Crash X Bridgett: The happy c...

By TopCrashFan17

Crash has a special Suprise for his Love, Bridgett. Will she except, or reject? More

A present.
Getting Ready
Fancy dessing and Memeries
The Wedding

Announcement Time

62 3 33
By TopCrashFan17

It was soon time for Crash and Bridgett get married. But first, we need our favorite feathered friends to tell us a little more about it. Please welcome, Chick & Stew!!

Chick: Hello, and welcome back to another episode of CTR TV! Im your host, Chick Gizzard Lips.

Stew: And beside him, his trusty right hand man, me! Stew!!

Chick: We got sone exciting news that we can not wait to tell you all of you viewers at home. We are currently standing outside on N-sanity island, for today, Crash Bandicoot, and Bridgett, are getting married!

Stew: THEY ARE?!?! OH SNAP!!!! My ship is sailing folks!! Hehehehe. I knew this day would come.

Chick: We were all anticipating for it as well. Now, lets take a look at who will be joining as guest of honer, shall we?

SmeshBras123
InfiniteLeJackal
UniversalWatcher
TheStarGod
SplendidSuperman122
gabrielorionweaver
GenerousGamer
CristinaPerez682
AerisEreway
CapeBoy357
Bioscar
PhoenixFirebird18
Solarius_Xelium
(I hope I didnt froget anyone lol)

Stew: Woahoho!! Thats a bunch of people. And they all sound familier. Dont they Chick?

Chick: Indeed Stew. We also got some special guest joining us right now. Please welcome, The Squid Sisters, and Off The Hook!

Callie: Hi everyone!!!

Marie: Hello guys.

Pearl: YO WHATS UP!!!! MC PRINCESS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Marina: Pearly... indoor voices.

Pearl: Sorry.

Chick: It is an honer to have the four of you join us on this special day.

Stew: Im especially excited! Because im a big fan of both of your work, and we cant wait to hear it later!

Marie: Thank you. Is a pleaser to be here on our friends wedding.

Marina: I know! Its making me wanna cry tears of joy. Shes finally gonna be happy!

Callie: Of course! And I hop that guy I saw when we all met comes. Hes so hot~

Chick: Oh... well. Thats very... nice of you. *clears throat* Not that, We will also be having Inkopolis's teams joining us as well. Along with our trophy girls.

Stew: We got a lot of guest coming! We better have enough food at the end, am I right?

Chick: Thats correct. Well, Thats all the time we got. This is Chick, Stew, SS, and OTH sighning out. Well see you all next time!!

Stew: See you all lovely people later!!

SS: Stay Fresh!!

OTH: DONT GET COOKED! STAY OFF THE HOOK!!

(Thats right! The wedding is finally going to start!!)
(See you there:3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 39.7K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
925K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...