Fancy dessing and Memeries

The wedding was well on its way, and everything was going according to plan. Squid Sisters, and Off The Hook both offered to be the DJs. They booked a very large bar to go to afterwords. The multiverse have been invited to join, and they even offered to body guard, so nothing bad would happen. The boys and girls all went out Shopping for their best outfits, and even decided on whos going to get rolls.

Cuddlefish: Father of the bride.
Mindy: Flower girl.
Crunch: Best Man.
Desti: Maid/Matron of Honor.
TC, Ryan, Jake, Fake Crash, Mario, and TC's younger brother: Groomsmen.
Coco, Lustivora, Agent 4, Agent 3, Meggy, and Bobble-Chan: Bridesmaids
Polar, Pura, & Penta: Juiner Goomsmen.
King Chicken, & Baby T: Ring Bearers
SS & OTH: Djs.
Aku Aku: The Priest.
Chick N Stew: Announcers
The Multiverse, Inkopolis famous teams, SMG4 cast, and The Nitro Squad: Ushers.

*with the boys*

The boys were all in their Dressing room, getting ready.

TC: *puts crown back on* Oh yeah! Now thats a good looking king!

TC chuckled, and put some cologne on. Everyone had went out shopping for their best looks. Even the pets had little bowties and hats to go with.

Crunch: Being a best man is such an honer, I must say. This is gonnw be the best wedding wumpa island is gonna ever see!!

Cuttlefish: My little agent is gonna get hitched. Im glad to be alive to see tbi day. Hehe

Everyone agreed. Crash smiled, as he put his new tuxedo on, put on his new pair of shoes, and got a little haircut. He looked at a photo of him and Bridgett sitting for a selfie. He smiled, and put the pic im his pocket. Fake Crash was putting his dashing outfit on, but noticed Crash.

FC: *gibbrish* Crash. You ok? You look lost.

Crash: No no no! Im just fine! I just hope that yellow bastared doesnt try anything funny. Im not gonna let anything happen to my Bridgett.

Jake: 'Hes right. We might need to watch out in the progress. He could cone out of knowhere. But you wont need to worry. We got you'

Everyone agreed as well. King Chicken held a pillow with his beack, and Baby T held King Chicken om his back.

Jr: Yeah, we got you!

Crash chuckled and stood up in his new look. The boys looked stunned.
Crunch smiled, and patted Crash on the back.

Crunch: You got the right girl! Your gonna be a great husband. You aint gotta worrie about a thing!

Crash smiled cheerfully. Everyone went back to changing. Mario then cane over to Crash, and sat next to him.

Mario: I know how you feel a-buddy. I was really nerves when I had my wedding, but I was happier then I ever was before in my life. You got this bro!

Mario gave Crash a thumbs up, and a pat on the back.

Crash: Hehe. Thanks plumber man. For a dumb dumb like you, you are good with words.

The two laughed together, and went back to changing. The rest of the boys just chatted after changing, so that when it was time, they would be ready.

*with the girls*

The girls were all getting changed, while Desti, helped Bridgett with her dress, and make-up. Coco and Bobble were helping get the pets all dressed up with bow ties and little hats. The Squid Sisters and Off The Hook were preparing their music stuff. The other 2 agent were also helping out for Bridgett

Desti: Hold still. Dont wanna poke you in the eye.

Desti applied the last bit of makeup on Bridgett. 3 put a gold toothpick from her head, to Bridgett. 4 simply too photos of her.

Bridgett: Guys... im scared.

Desti: Of what? This is your special day! Your gonna be just fine sis.

Bridgett looked a her pic of Crash, and blushed. She then had a flashback to the day she fell in love with the orange bandicoot

*flashback noise*
It was a dark stormy October night. Bridgett was having a sleep over with Crash and Coco. Crash let Bridgett sleep in his bed, and he slept on the couch, while Coco slept in her own bed. Bridgett was having a tough time sleeping from the loud thunder going on outside. It scared her, and it was a reminder of the sound of the Deep Sea Metro. She slowly krept out of his/her room, and saw Crash sleeping peacfully. She softly, yet in a terrified way, woke him up. Her voice was trembly and stressed. Crash slowly woke up to see Bridgett only in a shirt and panties. He blushed, but brushed it off. He noticed she was hold a pillow tightly to her chest. She asked to sleep next to him for now. Crash stratched his head, but kindly made room for both of them. Bridgett sat so Crash's legs were on top of her legs. She told him how Thunder reminded her of the metro, and that she wasnt comfortable being alone. Crash listned to everything she said. Out of nowhere, a giant clap of thunder struck. Bridgett freacked out compleatly. She began screaming from the painful memories, while pulling on her tentacles. Crash tried calming her down, but she ended up kicking him in the face, knocking him over. Coco woke up from all the noise, and rushed to see Bridgett on the floor, hugging her legs, while crying pink tears. Crash slowly got up, ignoring his bloody nose, and walked over to her. Bridgett freaked out again and tried punching Crash, but he stop her. He pulled her in for a hug, not doing anything else to trigger her. She slowly regained herself, and began sobbing into Crash's shoulder, repeatedly saying sorry. Crash continued to hold her close, while strocking her tentacles softly, erasing all of the pain away. Coco sits next to her brother, playing 'Off the Hook: Into the light' on her labtop. Bridgett started breathing slowly, while no longer crying, but tears still pouring down her face. She looked with with tears in her eyes, and saw Crash looking back, with worry on his face. Bridgett blushed, as she noticed how cute he was when hes worried. Ink rushed to her face, her 3 hearts started beating all at once, and all she could do is let Crash hug her, untill she eventually fell asleep in his arms. Crash and Coco both brought her to the couch. Crash covered her in a blanket, put a heated water next to her, and put headphones on her, playing Off The Hook. Crash then decided to sleep on the floor, next tp her. The storm was still going on, but it was peacfull now. Coco also slept in the living room to comfert her.
*flashback ends*

Bridgett teared up from the memory of that very night. Desti, 4, and 3 all comforted her. Meggy, Coco, and Bobble all heard. They also comforted her as well. Bridgett got up, and put her favorite pic of her and Crash in her pocket for Good luck. Everyone continued their dressing. The wedding was soon to begin.

(This was delayed, I know, and im story.)
(Before the wedding startes, Chick & Stew will announce everything before.)
(Thats all for bow, see ya.)