Samhain~ An OC Book

By Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ More

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔

39 2 7
By Autumn_Detective

𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Theodora Octavia Sparrows
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Normally goes by Theo
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15 (she looks a bit older ik but i was too lazy to find another Fc)
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Chloe Norgaard
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢: Pansexual

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
DARING
Theo is daring! She's not one for backing down or turning away from something that could prove to be dangerous. She likes to test the odds! See how lucky she can really be! She's defiantly one to accept dares or challenges, she finds such an adrenaline rush in them! like she's truly living life to the fullest! She'd be the first one to shoot up her hand at the mention of a dangerous quest that could potentially be life threatening. This could tie into her curious nature, but she finds a sense of adventure in doing risky things as well. She wants to know what she can discover. What she can achieve! Besides, she just finds it fun! She's not one to back down from a fight either, if she sees a wrong being done, she's the first one to step up!

PLAYFUL
Theo is quite the goofball, teachers often comment on how much she reminds them of her trouble wreaking sister. But, she does tend to have a bit of mercy on the teachers unlike her sister Henrietta, yet she still keeps up a fun loving reputation. She loves to mess about and act like the young teenager she is. She certainly lets loose when she can. She tends to get up to a lot of schemes and plans with her friends. She can be quite the class clown at times, doing anything she can to get others too laugh along with her. She loves when she makes others laugh! She finds it so pleasing and fulfilling! Although she is a bit of a trickster, she knows when not to cross the line and still maintains respect for her teachers. Not going to far to actually annoy them, just have a little gag with them, that's all.

WILD
This probably isn't a surprise at all. Theodora is a wildcard! She's unpredictable and you never know what'll she'll do next. She likes to be a mystery, having you on your toes at all times. She likes to add some fun to whatever she does, obviously adding her friends into he mix as well! She's energetic and acts as if she has no battery. She can run and run, or talk and talk for ages without pausing to talk a break. She's always jumping on her feet, looking for the next wild adventure she can take. Of course, her wild side is one of the reasons she does such crazy stunts and acts the way she does. She's pretty free and lives in the moment, making sure she doesn't regret a second of her life. She has quite the creative outlook on life, seeing the beauty in everything, even if it seems dark or dangerous.

STUBBORN
Although Theo is generally a ray of sunshine, this ray of sunshine is no pushover. She stands up for what she believes in and doesn't get pushed around! She's like a mule, no matter how much you push, she'll stand her ground and glare at you in disapproval. She doesn't change her mind easily, and once she's set on something, there's no going back! She's headstrong, no one can change her mind! She's a spitfire! She's protective over herself and friends. Though it doesn't seem like it, Theo has quite the attitude and you do not want to fight with her, she'll pull out all the cards too show you who's boss. She mainly fights with words, but if your looking for a magic duel, she won't hesitate. However, she sometimes will try and calm situations down if she can. But it does depend on the situation. If the other person won't stand down, then she won't either.

CURIOUS
Theo's curiosity is often resembled to that of a rabbits, innocent before its starring face to face with a fox. She has so many questions about the world. And is always trying to find answers, wondering about what's really out there. What can she really do with her magic! She never means to do harm, though she does end up in sticky situations due to her curiosity. She walks down corridors that's off limits, sneaks into the restriction area in the library, tries to communicate with the giant squid. One of her more dangerous curiosities is the one she has with dark magic. She likes to study it, see what's so bad about it, see how far people are willing to go with it. She has always said that it's for research purposes only, but she would be lying if she said she would never want to try some of the spells. But never for harm. It's more of a morbid curiosity. She's Observant, she takes everything in around her, scanning the room clean to make sure she hasn't left anything behind. No rock unturned! She loves a good mystery and riddle! She can prove to be quite the detective.

EMPATHIC
Theodora is a true sweetheart, while she is certainly loud and out there, she does manage to cam herself down, especially if someone is in trouble or needs advice. She hates seeing people upset, and more times than not, it makes her upset. She's able to connect with them, truly understanding how they feel. And she never wants anyone to feel down or upset. She's caring and helpful, she's ready to throw herself at anything to help someone out. Say the word and she'll be there like your loyal companion. She's patient with people, allowing them time to heal, and she'll be with them with every step of the way. But again, she's stubborn, she knows when someone needs her help, even if they tell her otherwise. She knows sometimes it's better not to push, but if she thinks it's the best thing she can do to help, then you better believe she's going to do it! Theo is incredibly compassionate and passionate, it's obvious that helping people means a lot to her. She pours her heart and soul into things she loves to do.

HARDWORKING
This could also be because of her stubborn side, but Theo is one hardworking Hufflepuff! Once she puts her mind to something, there's no going back! She likes to put everything she's got into her work, often showing her passionate side of things. She normally doesn't rush over things and likes to take her time with her work. Making sure everything is correct and neat. Which is funny given how she's quite the wild character. She tends to overwork herself. A lot. Often not leaving her room for days until she has every piece of homework done, or has made sure she has studied properly for the test. It's not just schoolwork, but also when she's trying to figure things out, like a mystery or riddle. She'll try to solve it no matter what, it's mostly her curiosity fuelling this side of things. A habit she has with the fact she's hardworking is that she uses her Insomnia to her advantage. If she can't fall asleep, well it's a good time to look over spells, or stare at the night sky.

CLEVER
People tend to mistake Theo as a Ravenclaw at times. She can be quite the clever fox when she wants too, although she does claim that she doesn't have the right vibe the Ravenclaw students tend to hold. She's one to spot details others brush over, as well as being pretty fast thinking, but that doesn't always end up in a good way. She's witty with her friends, almost always having with them, she can sometimes be sarcastic, but it's hardly ever used in a harmful gesture. Theo is resourceful, she uses her surroundings to her benefit, everything has use in her eyes, you just need to think outside the box.

CHEERFUL
Theo is one smiley girl! She's almost never seen with a frown or saying pessimistic things. She's usually the one to always keep upbeat,making sure people haven't fully given up. Sure, she has her moments of sadness, but doesn't everyone? But for the most part, she's usually incredibly chirpy and optimistic, always seeing the good outcomes rather than the 'bad'. Some may call her a bit delusion for keeping such a positive outlook on life, but she sees nothing wrong with it. It's fun to be happy.

IMPULSIVE
Now this is one of the main reasons why Theo isn't a Ravenclaw and why thinking fast may not always be a good thing for her. She never really plans ahead. All she needs is a vague idea and then Bam! She's running out there with determination, as if nothing can stop her now! She's always quick to action, if see sees something interesting, she goes out to get it! However she isn't stupid, and will obviously try her hardest not to get caught or in trouble, she has proven to be sneaky, but she wouldn't have to be if she would stop throwing herself into risky situations like these. She is however, incredibly reckless.

𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: Insomnia. She normally uses this time to research and study the dark arts. But to deal with her Insomnia, her best friend Susan Stones often brews her a potion to help. But sometimes Susan won't be able to brew it and it leaves Theo exhausted.
𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:
-Stargazing/Astronomy. She loves documenting the stars! She has a hold scrap book of it! The night sky is one of the things that intrigues her most! She isn't exactly one for astrology nor is her best class astronomy, but it is a hobby of hers.
-Sneaking into the restriction section. This isn't the best hobby Theo has, but it's a habit she can't get out of. She gets why they are locked up, but it's almost as if the books are mocking her! They're so close but yet so far! She has to read them!
-Hanging out in the kitchens. She likes chatting with the house elves and grabbing some snacks! She normally likes to offer her assistance but she always gets the same answer. No!
-Exploring. It really doesn't matter how long Theo has been in this castle. There's still so much things she wants too see. She loves wondering down dark corridors! Even ones that are off limits, she'll try her best to stay out of trouble. She just can't help it! One of her favourite places to go is the towers, she likes to just go up to the highest and just sit there and gaze out onto the view.
-Documenting! Theo has her own little notepad that she keeps close to her heart. Everything she ever needs is bound in those pages. Her notes about the stars, secret tunnels and passages throughout the school, and of course, some amazing spells and tricks. She also has a few notes about creatures and ....questionable magic. So just in case, she's written those notes in enchanted ink.
𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Adventure!
-Autumn
-Halloween
-mysteries!
-Her Friends
-Doing dares
-marshmallows
-her notepad
-Astronomy
-comforting people
-storms
-Riddles
-Reading about the unknown
-Learning about things others wouldn't
-hanging out in her secret spots or the towers
-Cozy blankets
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Narrow minded people
-Not knowing something
-Being underestimate because she's a Hufflepuff 
-extremely calm weather
-Hot weather
-liars
-pointless rules
-bullies
-predijui
𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Half blood
𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍:
-Unicorn hair
-Alder
-10 inches
𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜: Wild Rabbit
𝙿𝚎𝚝: She has a chameleon that sits on her shoulder, mostly blending in with her hair. His name is Aristotle.
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜:
"I think the dark is more afraid of us, than we are of it"
"Come on! I promise you it's not that dangerous! I've done it a hundred times!"
"Ok, Sometimes I can be super loud. But if you ever want to talk. I'll be happy to listen"

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:
Theo was raised in a small little house in a muggle neighbourhood with her parents and sister. Her mother being from a pureblood Slytherin house told her daughters all about the wizarding world and her family, as well as why they weren't on seeing terms with each other. While her father, a muggleborn Hufflepuff, was able to teach her the muggle side of life too. Theo has a great relationship with her sister Henrietta, or Henry as she likes to call her. The two sisters were glued to each others hip, even if Henry is a couple of years older than Theo. Her parents raised her to be respectable to people of all kinds. So when she went to Hogwarts, it was no surprise that she ended up in her father house. Hufflepuff. Her sister is three years older than her and is currently in her last year, she's a Slytherin. Her sister also has quite the reputation of being an absolute menace in the school.

𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎: Hufflepuff
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She's metamorphmagus. She has a notebook filled with all her important details and discovers. Might contain some scribbles as well. She one hundred percent does not like Umbridge. She never exactly liked the rules before and now certainly won't like the new ones. Too much restrictions! She needs to be free!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.9K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
249K 511 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni