Extra Gifts

Denki pov)

The command is heavy and commanding. I feel a shiver go up my spine as I walk to him, getting up on his lap and straddling the alpha.

"You're really trying to get me all fucking riled up huh?" I nod, moaning when he slaps my ass. "Lucky for you I have a lot of energy to use on you. Shirt, off." I bite my lip, tugging the croptop off. He gently pushed me off his lap and stands up. He tugs his shirt off and tugs down his shorts. I already see a big bulge forming. He pushes me down so I'm on my back, basically fully exposed.

"T-Toshi." He leans down and kisses me, grinding his hips against my own. I moan loudly and kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck and tugging him closer. He growls, deep from his chest and I feel myself get slick. He barely breaks away.

"Already That fucking needy? God you're suck a slut." The groan that slips out of my mouth gets silenced when he slams his lips back onto mine. I feel a hand snake down my body and grab one of my thighs. I whine and arch my back off the bed. His hand leaves my thigh only to slam back down, drawing a loud moan out of the throat. I feel the same remote get shoved in my hand, he wants me to have a little dominance. I switch it on, making both of us moan when his tongue starts vibrating. I pull away for some much needed air.

"Please, just mark me." He leans down, pushing the lace out of the way and biting into my side. "Let me take this off." I tug on the lingerie, breaking one of the straps.

"Let me tear it off." I nod at Hitoshis request, allowing him to literally rip it off of me. I feel my ears and tail come out as well as I feel his come out. He leans down and licks over my nipple, tongue still vibrating. I whine, feeling more slick pour out of my ass. Suddenly heat begins pooling in my stomach, I think the pill is working. And I'm guessing it's starting to work for Hitoshi too. He growls again, biting roughly into my shoulder. I moan, grinding my hips up.

"Fuck, just please." I'm not sure what I'm asking for but Hitoshi shuffles so his head is by my dick. Is he gonna? He quickly takes me in his mouth, making my hips buck up and a loud moan come out of my mouth. That vibrating makes everything better. "Fuck!" I bite down on my hand to try and conceal my moans. A hand snakes down in his hair, not to direct, but to feel. He purposely tightens his mouth so all I feel is the vibrating. That familiar coil in my stomach is building. "I-I'm gonna cu-m soon." He speeds up, bobbing his head quicker. The coil is getting tighter and hotter the more Hitoshi moves. I feel a wave of heat crash over me as I release into his mouth. He stays there for a little, tongue still going. I flip the switch so it turns off, giving me a break. He pulls away and swallows the mouthful.

"Did the pill do anything?" I nod, taking a deep breath.

"Everything felt more intense and you can tell, I came quicker." He nods, leaning down and biting my thighs. I moan loudly. "Wait! I haven't recovered!" He seems to pay no attention and flip me so I'm on my hands and knees. I feel him lick up one of my thighs and I whine, feeling slick start to run down my legs.

"You're leaking all over the bed~ that horny for my tongue?" I nod at his words. He leans forward and licks up some of the slick. I hiss when he bites down on my ass. I flip the switch on the remote again and melt when I feel it vibrating against me. "You love it that much? You fucking slut." I moan loudly as he continues licking up slick. He takes to fingers and scoops up some of the natural lube. He holds it up to my mouth. "Here, suck." I whine and take my face away.

"That's dirty alpha."

"Not dirty, you taste like honey." He takes his fingers away and quickly shoves them into me. I grab the pillow and bury my face into it. Moans pour out of my mouth as he continues fingering me, adding more and more. "Be right back." I whine as he takes his fingers out, going over to the closet. He grabs my black bag of toys and takes my dildo out. "You up for two at once?" I nod, just wanting him in me. He walks back over and kneels behind me. I turn off his tongue ring again, letting him take control. He slips in, drawing a deep groan out of me. I feel him shove the other cock inside of me and I moan loudly. I've never felt so full!