Masked Β» kalejandro

By -LYD1A

"I should hate you for this, but I love you too much." Alejandro Rosario is a mafia leader and stumbles int... More

Hey Stranger
Thank You
The Little Things
Thunder
Cherry Red
Sugar Sweet
Meanwhile...
Threat
One Month
Trust
Bad News
The Truth
Lights
Raindrops
Sick
Smile For The Camera
Crimson Art
Who's That?
Father Figure
Indebted
Hurt
Torture
The Plan
Breakout
A/N
Hospital Shenanigans
Cold Spell
Sneaking In
Aggressive Auction
segs ⚠️
Bonding
Nervous Wreck
Maria's Wrath
Mia and Maria
Vacation in Venice
Beach House Banter
Note
Ravishing Red ⚠️
discontinuing

irrelevant smut

1.6K 83 129
By -LYD1A

please read:

so I wrote this at like 2 in the morning and idk why. weird shit happens in here so please ignore my high and wack ass writing this. I just woke up and see this mess of a story in my drafts so why not post it?

this isn't part of Masked so skip if you wanna. lmao, it's my first smut, but it's even worse because it was written when I was out of my mind. trust me; future smut WILL NOT look like this mess below.

enjoy ig

Author's POV

Kairi sighed as he walked through the school parking lot, dragging his Vans across the concrete.

"Hey, Kairi! Still on hold?" Alvaro whispered, slinging his arm around the latter's shoulder.

"Yep. It's getting pretty bad. It's been months Aloe. I'm dying right now," Kairi groaned.

Alvaro stifled a laugh.

"You really went months without getting dick? I'm surprised you haven't snapped and-" Alvaro chuckled when Kairi glared at him.

"Oh shut the fuck up Alvaro. Don't act like I haven't caught you and Alejandro having sex in the school bathroom multiple times. You're the one crazy for dick," Kairi spat.

(the fuck was I thinking writing this stupid ass bitch)

"You didn't have to call me out like that," Alvaro deadpanned as they reached their lockers.

"Here. You should go to this gym. It's really neat and you don't even have to have a membership to get in," Alvaro piped as he sent the location to Kairi's phone.

Kairi nodded and headed to his class as the bell rang, looking down at his scuffed shoes. He didn't notice Alvaro's smirk as he walked away.

After school......

The coach announced that soccer practice was cancelled and Kairi spent his afternoon lazing around at his house. He was bored out of his mind and had absolutely nothing to do. Then Kairi remembered the gym that Alvaro had recommended.

"Why not? Some excercise couldn't kill me," Kairi muttered as he grabbed his gym bag and car keys.

Kairi found the building in no time and parked. He admired the graffiti and spray paint art etched on the side of the building. As he walked through the doors, Kairi gasped. The place was huge and vast, with various types of equiment.

The best part was that there weren't too many people there. He didn't have to worry about people judging him. Kairi shuffled awkwardly towards the treadmills, tugging on his shorts. He wore women's athletic shorts with a tank top but Kairi was self aware that it was a tad but too short for his liking.

After warming up with some running, Kairi moved on to lifting and squats.

About 45 minutes passed when Kairi finally finished, drenched in sweat. He pulled out a water bottle from his bag and chugged it down. As Kairi threw it away, he immediatley regretted his actions and rushed to the bathroom.

Private Bathroom
Limit: 5 minutes

Kairi didn't even notice the sign on the outside of the door and ran into the stall. As he finished, Kairi noticed the stall beside him and the hole in the wall.

"What the fuck?" Kairi whispered as he knelt down and looked through.

But just as he knelt down, a dick suddenly just appeared and pushed itslef through the hole in the wall, deliberatley hitting Kairi in the face. Kairi squealed and backed up, eyes wide.

(LMAOAOA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. but like- can you imagine just going to the bathroom and getting hit in the face with a dick. anyways, imma see you guys in jail <3)

Kairi's head was reeling with thoughts and disbelief.

'Holy shit there's a cock just hanging there, what the hell do I do? This isn't THAT type of gym...is it? Alvaro really sent me to a sex gym?' he thought.

"Why not? It's been a while," Kairi sighed and gave up.

He knelt down and stared at it with wide eyes.

'Damn, that shit is huge' Kairi gulped and hesitantly gripped it with shaky hands.

'OhmygodImabouttosuckastrangersdickinpublic' Kairi rambled in his head.

The whole revelation was just unbelieveable. Alvaro was definitely gonna get a beating from him tomorrow.

Kairi took the length whole in his mouth, eyes brimming with tears as it hit the back of his throat. The person let out a deep groan, the sound sending tingle down Kairi's body.

'He sounds hella hot,' Kairi thought.

(can I just delete myself rn <3)

Kairi slowly bobbed his head, relishing in the sound of deep grunts coming from the latter. After a few moments, Kairi could feel him tensing up as he released his load into his mouth. Kairi felt the sticky substance make it's way down his throat as he swallowed.

(IM FUCKING SOBBING RN WHY DID I MAKE HIM SWALLOW IT ASFBNJKL)

"Thanks baby boy," the person rasped.

Kairi was still woozy from the whole thing and he smiled as the compliment sent a burst of serotonin in him. Kairi spotted the man's gym bag on the ground and gasped when he saw his school's lanyard stick out. He went to Kairi's school. Holy shit.

He glanced at the stranger's shoes as he exited and sighed.

"Oh God, is it bad that I enjoyed that?" Kairi murmured as he stood up.

Kairi looked up at the bathrooom ceiling and tried not to laugh.

"Dear God, I'm sorry that I have sinned and that I always pray to you when I need something. Anyways, so, I need to find this man soon because-" Kairi chanted when he waas cut off by the sound of fists banging against the door like rapid gunfire.

"Hurry up! Your 5 minutes are up," Someone yelled from outside.

Kairi's face turned red as he put on a mask, cleaned up and rushed out, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. He went home and showered, his mind clouded with thoughts of the mysterious boy at his school.

time skip to the next day....

Kairi marched furiously through the school doors and spotted Alvaro hiding behind Alejandro.

"You bitch! Come here!" Kairi growled and lunged at the boy.

Alejandro's face morphed into surprise as he ducked out of the way, leaving Alvaro exposed. Kairi grabbed Alvaro and started to drag him into the janitor's closet.

"Thanks for nothing Alejandro!" Alvaro huffed as Alejandro waved his boyfriend goodbye.

Kairi pushed the boy in, locked the door, and turned on the light. After that, he smacked Alvaro upside the head.

"What kind of fucking gym is that?!" Kairi squeaked.

"The kind for fucking- ow!" Alvaro yelped as Kairi pinched him.

"But did you enjoy it?" Alvaro asked.

Kairi stayed quiet and looked down at his Core Purple Jordans as Alvaro let out a gasp of realization.

"So you DID enjoy it. Haha, you dirty bitch. You can't be mad at me if you enjoyed it," Alvaro tutted.

Kairi rolled his eyes as Alvaro walked out of the room, a smug look on his face. They met up with Alejandro who was surrounded by his friends. Kairi and Alvaro shared a look of unfazement. They were all good friends but Kairi and Alvaro didn't really talk with Alejandro's friends that much because every topic was about girls and sex.

Kairi and Alvaro were the obvious gays and they were very disinterested in the boy's conversations about cherries, melons, and cake.

Alvaro left Kairi's side to go stand next to Alejandro. Kairi reached into his backpack for his phone and dropped the device. He bent down to reach it and then froze as he spotted something.

Kairi's phone fell right beside Mattia's shoe. The same pair of shoes that the stranger wore. There's no way. It must be a coincidence. Oh god.

Kairi quickly picked up his phone, heart racing as he tapped Mattia's shoulder.

"Um, hey. I need to ask you something private. Can we meet at my house after school?" Kairi stammered.

Mattia raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure. Hey, since today is Friday, do you mind if I spend the night? My parents are out," Mattia asked.

"Ok. My parents are out too and Maiya is gonna be at practice until 4," Kairi agreed.

How convienent.

(so like, they about to fuck for real now. cringe warning. have a bucket prepared if you throw up)

time skip....

Kairi paced his room nervously as uncertain thoughts jumped around his head.

"Mattia is straight, there's no way. The stranger knew I was a boy as well. Ugh, this is so weird," Kairi sighed.

Then, the doorbell rang and Kairi ran to the front to open the door. Mattia entered the house and they walked into Kairi's room which was bathed in a purple hue from the LED lights.

"Mattia, I know this sounds hella awkward but, did you go to the gym yesterday? The one in the kind of secluded area down Jersey Street?" Kairi asked, wringing his hands.

(lol jersey street I'm so unoriginal)

Kairi watched as Mattia processed his words and tensed up, breaking into a panicked sweat.

"Yeah, what about it?" Mattia stammered.

(WhAt AbOuT iT? LiTeRaLLy wHaT aBoUt iT?)

Those words confirmed Kairi's suspicions. He didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Kairi took in a deep breath, mustering up his courage and looked at Mattia straight in the eyes.

"I saw you at the gym. Hell, I even gave you a fucking blowjob. I noticed your shoes today," Kairi whispered quietly.

Mattia's eyes turned into saucers as his mouth hung open in a shocked state. But, he seemed to recover from the sudden information and started to walk towards Kairi.

Kairi, being very confused, backed up as his eyebrows raised in surprise. Kairi 's back bumped into the wall as Mattia continued to stride towards him. Kairi looked up as they stood centimeters away from each other.

Mattia pressed a hand against the wall, right above Kairi's shoulder, and leaned down to his ear.

"Why don't I reward you back after yesterday? Babyboy," Mattia whispered, sending chills down Kairi's spine.

(I'm dying of second hand embarassment rn. this gives me 365 days vibes and I don't like it)

Within a matter of seconds, Kairi jumped onto Mattia, latching his arms around his neck. Mattia held Kairi's legs steady to prevent him from falling. Their lips locked together with a powerful passion, craving the taste of each other. Mattia pushed Kairi against the wall with a brute force, causing Kairi to gasp softly. He took that chance to slip his tongue into the latter's mouth as Kairi sifted his hands through Mattia's hair.

Just as they pulled away, breathless, they heard the front door open. Then, the sound of Maiya running to Kairi's room finally snapped them out of their trance. The doorknob to Kairi's room jiggled. Kairi's eyes ballooned out in alarm as he jumped off and ran to the door with Mattia following in pursuit.

The door opened a crack and Kairi peeked his head through, smiling sheepishly at his sister.

"Hey, Kairi. What are you doing?" Maiya asked, trying to get into Kairi's room.

Kairi opened his mouth to reply but held back a moan as Mattia slowly slipped a hand into his joggers.

"I was about to change. My friend is staying the night s-so don't come in here. Okay, bye! Love you, Maiya!" Kairi chirped and slammed the door shut.

Maiya blinked as the door was shut in her face and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged and pretended that she didn't see a particular pair of shoes by the front door and the boy in Kairi's room.

As Kairi heard Maiya's footsteps fade down the hallway, he turned around to glare at Mattia and then realized Mattia had slid down his joggers. The fabric was pooled at his feet and Kairi kicked it away. Then he realized that he was wearing his panties.

Oh fuck.

Kairi turned on his Alexa and blasted music to distract Maiya from them. Hopefully, nothing else happened.

They went on Kairi's bed and Kairi watched in awe as Mattia pulled his shirt over his head. Kairi was in an oversized shirt and panties. He kept on pulling at the hem of his shirt to cover his ass, being very shy about his body.

They locked eyes and Mattia pushed him down, towering over the boy. Kairi was staring at Mattia's lust filled eyes, lost in the whirlpool.

They meshed lips again, this time filled with more fervor. Mattia trailed down and left sloppy kisses down Kairi's jaw and neck, marking the skin with purple blotches. His hands held Kairi's hips and ass with a firm grip. Kairi was just out of it.

Maybe that one prayer to God in the bathroom actually worked. Kairi was beyond grateful.

Mattia took off his pants and boxers, smirking when Kairi's eyes flew open. Kairi was kind of panicking at the moment. How could that possibly fit him. He was wrecked for sure. Mattia pulled down Kairi's panties and flung the thin material aside.

Mattia slid in two fingers, relishing in the sound of Kairi's moans.

(yes, kairi is clean. but imagine just pulling out your finger and seeing it covered in someone's shit LMAOAOA I CANT)

Mattia lined himself up when Kairi's phone rang with Alvaro's picture flashing on the screen.

"Why is everyone interrupting like damn," Kairi whined and answered the call. A sly idea crossed Mattia's mind and he smirked.

"Hey bitchhhh," Alvaro said, "Are you still up for playing COD? Also, why is the music so loud?"

"I'm kinda busy a-at the moment. S-Sorry A- OH MY GOD," Kairi gasped as he bit his lip.

The phone slipped out of his hand and Kairi quickly muted himself. Mattia was already half way in, filling him up and nearly tearing him apart.

"Kairi? Are you okay?" Alvaro questioned worriedly.

Mattia snatched Kairi's phone and unmuted the call. Kairi buried his head into the sheets to muffle his moans and to hide his red face.

"Kairi will be back in a moment but he is currently getting railed. Byeeee," Mattia said and hung up.

Alvaro, on the other hand, was speechless and dropped his phone when Alejandro walked in with a bowl of popcorn.

"What's wrong?" Alejandro asked, flopping onto Alvaro's bed.

"My best friend just left me for dick!" Alvaro wailed.

"You act like you didn't ditch Kairi a bunch of times just to fuck with me," Alejandro deadpanned.

Alvaro glared at his boyfriend and rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and kiss me."

~

Kairi was gripping onto the sheets for dear life, knuckles turning white as Mattia slid all the way in. The pain was tearing him apart as tears welled up in his eyes.

"You can move now," Kairi said faintly.

Mattia sighed seeing Kairi in pain and leaned down to pepper kisses along the latter's shoulders and the nape of his neck. Kairi hummed; the kisses were distracting him from the pain. Mattia rocked his hips at a steady pace, feeling Kairi tense up around him.

Pain gradually melded into pleasure, sending waves of ectasy crashing through Kairi's body. Mattia gripped Kairi's hips, leaving bruises in its place. Kairi gasped when Mattia picked up his pace, pounding his prostate with every thrust.

Tears sprang from Kairi's eyes as he blubbered incoherent words, hiccuping with every statement. He was overwhelmed with pleasure and was slowly reaching his high. Kairi felt sympathy for his Alexa and prayed that the music was loud enough to drown out the sounds.

Mattia came, pulling out and blowing his load out on Kairi's back. If Kairi wasn't so fucked up and tired, he would've slapped the boy. Kairi came out with stuttered gasps and collasped onto his side, still shaking from his high.

Mattia glowered with pride. His eyes skimmed Kairi's body. He was blushing, skin gleaming with sweat, hair plastered to his forehead, eyes drooping in such a sultry manner that had Mattia quaking, and had Mattia's cum literally blown out on his back. Kairi looked absolutely ruined and wrecked.

(ahaha kill me now please)

Mattia helped him up and they showered (fucked again) and then showered after that as well. Kairi turned off his Alexa and bundled up the dirty sheets, throwing them into the washing machine. Kairi was limping to his room when he made contact with Maiya.

The girl sat on the couch, eyes shining as a smirk was plastered onto her face.

"Kairi got laid," she sang and Kairi's heart dropped.

"Don't tell Mom and Dad," Kairi warned.

"Don't sweat it, I won't. You guys would make a cute couple. But you owe me McDonalds now," Maiya responded playfully.

The siblings exchanged smiles and Kairi walked into the room where Mattia was laying on the new sheets. Kairi waddled to the bed, hissing as he sat down. Mattia stifled a laugh and Kairi glared at him.

"This isn't funny, you did this to me," Kairi muttered.

He laid down on the edge of the bed, back turned to Mattia. Mattia laughed softly and snaked his hands around Kairi's waist, pulling him closer. Kairi turned around and jumped, surprised by their close proximity.

Mattia pressed a kiss to Kairi's temple and stroked the latter's head, tangling his fingers in his hair. Kairi snuggled up closer to Mattia and hugged him back, inhaling the faint smell of his colonge.

"I'm so glad I went to the gym yesterday," Mattia exhaled.

Kairi's eyes opened and he rolled his eyes.

"Way to ruin the moment, Romeo. You aren't going back there, are you?" Kairi asked.

Kairi was doubtful. Mattia was one of the most popular people at his school. Girls fantasised about him and he was the talk of the school. Why would he be with someone like Kairi?

"Of course not. I have you now," Mattia replied.

Kairi's heart swelled from the comment and he felt a flurry of butterflies soar inside of him. He was soon lulled to sleep by the feeling of Mattia playing with his hair. Mattia fell asleep not long after.

Kairi was happy, he was high up in the clouds, riding on the flutter of butterfly wings.

«  »

I'm dying from embarassment; this was shit

ahahaha lemme go jump off a building after I take all of us to church

I hope you enjoyed, another Masked chapter will be out next week <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 351 40
Key: Kairi = Twin Brother - 15 Mattia = Bestfriend - 16 Alejandro = Crush - 16 Addison = Bestfriend - 16 - Bi Charli = Bestfriend - 16 - Pansexua...
95.4K 1.5K 15
Y/n was in a big abusive relationship in the past. Y/n doesn't know if she will feel love again. but one day y/n goes to the new Asian restaurant, w...
26.9K 697 28
ooo. β–Šoblivious βΌβŒβ˜„οΈŽ ➝ βͺ π™°πš•πšŽπš“πšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ πšπš˜πšœπšŠπš›πš’πš˜ ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━━ βš•οΈŽβ˜„οΈŽ two teenagers who are oblivious to being in love with each other. ...
83.1K 1.5K 42
basically what the title says i do take requests, i will probably write smut, but it might not be good for I have never written smut before so, and...