I snort, turning to Bakugo.

"No shit Sherlock." Bakugos eyes flick down to my pants and I smirk, lolling my head back to rest on the couch. "You really should stop looking though. That's Denkis job." I barely see him blush and look away.

"How can you be so open about stuff like well, that?" I turn to see Ojiro looking away, but he obviously asked the question. I shrug.

"Dunno, I don't really have any reason to hide it." He just nods, still not looking at me. I check my phone. It's only been one minute? "And I guess I ran outta fucks to give awhile ago." That earns a snort from Bakugo.

"I didn't take you for that kinda joker Sleepy, I guess I underestimated you."

"Thanks Bakugo."

"Yeah, whatever." I check my phone again, why is 5 minutes so long?

"Can I ask the omegas a question?" Tsu, Bakugo and Jiro all look at me.

"Sure, what do you need?" Tsu sits up in her chair.

"How bad are cramps during heats? I know they're bad but I feel like I underestimate them." I shrug, obviously a little uncomfortable.

"I have a friend on campus that can make you feel like you're going through a heat for about an hour. We can go tomorrow if you want." Jiro looks up from her phone.

"Yeah, I would like that. I'm only asking cause I just wanna know how to help Denki out more when he goes through them. I help him now but I wanna know if there's more ways."

"Ice packs." I turn my head to Bakugo, quirking a brow. "Ice packs, put them on his forehead, the back of his neck, his stomach. If Reds ever off doing something else and I want some relief I grab an ice pack and cuddle it like it's god himself. It really fucking helps." I nod.

"Thanks."

"Oh, and if you fuck him to much the effects of it wear off. So don't screw him all the time." I feel a light blush come to my face.

"I don't! The only other thing I really do to help him is scent him and hold him. I just knew there were other ways I just wanted some advice from others who have gone through it." I pull out my phone and check the time again.

"Why're you so obsessed with your phone?"

"Because it's taking Denki an awful long time in the bathroom. I'm gonna go check on him." The others nod and I make my way to the bathroom. I knock on the door, taking innocence. "Denks? Are you okay in there?" I hear a loud whine and open the door. Denkis on the floor, hand in his mouth and jerking himself off.

"A-alpha." Fuck yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
263K 7.6K 26
Kaminari and Shinso have been dating for about 2 months, but haven't told anyone about it. Kaminari spends as much time as he can with his boyfriend...
23.5K 538 13
Kaminari Denki, class 1A's resident electric boy who is happy and energetic. That is the Kaminari on the outside, but what about inside? What really...