Sweet Caroline

Od GoddessHedone

"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving agains... Viac

#1 Outside in the goddamn rain
#2 Don't bother pretending
#3 Daddy
#4 Say my name
#5 The morning after
#6 Best friend
#7 Who needs sleep when you can fuck?
#8 Let me know if I'm too loud
#9 I will miss you
#10 Final goodbye and a new start
#11 Vampire fetish
#12 Tell me what you want
#13 Little miss frigid
#14 Pizza and sex are the best surprises
#15 Forbidden fruit
#16 Just a fling
#17 Get your glitter on
#18 Dating around
#19 Fucking pathetic
#20 Let me give you what you want
#21 This night needs to be over
#22 Clumsy Miss Collins
#23 First date
#24 Killer
#25 He's with me
#26 Pink angel
#27 Easy access
#28 Fuck protocol
#29 New Year's Eve
#30 Just happy to see you
#31 Hangover
#32 The truth comes out
#33 Do you want to be...?
#34 Too much, too soon, too fast
#35 Making the world a little better every day
#36 Making love
#37 Meeting the parents
#38 Little Nate and the blue hurricane
#39 Scary little thing called love
#40 Trying not to miss you
#41 Cursing my luck
#42 Catching up with the ex
#43 Girl, girls, girls
#44 Jealous
#45 Caught in the act
#46 Feminism and the future
#48 Slave for you
#49 Little kids with big questions
#50 Give him some space
#51 Fight and make up
#52 The master plan
#53 Let's do a Katy Perry
#54 Never happier
#55 Angelo the Italian stallion
#56 That escalated quickly
#57 Sharing a smoke
#58 Too intense
#59 Apologies for breakfast
#60 Tricky trials
#61 Objection!
#62 Well fuck
#63 The verdict
#64 Nightmares
#65 Am I someone?
#66 Invitation only
#67 Give me back your trust
#68 Birthday kiss
#69 Change is a good thing
#70 Meeting grandma Storm
#71 Insanity never felt so good
#72 Good teachers are hard to find
#73 Wedding bells
#74 Epilogue: A little brother for Rose
#75 Epilogue: Rose's graduation
The next books

#47 Be quiet, Caroline

2.1K 59 2
Od GoddessHedone

"Yes, my bedroom has a lock, but you'll have to be really quiet," Nathan answers, his eyes alight with excitement. "I'm not sure you'll be able to do that once I get started."

Hmm. I like the sound of that. "Maybe I'm not the one we need to worry about," I tease, grabbing his dick again. He gasps, making me grin. "See? That's a sound."

"Get the hell up those stairs," he orders, getting up from the couch and smacking my ass when I follow his lead. "And you'd better not let out any moans, because I'm gonna leave the explaining to you if Sean hears anything."

"Deal."

We hurry upstairs and he leads me into his bedroom, shutting the door and locking it behind him immediately. He grunts when I press myself against him the minute he turns around and I put a finger to his lips, making him smile.

"Let's see who's better at keeping quiet," he whispers, grabbing me and throwing me onto his bed unceremoniously.

As he takes off his clothes, I do the same while also taking in the room around me. His bed has a large black leather headboard with a metal bar on either side. Perfect to attach handcuffs to, I think to myself. The walls are light grey and there's a large abstract painting with red and blue accents on the left wall. On the right is a large window with blinds and across from the bed is a huge wardrobe. One of the sliding doors doubles as a mirror. A large, full-length mirror that gives me a nice few of Nathan's tight naked butt.

"Do you like to watch yourself while you have sex?" I ask when he joins me in bed, gesturing to the mirror.

His eyes go wide. "Honestly, I never even thought of that."

"Please," I scoff. He's obviously telling the truth, but I like teasing him. "You've got a mirror facing your bed and you want me to believe you've never wanted to see yourself impale a girl on your huge dick?"

Nathan grunts softly when I wrap a hand around aforementioned penis. "Like I said," he says in hushed tones, "I've never had sex in this house until tonight."

Just like before, that statement makes me feel special. I'm not just a fling to him. I'm his girlfriend. He loves me. He wouldn't have brought me here if I didn't mean something more to him than just a girl he has sex with. And from what he said earlier, he's even seriously thinking about the future. Marriage, kids, all of it. The thought of having Nathan in my life forever, with me no longer his dirty little secret but his wife and the mother of his kids makes me want to jump his bones even more than I already did.

"Fuuuuuck," he breathes out when I take him in my mouth, sucking hard before flicking my tongue against him.

I move one hand up to his face so I can press a finger to his mouth again, reminding him that his best friend is still in the house, hopefully sound asleep and not listening to the sounds that might slip out tonight.

After a while, I can tell Nathan is getting close. Just when I pick up the pace, he pulls me away, breathing hard.

"Get on your hands and knees," he orders, his tone soft yet commanding. "Face the mirror."

The only light is coming from the light on his bedside table, but that's enough for us to be able to look at each other in the mirror as I obey and watch him sit up behind me, a smirk on his face. I half expect him to enter me right away, but he rubs my ass instead, his twinkling eyes leaving no doubt about what he's about to do.

"Not a sound," he warns right before he raises his hand and smacks me so hard it's all I can do not to cry out in pain. "Good girl," he praises, forcing my legs further apart so he can easily slip two fingers into me. "Fuck, you're wet. Do you like watching me spank you?"

"Yes," I reply, not able to say more since I need all my concentration to keep myself from moaning when he truly starts fingering me. Fuck, it's hot to watch him while he does this to me.

He moves closer so he can speak even more quietly. "Smacking you still makes a sound, even if you don't cry out. I guess that means I have to think of something else to hurt you just the way you like it." He presses a kiss to my back. Then another one, a little further down. He trails a path to my ass, kissing each cheek. I can feel him smirk against my skin.

"Please," I whimper when he picks up the pace with his fingers, setting my clit on fire.

"Do you want me to bite you?" he asks, his voice so quiet I can barely hear him.

"Oh God yes," I say a little too loud, a moan slipping out even though I'm trying to keep it down.

"What did I tell you about making noise?" His tone is almost threatening and it's turning me on even more to hear him talk to me like that. "If you moan one more time, I'm not gonna let you come tonight. I will keep this up for another hour without pushing you over the edge. I will drive you crazy. Maybe I'll even fuck you, hard and fast, just the way you like it. But if you moan, I won't allow you to come. Not even when I bury myself inside of you."

"Please," I beg, not caring how desperate I sound. I'm already so close to the edge. I need this release right now and he knows it.

His eyes meet mine in the mirror and he stops moving his fingers, a wicked grin spreading across his face when I start moving against them to create friction.

"Do you promise to stay silent?" he asks softly. "To not make a single sound as I make you climax?"

"I promise," I whimper. "Please, Nathan, please."

He removes his fingers and grabs my hips with both hands, positioning me just the way he wants to. My legs wide, ass up, hands gripping the blankets for dear life. Then he does something I didn't see coming. He lies down on his back, putting his face between my legs.

"Beautiful," he says, his hot breath tingling on my wet folds.

If this wasn't so goddamn arousing, I might feel a little embarrassed about him looking up at my most intimate parts for so long. I watch him in the mirror, shivering when he trails his fingers up my legs until he reaches my entrance and clit. Slowly but surely, he starts working on me again until I'm right back at the edge just like I was before. It takes every ounce of self-control to keep myself from moaning when I see him raise his head and feel his lips touch my inner thigh. He nips me with his teeth lightly to get me ready for what is about to come. Sure enough, he bites down, sending waves of pain through my body, causing me to shudder.

He kisses the sore spot tenderly before flicking his tongue over my center, making it even harder for me to keep from crying out his name. Fucking hell, if he keeps this up I'm never going to be able to come quietly. His teeth find my outer lips and the pain mixed with the pleasure his fingers are giving me pushes my body to its climax.

No longer able to keep quiet, I bury my face in the blankets to muffle my moans. He keeps fingering, licking and biting me while I ride out the waves of my orgasm, my legs shaking so much I'm afraid I'm gonna collapse right on top of his face. Just when I'm coming down from my peak another nip of his teeth sends me right into the next climax, making me cry out into the soft material underneath me.

When I come down once more, I raise my head and tell him to stop. "I'm gonna wake Sean up if you don't stop," I say, panting hard. "Nathan, please, I-"

"Shut up," he growls, slipping two fingers inside of me while his other hand grabs one of my breasts, pinching my nipple hard. "I'm gonna keep making you come until you don't have any more orgasms inside of that gorgeous body of yours. It's up to you if Sean hears us or not."

"Nathan, I can't- Ah!" Quickly, I press my face back down onto the mattress to muffle my next cry as he bites my inner thigh in the same spot he did before. Orgasm number three takes over my body and just like I predicted, my legs give in and he has to use both hands to keep me from suffocating him with my body.

Instead of stopping, he flips me onto my back and moves so he's on top of me. He uses one hand to prop himself up and the other to grab his penis. I expect him to enter me, but he just uses the head to massage my clit. His eyes bore into mine for a moment before he leans down and kisses me passionately. I moan into the kiss, ready to come again. He feels me shudder underneath him and moves his mouth to my nipple, biting down so hard that I cry out loudly.

"Nathan," I plead, "stop, please stop, I can't- He will hear me and I-" The orgasm takes over, my moans loud. If Sean's not awake already, he sure is now.

"Four," Nathan says with a smirk. He nips at my sore nipple again, his fingers rubbing my clit almost lazily. "Ready for number five?"

"No no no," I pant, trying to keep down the pleasure. "Please, Nathan, I don't want Sean to think-"

"To think what?" Nathan replies, picking up the pace. "That his best friend is a sex god? He already knows that, Caroline. We used to live together for a year in college, until he moved in with Jillian. He's heard it all. His room was right next to mine. So go ahead, baby. Scream my name as you come."

For some reason, his words turn me on way more than they should. I comply and stop fighting the pleasure that's ready to take over my body. The fifth orgasm is the most intense one so far, intensified by the way he keeps biting and pinching my nipples. I say his name over and over again, knowing that it drives him crazy.

"I want you inside of me," I say the minute I can talk again. "Now."

"Then get on your knees again," he grunts. "Because I want us both to watch me fuck you from behind so hard that you'll come sobbing, begging for me to stop."

Of course, he doesn't have to tell me twice. I'm on my hands and knees sooner than I imagined possible and he enters me immediately, grunting loudly when he does. Instead of fucking me the way he promised, he pulls back out and smacks my ass hard enough to make me cry out. He opens my legs wider and his fingers find my clit again. He's gentle now, rubbing it slowly, the complete opposite of the harsh way he was handling me seconds before.

"Smack it," I say before I can help myself. No one has ever slapped my clit before, but I know that Shaughna loves it – because, horror or all horrors, she told me that one time – and I've been wondering what it feels like for years now. Before Nathan I never trusted anyone enough to actually voice that particular desire.

Nathan freezes. "Won't that... hurt?"

"I'll let you know."

We both laugh at that answer and he meets my gaze in the mirror to make sure that I truly want this. When he's certain that I'm more than willing, he softly slaps two fingers against my clit. It doesn't feel all that different to what he normally does when he's pleasuring me.

"Harder," I order.

This time, it's a sharper slap, making me gasp.

"Again," I plead.

He smacks my clit a few times, making me moan. I'm not gonna come like this, but it's a strangely pleasurable sensation. Nathan grunts and enters me without warning, making my cry out as he penetrates me while smacking my slit at the same time.

"Come for me," he orders. "Time for number six, Caroline."

He picks up the pace, slamming into me from behind again and again. Instead of his flingers slapping me, his balls are now bouncing against my clit, making me moan out. He uses one hand to grab my hip while the other sneaks underneath my body to grab my breast. He twists my nipple and moans when he feels my walls close around him.

"I'm coming," I groan out. "Oh God, Nathan!"

Even though Nathan didn't plan on it, he joins me when I come, filling me up so much that part leaks out the minute he pulls out. I roll onto my side, closing my legs. I'm sore all over, but I don't care. God, that felt good.

Nathan pulls me against him, rubbing my back as we both come down from the intensity of it all. Slowly, reality dawns on me and I groan.

"I hate you," I tell Nathan, smacking his chest.

He chuckles, the sound vibrating through me since my face is pressed to his chest. "Honey, you didn't really think I was serious when I said I was okay with Sean hearing all of that, did you? The guest bedroom is completely soundproof. There's no way he heard any of that."

"What?!" I exclaim, sitting up to look him in the eye. "Are you kidding me? You bastard! Why would that room be soundproof?"

"The family that lived here before me had a son who played the drums. His parents soundproofed his room so they wouldn't go crazy. That's the reason that room isn't my room or Rose's, even though it's bigger than her room. When she calls out for me in the middle of the night, I want to be able to hear it. It's perfect for Sean to sleep in, though. Before, I thought it was just convenient since he snores like a maniac, but tonight I'm even more grateful that I decided to put the extra bed in that room." He laughs at my sullen expression. "Don't hate me, sweety. Admit it, it turned you on that there was a chance that he could hear us. Why do you think I didn't tell you before we came up here?"

"That's so mean!" I complain, shoving him playfully. He's right, though. The idea of getting caught is hot, but I am extremely grateful that Sean didn't actually hear us have sex. Good God, I was loud.

"Besides, I wasn't lying when I said that he's heard me have sex before," Nathan added with a smirk. "I told you, I had fun in college. And Sean did too. I know exactly how both he and Jillian sound when they have sex." He grimaced at that. "Although I wish I didn't."

"Stop talking," I order, shaking my head at him with a smile. "You're ruining the whole thing."

"Come on, Caroline." There's that delicious smirk again. "You just had six incredible orgasms, from the sounds of it. No way anything can possibly ruin this night."

"Eight," I correct him. "Six in here, one in the kitchen and one back at my place."

"Hmm, I'm even more of a sex god that I thought."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

179K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
140 0 1
"Walter tells Stephen to move back so he can see his c*ck better. I noticed his grunting slowing down so it' s not a surprise. This is the third time...
514 23 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...